Tis The Season to Gibbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,494 Followers

And it would begin now, his hand wrapped firmly enough about her throat, but not so tightly as to cause any real pain or even to restrict her airway. That got her full attention. But there would be time enough for breath play when he had earned enough of her trust to warrant that advanced level of play between a Master and his cherished slave.

Her green eyes were wide and held just a hint of fear as they stared up into his. Just the right touch of fear, enough to ensure her obedience. But it was the other to which his body was even more attuned. He watched as her nipples strained against the material of her blouse. Her pupils constricted as passion clouded her vision. He could even detect the slight hint of arousal that betrayed her bodies true submission to its Master.

"Do. Not. Speak." He issued their first true order.

"I told you. This changes nothing," her words of disobedience sealed her fate.

"We will start with ten for that, sweetheart," he gritted out against the soft skin of her cheek. His fingers covered her lips this time. "Think carefully before you speak again, baby girl. Because I'll add five more lashes for every word you say." His hand caressed the full softness of her bottom in the rough denim material. They would discuss wardrobe later. "And for a novice even bare handed spankings can be challenging."

Her laughter was not the response he expected. She held her stomach as tears filled her eyes and the sound wrapped about him like a coat on a cold winter morning. "You are just full of surprises, aren't you, darling?" he asked. "Want to tell me what's so funny?" But she just stared up at him mutely. It took him a moment staring into those green depths to realize what she waited for. He frowned as he gave it, "Permission to speak."

"What makes you think I'm a novice, Jethro?" she teased. "You aren't the only Dom, you know. It might have been a long time since I've played, but ten bare-handed swats won't even get me wet. If you want to play you better bring out your toy bag, sweetie. Otherwise your hand is going to get very tired."

He chuckled at her bold response. It made perfect sense. No wonder she responded so easily to him. He pondered this turn of events. But rather than disappointment that he would not get to train her himself, he felt elated that he could move at a faster pace.

His fingers pinched her nipple, "If it has been a while, I suppose the clovers will have to wait," he whispered as he looked into her eyes.

She flinched a bit, "Yeah, I will most definitely have to work up to those."

"But these tits will look magnificent bound with a nice set of nipple clamps on them."

Her eyes constricted again as she drew in a deep breath. "Like I said last night, this changes nothing, Jethro. I'm not allowing you and Kelsey to draw me into your little fantasies. I don't want to play house." Her hand slipped between them, caressing his erection through his jeans. "If you want to play a different kind of game, we can. But on my terms."

He smiled, "You should know, it is always the sub, who holds all the cards, sweetie."

"Oh, I do. So here is my hard limits. I'm not Shannon. And this is nothing more sex. Pure sex between consenting adults. Nothing more. So don't think you can use my child to draw me into your sick fantasies, Jethro."

He drew in a deep breath at her words, gathering his own, he began, "You are right. I had no right to use Kelsey like I did. I apologize." His finger caressed her cheek as he matched her gaze, "But you are wrong about something else. The only one pretending here is you. Pretending that this doesn't mean anything to you."

His eyes never left hers as he continued, "And trust me, sweetheart, I know exactly who I'm loving. Shannon is dead. She has been for years. Kelsey is no substitute for Kelly, she never has been. And you are no stand-in for my dead wife." His hand cupped her breast squeezing it hard enough that she took in a deep breath and let out a soft moan. "Make no mistake about it, Debs, you are mine."

She shook her head, "No, no, I'm not. I'm my own person. I learned a long time about the dangers of gifting your submission on the wrong Master. I won't make that mistake again."

He breathed against her ear, "You aren't. But we could stand in this hall all night arguing the specifics. How about a compromise? Will you submit to me this night?"

She turned her head, a wide smile on her face. "One night? Only Top me? Nothing more?" she asked.

"For now," he answered. She nodded as he held out his hand. She placed hers in his. "Seal the deal with a kiss?" he pleaded as he drew her into his arms. She nodded as her eyes went to his lips. He closed the distance between them slowly. 'Let the games begin,' he thought.

He kept the kiss light, feathering teasing licks and nibbles at her lower lip for several moments. She was whimpering softly by the time he drew back slowly. "Safe word?"

She smiled and winked, "Semper fi?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "God, I love," he caught himself. Stopping the words before they could end this game. "I love your sense of humor, darling. Semper fi, it is then. Use it if you need to."

She turned towards her room, but he grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hall. "Too close to Kelsey. I was afraid your cries would wake her last night and trust me that was nothing like what I have planned for you tonight. Hell, even in my room, I'll probably need a damned gag. Baby, you are a screamer."

Debbie blushed and dropped her eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. I'm not complaining, just compensating," he chuckled as he opened the door to his room. He stood back for her to enter, but stopped her in the threshold. Looking down at her, he asked solemnly, "You sure about this, sweetheart?"

She sighed, "One night of play, Jethro. That's all we're doing."

"Oh, we are going to play, baby girl. Beginning now. Strip. And kneel."

Her eyes widened at his lower tone of voice, at his demands. For a moment she hesitated and he feared that she would back out of even this. But then she lifted trembling fingers and began to work the buttons of her blouse. He walked to the bed, sitting at the bottom of it. His eyes never left hers as the blouse slid slowly down her arms, with a soft shrug it fell to the floor. Her fingers went to button and zipper on her jeans.

"Turn around," he commanded as he stroked his growing erection through his own jeans. "I want to see that cute ass all nice and pale." He paused as she turned and began inching the material over her generous curves, "Before I turn it red." She stopped with the material half way over her ass, "Did I tell you to stop, baby girl?"

"No, sir," she replied in a soft whisper. Her use of the word caused his stomach to flop, just as it did when Kelsey called him Daddy. Both felt so right to the very depths of his soul. He would not fail. Not this time. He had a second chance and he was not fool enough to lose it.

Her jeans pooled about her ankles and she stepped from them slowly. "The panties too, Debs. You know your bottom should be bare when I spank it."

Her fingers hooked under the sides of them and pushed them slowly down her long legs. He breathed in deeply as she bent over. Her ass and the hint of that sweet cunt that he had fucked the night before had him gritting his teeth. His hand stilled on his cock. He did not want this night ending that quickly. As she slowly spread her legs, stepping from the scrap of silk, he reconsidered his decision. He should probably take the edge off.

"Turn back around, Debs. You are still overdressed. I did not get to see those sweet titties last night." She obeyed, keeping her eyes down this time as she reached behind her. The matching bra slid slowly down her arm until it dangled from her fingertips over the pool of discarded clothes on the floor. "I'm waiting, baby girl." It fell to the floor as she did.

He sucked in a deep breath at the sight of her kneeling on his bedroom floor. Her thighs were spread open, revealing the folds of her bare pussy. Her stomach had the slight softness of a woman who had born a child. He considered for a moment what she would have looked like, swollen and ripe. Perhaps.

He closed his eyes and demanded that his body and mind take things slowly. She had consented to just one night. This night and he needed to make damned certain that it was unforgettable. That every time she closed her eyes, she felt his hands on her. His lips. His body inside of hers. He needed to mark her as his...forever.

Opening his eyes, he looked at the round globes of her C-cup breasts. Her arms were folded behind her back, causing them to jut out nicely. They sagged just a touch, as naturally beautiful as the woman herself. Her areolas were a dark pink and the size of quarters. But her nipples were what held his attention. They were hard and protruding proudly from her chest, begging for his touch, his lips suckling, his teeth biting down until she arched off the bed, screaming in pain and pleasure.

Her head was down, the natural position of a sub to her Dom. He reminded himself once more that she had not even granted him that much. Top. He was only allowed to Top her this night only. But something dark and primal screamed inside him. She is my slave and I her Master. But that would have to come later, when he had earned her trust.

Her red curls fell about her face. Hiding it from him. Hiding the emotions that so easily pulled at its features. "Permission to look at me, baby girl." She lifted her chin slowly. Their eyes locked. He watched the rapid rise and fall of her chest. Saw the spread of pink across her cheeks, down her neck and almost to the very tips of her breasts.

"That's it, Debbie. Feel it. Feel it all. Feel how natural it is to kneel before me. I bet your sweet little pussy is almost dripping just from it. Touch yourself for me, baby girl." He watched as her arms dropped from behind her back. Her hand moved between her spread thighs. Her fingers dipped between the folds of her cunt. She moaned as they slipped inside of her, just as his cock had the night before.

