Tinkle Bell Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers

It took a while...but eventually they both did. I was pleased to see a surprised smile on Liz's face as she stood there with her hand between Sandra's legs, fingering her pussy, and then feeling the warm piss suddenly streaming out, splashing against her hand. She even giggled a little, though blushing deeply as Sandy let go. And then she did...much to Sandy's very obvious delight, the two girls now fingering one another hotly, enjoying their mutual spraying.

And then I began peeing on the two of them. Enjoying the look and sensation of covering each one of their bare breasts with a hard stream of yellow piss. In a way, at least the way I was thinking as I did that, I was peeing on Bella. And not in a good way. It was something we had shared, that had actually meant something to me...something erotically intimate yes, kinky for sure...and yet, so very personal and intimate. Now...it was only dirty. But that's exactly the way I needed to see it and remember it. Just something very, very dirty.

**

We cleaned up washing one another and then returned to the bedroom. Though aroused, I was still in a bit of a snit, sitting down in a nearby chair after pouring myself a wine, not even bothering to ask the girls if they wanted any. And I had purposely ordered a Merlot from a California vineyard; the last thing I wanted was to once again be reminded of Bella drinking one of her wines.

"Get on the bed and suck one another's cunts!" I directed the two of them. As aroused as they both were, they eagerly did so, not seeing my rougher than normal demeanor as anything other than lust on my part. Which was just as well perhaps, getting into one another at that point, shy to some extent in actually doing this in front of me, and to one another. But like I said, they were both incredibly horny and eager to please, not only me...but one another.

I was actually starting to get into it myself, watching them, getting aroused...my prick finally standing and just about to walk over to the bed, joining them when my cell phone rang. I almost didn't answer it, though still curious as to who was calling. Walking over to the night stand I picked it up, fisting my cock, now standing there looking at the girls still devouring one another and looked at the ID number on the phone. I was surprised. It was DeeDee who was calling me.

"Hey, what's up?" I answered looking down at the girls leering at the two of them as they briefly looked towards me. I nodded at them to continue what they were doing however, so they did. In an odd way, I now wished I was actually with Dee as opposed to being here with Liz and Sandy, though an evil wicked notion was suddenly filling my head as Dee asked me if I happened to be doing anything, or would I like some company?

I had already come to a big decision earlier. I wasn't about to get involved emotionally with any woman again, not for a long...long time at the very least. But the idea of enjoying myself, not being tied down to any woman at this point appealed to me. And my newfound outlook on life was currently driving my own thoughts and emotions. Which is why I probably said what I said when I did.

"At the moment in fact...I'm sort of having a little party here with a couple of girls I know," I began. "In fact...I'm standing here in my hotel room watching the two of them licking one another's cunts. But you're certainly welcome to come over and join us if you'd like."

I got looks from both Liz and Sandy upon hearing that, but I remained stoic, letting them know if they didn't like what I'd just said...they were free to leave. For whatever reason, they changed their minds, or reconsidered doing so, though I was equally surprised at Dee's response to that as well.

"Sounds interesting, sure they won't mind another girl?" Dee asked inquisitively.

"I don't think they'll mind at all, especially as you enjoy eating pussy as much as they obviously do. So if you're up for it...come on over, I'll leave your name at the desk so you won't have any problems coming up to the room," I assured her, and then hung up.

Maybe upon hearing that, and already thus engaged anyway, both Liz and Sandy's moods seemed to change suddenly back to their more aroused, decadent horniness. If anything, they seemed to be slurping and sucking away at one another with even more vigor than before. Seeing that, and suddenly feeling left out, I decided it was time to put an end to their ongoing pleasure, and see to my own.

I climbed onto the bed, and since Liz happened to be on top at the moment, I just slid in behind her, placing my cock at the opening of the cunt Sandy was still licking, and drove it home as deeply as I possibly could.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed, not exactly surprised, nor welcoming either. "You drilling for oil or what?"

I mellowed out then, though without responding, simply beginning to more softly, less fiercely, continue fucking her pussy as she herself wiggled back, now enjoying and accommodating me after doing that.

