Tit For Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downstairs she made herself a salad as sipped from another glass of wine. Christy wanted the time to pass quickly but it seemed to drag, so she took her salad and wine and ate while immersed in some mystery movie. When it ended, happily of course, she took her dishes into the kitchen and began to clean up. As she was washing up, she looked out the window and saw that Jake had just pulled into his driveway.

Smiling, she grabbed a fresh bottle of wine, locked the side door and trundled across the lawn to her new neighbour's house. Just as he was unlocking his front door, Jake turned to see her standing behind him with a bottle of wine and the sweetest smile.

"I thought we should welcome you to the neighbourhood by having a drink. May I come in?" she smiled.

"Of course." he replied smiling back at her noticing how lovely she looked in blue.

Once inside, Jake took the bottle from her and went to get a couple of glasses.

"I'm not totally unpacked yet" he apologized as he handed her a mug filled with wine. But just as he was handing it to her, there was a loud crash from the other room. Christy took both glasses from him as he left to go see what made the crashing noise. She couldn't believe her good luck and quickly took a packet with a little powder in it and sprinkled it in one of the mugs, stirring it hastily with her finger. Picking up her own mug again, she carried both into the room where she found Jake.

"It was only a box that fell. I must not have set it completely on the desk, No big deal, lets go back into the living room and enjoy our drink, shall we?"

"Sure" she said and led the way back to the living room. They enjoyed a second mug of wine but when she saw Jake yawn she suggested that she head back to her own place so he could get to bed.

Jake apologized for yawning and said, "I can't believe I am this bushed. It must be this fresh suburban air because it sure isn't the company making me tired.

"No problem, Jake. Moving is tiresome. I understand."

Jake agreed even though he didn't want to send his lovely company away. So, he reluctantly said goodnight. Wanting to make sure she knew he wanted her to stay but was just tired, he said, "We will have to do this again, real soon."

"You bet!" She countered as she walked across the lawn to her own house.

Back in her own kitchen, Christy looked out of her window and watched until all the lights on the first floor of Jake's house went out. Impatiently, she waited just a bit longer until she saw the room that she guessed was his bedroom went dark too. Finally, with Jake's key in hand, she quickly and quietly slipped across the lawn back over to Jake's house.

With only the sound of her blood rushing through her veins and her heart pounding in her chest, Christy unlocked his door. Feeling like a burglar, she crept over and up the stairs to his room. Fortunately both houses were identical so she knew exactly where she was going.

His bedroom door was not completely closed, so she pushed lightly on it praying that it wouldn't squeak as it opened. She slipped inside not quite believing that her heartbeat couldn't be heard. Her eyes adjusted quickly to the dark because he didn't have any curtains up at the window yet. His window was opened allowing the soft breeze to come in but more importantly the glow of the full moon. Coming closer, she could see him lying on his back with just a crisp navy sheet covering him from his navel down. One hairy leg was outside the covers as if he were hot. HOT! Well, she thought he was hot alright.

Looking down at him sound asleep she thought he looked very handsome but vulnerable too. With a mind of its own, her hand reached out to caress away the errant lock of hair that always seemed to fall on his forehead. Pleased, Christy noticed that Jake did not move a muscle.

As her eyes followed his body to his feet, she noticed his hairy chest with dark curly hair getting denser as her eyes lowered. She couldn't help but see the soft bulge at the bottom of those dense curls; the navy sheet not hiding much at all.

Christy felt that even with the cool breeze blowing gently in the room, it was very warm. Was it the beautiful summer's eve or was it looking at this gorgeous naked man that made her perspire? Slipping off her sandals, Christy gripped her dress at the hem and tossed it over her head. Just then another breeze blew in and caressed her nipples making them hard as little pebbles. With her own hand, she touched them and they puckered up even more. She slid it softly down her tummy causing little goose bumps to erupt on her skin. Down her hand went to touch herself. She gasped out loud as she slid a finger between her lips, her womanly juices feeling like hot lava and her body feeling like it was about to erupt. She took her fingers to her mouth and tasted herself.

