Tipping the Delivery Boy

Story Info
How a lunch break should go.
903 words
3.54
46.2k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It was a very boring morning at the office. Between the numerous people trying to get me signed on to their individual projects and the bosses asking about sales figures and such, I had no time to think about what I was going to do for lunch much less anything else. It wasn't until my secretary told me I had a call on line two that I even had a good distraction to occupy my mind.

"Hello" I said as I cradled the phone against my shoulder.

"Hi, baby," a sultry voice answered. I knew right away my girlfriend was already in my favorite mood. You see, I became a lucky man when I met my girlfriend on one of those adult web sites. She described herself as a closet nymphomaniac. She lied because after the first night in bed with me, I could tell she was a full fledged, card carrying official nympho.

"I hope you don't mind that I ordered in lunch today. I just didn't feel like cooking without you here." I paused for a moment trying to figure out what she was talking about. I then listened closer as I heard the sounds of slurping, like she was drinking soup. I knew that wasn't what was going on.

"What'cha doin, boo?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer already.

"Mmmmmm," she answered. "I am just starting on my lunch. I ordered Italian and I am just starting on the appetizer now. A nice(slurp) long(slurp)yummy(slurp) bread stick." With that last remark, I heard her take a nice long suck on whatever she was sucking on. The thought of her sucking something was already causing some solid lump to form in the front of my slacks. I then heard her breathe louder as she moaned a bit.

"That must be some bread stick to make you moan like that, baby," I asked. "Are you already done eating it already?" I could hear her smile on the phone.

"Oh no,baby. I have something else in mind." I could hear some shuffling as I heard some movement on the other end. It was then I heard the sound that made me want to drive home right away. Knowing full well that my long hours at work wouldn't keep her sexual appetite at bay, I have come to expect that she be a little less than faithful, especially when there was young hard dick there to use as she deemed necessary. Thus I wasn't surprised when I heard what she said next.

"Oh God!!!! That feels so good in my pussy! Baby, are you coming home for lunch? I don't think I'll be able to enjoy this meal without you." Quickly, I grabbed my jacket and told my secretary that I would be back in a couple hours. Driving the ten minutes home seemed like it took forever. However I was sure what to expect when I got home.

As I entered the house, I saw my naked girlfriend mounted on top of one of the biggest dicks I had ever seen. It was wide and dark skinned as the Italian delivery boy was sitting on my couch, his dick buried to the hilt in my girlfriends soaking wet pussy. Without saying a word to ruin the moment, I quickly removed my pants as my girl reached out and took my seven inches in her mouth. She began to vacuum my cock with her mouth as his cock pounded her pussy hard. There we stood, my nympho girlfriend and the delivery boy engaging in a group fuck. She looked sexier than any porn actress on the DVD's you get from those online places, especially the way she swayed her hips on his horse cock and the way she maneuvered my tool in and out of her mouth.

I then had an epiphany as i taunted her by telling her that there was no way in hell she could fit that huge tool in her mouth like she was doing to me. The challenge thrown down, we switched positions. I watched her slowly take his tool and lick it before I taunted her. She then began to slide it into her mouth slowly as I took her from behind. The delivery boy's hands found her head and began to slowly slide every inch into her mouth until she started gagging on about half of it. Her pussy felt loose from his workings and I had to pull out and slide into her ass just to feel something.

A few moments later, I saw him slide his tool out of her mouth and begin stroking it. Upon seeing what was about to happen, I released my load deep in her pussy. I then moved so I could watch him coat my girlfriend's tits and face with a massive amount of cum. It took a moment to recover before the delivery boy apologized about having to run. Apparently, he had two more deliveries to make and he was already late.

As he left, my girlfriend invited him to come over after the shift was over for the rest of his tip. When I asked what she meant, she told me how she wanted to fuck him again and how she wanted me to watch and enjoy her being the slut she felt like.

Needless to say, I didn't make it back to work that day.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers