Titillating Strawberry

Story Info
A story about an online correspondence that turned erotic.
834 words
4.2
8.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were getting flirty with someone I was corresponding with online on an anonymous social-networking site. I had never done a correspondence quite like this before. Back when I was single, I had done some internet dating. As someone who likes to express myself in writing, and who also really appreciates it when someone takes the time to write to me, internet dating worked pretty well for me. But I had learned to keep certain boundaries. With the endpoint of the correspondence being a meeting (if the correspondence went well), I didn't want to engage in false advertising. Sometimes there seems to be chemistry as you correspond online, then you meet and it's—Well, no, not really. A disappointment.

But corresponding when you know you are never going to meet carries a whole other freedom. It was empowering in some way. I could be bold in a way I had not been before. I was finding a new voice.

I found myself thinking about him a lot, especially when I masturbated. We were both flirting, but holding back from getting explicit in our writing. He sent me a virtual strawberry with a message, "Oh, the things I could do with this to a woman like you." And then it got pretty comical:

"So. . . What were you going to with that strawberry, exactly?"

"What did you think I was going to do with the strawberry?"

"Ummmmmmmmm. I thought you had something in mind."

"What did you think I had in mind?"

We were both a bit shy, and afraid of offending the other. But we had reached a point in our online flirtation where either we went forward, or it was going to peter out. I decided to take a chance and wrote this to him:

"I wonder what you look like. . .

I wonder what your voice sounds like. . .

I wonder what you taste like. . .

I imagine your voice deep and your writing resounds in my head in that voice. I imagine your with dark curly hair like in the picture of your son you sent me. I imagine you might taste like caramel, sweet and salty. I would love some help in imagining your body.

I imagine you teasing my mouth with the strawberry. Almost letting me bite it, but not quite. I imagine you kissing me following a soft rhythm that goes from the surface to deeper as you slowly move the strawberry down my neck. Circling each nipple before lightly brushing them. Playing with it on my belly for awhile, then moving it down making me think you might—no, you are bringing it down my right leg, slowly tickling my foot, then bringing it back up the inside of my calf, the inside of my thigh. Now I'm pretty sure you are going to--Shoot! The strawberry has moved on, and is traveling down the inside of my left thigh, dancing on the inside of my calf. Maybe now you're going to—No! You tell me to turn over. You have more teasing to do.

You have the strawberry dancing back and forth, tickling the back of my knees, my thighs. I wonder if you are ever going to touch me. All of a sudden you straddle me. I feel your erect penis against my thighs as you move my long blond hair up above my head to expose my neck. Then you tickle the back of my neck with the strawberry using your left hand, while your right hand steals around and cups my right breast. My pelvic area is throbbing, you tease my right nipple with your hand and tell me to turn over. I reach out to touch you. You say 'No, not yet.'

You tell me that you like that I have big nipples and you put your mouth first on one then the other, slowly and reverently, teasing me with your tongue. I wonder what you are going to do next as you have the strawberry dance down my belly and circle, but not quite touch, my pussy. Then you reposition yourself so your mouth is an inch from my pussy and you slowly, deliberately, suck on and eat the strawberry. I wonder if you have been taking lessons from the Marquis de Sade.

At this point I am ready to boot you out and take things into my own hands! Finally, you start slowly licking and sucking my pussy. You put your finger inside my pussy, now wet and throbbing from all the anticipation you have built up in me, and circle my clit gently with your tongue. It doesn't take long after the strawberry torture for me to explode like a wave that has been slowly building, waiting to be reunited with the shore. Another wave comes as my pelvis arches, rising of its own accord to meet you. "

I am happy to say that he was not offended. And it started a correspondence that was delicious and satisfying.