Half an hour later I was inside Sandy. She was sitting on me in a reverse cowgirl with Liz now licking her pussy again, and me from time to time as we fucked. It was then that I heard a key card being inserted in the door. I had left instructions at the desk for them to give Dee one after her arrival. Obviously they had as the door opened, and she came walking in.

"You weren't kidding where you?" She asked perhaps thinking I might have been pulling her leg. Mattered not, she was here now too as I introduced her to Liz and Sandy.

"There's plenty of room left on my face if you'd care to get undressed and join us," I told her, wondering now if she would...or simply turn around and leave again now knowing what I'd said to her over the phone wasn't some exaggerated story on my part. She smiled however closing the door behind her.

"I will, as soon as I pee first," she informed me, disrobing and preparing to head into the bathroom.

"Wait...you can pee on me while you do that," I said ushering the girls off me for a moment. "Come on you two...come in here and watch this, I think you'll enjoy it." Again, I wasn't a hundred percent certain they would, but if they didn't, then that was their problem. Dee had already given me a curious look as well as all four of us now walked into the bathroom together, me sitting down on the toilet seat first. Dee once again looking at me inquisitively. "Go ahead...sit on this," I instructed as I fisted my rock hard cock. "And then after it's inside you...you can pee." I looked at the other two girls. "Suck on her tits while she's doing that," I told them both. Surprisingly, with smiles on their faces, they waited for Dee to ease herself down over my cock, and then latched onto her breasts, sucking her nipples as Dee moaned audibly, enjoying the mixed sensations. "Whenever you're ready," I waited. And then felt the warm flowing sensation as Dee began urinating around my cock while I in turn began fucking her where she sat.

When she was finished bathing me in her warm piss, Dee moved preparing to stand up and wipe herself off.

"No don't...let Liz and Sandy do that for us," I said venturing out into uncharted waters here. Curious as to their response, if they even would. They hesitated looking at one another for only a moment, and then with lust filled eyes, Sandy knelt in front of Dee and began licking her cunt, Liz kneeling in front of me as I stood, her mouth coming around to suck and lick off my cock.

I felt rather pleased with myself all in all as they began doing that.

But I felt like a horse's ass too.

**

Eventually I sent all three girls packing, though not before filling all three of them with cream, though I think Dee got the least of it, as by that time I was pretty well done in. Liz and Sandy left around one in the morning, and an hour later, I was saying good-bye to Dee after giving her a little one on one time alone with me.

I couldn't help but wonder if I'd ever hear from ANY of them again, after the way I'd initially treated all three in the beginning, though the night did get a lot better towards the end. Still...Liz and Sandy weren't too pleased with me when I informed all three of them that I wanted to wake up...alone. Dee had stayed, long enough like I said to rub another one out for herself riding my cock, but by then...my head just wasn't in it any more. At least she got herself off on me, though we soon parted shortly after that. I finished off the rest of the wine by myself, and then collapsed exhausted, slightly drunk into my bed where I remained until check out time the following afternoon.

**

Bella was waiting for me in her open doorway as I walked by heading to my own room. I saw her sitting there on the edge of her bed.

"Get all your frustrations worked out?" She asked. I stopped, took a step back glaring at her. "Hope you don't mind...but Dee called here, so I gave her your cell number."

I was wondering how she'd got it, now I knew.

"You speak to her then?" Bella asked. "She sounded..."

"I fucked her," I answered interrupting her. "So yeah, guess in a way I did. And also fucked Elizabeth, and Sandra too. We had a party, a nice horny piss and fuck party," I informed her, and then with that, I stormed off towards my own room slamming the door behind me. It was mere moments before I heard the knock on my door.

"David...we need to talk, can I come in?"

"It's not locked," I answered her rolling over in bed, "Though I don't know what we need to talk about...I think you've made it pretty clear to me where you're coming from," I said as she stepped into my room.

"That's just my point," she began. "I've tried to. Tried to make it perfectly clear David. You know how it is for me...how complicated..."

"Fuck complicated! Everything's fucking complicated!"

"It's my fault, I should have known. I should have never let anything happen between us, I knew after I had, something like this was going to happen, but I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry."

