Tingle's The Word!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Surprised?” I whispered.

“And delighted,” he murmured in my ear. “Lisa asleep?”

“I hope so. It took me an age to slip out of bed.”

“What time is it?”

“Around one. Which gives us nearly three hours before it starts getting light.” I paused, but I’d been thinking about it, so I pressed on. “Matt?”

“Yes?”

“Has any girl ever given you a blow job?”

“Why do you ask?” He was stalling, I was sure.

Because I want to know what it’s like to suck your cock, dummy, but I didn’t say that out loud. I shrugged and kissed his cheek. “I wondered what it was like, I mean, I’d like to give you one. I’ve never done it before, but I was lying in bed, wondering, so if you’d like me to?” God, did I just say that?

Matt kissed my lips gently, making me want more. “I would love it, Kathy, very much.” He laughed softly. “I only have one more rubber with me, we can save it for later.”

“Oh, yes!” I whispered fervently. “I do so want to be fucked again.” Oh, yes!

“You enjoyed it?”

I could hear some anxiety in his tone and I hastened to reassure him. “I loved it! I’m gonna get Mom to put me on the pill, soon as I get the nerve to tell her that her baby has lost her cherry.”

“Will you tell her it was me?”

“I don’t know,” I murmured softly, “would you mind?”

“Not so long as she doesn’t take after me with a shotgun!”

I giggled. “She won’t. I tell Mom everything, we’re like sisters. She said I should tell her when it happened, in case I needed to see the doctor.”

“Do you think you do?”

“Probably not. I hurt for a little while earlier, but not any more.”

“I’m sorry, love, I didn’t want to hurt you.”

I hugged him fiercely. “You’re forgiven.” I reached out gently and took hold of his prick, hard and hot it was now. I squeezed it gently, then kissed him on the lips.

“Time for me to head for new territory!” I whispered, giggling yet again, then sliding down in the bed until my mouth was level with his groin. “God, he looks big from here!”

“Think he’ll get in your little mouth?”

“Just watch me try, big boy,” I murmured, then paused. “Have you ever been blown before, Matt?”

“Yeah, a couple of times.” Oh, yeah. Who? I wondered, then returned my attention to the matter at hand.

“I’ve never done this before. Do I just suck?” I asked.

“No, that doesn’t work, at least not by itself, it doesn’t. Sort of fuck me with your mouth, like, and run your tongue around the head.”

Like this? I wondered, trying to do just as he suggested. Mmm, warm and velvety feel, I decided.

“Yes! Just like that!” said Matt on an outgoing sigh of pleasure.

This was very definitely a first for me. I’d been on a few dates where the boy wanted more than just a goodnight kiss, but I had always refused before. I might never have given head before, but I was enjoying myself. Boy, was I! It seemed like no time at all, as my head bobbed up and down, and I licked and sucked at Matt’s prick, before Matt whispered urgently in my ear as he stroked my head.

“Kathy, I’m going to come soon, baby. You don’t have to swallow me, catch me in a tissue if you like.”

No, Matt, I have to taste you! Somehow I managed to shake my head ‘no’ while still administering vigorously to his prick.

“I’m going to come, Kathy. Soon, baby, soon. Oh Kathy, I’m nearly there, sweetheart, I’m close, very close, baby. Oh Jesus, Kathy, oh baby, I’m coming!”

The next thing I knew was a jet of hot, viscous cum hitting the back of my throat. I almost gagged and swallowed frantically to clear my throat, coughing, then eased back on Matt’s prick, licking and swallowing as he came. Hard.

Gradually the flow slowed to a trickle, then stopped. I could feel Matt’s prick softening rapidly and I gave the head a good lick all round, then kissed it and scooted back up the bed to snuggle against him. I kissed him.

“Was I good?” I asked anxiously, wondering, who am I going to be compared with?

“You were great, Kathy, a natural. It was marvellous.”

I kissed him again. “I thought I would choke when you came. Goodness, it was like a jet!”

“I always come hard when I’m really excited.”

“Well, that’s flattering, I guess I got you excited, then?” I certainly excited myself.

“You certainly did, sweetheart.” Matt kissed me gently, lingeringly, caressing my tits, lowering his head to suck gently at my nipples. I clutched at his head and pressed it against me. He moved his head back slightly, then kissed the undersides of my breasts, then my belly, gradually moving down.

He tugged gently with his teeth at my wisps of pubic hair and I giggled.