"That's right, sweetie. Make yourself come for me," he purred as her eyes closed. Her fingers worked faster across her clitoris. He studied the rhythm and pressure, noted it exactly for use later. If whipping did not send her into subspace, he would use forced orgasms to do so.

Her body tensed, he knew she was close, right on the edge. "Open your eyes, baby girl. Look at me when you come. I want to watch you, all of you," he commanded, his voice rough and low.

Those green eyes flew open at his command as her breath caught, "Jethro," she whimpered as she bite her lower lip hard. Her body convulsed. He watched the tension in it peak, reaching a massive crescendo like a Beethoven symphony, then slid easily into softer whispers of the woodwinds.

"Good girl," he praised her obedience. "Lick your fingers. Taste your sweet pussy," her eyes widened once more. He saw her cheeks redden even more at his bold demands, noted her slight embarrassment and hesitation. "Just like I'm going to. Taste your sweet cunt as it comes for me. Drink your juices until you are mindless. One orgasm after the other," his promises hung between them.

She slowly brought her fingers to her mouth. Her eyes dropped once more as she placed them to her lips. "No, baby girl. You aren't getting away with that. Did I tell you that you could look away. No. I want to see your eyes when you realize how sweet and tasty your little cunt is."

She swallowed, her throat working convulsively, but she obeyed. Her eyes timidly met his. "Good girl," he purred. "Tell me what you taste like."

She stuck one finger deep into her mouth. The pain was almost physical as his mind imagined what it would feel like to have those lips wrapped around his hard cock. He stood up, walking over to her. Their eyes locked. His hand wrapped through her hair, pulling her head back so that she stared straight up at him. "Better yet. Show me. Feed me the other one," he ordered.

She smiled as she lifted her hand towards his lips. He bent to meet her half way, drawing it into her mouth just as she had. He moaned around it as the intense flavors hit him right in the gut. He wanted to push her back, fall on the floor between her thighs and eat her, just as his words had promised. But not yet, he commanded his body back into its own submission.

"Delicious," he muttered as he smiled into her gaze. "Now, baby girl. Undress me." She started to rise up from the kneeling position. "No, start at my feet and work your way up, baby."

She nodded as her fingers began to fumble at the laces of his shoes. It took her far longer than it would have him, even one handed. But he waited. Smiled at her trembling attempts, praised her efforts until she slipped the last sock from his foot. "Belt next, baby girl." He watched her throat move nervously once more and smiled.

Her fingers were even more clumsy as they attempted to free the buckle. She cursed, "Damn it."

His hand tugged hard at her hair, pulling her eyes back up to his. "That is another ten. Ladies don't use those kinds of words." She nodded and dropped her eyes back to the task at hand. A sharp tug and the belt slipped free. "Good girl. Now my jeans."

Her fingers were a bit more coordinated as they freed the button from its hole and grasp the zipper, lowering it quickly. Her soft hands slipped inside his shorts. "No rushing, princess. Jeans only this time." She nodded and he immediately regretted the decision, his skin cried out in protest as her hands left it to be replaced by the rough cotton of his boxers once more. He was not sure who was suffering more from this slow torture anymore. She tugged his jeans down his legs and he stepped free of first one then other leg.

"Shirt now, baby," he commanded, watching her rise to her feet. She stepped closer to him. Her breast brushed against his chest. He tugged at her hair again. "I think someone has forgotten what submission means. Did I tell you that you could touch me, sweetheart? Are you trying to top from the bottom?"

She shook her head, her eyes pleading with him, "No, sir," she breathed.

"Then finish what you started, girl. I'm getting tired to this game."

She nodded as her fingers grasped the bottom of his sweat shirt, lifting it over his head as his arms slipped free. He took a step back and to the side, automatically tucking his left arm behind him a bit. He caught himself, closed his eyes and breathed through it. He could not ask her to open herself up to him if he were not willing to do the same. He opened his eyes and looked into hers. He wrapped his left arm about her waist, the stub resting against the small of her back as he drew her against him. His boxers was the only thing between them. Physically at least.