"You're sorry! Now we both are! I'm sorry I fucking ever got involved with you either Bella! I let...no, I GAVE you my fucking virginity even! I let you seduce me, letting me think there was actually something between us."

"There is...was," she amended. "But I told you...it's, you and I...it's..."

"Over!" I finished for her. "Now, please, go away and leave me alone!"

"Very well," she said standing. "But just remember David, or at least try to anyway. This wasn't the way I wanted things to end between us. Like I said, it's my own fucking fault that it has. I knew this would eventually happen, which is why I tried to keep you interested, entertained in other women besides myself."

"Don't need your fucking help anymore," I spat out after her. "I'm doing fine all by myself now...so thanks anyway."

"I won't...bother you anymore," she said softly, and then disappeared down the hall heading back to her own room.

**

The weeks passed. One right after the other. Things at home changed again too, almost right back to the way they had been before Bella's arrival. Mom and dad more reserved and quiet again, trying to stay out of the way perhaps, but it had affected them as well. Even Doreen seemed to be avoiding me whenever it was possible.

I saw less and less of Bella, even during the weekends. Between her constant vigil of studying, she was less often at home too. Very often going out, spending time with Stacy as I came to understand it, along with Derrick and Tracy, even going to one of their parties, spending the night there, doing god knows what.

I continued seeing Elizabeth and Sandra...together, never alone with each. Only Dee did I reserve that for, and even then, it was less than satisfying whenever we did so. Admittedly, I missed the excitement, the passion, the strange quirky ways Bella had about her. It was eating me up, but the distance between us now was far too great to ever bring the two of us back together again.

And besides...what was the point? She was going home again in less than a week. She had indeed gotten her degree. There would be no ceremony, though mom and dad insisted on taking us out to dinner in celebration of that. I went, but I sat on mom's side, Bella on dad's as we made pleasant small talk throughout most of the evening. It was more like she was my sister now. The sister you tolerated, put up with because you had to. Not the woman you'd once lusted after, fell in love with. Bella would soon be going home. Better it was left like this anyway.

But like it or not...I was miserable. And perhaps in a way, so was she.

**

That last night together was painful in more ways than one could ever imagine. She'd be flying out first thing in the morning. I had agreed to at least see her off at the airport with mom and dad, but the realization this was it...once again gnawing away at me. Late that afternoon I heard another knock on my door.

"David? It's me...Bella."

"Come in," I said trying to keep the quiver out of my tone of voice, the hard firmness I'd been using whenever I was around her, though lately even that I'd found difficult maintaining.

"I need to ask you a favor," she said as she came in sitting down on the edge of my bed without being invited to do so.

"What?"

"Before I fly out tomorrow, I'm going to ask you to do something for me. And if you won't...or can't I'll understand. But I'm not even asking you for a response now. I want you to think about it first...and then decide."

"Ok, what?" I asked fighting with emotions now, still trying to act disinterested, distant even though I was trembling inside just with the nearness of her sitting there next to me.

"At midnight...I'll be sitting out on the stone bench. I'd like it if you come out and make love to me there...one last time at least. If you chose not to, I'll understand, and accept that. But I really would like to feel you inside me one last time at least...before I go." Bella stood and headed immediately to the door, she too obviously fighting off emotions, not even turning again to look at me, though I heard her say once more. "Midnight. Five minutes after that, and I won't be there."

**

It was an odd evening all the way around. Mom and dad had purposely gone out for the evening with the hopes perhaps that Bella and I would thus have some privacy to spend that last night alone together. They had likewise given everyone else the night off, as well as the follow day off too. So even Doreen and Andy, along with Irene were away. The only two people at home, Bella and I. Me in my room, and as far as I knew...Bella in hers.

By ten I was going stir crazy. I'd already made up my mind, I would indeed fuck her one last time, if that's what she really wanted. But I'd do it on my terms, not hers. In a nice comfortable bed, not on some fucking hard stone bench regardless of it's symbolic meaning. To hell with that. I opened my door, headed down to her room. She wasn't there. I called out, looked around, and then went outside. Her car was gone. Bella wasn't even fucking home!

