Tinkle Bell Ch. 20

Story Info
David has the best birthday of his entire life.
5.6k words
4.67
40.6k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

With plenty of available hands, it wasn't long before I was completely stripped, though there had also been a fair amount of groping along the way. Chris wasn't the only one with a hard on now as once again Bella approached me carrying that same red scarf again.

"What now?" I asked curiously. It was still hard to believe I was standing there in the middle of a room full of very attractive, very naked women. Ten and a half of them in fact.

"Well, since this is your birthday party, I thought it appropriate we play a few party games. So for this one, you get to be blind-folded again while we play kiss and guess the titty."

I smiled at that, speaking. "Wait, I need to look a bit more," I said though she had already begun securing the scarf around my eyes.

"Sorry baby...you had plenty of time to look, so if you lose this one, it's your own fault. Now...this is how we play the game. You can only use your mouth and tongue...no hands. You must then guess whose tits you're kissing and then move on to the next pair of breasts and do the same. We'll keep track of how many you get right...or wrong. To win, all you need to do is at least get one more than half, any less than that, you lose."

"What does the winner get?" I asked obviously excited by all this, looking forward to soon be sucking so many pairs of breasts all in a row here.

"You win? We do whatever you want us to do...no matter what. We win...then same thing."

Having heard that, I wasn't so sure about the odds here, or the possible results if I were to lose knowing Bella. But then we began the game as everyone shuffled around a bit, forming a small circle around me, with me standing there in the middle of eleven pairs of breasts.

"Remember baby...no using your hands. You're free to lick, nibble kiss as much as you want before guessing a name. But after you do, you move on to the next girl and so on."

Having no clue who was where of course, I just leaned forward a bit until encountering my first set of bare tits. I took delight in kissing, licking and nibbling on the first set of perky tits, hard stiff nipples and made my first reasonable guess. On the small, yet full side, I vaguely recalled what Becky's tits had looked and felt like, thus guessing her name before moving on to the next girl's boobs. These were much bigger, considerably so...placing these tits in the top three of the girls there, one being Bella of course, Marsha, and one of the two girls from my old high school, which I had seen for the first time as she stood there smiling fondly at me. That one had been Elizabeth. I had done a bit of quick homework there thankfully upon seeing her for the first time. Though she had large breasts, her actual nipples were pretty small in comparison with Bella's and Marsha's. And sure enough, as I began tonguing and licking them, one and then the other, I rightly guessed as it turned out, those boobs belonged to her.

The game continued, as I sucked, licked and guessed my way around the circle, finally starting to suckle on one particular nipple, getting a feel of her supple firmness. I didn't even need to go on to the second breast before making an educated guess. I knew these tits by heart. "Hi Bella," I said simply, though I then did give her other nipple a gentle kiss along with a quick fleeting lick or two.

"You little shit," she laughed openly giving herself away. But we both knew there was no point in pretending otherwise. No one had tits like Bella did. I knew them as well as if they were my very own. Which in and of itself was another interesting thought.

I continued on, struggling with a few, fairly confident with others, though one perhaps unfairly had likewise given themselves away, and gave me a hopefully distinct advantage. Leaning inwards, I had felt the briefest of touches before "Chris" put some quick distance between us. Though to ensure I didn't give away my advantage, or that I was now pretty sure who it really was, I took additional time licking her hard nipples, first one and then the other, finally guessing.

"This has to be Chris, might be Becky again...but, I'm going to have to stay with Chris on this one," I said now finished with the 'kiss and guess the titty' game. Bella undid my scarf, standing back as she and Doreen totaled and confirmed the results.

"You win...six out of eleven," Bella told me, though she then leaned forwarding kissing me on the cheek as though congratulating me, whispering. "I saw her dick graze your leg you little shit," she said softly laughing.

"All's fair in love and..." I paused. "War...but hopefully, there won't be any of that today," I said chuckling. "Just lots and lots of love."

"No worries there baby. Now...since you won that round, what would you like all of us to do?"

**

I stood there looking at all the girls letting them wonder for a moment, though I already had something very specific in mind. Especially seeing my two old high school chums, Sandra and Elizabeth.

"You did say anything right?"

Bella looked at everyone, only my two high school friends looking more than a bit nervous and anxious as the two of them stood there waiting on me.

"Anything....right girls?" She asked getting confirmation by way of the fact no one raised a voice or made any objections.

"Well in that case then, since I think we can fit four women side-by-side on the bed here...what I'd like to do, is fuck each and every one of you...pacing myself of course," I added carefully. "So what we'll do then is have four of you lay down for starters, then as I move over to the next girl, the one I just did will be replaced by a new one, until I've managed to sample each and every one of you!"

"Hey!" Chris said with a small frown on her face. "What about...me?"

I'd actually forgotten.

"One small change here," I chuckled as everyone else laughed at the exchange. "Chris will follow right behind me, when I move, she does...everyone here ok with that?"

There were lots of additional smiles, including those coming from Sandra and Elizabeth. Sandra had been the first girl whose tits I had ever touched. Oddly enough, that's all we had ever done in the short time we'd actually dated. Just seeing her fully naked...finally, was a nice unexpected surprise. Elizabeth had been my first ever finger-fuck and blowjob. Though I had likewise been very enamored with her tits while the two of us were also dating, I had actually never seen them. Only playing with them beneath her blouses, or in the dark oddly enough. We had in fact come very close to actually doing it, only moments away in fact when her brother came home unexpectedly and walked in on us.

He was the captain of the football team. And he beat the mother loving shit out of me. Needless to say, we didn't date after that, under the threat of his having the rest of the squad working me over if they ever saw me hanging around her again.

Strangely enough, Elizabeth ended up losing her virginity a short time later to her brother's best friend. Obviously, that was approved. I was looking forward to a little payback for all that.

"Well girls, since we already drew numbers earlier..."

"You drew numbers?" I asked Bella though she continued on.

"We'll just go by those. So the first four? Come over here and lay down on the bed then," she directed as the first four did, the second group of four standing by...ready to watch and then eagerly take up their spots when the time came.

It was a virtual smorgasbord of pussy waiting for me as I stood there looking down at them. Tracy was obviously number one, and I remembered how tight her pussy had felt. It was a great way to start. Sandra was number two, looking a bit nervous, though excited, actually fingering her nicely trimmed, but hardly bare blond little cunt as she lay there. Doreen was number three, looking likewise excited and pleased to be feeling my cock again. Debra number four, completing the first four very willing participants.

"So...do you just want to keep going until you come in one of us?" Bella asked.

"No, not yet...too early for that just yet," I leered back at her. "Just want to enjoy a small sampling here is all. And then enjoy whatever's next."

"Oh I think you will indeed enjoy that. After this, and after some refreshments, we're going to play another little game."

"What a surprise," I said kissing her openly on the mouth and then whispering, breathing the words into her mouth as I kissed her. "Thank you...for this."

"Happy birthday," she said again kissing me back, and then stepped back. "Ok girls...and Chris," she mused. "Everyone ready here?"

I knew I certainly was as I eased myself in between Tracy's wide-open legs as she easily accepted me in. Even then...she was still fucking tight, and it felt damn fucking good too!

Wanting to pace myself, and having a pretty good idea of what I needed to do, I slid in and out of her slowly for a good dozen or more strokes, giving her the last three or four as hard and fast thrusts, hearing her moan as I did so before pulling out of her. She groaned when I did...almost sadly.

"The nights still young," I assured her. "I'll be back."

"See that you do," she added as Chris took my place and happily gave her an equal number of strokes, which seemed to please her very much. It was kind of fun watching Tracy reach up and clasp Chris's free-swinging boobs while she did that, playing with them. I was almost jealous.

"Nice to see you again," I said to Sandra as I placed the head of my cock just inside the opening of her pussy for the very first time. She smiled, sighing.

"So wanted to feel this...do this with you," she moaned audibly as I slid home then.

"Me too, so I guess we both get our wish," I told her, and then fucked her for an equal amount of strokes, finishing off just as I had with Tracy. Likewise hearing her groan and whimper just a little as I finally pulled out of her, though Chris was again ready, willing and still very able to take over my place.