Pulling back the sheet, she saw that Jake was already half erect. Maybe the breeze aroused him as it had aroused her? Kneeling down she slid into the bed next to him wondering what he might be dreaming about. Softly, her fingertips caressed his chest, sliding them through the hair feeling the downy softness as she lowered her hand to his leg. Christy slid her nails lightly up and down the inside of his thigh and giggled when she saw his cock spring to life. Her small hand cupped his pouch gently caressing him. Watching his cock bounce against his belly, her hand reached out to capture it. It was warm and hard and alive.

She kneeled so she could better see it and to allow her breath to blow gently across the swollen head. In the moonlight she could see the luminescent precum as it beaded up in the tiny slit. The tip of her tongue slipped from between her soft lips and tasted it. As she lifted her head the precum stuck to her lips like a spidery string. But she didn't want to play anymore. She wanted to taste him, she needed to taste him so her mouth opened and took his cock into her mouth, completely.

"Hmmmmm", she moaned, or was it him? She didn't care. He tasted so good. Her lips closed tightly around his thick cock head and she sucked hard. Moistening his shaft with her saliva and his precum, she slid down the length of him. Savouring the feel and taste like a gourmand. Her tongue swirled across the sensitive head tasting more and more of him and loving it. Her fingers slipped down to tease his anus for a moment but then up again to gently but firmly cup his balls.

Christy couldn't resist peeking up at his handsome face to be sure he was still sleeping. She remembered and knew how he would be in this drug induced sleep; how he would only be partially aware thinking it more a dream than reality.

As she pondered his haziness his hips lifted try and thrust a little deeper into her mouth, so she obliged. She felt his pouch tighten and crinkle in her hand and Christy knew he would soon come. Letting his cock slip from her lips and her hand released his pouch, she straddled her naked body over his hips, aligning his hard shaft to her entrance. Very slowly she lowered herself onto him allowing the silkiness of her own juices to guide him home. She moaned softly as he filled her totally. With a few slow strokes up and down to pave the way to heaven, she could feel her own orgasm building. Her inner walls began to pulsate and grip his cock tightly. Her fingers slipped down between her legs to caress the hard little nub aching at her centre. She was going to come; she felt it build in her lower tummy. She knew.

All of a sudden strong hands gripped her hips as his ass lifted off the bed to drive his cock home. Repeatedly, he rammed into her and he watched as her tits bounced a sultry rhythm in the moonlight. Moaning and oblivious to everything, Christy comes and Jake knows he can come now too. Spurting hot loads of semen deep into her sheath he grips her hips tightly, moaning and groaning out loud in sheer ecstasy.

As their orgasm subsided, Christy collapsed into his waiting arms, resting her head on his broad chest. Her knee rose to rest on his belly and her fingers playfully tangled in the damp hair of his chest.

"Next time you try to slip me something, you should be sure that it is the right dosage for someone my size." He laughingly told her.

Playfully smacking his chest she asked, "How did you know?"

"I knew because I saw it. You didn't stir it very well and I tasted some of the powder on the side of my mug. I dumped most of it and poured another when you went to use the washroom. You also left the packet in my garbage. You're really not very good at this, are you?" He laughed.

Laughing now too, Christy explained. "I didn't want to give you too much and hurt you. I just wanted to get even."

"Get even?" He asked.

Hoping to put him back in his place, she said, "Well, Sherlock for your information, I was aware of you in MY bed, last night."

"I know!" he answered.

Shocked, she sat up and whispered, "How?"

"Listen honey a man knows when the woman beneath him is aware and you were aware! Not as much as you like to think you were but you were aware! By the way, what kind of game do you think YOU are playing here, young lady?" he continued.

Giggling, she answered, "tit for tat!"

Tugging her down into his arms, Jake kissed her deeply and felt her breasts crush against his chest.

Turning on his side he grabbed her breast and said, "Ok, beautiful you give me some more tit and I will give you some more tat!"

© 2004 Misty's Erotic Stories (revision)

© 1998, Misty's Erotic Stories (original)

12