His lips took hers. Crushing them, demanding her surrender, taking her submission deep into his soul, soothing pains he did not know even existed. He drank from her fountain of life for several long minutes. His right hand released its hold in her hair trailed down her arm and back up slowly. It brushed across her breast, then went back again, squeezing and kneading the firm globe until she was moaning into his mouth. His fingers pinched and twisted her nipple until he felt her jump. He swallowed her scream as his hand made its way up between their bodies. His fingers wrapped about her throat. This time the pressure he applied was real.

"Have you ever tried breath play?" he asked against her lips. He felt her shake her head from side-to-side. "You trusted me with your life. With Kelsey's. Before. Do you still?" He smiled as she nodded. "This is going to get a bit intense, baby. Just follow my lead. I want let anything happen to you," he promised as his lips covered hers once more.

He kissed her for several more minutes. Alternating between playful, tender and intense need. When she moaned once more into his mouth, he sucked the air from her lungs deep into his own. He tasted the very essence of her, held it inside of him, treasured it. His hand about her neck tightened, cutting off her airway. He felt her struggle in his arms. He drew back, looked in the depths of her frightened eyes.

"Trust me, Debbie," he commanded, but it came out more of a plea even to his own ears. But the words achieved their goal as he felt her body relax against his. He drew a depth breath in and covered her mouth once more. His hand loosened its hold on her throat at the exact moment that he exhaled, sending life giving oxygen into his mate's lungs. She sucked in the air as she clung to him. He loved the feel of her helpless in his arms but he loved the feel of her nipples tightening against his bare chest even more.

"Oh god," she sighed as she collapsed against him.

He chuckled, "I keep telling you, I might be good but god I am not." He caressed the side of her face tenderly, "But one day soon, I wouldn't mind hearing you call me Master." She started to shake her head at his words, but his fingers covered her lips. "I haven't forgotten. You agreed to submit for one night. For me to Top you, but baby girl you can't stop me from dreaming," he smiled at her. "Was that too much? Too intense?"

She shook her head and whispered, "No." Her fingers covered her lips for a moment as she looked at him, "More please."

He studied her, "You're sure? Breath play can be a bit intense at first."

She nodded, "Yes, I've never felt anything quite like that. It was almost as if," her voice trailed off and she dropped her eyes once more.

He lifted her face back to his, "You know you have to be honest me. Even the best Dom can't know how far to push things if his sub doesn't communicate with him."

She nodded, "I know. It's just embarrassing."

He chuckled, "Embarrassing has no place in sex and especially not kinky sex. It's loud and messy. Embarrassing." His lips quirked up on one side, "And a hell of a lot of fun."

She giggled and the sound washed over him like a summer shower wiping everything away in its torrents. "That it is. Truth is that I almost came." She dropped her gaze again and this time he allowed her the retreat, for now.

His hand caressed her arm as he drew her closer once more. When she finally looked back up, his lips covered hers again. He plunged his tongue deep inside her mouth, found her own and wrestled with it for several long moments. His hand found her throat once more. Her body leaned into his, offering up what he wanted most.

He took it then. He sucked deep, drawing her air into his own body once more. His hand clasped her throat instinctually. As her power overwhelmed him. She fought again. Human survival instincts were strong and struggling in these situations was natural even in the most trusting of Master/slave relationships.

But he was surprised at how quickly her mind took control of its primal urges as she quieted in his embrace almost immediately. He did not break the kiss this time, there was no need. His tongue and lips worshipped hers until he felt her almost collapse against him. He breathed deeply into her mouth as his hand loosened its hold, his fingers massaging her throat, encouraging it to swallow the life-sustaining gift deeply.

She moaned as her body tightened, trembling in his arms. He could tell she was close again. Her fingers gripped at his shoulders, "Please," she begged against his lips.

He stepped back, shaking his head. "Later, my angel. I promise," he watched her delectable lower lip curve outward in a pout. "Do you think you're a child like Kelsey? Think pouting will get you what you want? There's a word for that too, sweetheart. Brat. And if you are going to act like one then I will treat you like one. Seems to me I owe you twenty lashes already. Let's add another ten for that."

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,494 Followers
1...345678