Tits Have Benefits Ch. 07

Story Info
The Wedding plus Andrea meets Jane's brother.
6.2k words
4.77
38k
17

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

Sorry I left it so long before finally finishing and submitting this episode, I have been busy lately with other things. Anyway here it is.

In this chapter there will be a wedding. But of course before the wedding can start, all the guests have to arrive, particularly the special guests who will receive a warm welcum LOL. ..............

After transforming myself into a shemale and returning to claim the love of my life Jane, I was adjusting well to a life living with Jane's lesbian lovers, now also my lovers. On a combined business trip and visit to my friends, Jane and I went to California where we ended up having fun with my employer Liz as well as Trish and Sandy, ending up with me sucking Trish's dick. And later, despite my initial reservations, I took her dick inside me.

Later my sister Jill, who I had not seen for almost 2 years, came over in advance of the wedding along with her lesbian lover Ashley, and I ended up fucking and getting fucked by both of them.

Now the day of the wedding was only 4 days away and Kate arrived with the 5 wedding dresses packed in boxes and asked our help taking them in. She wanted us to try them on so that she could make any necessary adjustments before the wedding, although honestly she told us that she did not expect to make any changes as she had measured us all back when she was designing the dresses.

Although each of us would get to see our own dress, we would not to see each other in the dresses until the day of the wedding, even though all would have the same style.

I had been looking forward to seeing the dress I would be wearing for weeks as had all the other members of our family. Wearing a wedding dress to my wedding was something I had never thought I would be able to do, and now I was going to get to do it. And it was my turn to try on the dress for me.

As I walked into the bedroom with Kate, Kate first explained that I would have to put on the lingerie which consisted of a beautiful lace strapless bra and panties. Then I stepped into a pair of white open toed silk satin shoes embroidered with tiny pearls and 4 inch heels. I would be bare legged, showing off my naturally beautiful perfectly formed legs and thighs.

The light weight short wedding dress was a dream, strapless, with an empire waist, with the waistband raised slightly towards the front. Like the shoes, the waistband of the dress was embroidered with tiny artificial pearls and my tits were covered with white silk.

Kate took the dress out of the box and had me step into it, pulling it up me and then zipping me into it. It was a really snug fit, it really fit like a glove and the lining material of the dress felt wonderful against my skin.

The full skirt came down to mid thigh and consisted of layers upon layers of tulle which served to give the short skirt a lot of volume while being light weight and floaty. I ran my hands down for skirt, feeling the exquisite material and looking in the mirror I saw how incredibly beautiful the dress looked on me, and how it accentuated my beautifully formed silken legs.

I couldn't keep my eyes off myself, and looking at Kate it was obvious that she couldn't keep her eyes off me either. "Oh fuck you look beautiful Andrea." Kate exclaimed, "Well all of you do." I replied, "Well I look so ravishing right now because of this beautiful dress you designed." "You're right," Kate said, "I did good didn't I?" "You did fantastic." I replied, kissing Kate full on the lips.

"I have to have you now you beautiful bitch." Kate said, and quickly but expertly removing my dress and lingerie, Kate threw me on the bed, and removed her skirt to reveal a strapon. "You have no idea how much I have been looking forward to doing this." Kate said, as she laid on my back and pushed the lubricated dildo deep into my anus. I squealed, and Kate placed one hand on my tit and pushed her other hand under me to grab my dick, squeezing it hard as she began to vigorously penetrate my ass.

"Oh fuck this is good." Kate said, pinching my nipple. I was crying out and this was clearly turning Kate on like nothing else. "You are so fuckable," Kate continued, "with this double ended dildo I feel it every time I thrust into you, and your cries of pleasure are really turning me on."

I was overwhelmed by Kate's desire, and felt at the same time vulnerable, and wanted by Kate, as I felt her movements inside me and her hand tightly gripping my member. She was clearly getting off on this as she fucked coming again and again. I counted nine orgasms from Kate before I finally came myself.

Exhausted we lay on the bed, Kate still inside me, and she was clutching my tit tightly as she brought her other hand to my mouth pushing her fingers into my mouth so that I could taste my own cum on them. Later that day I found out that Kate had fucked all of us after seeing us in our wedding dresses, but then we all loved being fucked by her.