"Hi Doreen," I grinned, "Nice to...feel you again," I said rubbing my cock back and forth against her clit just a little. I knew how much she enjoyed my doing that, and she did have a pretty nice sized clit after all.

She giggled and simply said, "fuck me," so I did.

I next slid into Debra and enjoyed a nice squishy little ride with her. She always was incredibly wet, and it was no different now. I knew by the end of the night, and hopefully before, she'd be demonstrating to everyone her pussy-squirting technique, which was quite interesting and exciting to watch. Though Marsha along with Julie had that same capability. I thought briefly how that in fact might make an interesting request later.

Becky had taken up the fifth spot, and then Sue...which I was likewise looking forward to doing again, and then Stacy, which for me would be another first time as we'd never actually done anything yet. Next came Marsha, and then Bella as it appeared, followed by Julie and last but not least...Elizabeth. Another one I was quite anxious to sample here as we'd never attempted fate again after that first failed experience. I briefly wondered what had happened to her husband, as I heard she'd eventually married him. But she wasn't wearing a wedding ring now however, I know...because I had checked after seeing her again.

I definitely enjoyed Sue, giving her a couple of extra ones for good measure, just for making the trip down to be here. She seemed pleased that I had done that, climaxing in fact, the first girl to do so as Chris thrust inside her. She seemed to get off on Chris doing that as she too sucked on Chris's boobs...climaxing seconds later as I moved on to Marsha, and then finally Bella.

"I could make you come you know," she said teasingly.

"I know you could, and I won't stop you if you do either," I told her the moment I slipped inside her. As much fun as I was honestly having, as arousing and exciting as this all was, being inside her...that simple pleasured familiarity, once again a reminder to me, that Bella was in fact the only woman there that I honestly and truly wanted to be with. I honestly think she sensed that too. I felt her pussy grip me tightly just once, and then she allowed me free rein after that as I slid in and out a good dozen strokes before pulling out quite reluctantly myself at this point.

I enjoyed Julie as well, another one with a very slippery wet cunt that felt like someone had poured a full bottle of baby oil inside her only moments ago. And then I finally moved over to Elizabeth smiling down at her.

"Hard to imagine isn't it? Just like old home week in a way." [Soft Break][Soft Break]"Yeah, who'd have thought that one day we'd actually finish what we once started," she said, reaching down grabbing my cock, and then impaling herself with it. "Wish to hell I hadn't been so fucking afraid," she told me.

"You?" I laughed. "It was your brother and the rest of his friends threatened to make mince meat out of me!" I reminded her.

She suddenly looked sad then, even as we actually fucked. "My brother was saving me for Jared," she said softly. "He'd have killed me too," she finished.

I almost came in her, just for old times sake. And then decided I probably would later, though Bella told me a short while after this, that's exactly what she wanted me to do. I told her I would.

Marsha came too. But I knew she would. Chris emptying her balls inside her lover's pussy, the two of them actually climaxing together. Needless to say, she never finished the end of the round though no one else seemed to mind that all too much. It was still fun watching the two of them.

"Alright everyone, freshen your drinks, grab some refreshments while we let birthday boy here recover. And then on to the next game!"

Bella winked, walked over fondling my dick as she handed me something to quench my thirst with.

"Hold on for the next one baby...this one, you're gonna lose. Count on it."

I wasn't about to bet with her either. Somehow I knew I would.

**

"Oh no! The blindfold again?" I asked as Bella walked over towards me carrying it. Admittedly, the unknown was exciting...but seeing her naked as she approached, along with so many other attractive equally naked women all milling about was keeping me fully erect anyway.

"You got it!" She grinned a bit too wickedly. "This time we're going to play suck the dick," she laughed.

"That's not too creative a name for a game," I laughed back, though curious.

"Guess it depends on how creative everyone can be while they're sucking it," she told me. "Anyway, here's the rules for this one baby. We'll draw by random numbers again to see who goes first. Obviously the women drawing first will initially be at a disadvantage. However, if you can hold out, then their odds will improve for a second go around."

"Second go around?" I asked though Bella continued on.

