Tits Have Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

I now was starting to understand something very important. I loved Trish as a person, she was an attractive woman, her body turned me on, and yet I was rejecting her, effectively because of a technicality. And in rejecting Trish I was also rejecting the idea that I was truly a woman.

If I could not accept myself as being fully intimate with Trish, then how did I reconcile myself as being a true woman, if I also had a dick? Jenny had trusted Jane when she had taken the massive leap of asking me to fuck her but even more so she had trusted that I fully believed I was a woman, that my essence was feminine. Was I putting my own self concept that I was a woman in doubt?

Then there was the fact that I loved being taken with a strapon by Jenny and Jane I loved it when they were inside me. Being fucked up the ass was not a new experience was it?

When Jane finally awoke I said to her, "Come on let's go to Trish and Sandy's room before I change my mind." Seeing the look in my eyes Jane understood immediately what I wanted to do and allowed me to take her hand in mine and lead her to their room.

On arriving at their room we knocked and entered. Not wanting to allow myself to change my mind, I blurted out, "Take me Trish." Trish was taken aback for a moment but not for long, she said, "Are you sure Andrea?" I just looked at her and slowly nodded head.

Trish then slowly pushed me down on the bed and gently started to lick my breasts and nipples beginning to suck as she became more urgent in her activity. Then as she continued to lick and suck, she moved a hand to my dick and started to move it up and down.

As Trish did this I reciprocated taking her dick in my hand and realizing that it was becoming very hard. Suddenly the idea of having Trish inside me and the idea that she was so excited about it really began to turn me on. Momentarily I questioned this in my sexuality but soon I was lost in the sensations.

Trish then told me to present my ass towards her and Sandy had brought some lube and started to apply it to my ass hole while Trish lubed up her dick. Then Sandy pushed a finger into my ass, wriggling it around, exiting me and causing my dick to grow even harder, then there were 2 fingers then 3.

As this was going on I looked over towards Jane. I had never seen her eyes so lust filled. She moved her hand towards her clit and started to stroke it. It was obvious that her pussy was soaking wet.

Now Trish started to push the head of her dick at my opening. Pushing harder, the head of her dick suddenly entered me causing me to yell because of the initial pain on entry. As the head of Trish's dick entered me I heard Jane cry out and saw that she and Sandy were stroking each other's clits. Both sets of eyes were fascinated by what they were seeing in front of them.

Now Trish was slowly pushing into my ass and then stopped for a moment allowing me to accommodate her. The feeling was not the same as a dildo, it was somehow softer and harder at the same time, it was also warm and pulsating slightly, reminding me that there was something alive inside of me.

Now Trish had started fucking me properly and the feeling was incredible. Reaching over to grab one of my tits as she fucked me Trish said, "Oh God, this feels soooooo good." I could only moan.

Jane after coming twice from her clitoral stimulation did not want to miss out on the action and knelt in front of me presenting her ass and imploring me to enter her pussy even as I was being fucked so wonderfully from behind.

Jane was incredibly wet and incredibly tight as I entered her and it felt exquisite to be inside her beautiful pussy now I was fucking and being fucked at the same time. Then just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Sandy entered Trish from behind with a strapon, causing Trish to cry out and start to fuck me harder. Then Jane in the midst of her ecstasy and multiple orgasms laughed and said, "Now this is what I call a love train, chu chu."

Finally Trish came very strongly in my ass and shortly I came stronger than I ever had before inside Jane, causing her to scream as she came yet again. Finally we all collapsed on the bed together and after a while Jane said, "Now that wasn't so bad was it?" I was just too exhausted to reply.

We were all tired from our exertions and decided to sleep for the rest of the morning. As I lay there I thought to myself about the way that I had accepted Trish into my body as female and how I felt protected by her feminine energy.

Yet at the same time I knew that what really turned Jane on was thinking, seeing that I was taken like a woman in the way a man would take a woman. And knowing that she was so turned on by this turned me on. What did this say about my sexuality? I don't know, no point over analyzing it, just go with the flow. Soon after I fell into a deep sleep...

I hope you liked that, don't miss the next chapter, Andrea gets married.

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers
12