“Are you planning to do what I hope you’re planning to do?” I whispered. Oh, Matt, eat me! I want to feel what it’s like!

“Eat you?”

“Yes.” Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

“I most certainly am.” Matt pushed gently at me until I was lying on my back, my legs wide apart. He breathed lightly on my belly, then moved down and kissed my knee. I giggled, I couldn’t help it, then moaned as Matt licked the inside of my thigh, moving steadily towards my pussy. He lifted his head then kissed lightly at my clitoris, making me jump, then licked down the other thigh. I stroked his head, running my fingers through his hair. His tongue started to move back towards my pussy and he breathed deeply, then extended his tongue to lick at my pussy, running his tongue all the way from my ass to my clitoris. A thrill of sexual pleasure ran through me and my grip on his hair tightened spasmodically.

“Oh, Matt, that is s-o-o-o good!”

Matt nipped at my pussy with pursed lips, sucking and licking my juices, occasionally sucking at my clit, or running his tongue the length of my slit. My stomach muscles were rippling and my orgasm suddenly took me and I bit tightly down on a scream and clamped my legs around Matt’s head. I was just starting to come down from my high when he nipped lightly at my clit again. I don’t know how these things happen, but I came again, a gut-wrenching climax, then another, until eventually I had to push him gently away.

“No more, Matt, I can’t take it! Oh, God, lover, that was incredible.” My voice was shaking.

Matt kissed my pussy gently, then wriggled up to take me in his arms again, kissing my lips lightly. I kissed him back fiercely, shoving my tongue down his throat, probing, then pulled my head back as I realised what I was tasting.

“I can taste myself!”

“Do you like it?”

“I like tasting me on you, but I like tasting you better.”

“Well, that’s both of us pleased with the flavour of the day.”

I giggled, then pressed myself against him. His erect cock was pressed against me. “I think something’s come up!” I murmured.

“He’s a pathfinder, looking for somewhere to go.”

“I have just the place in mind, but it’s wet, so he’ll need a raincoat.”

Matt reached out to his jeans and retrieved the small foil packet. “I have one for him, right here.”

I had a sudden inspiration. “Let me help him on with it,” I said, sitting up and squirming round onto my knees. I reached out and took the little packet from Matt, opening it and then rolling the condom onto the hot length of him. He felt great, hot and hard.

“Matt?” I said, a sudden notion in my mind.

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“Can I be on top?” Please Matt, I want to feel you going into my pussy at my speed.

“I’d really like that. I’m lazy, so it’s nice to have the woman working for a change,” he joked.

How many women have you had, I wondered. I aimed a mock punch at him, then swung my leg astride him, lifting myself until I was poised above his erection. I grinned at him, then put his stiffness at the entrance to my pussy, lowering myself slowly, carefully, purposefully the long length of him until he was buried in me as far as he could go. I stopped, then squeezed him experimentally with my pussy muscles, then groaned.

“Oh, Matt, you feel so fucking good!” Oh, Matt! So very, very, good.

Matt raised his hands to my breasts, rubbing his thumbs lightly over my rigid nipples. I closed my eyes, abandoning myself to the sensations.

“So do you, lover,” he said. “Now do some work, woman!”

I raised myself, so that Matt’s prick almost left me, then lowered myself again, enjoying the sensation of feeling a rock-hard prick sliding in and out of my pussy. I wriggled slightly, getting the positioning just right, then began a rhythmic movement, raising and lowering myself, getting the maximum sensation.

Matt lowered his hands to my hips, holding me lightly, then eased his hand between us so that his thumb could lightly flick over my clit. I couldn’t help it, I moaned deep in my throat as he did that, squeezing him. My breathing became quicker, hoarse. Matt added a finger to his thumb, caressing my clit as I moved above him.

“Oh, Matt! That feels good, lover, really good! You’re going to make me come!”

“Come for me, sweetheart, let me feel your pussy clamp my cock.”

“Oh, Matt! I’m coming!” I began to shake as my climax hit me, trembling, setting up a vibration which transmitted itself to Matt, so that suddenly he was coming, too.

“Jesus, Kathy, you’ve made me come, too!” Matt whispered hoarsely, driving his cock up into my pussy, so that the two of us trembled into eventual stillness together, Matt’s cock twitching as the last trickles of his semen filled the condom.

I collapsed forward, my head on Matt’s chest, breathing heavily. He put his arms around me and hugged me gently. I took a deep breath, sighing.

“Something wrong, Kathy?” asked Matt, concerned.

“No,” I said, “absolutely not. I’m just wondering why I waited so long to start fucking. It’s great!”

He laughed softly. “It certainly is, Kathy, especially with someone as giving as you. Or Lisa.”

“I’m glad you added me,” said Lisa’s voice from the darkness near the door. She came forward and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning over to kiss Matt lightly on the lips and hugging me. “I’ve been watching you, well listening, really, and I think I came twice just with that.” She laughed softly. “I like fucking, too, Matt. Have you any go left in you?”

“Probably not, Lisa, not at the moment, but more to the point, my last rubber is still buried in Kathy’s pussy!”

Lisa sighed. “Just my luck.”

“I could suck your tits and Matt could eat your pussy, Lisa,” I said, excited at the thought, easing myself off Matt’s shrinking prick. “Would you like that?”

“I certainly would, Kathy, but not at the moment. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to, but I’m tired. Hell, it’s almost three in the morning.”

“I have some more rubbers at home,” said Matt, “and I need to go home and get some ordinary clothes. All I have with me are my hiking clothes.”

“Mom said you could stay for a few days while Todd’s laid up. You have a driver’s licence, don’t you, Matt?” asked Lisa.

“Yeah, I do. Why do you ask?”

“I might be able to get Mom to let you use the VW. She’s travelling back and forth with Dad at the moment.”

I wriggled out of bed in the faint light of the false dawn of summer. “Do you have enough rubbers to let Todd have some, if he doesn’t have any?” I said.

“I think so. It depends on what chance we have. Why, are you thinking of fucking him?” asked Matt, his tone carefully neutral. I wondered, didn’t he want me to?

“I guess I am. I mean, he’s Lisa’s brother, and if he finds out we’ve been fucking, he might feel left out.” I shrugged. “I'm the obvious one for him to fuck and I like him enough to do it, now that you’ve shown me how good it can be, and Lisa wants you to fuck her again.” I wasn’t sure, but I thought Matt looked a little uncomfortable with the thought. My heart leaped. Does that mean he prefers me? Oh, I hope so, but I’ll have to let him fuck Lisa. Without her, I’d never have known the pleasure of fucking Matt.

“Yeah, I certainly do, but Kathy, you know who I’ve been dating, don’t you?” asked Lisa.

“Jeff Talman?”

“Jeff. Who has been trying to get into my panties for weeks. And you know who Todd has been lusting after, don’t you.”

“Cindy Talman?” I said.

“Cindy,” confirmed Lisa. “Now don’t get me wrong, folks, but I know for a fact that Cindy’s cherry is gone and I'm pretty sure that it was Todd. I was thinking, if we invited Jeff and Cindy over for a swim later, then Todd and I might just get lucky.

Matt laughed. “Go for it, Lisa!”

“It might need a little subterfuge,” said Lisa thoughtfully. “If we start horsing around, and we girls get ‘accidentally’ topless, then if you and Kathy sort of hide, but not too well, and start making out?”

“Then Jeff and Cindy - and Todd - might cotton on to the idea that a bit of sex won’t be frowned on?” asked Matt.

“Yeah.”

“It might work, but what about you, Kathy, how do you feel about possibly being watched by not only Lisa, but Todd, Jeff and Cindy as well?” Matt raised his eyebrows in query.

I bent and kissed him. “Nervous, but excited, too,” I said. I grinned. “I guess I’m just a kinky show-off!”

“Come on, Kathy,” said Lisa. “Let’s you and me get back to bed. We have plans to make.”

“Make sure they include me,” said Matt. “Goodnight, my loves, sleep well.”

“Goodnight, Matt,” I said, “thanks for everything.”

“The pleasure was all mine,” said Matt.

“That, I very much doubt,” said Lisa.

“Amen to that!” I said. I followed Lisa back into her bedroom, thinking happily that it had been a wonderful day. Tomorrow? Today! It could be even better.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my little tale. As my only reward is from you, my readers, please take the time to vote. It’s only a mouse click! Feedback would be nice, too . . .

The story is a spin-off from ‘Change of Plan’, but told from Kathy’s viewpoint. I’ve changed the dialogue a little from ‘CoP’ so think of it as taking place in a parallel universe, where things aren’t exactly the same. Enjoy!