The following day Trish, Sandy and Liz arrived, they had flown in from California at the airport and taken a rental car at the airport, and checked into their hotel before coming to see us.

When they arrived at the door, Trish and Sandy wearing matching white cotton sundresses and Liz wearing a tight fitting red dress, I hugged them all introducing them to the members of my family they had not met, namely Jenny, Chris and Ann. I also introduced them to my sister Jill and her lover Ashley, who were staying with us in the run up to the wedding.

Jenny was first to embrace both Trish and Sandy saying, "Thank you for helping transform my Andrea into the beautiful woman she is today." Chris and Ann both agreed wholeheartedly. Then Jenny embraced Liz while Chris and Ann warmly hugged Trish and Sandy and then Liz.

After this Jenny, Chris and Ann appraised Trish, Sandy and Liz, the look in their eyes was unmistakably desire. After also greeting Jill and Ashley, we finally all sat down, energetically chatting about their flight over and our preparations for the marriage. Jill, my sister also seemed intent on getting as much information as she could from Trish and Sandy about my transformation.

Soon dinner was ready, and this time Ann and Chris had prepared the menu with melon as a starter, followed by a Four Seasons cheese pasta dish and finished off with crème caramel.

During the meal all of us had been anticipating the fun that would follow. But 10 people was just too many for even the large bed and so Liz, Jill and Ashley decided to go off together to the guest bedroom, leaving Trish, Sandy, Chris, Ann, Jenny, Jane and I together.

Chris and Ann immediately took Sandy in hand and the three got into a 3 way pussy eating frenzy while Jenny and Jane were fascinated to see Trish and I get into a 69 position and start sucking each other off. "Fuck," said Jenny, who surprisingly got turned on by watching male gay porn, "That's hot."

To which Jane commented, "Isn't it," as she pushed two fingers into Jenny's pussy.

After a few minutes Trish and I came together in each other's mouths and Jane eagerly leaned forward to share our cum.

Jenny then wanted to see me fuck Trish in the ass as Trish ate Jane's pussy. So I lubed up Trish and slid into her, causing her to cry into Jane's pussy, shit she felt so tight, and I was turned on by Jane's cries of ecstasy, knowing it was provoked by Trish's intensified licking of Jane's pussy as I fucked Trish.

Suddenly I felt my Jenny's lubed dildo in my ass as I continued to fuck Trish. "How do you like that?" Jenny whispered in my ear as she grabbed my tit.

"I love it," I replied, fucking Trish even harder as I was egged on by Jenny's insistent fucking of my own ass.

As I continued I suddenly realized that Sandy, Chris and Ann, had stopped their earlier activity and were watching us intently as they fingered each other.

The feeling of fucking and being fucked at the same time was driving me insane and I reached down to Trish's dick taking it in my hand and jerking her off as I continued to fuck her.

Finally we all came at the same time, collapsing on the bed, and Trish kissing me, giving me a taste of Jane's pussy. Breaking from the kiss, Trish said, "That felt soooo good, thank you Andrea."

I replied, "You're more than welcome girlfriend," and we giggled together like teenage girls.

After a little rest Jenny wanted Trish to fuck me while she fucked Chris with a strapon. Now Sandy wanted in on the action and slid under my face as I assumed the doggy position. Jane then got her strapon and started to fuck Ann as Trish slid into my ass.

Feeling filled while eating out Jenny's delicious pussy was somehow a very feminizing experience for me, as Trish grabbed my dick and Jenny grabbed my tit. Both Sandy and Jane were also getting off watching us together as they fucked Chris and Ann with their strapons.

Finally after a hard fucking I felt Trish exploding inside me and heard the feminine sound of her orgasm, Jenny was also screaming in ecstasy as she flooded my mouth with her juices.

After a rest from all our exertions, Trish, Sandy and Liz returned to their hotel and after seeing them off we returned to our rooms, Ann, Chris, Jenny, Jane and I all lying against each other as we quickly fell asleep.

The following morning we were animatedly talking about the guests to the wedding. As well as Trish, Sandy, Liz, Kate, Jill and Ashley, Jane's mother and father and brother were coming up along with, Jenny's divorced mother, and Chris's mother and father. Ann was feeling sad because neither of her parents were coming up because they had effectively disowned her for being a lesbian. I felt very much for Ann because I myself felt afraid to invite my parents because of what they might think.

Apart from family the girls had also invited a select number of their female friends some of whom were married. Jane was very excited about her brother coming whom she had not seen for quite a while. From what Jane told me I was able to get an impression of her older brother.

Jane's brother was 5 years older than her, about the same age as me. He was 6' 3" and had a strong male physique. However Jane described him as a gentle giant who was very well educated. He was into sports but not team sports like football, baseball, basket ball or hockey. He apparently could play tennis at a professional level, but made his living as a successful novelist, he had already written a best seller.

Like Jane, her brother was bisexual and Jane confessed to me that she had always had a massive crush on him, and that he very much incorporated all the features that Jane looked for in a male. She admitted that as a besotted teenager she had tried to hit on him, even seduce him, but her brother had resisted saying that he was her brother and anyway at that time she was too young.

As she told me this she felt me withdraw a little and raised her eyebrows enquiring, "Jealous?"

I tried to reply as honestly as possible saying, "I confess I am a little, I mean he is like an ideal man as for as you are concerned isn't he."

Jane responded saying, "Yes he is, I won't deny it, and as I am sure you are thinking it, yes as a man you could never have competed with him, not in my mind anyway."

Jane could clearly see my despondency, and suddenly asked, "How do you see yourself Andrea, as a man or as a woman?"

My answer was instinctive, "As a woman."

"Well there you are then," Jane continued, "as a woman you are a combination of the best female characteristics, beautiful, sensitive, emotional, a little shy, playful, impulsive, and very loving, and I love you for that."

At that Jane kissed me hard on the lips while taking one of my tits in her hand, as she did this, her other hand moved to my dick, and she whispered in my ear, "The only thing male about you is this beautiful cock, and I absolutely love it and the way you use it, I certainly have no complaints there."

As she said this, Jane took me by my delicate hand with its long painted nails and led me to the bedroom. Pushing me on the bed, Jane opened my robe and hers and grabbing my now erect organ pushed it into her dripping wet pussy. As she slowly raised and lowered herself on me, she looked at me with love and desire combined saying, "You have no idea what it means to me to be filled by the warm pulsating cock of a beautiful woman."

Finally after a long period I came strongly inside Jane, her beautiful pussy caressing my softening dick up to the point where I reluctantly pulled it out of her. I then started cleaning up our juices from her pussy with my tongue and then shared the mixed juices with Jane. As I lay in the aftermath I felt in no doubt about how much Jane loved and desired me.

Then as we lay there dreamily Jane asked, "And you don't think it's odd that I wanted to be with my brother sexually and still would like to?"

I left a dramatic pause for effect and then said, "Well..... I guess up until a few days ago I would have yes, but after being inside my sister, all I can say is; if you want that experience, go for it!"

"I was hoping you would say that," Jane replied cheerfully, "because I want him to fuck me, and I need you to be there."

"Oh," I replied, "you mean the rule about having more than one of the 'family' in any grouping involving sexual activity, but in this case it would be ok, I mean he is your brother, it's like when I was with my sister, we can bend the rules for blood relations."

"Well," Jane continued, "that's not the only reason...."

I could see that Jane looked awkward about continuing and I had a sneaking suspicion what her real reason might be. I said "You thought I would just accept that I needed to be there because of the 'family' reason, but this is specifically about me, isn't it, something you want me to do?"

"Well," Jane said again, "you know how I said that my brother rejected my advances because we are brother and sister, well even though we are older now I think he still might reject me, but....."

"Out with it." I exclaimed.

"Well," Jane said again, "I thought I could give him an incentive to fuck me, one that he won't want to turn down."

"Which is?" I said.

"Well I told you he is bisexual, I also happen to know that we shared a fantasy, in fact we used to talk about it all the time," Jane continued, "which was being with a shemale, fucking a shemale, I think that if you were involved he would agree to fuck me. There I said it."

I looked at Jane exasperated. "You know why I finally decided to let Trish fuck me don't you?"

"Yes," replied Jane softly, "because you saw Trish as a woman, like you?"

"Yes," I replied, "So what makes you think I would want to do it with a man?"

"Oh, I don't know," replied Jane, "because I want you to do it, because you have already had a dick inside you, can't you just consider it? Meet my brother first you can decide later."