Pissed, I went back to my room, slammed and locked the door and sat there staring at the clock as it ticked away slowly approaching midnight. "Fuck her!" I thought to myself. "Fuck this! I don't need this shit!"

At one minute to midnight I lay there having made up my mind.

At four minutes after midnight, I was standing there in the maze, naked...looking around. Bella was nowhere to be seen. I glanced at my watch again, it was now five minutes past.

"I didn't think you would actually come," she said out of nowhere, standing now, obviously hidden away behind one of the dead ends within the maze, hidden. "Glad you did though," she added now winding her way over towards me. "I didn't want to leave it like that," she added as she came into the circle now, and then into my waiting arms.

"Me either," I said softly, kissing her. "I'm...I'm sorry Bella," I started, but she placed her fingers against my mouth shushing me, and then kissing me again.

"Me too, but that's over and done with now. What's past is past, nothing we can do about it...except fuck, one last time."

"I can't!" I told her seeing the sudden disbelief come into her eyes. She was actually shocked I had said that.

"I can't fuck you...but I can, and I will, make love to you...one last time."

Bella smiled at that, nodding her head. "Then David...make love to me. Make love to me like it was the first time all over again."

And so we did.

And in a way, it was too. For that short time we spent together outside there, we went back in time. Everything that had happened, good and bad, was for the moment at least, forgotten. It was only us, the two of us there in the maze making love once more, passionately, lovingly...tenderly. And there we spent the night together, at times waking up, finding her snuggled up close to me there on the grass. We'd make love again, slowly...softly, falling asleep once more wrapped up in one another's arms.

I woke up to the feel of sunlight on my face. I popped open my eyes, but Bella was nowhere to be seen. I got up, racing back into the house, naked, uncaring that I was even as I ran into mom as she sat at the table in the kitchen waiting for me.

"Bella took an earlier flight. Your dad took her to the airport himself to see her off. She didn't want you going with her. Said something about the two of you had already said your good-byes. Obviously, you did," mom added only then acknowledging my nakedness with a slightly bemused expression on her face. "She told me to make sure and give you this however," mom added handing me a letter.

I couldn't read it. Not now...maybe later. I sat it off to one side, sitting down at the table.

"I could really use a cup of coffee...and maybe even a hug right about now," I said.

Mom gave me both.

**

Epilogue

Aside from all the quirky things I knew about Bella from the very beginning perhaps, though amongst the oddest even then, was that she hated email. Didn't even have an email account. Besides her laptop, which was the one thing she had given into as to actually needing, she didn't even have a cell phone. I knew that her vineyard had email, I'd seen that advertised on a website when I had Googled her vineyard early on out of curiosity, and then had asked her about it. She had told me, that her father of course needed an email account in order to do business, but that it was never used for personal reasons, nor would he very likely ever inform her if an email showed up, especially from me as being personal. She'd probably never even learn from him that I'd sent one, if I ever did. Likewise in trying to call, the number listed as for business use only. Their home number remaining private as was the wishes and request from her father, which Bella respected never giving it out to me. All I did have was her address. And since she herself did pick up the mail daily from in town, that remained the only one real viable option I had in reaching her. Sitting down and actually writing a good old fashioned letter.

I had done so a week after she had left, writing in response to the one she had written me.

I still had mixed emotions about her letter. She'd told me how wonderful that last night had been, how much it had meant to her, and that it would forever remain a fond, beautiful memory to cherish and hang on to. She'd gone on to wish me luck in my relationship with Dee however, not exactly something I was expecting to read or be forced to think about. I had in fact all but stopped seeing anyone again.

And worse, she had signed it in such a way that I was again left with mixed emotions.

"Your Tinkle Bell."

Maybe that was intimate enough perhaps, we had indeed gotten involved in doing things I would never have imagined doing, experiencing...enjoying with her. Which oddly enough, I had found I honestly only truly did enjoy with her. With anyone else...it was more like going through the motions, but the "emotions," the thrill...the excitement, the true pleasure...just wasn't there, not with anyone else.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers