Tits All Round

Story Info
Made to suck and fuck.
1.5k words
4.13
127.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arms are bound somehow and I am sitting back on my heels. My body is behind a white wall of some kind, with only my head and breasts exposed. There are about 15 other woman in the same position as me, arranged in a circle around the room that I am looking in to. All I can see of them – and they of me – is my breasts and my face. The room is clinical looking, like a laboratory, with a table in the middle. None of us say anything – we are all clearly a little frightened and unsure how we came to be here.

A door opens at one end, and a good looking man in his 50s with iron grey hair strides in to the room, followed by 5 other men – all in white doctor's coats. They glance briefly round the room and flick a switch, and above each woman's head a screen flickers to life, each one revealing a close up of the woman's pussy. Clearly, we all have cameras positioned right underneath us. The older man, who is clearly in charge, says something to one of the other guys, and he approaches a woman directly opposite me. The other men all seem to be assigned to monitor the screens above our heads, and they stand poised with clipboards and pens at the ready. One other has a video camera, which he turns on and the images from it appear on two other very large screens set into the dome of the ceiling.

The first woman has small breasts, but with huge nipples. The guy sits down opposite her, so his head is level with her tits and proceeds to give her nipples a very thorough sucking, making her nipples even larger and more distended in the process. She is clearly enjoying it, and you can see the muscles of her pussy clenching and relaxing in response. The man makes some notes, and then moves on to the next woman.

This lady has huge tits, that hang like ripe watermelons, with dark brown nipples. This time he unzips his trousers, pulls out his cock and gives it to her to suck, before fucking her tits. All the women in the room can clearly see his cock disappearing and reappearing between the fleshy mounds, as the guy holding the camera is projecting close ups on to the big screens. You can hear the sounds of his breathing getting more ragged, and there is moisture appearing both at the heads of his cock and also gathering on the lips of the woman's cunt. After a few minutes, he makes a deep growling sound and pulls back to shoot his spunk all over them, so that it hangs in gleaming skeins, and drips on to the floor.

The third woman has medium sized, beautiful shaped breasts, and for her, one of the assistants massages them with oil, rubbing and caressing them until the woman starts to moan with pleasure. At this point, someone whispers in the older man's ear, and all of the men turn to look at the screen over my head. I am aware that I have been increasingly turned on by what I can see, and when they transfer the image to one of the big screens, I can see that my juices have actually dripped onto the lens of the camera. I hear a noise behind me, and I am blindfolded and led with stiff legs and a shaking heart into the room. I realise I am wearing a basque, stockings and high heels, the lace cups pulled down so that my breasts are exposed and lifted up and forwards. I am told to lie down on the table and immediately, two of the men moved to either side of me and start to suck and fondle my breasts.

There is a big screen above my head, and I am almost shocked to see how readily my pussy responds, the juices welling up and oozing out from between the swollen, deep red lips. The older man murmurs something again and my legs are seized and put in stirrups, my sex now totally exposed. One of the men goes to a trolley and lifts a sheet to reveal a row of dildos, ranging from tiny to eye watering. He takes one of the mid range ones, turns it on and holds it against my clit. Seconds after the vibrations hit, my juices are spurting onto the table, some even shooting further and hitting the floor. I am so turned on that my body has taken over completely, oblivious to everything and everyone else around me, crying out with pleasure, biting my lip and trying to reach out to the cocks of the two men either side of me, so tempting and just out of reach. I am desperate to feel something hard inside me now, and I am moaning,

"Please, please", under my breath.

The main man looks me straight in the eye and tells me I am certainly not ready for cock yet, and with a nod I am released and told to stand at the end of the table and bend over. My knees are shaking as I stand there, arms stretched out on the table, tits hanging down and arse sticking up in the air. Someone kicks my feet a little further apart and as I glance up at the screen I can see the deep red flower of my sex, glistening with juices, surrounded by dark pubic hair, completely exposed for all to see. My thighs and arse are slick with honey, and framed by the stocking and suspenders.

Thwack. Unexpectedly, the older man has put aside his clipboard and has landed a hard slap on my left arse cheek. I cry out, the pain sharp and intense but I barely have time to recover before another hits. As the blows continue unabated, the pain turns to pleasure and now as he hesitates I am begging him to do it again.

"Why?" he asks, "are you a naughty girl? Do you deserve to be spanked? Is it making you cum?"

"Yes", I pant, but that is clearly not enough for him.

"Tell me what you want and why you want it"....and I do, I beg him to spank me because I am a naughty, slutty girl who loves it.

By the time he stops, my arse is red raw and there is cum running down my thighs, the room thick with the scent of it. One of the assistant rubs some ointment in to my arse and I am told to stand up for a moment and given a brief drink of water. Mr Gray Hair has taken off his clothes now, to reveal an extremely long, quite slender cock but with an enormous mushroom shaped head on it. He lies down the table and orders me to climb on top of him. Two of the men take my arms and hold me with my cunt hovering just above his cock and he takes it and rubs the head of it over my clit. I am trying to squirm down on to it, but I am not being aloud to and again he wants hear me beg.

"Tell me what you want", he orders, and when I am not direct enough he pinches one of my nipples hard and orders me again. My pussy is aching to feel him inside me and I can't bear it any longer so I scream at him,

"Fuck me. Shove your cock inside me and fuck me until I come all over your cock. Please...."

With a nod, the men either side of me release me and I slide gratefully down on top of him, and begin to ride him like an animal, my skin glistening with sweat and tits bouncing, all of the men now surrounding me to pinch my nipples, rub my clit and grope my arse as I do so. At one point, one of them shoves a small dildo into my ass hole, and I am lost in pleasure, my lover's whole pubic area soaked with my cum. All the while, he is talking to me, telling what a dirty fucking slut I am, how much he is enjoying fucking suck a slutty girl how he is going to bend me over and let all the men take turns fucking my pussy and ass when he has finished with me, telling me he bets I will love it.

My eyes are glazed with lust, head thrown back, and as I come to momentarily and glance up at the screens I can see that the women have all had one hand released and they are all frantically brining themselves off as they watch the spectacle in the middle of the room, their moans joining my own as the cock inside me grows rigid and explodes, pulsating wonderfully as it does so. I collapse on top of him, barely conscious any more, but things clearly are not over yet.....