"OK," I sighed, "I will consider it, but I am not promising anything."

At that Jane gave me a big hug and a kiss on my lips, saying, "You won't regret this." I wasn't so sure.

Later that same day Jane's brother John arrived with his girlfriend Ally, it was the first time that Jane had met Ally and Jane was keen to meet her although she already knew that Ally was bisexual like she was.

When I first saw John and Ally in the doorway I was impressed by what a good couple John and Ally made. John with his 6' 3" was nicely complemented by Ally's 5' 11" with her 3 inch heels taking her to within an inch of his height. John was classically hansom with classical features and a sculpted physique and Ally had curves in all the right places with long blond hair down to her ass.

John was wearing casual slacks with an open neck shirt and casual loafers and Ally was wearing a tight fitting white minidress coming just above mid thigh. They certainly made an attractive couple and Ally looked very fuckable and slightly imposing with her height advantage over me. What surprised me is that I also felt that John was attractive in a sexual way.

Jane embraced her brother John warmly and as she took Ally's hand I clearly saw the look of lust in Jane's eyes. Jane quickly introduced John and Ally to the family to be finishing up with myself.

"This is Andrea, the newest edition to the family to be, remember the girl I was telling you about." Jane said to John as he took my delicate hand in his. I was sure that I detected a wink in Jane's eye as she introduced me to John.

John's touch was gentle and he looked at me warmly as he took my hand, "Enchanted madam," he said. His touch felt soft yet obviously he had strong hands, and the smell of his cologne was manly and reassuring, oddly I felt protected even just with him taking my hand.

John continued, "God Jane, you have matured into a very beautiful woman, and the last time I saw you was only a year ago. And your future partners in marriage are all very beautiful. You are such a lucky girl."

"Yes I am lucky to have found such a beautiful family," replied Jane, "but you have also looking more hansom than ever, and your girl friend Ally is just stunning."

"Yes she is, isn't she," replied John.

We went into the living room and Jane sat next to John on the couch, Ally motioned me to sit the other side of John and she sat next to me. Jane snuggled up against her brother John placing her hands in his lap, while John casually laid his hand on my knee. I secretly admitted to myself that I loved the feel of his strong hand gently touching my bare knee.

Ally on my other side was much less reserved than John, she leaned on me and rested her hand against my groin and I could feel her breath lightly in my ear, it started to become obvious to me that of the two, John was not the only one who was turned on by a shemale.

John's grip on my knee then became firmer as he chatted with Jane asking her all about the members of our family and how we all met, he seemed particularly interested in how she met me, and was very touched to hear the story of how I had transformed myself into a female initially for her.

John said, "That's real love," absently massaging my knee with his warm hand.

Jane replied, "Yes I know it, my beautiful Andrea loves me so much, as I love her."

On my other side, Ally gently massaged my cock through my short dress, saying, "Yes Andrea certainly is a very beautiful woman, she turns me on just looking at her. Suddenly I just knew that Ally was dripping wet and as if reading my mind she quickly pushed her fingers under her dress and brought them out glistening.

Ally then pushed a finger into my mouth allowing me to taste her juices, and Jane leaned over John and was rewarded with another finger. After Jane had licked Ally's finger clean she ran the tip of her tongue across her lips showing how much she liked it. Jane then grabbed John's dick through his slacks and looked at me, the expression in her eyes confirming to me what I already knew, that John was rock hard.

We chatted a little longer but it was obvious that our thoughts were more on what we were feeling than what we were talking about. This was when Jane suggested that the four of us should retire to the guest bedroom. Jenny, Chris and Ann had already started getting it on with Jill and Ashley by this time and they decided to retire to the main bedroom.

Jane got up and pulled me towards the guest bedroom Ally and John following eagerly behind. I was thinking to myself, "What have I let myself in for? Do I really want to go ahead with this?" Yet part of me, the sexual part just wanted to go with the flow, and in the end it was that part that won out.

As soon as we were in the room Ally stripped off her clothes saying, "Let's get comfortable." Ally's waist long blond hair draped over her large D cup tits was really turning me on. As John stripped I could not help but admire his tanned muscular physique and was reminded of Jane saying to me, "yes as a man you could never have competed with him, not in my mind anyway."

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers
12