Tiny Dancer

Story Info
The thumbs have it!
1.2k words
3.83
13.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: this story is part of a writing challenge. No AHer's were hurt or seriously maimed in the writing of these stories. These stories are spoofs and are supposed to be funny ---- so laugh dammit.

-------

List of Characters:

Harry Paranuckles: Salvor-Hardon
Manni Cure: Sophia Jane
Fook Yu: ABSTRUSE
Inde X: Vella_ms
Thumms: Matriach
Glitzy: Cloudy
Pinkie: ElizabethT
Friends who would pick on Harry: Ted and Eric – (haha)

TINY DANCER

Harry's heart stopped beating for just a second when he saw her. She was beautiful! Her body, lean and lithe - she was a dancer...and a magnificent one at that!

Harry would watch her through his hi-rise office window. He was a pencil pusher or at least that's what the letters on his window said. It was his fate. Fate! Bugger on that. Was it fate to always have a blister or indents on your skin after long hours of holding a pencil? No. Harry didn't believe in fate.

At night, after his long hours of work, he would stare outside his office window and gaze at the City lights and just dream. He would dream of better days to come.

One night he heard music and when his eyes finally found the source, he saw her! He watched for hours as she danced...her body swaying to and fro, perfectly in sync to the music. He squinted to see the letters written on her window – "M. Cure's School of Dance."

Harry loved to dance, although you'd swear he had two left thumbs...but he tried. Now, seeing this vision, it made him want to dance and dance well!

Closing his eyes, Harry pictured all the other guys laughing at him. "Oh, Harry Paranuckles, the dancer!" "Trade your sweater in for a tutu?" "What are you, a Pinkie?" Sure, they'd make fun of him, but he would be able to dance with her. Maybe, just maybe life would be so much better.

After days of twiddling, Harry decided to take the plunge - he'd walk those fingers up to M. Cure's School of Dance and be able to dance with the girl of his dreams!!

After giving his body a good crack, Harry took a deep breath and knocked on the door - no answer, but then the door swung open, music tumbled into the hallway sweeping Harry inside.

There stood his dream girl.

"Um...hi...I'm Harry..." Harry swallowed hard. "Harry Paranuckles."

He nearly fainted when she twirled around turning to him. Her face was beautiful! She was perfect!

"Hi." The soft voice broke through the music. "I'm Manni..Manni Cure."

Harry gulped. His throat was suddenly dry and his voice squeaked out, "I want to dance."

Manni smiled. She twirled and twirled until she reached him. Face to face they stood. She was so close Harry could see all the lines of her skin. She was one in a million! No, Harry thought again as he saw a faint scar across her left side, there was no one like her in the world!

"I've seen you Harry." Manni continued as she circled him. The music began to fill Harry's very being and he too circled her. "The way you twirl your pencil..." Manni nodded to the window facing Harry's. "You make it dance."

Manni stepped away and motioned for Harry to watch. Sprinkling pixie dust on the floor she began to dance - her dance started from top left straight with a slight curve and down again, twirling to the center, then a quick leap to the right and down. Pausing for a moment to sway her body to the music, Manni then leapt again, twirling, twirling down to a point, then twirling, twirling up curing into another point. Harry's mind was frantically trying to figure out what his "pencil dance" was...his gaze darting between the design on the floor and Manni's graceful figure.

She paused once more, smiling at him then leaping yet again as if in slow motion. Her dance nearly done as Harry's heart just about stopped.

Oh! No! This could not be! Harry thought. He squinted again, seeing all so clearly.

Manni, sensing Harry's dismay stopped in mid-jump, falling to the ground with a loud thump.

"Oh!" Manni whimpered.

Harry ran to her said, stroking her lovely skin. "Are you hurt?" he whispered, fearing that she may have chipped something.

"No...just..." Manni stammered, the music finally ending and silence filled the air.

As Harry looked up into Manni's face, he was sure she would see his embarrassment, but she was looking beyond him. Harry knew what she saw. On the floor, in her thumb print through the pixie dust was, "H + M".

"It took me days, months even to figure it out."

"Manni, I.." Harry stammered, not sure what to say.

"Harry, please.."

"Oh, please this..." A voice bellowed out.

Turning, both Harry and Manni's eyes wide, landed upon 5 women at the doorway. Four figures appeared to be bowing as the middle one stood frightfully tall.

"My name is Fook Yu." Said the tall woman. "You remember me, don't you?"

Manni's face turned pink with embarrassment. "Um..yes, of course."

Scrambling to stand, Manni and Harry faced the group of women.

Taking a long look, Harry studied the women as they began to rise. One was very small, a bit stubby, next to her was a very accusing looking woman, medium in size, and the one just after Fook Yu was quite glitzy, and wore a number of Diamond necklaces, standing slightly behind her was a smaller woman all donned in pink.

The one to Fook Yu's immediate right seemed very odd, somewhat stiff and stared him down. Harry's gaze fell from her quickly.

"Of course you remember Fook. I'm from the Fook Yu/Fook Me theater in the Village?" The woman, not giving Manni a chance to answer continued. "Your little 'Pencil me in' dance was given, if you pardon the expression, the thumbs up. Production starts next week."

"What? Next week?" Manni squealed. "But..I.."

"What? You got a problem wit dat?" The accusing one asked pointedly.

"Inde! Relax, I think she's just excited." Said shorter female, with a very proper, English accent.

Fook Yu patted Inde soothingly. "Don't mind Ms. X. She's my number one. Nothing gets to me without going by her first."

"I'm so happy Ms. Fook...I mean Yu Fook...Ms. Yu. I'll be by first thing." Manni's voice cracked.

After some discussion, the group left. Manni and Harry just looked at each other in silence.

"Harry, do you believe in fate?" Manni asked as she glided over to the CD player and hit the button.

"Well, I believe things are done for a reason." Harry replied as the music began to fill the little studio.

"Harry, I was prepared to quit dancing until your pencil pushing gave me renewed hope." Manni circled Harry, their bodies just millimeters away. "Now, look at what has happened!"

Harry smiled as he swayed and twirled with Manni at his side. "I dreamed of this day, you know." Harry confided softly.

"I did too, Harry. Your window said you were an accountant. I was going to come to you once my business started up."

For a few moments Manni and Harry danced in silently. Their movements creating beautiful designs in the pixie dust.

"Are you my dream, Harry?" Manni asked softy.

"Perhaps.." Harry replied, his heart filling with joy. "Perhaps I'm your fate."

Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers