'Tis Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I moved as if I was sleepwalking, a dream though so real, so vivid as I lay down, stiffly, board straight though my eyes couldn't leave hers as she smiled, sitting down on the edge and lifting a hand to push back a lock of hair which had fallen on my forehead. Her touch was cold, like ice but my body was on fire, the combination sending sparks of life coursing through me, a feeling like never before. One she watched, her smile now widening as she placed her fingers over my eyes and told me softly to shut them and listen only to the sound of her voice.

"It's amazing how the human mind works, so susceptible to suggestion, so easily swayed. Take for example your hands, how you can feel them moving together, the web I'm spinning trapping them, binding you." I could feel them move, the sensation of warmth, a tightening as they were captured. "Your arms next, then your legs followed by your ankles" and step by step I experienced that which she described. "We can't have you crying out either" and my mouth too was covered, a warmth spreading over it until finally I heard her say "Open your eyes Mr. Samuels and see if you can believe that which you see."

I did, blinking, still incapable of movement on my own but staring at my bonds, how they seemed to shimmer even in the dim light of the single candle which burned. There must have been confusion in my eyes as she stood, smiling though I noticed now how it didn't reach her lips, the smile a bit cold, calculated as she spoke, "I think it's time for the charade to end and for you to discover that all is not as the eye proclaims" and with that I watched as she closed her eyes and the transformation began.

For a moment, a second in time I began to think this might be a dream, one I might wake from with a scream, the alcohol reeking from my pores, my heart hammering in fear. Instead I could only watch as the woman's hair changed from silver to a luxurious brown, her eyes once gray now burning a hazel tone, her body turning young in appearance and shape until she stood there, a vision in black, a woman I had only seen once across a burning room, it was her.

Your voice was now confident, filled with bravado as you announced, "I hope you'll forgive me for my little play, I knew that it would prove difficult at best to ask you to meet so instead..." as you waved your arm around the room, your eyes though never leaving mine, proving how simple it had been to dupe me. "Oh, and now that I have your undivided attention, I think it's time I enjoy the spoils of my labor, don't you?" You knew I could not respond, your hands working at the buttons and zippers of your garments, piece by piece falling to the floor as you continued.

"I truly did learn the craft from a woman who looked exactly like her. Everything I told you was true except for one small matter; I couldn't allow her to speak to anyone now could I?" You crawled onto the bed, moving like a snake, your body sensuous in its appearance, eyes deadly in their intent. "I can provide a man with the ultimate in pleasure or in pain, depending on his tastes, his desires, his needs. I wonder what your needs are Jonathan, shall we find out?"

Reaching out, your fingertips grazing over my nipples I felt the sting as if they had been suddenly pierced, the pain both immediate and to my surprise exhilarating a fact not lost upon you. Though my face remained impassive, my body must have betrayed me as you smiled, that same wicked smile while saying, "Ah, you require the gift of pain in order to receive pleasure, don't you my pet?"

Another touch, this time lower and I felt the pressure, the pinch of the ring, circulation stopping, my hardness quickly evident as you straddled me, your nipples hard, your own excitement evident in your arousal as you let your hand reach out, touching my eyes and as quickly they clouded over, my sight taken from me as I heard your voice, as if in an echo within my mind say, "I find that you experience so much more if you're trapped within your own body, unable to sense anything, free only to provide me with that which I require for now."

All I remember was time seeming to stand still, your body settling upon me, a sigh escaping your lips. From there you began to move, slowly at first, finding your rhythm, finding your pleasure as I was simply a tool, an instrument to be used. I tried shutting down, my mind struggling only to hear your laughter, the sound filling my head, your voice inside of me saying, "Do not fight me Jonathan, I am far stronger, mentally, physically, you are no match for me though come the end of our time together here you might provide to be a worthy…well, you shall see. For now, I desire my pleasure and I require your pain" and with that I felt my whole body become consumed by a fiery passion, a feeling like never before and thus it began.

It could have been hours, mayhap days but the next thing I can remember was the feeling, your weight upon my chest, your body having finally exhausted its need, sated, at rest. I continued to lie there, feeling a bit of sensation beginning to return, my fingers slowly opening and closing. You stirred at this, your head moving up close to mine, leaning in to whisper in my ear, "I know my prey, you're regaining some of your movement, why within minutes you could probably come to understand the only bonds holding you are those of your mind, easily broken yet desired none the less."

You stroked my hair, the haze over my eyes clearing enough so that I could look into your hazel orbs, intent on staring into mine as you whispered, "I know the life you live, alone, sadness prevailing, no hope, nothing to look forward or to live for, an empty existence which each days threatens to drag you over the abyss, am I right?" There was no need to answer; the single tear which fell from my ear was proof enough. "I can change all that, I can give you everything your heart desires and more Jonathan, all you need do is offer yourself to me of your own accord."

Your eyes now blazed, your voice husky with emotion, becoming louder. "‘Tis a gift like none you have ever received. One that will offer you the opportunity to serve as you've always desired, to taste the joys of the flesh, everything we have to offer each other, no boundaries, no judge, no jury only our own pleasures to consume us. Give yourself to me, join me and together we shall rule." I felt my restraints begin to dissolve, the cloud which had concealed my thoughts begin to lift as my body began to shake and tremble. Your head once again found my face, your eyes wild, animal like in their passion as you said, "I must have your answer my love, and I must have it now."

Once again words failed me yet I still answered in kind. This time by a slight movement, my head falling to the side, my neck open, available and this time when you smiled you did so with your teeth so white, the fangs long, sharp in their appearance and with a cry you took my gift as I screamed my allegiance, my arms pulling you close, my body responding to yours, my life yours…for eternity.

THE END.

12