Tinkle Bell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,443 Followers

"Ok, your turn..."

"My turn what?" I asked still trying to clear my head a little.

"Pee in me."

"In you? Pee inside you?"

"Yeah," she moaned pleasurably, once again just barely moving.

"I...ah, I ah...don't know if I can," I said simply, though to be perfectly honest, having just climaxed, and now semi-soft at least, the urge to go was there. Especially after feeling her doing it while still capturing me inside her.

"Yes you can. Don't even think about it...just do it David, pee in me."

It was the oddest, and yet...the most amazing sensation, not including of course the feel of her still silken pussy clasping my cock. But it was certainly different.

"Oh my god...oh yes, yes...I can feel you David! Almost like you're coming inside me, but coming hard...a lot, so much...oh so fucking much!" And then just like that, she started to have an orgasm, just from me being inside her, pissing inside her, wetting us both, drenching the bench we were still sitting on. The warmth of it caressing, stimulating as I suddenly found myself growing hard again. Extremely hard, extremely horny. And then as though I'd suddenly turned into Superman or something, I stood up, taking her with me, my cock buried deeply inside her as she rode me like that. Bella now put her legs around my waist for support as I stood, letting her lean back, taking her hands in mine, almost horizontal as we stood there fucking like that beneath the stars.

I wish I had had a camera. Luckily for me...for us, someone else did.

**

That bench turned out to be one of the best places imaginable. Though somehow I always knew it would be. When my strength finally gave out, and I was forced to put Bella down on the ground again, she then had me stand on it. That was a new one, one I hadn't thought about. But there I stood, in the middle of the maze, feeling like...even posing a little perhaps, like a Greek God, though fortunately with a phallus still in place. And this one hard...straining hard, as she stood...yes stood right there in front of me, sucking it. All around me the world had grown quiet, peaceful, and content. Or maybe it was me, just sending out vibes to every cricket or creature that could make a sound. The night grew quiet, save for the sensual sounds of her sucking mouth as she devoured my cock. I swear I could even hear it coming when it did, the splatters of spunk filling her mouth as she swallowed, taking my pearly essence. Only then did I stand down from my pedestal, and trade places with her, as I worshipped the new Goddess of my realm. I paid homage to her feet, working my way upwards. I kissed and licked her ankles, her calves, caressed and licked her knees, working my way upwards ever so slowly. I then stood, just as she had, and parted the pearly gates of heaven, and then entered them with my tongue.

I was rewarded with another bath, my goddess turning into a beautiful free-flowing fountain for me...right there in the middle of paradise. It was an image and a memory that would forever stay with me. It was...the most incredible night of my entire life.

To be continued?

Author's note: Again, thank you so much for all who have contacted me regarding this story. I so truly appreciate the comments (and suggestions) I've received regarding it. I appreciate your votes, support, and yes...even your constructive criticism, which I always do as I hope it will make me a better storyteller.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,443 Followers
12