"Everyone will have one full minute to suck your cock the best way they know how. At the end of that minute of course, a new girl gets a chance to make you cum, and so on. The woman who does obviously wins that special prize, but another one as well, as you will then treat her to a nice oral pleasuring afterwards."

"So...how do I win?"

"Honey...isn't getting a blowjob from that many women reward enough?" She smiled, but then added. "But yes...you can still win. IF you manage to survive two rounds of the girls trying to get you off...then you do actually win. And like before, that means we would all have to do whatever it was you wanted us to do. But...if you don't survive two rounds, then of course...we all win, same thing."

I thought about that. It would mean trying hard NOT to cum for almost a half an hour! A half and hour where each and every woman there (along with Chris!) would be doing their level best at trying to get me to orgasm. I didn't like the odds, and knew Bella wasn't joking earlier when she said she knew I was going to lose this one. I knew it too, and we hadn't even started yet!

In a weird way, it was still a win-win situation the more I thought about it. After all, doing whatever the women wanted me to do after that had some interesting possibilities. I crawled up onto the bed, made myself comfortable, and just smiled.

"Let's do it!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Once again I had no clue who was doing what initially, though there were a few hints along the way. Some nervous hesitations, telling me that this was a first time meeting of mouth and cock perhaps. Others...all too familiar once again, though allowing me the pleasure of then imagining the face or body of the woman who was currently sucking my cock. Yeah, it was damn fucking fun and exciting.

Admittedly, it was more of an interesting game than I'd imagined when starting out. Obviously the first few women weren't quite as rambunctious in the beginning. A bit of strategy perhaps taking place there. It made it a hell of a lot easier for me, that's for sure. And I began to think I might actually survive this because of that. I could actually lay back, enjoy the softer, almost too tender licking and sucking without getting all worked up far too soon. After the first four women however, that drastically changed.

I had no idea who the woman was of course, certainly not Bella as I was fairly confident once again I'd know her mouth. But whoever it was...proceeded to devour my cock as though they would consume and swallow it whole!

"Oh fuck!" I moaned audibly, unable to help myself to the surrounding sounds of a few surprised giggles and moans of worries and concerns that I might not last nearly as long as many suspected. I even heard Bella's voice somewhere else within the room.

"I wouldn't worry...he's just catching his second wind here. No way would David cave in this soon!"

The way she was going after it though made me wonder. Two minutes of this, and I seriously doubted I'd have been able to last this incredible sucking I was being given. The way her lips seemed to surround my dick-head, nearly pulling it off...and me as well, as she just "popped" it in a uniquely special way, took some doing and effort to adjust too. I honestly nearly lost it.

"Times up!" Bella announced, barely saving me when she called out. The few seconds respite between lips gathering me in again, just barely enough to take the edge off, give me strength and determination in preparing for the next titillating set of lips that began working me over.

I knew that all this stimulation, seeing the girls naked, at times petting or fondling one another, and now me...was taking its toll. I was surprised when Bella announced I'd made it safely through the first round. Even she had taken it easy on me for whatever reason. I had again known it was her turn of course when she mouthed and sucked me, once again almost too gently as she did so. Figuring she was in fact allowing someone else the opportunity to claim my proverbial prize here. But I now knew there was no fucking way I was going to survive another round. It was only a matter of time here.

**

I'd been given at best another minutes reprieve as a new random order was selected. The moment it was however, the race was on. There was no more taking it slowly or easy on me...whatever expertise or tricks anyone had up their sleeves now, came out...in a vengeance.

I'd managed to make it through the first three...hovering on the edge, almost whimpering. At this point, everyone knew that whoever was next had the best chance of making me cum and being declared the winner.

When I felt my cock suddenly and completely enveloped again, along with that almost too intense throaty, poppy-thing she did to me like the last time, I was fairly sure this time I wouldn't survive it. I was two seconds away in fact...my balls so tight I thought they would burst a seam first or something before my cock exploded, nearly doing so in fact when Bella called out time again. And I don't think it was any big secret either, whoever the next person was...was no doubt going to be the lucky winner here.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers
12