Tits Have Benefits Ch. 10

Story Info
Did Andrea survive the attack?
6k words
4.72
21.9k
10

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

Did Andrea die in a hate crime, killed by 2 Rapists?

If Andrea did die how can she write the story?

The answers to these questions and more will now be revealed.....

"Unexplained events in our lives have led many of us to the conclusion that there are some events which clearly fall into the realm of what might be called paranormal or supernatural.

Many people claim to have had near death experiences and there are even people who swear that people have managed to communicate with them from beyond the grave.

History shows numerous accounts of people appearing to be in possession of information that could only have been provided by people who are now deceased. Sometimes these communications appeared in the form of long texts which certain people felt compelled to write, and yet appeared to be outside their understanding.

These strange examples of unearthly communications bring a new meaning to the term 'Ghost Writer' and in this program we are going looking at a specific example from 18th Century England......"

At this point my attention wandered from the television to think about my own circumstances. I had apparently been in a coma for several days before I awoke, and in that time I was sure I had a near death experience.

I had watched myself rising out of my body and had been looking towards a tunnel of white light, and suddenly a ghostly person with a long white beard and a staff appeared next to me. Trust my comical mind to conjure up the image I felt least appropriate for my higher power.

The old man said, "I am giving you the opportunity to see that there is something beyond normal experience which is actually with you all the time, but your time has not yet come, there is still much that you must do."

Suddenly I felt like I was being sucked back into my body and then there was a feeling like I was fighting my way out of deep water. My eyes popped open and I was bombarded by bright lights, and then as my eyes adjusted I suddenly began to realize that I was in a hospital bed.

Suddenly Jenny was by my side holding my hand and saying, "Thank God."

So how was it that I ended up in a hospital bed and being in danger of losing my life?

Well let me start by going back to when my story begins.

I was a guy who was just finishing his PhD, with one hell of a crush on my best friend, a bisexual woman called Jane. Jane was a girl I could share anything with and was closer to me than anybody had ever been in my life. The problem is that on my side I was forming a romantic attachment to her which she was not reciprocating because basically I wasn't her type.

After watching a porn video with a shemale in it I got the idea into my head that Jane would find me attractive if I was a beautiful shemale, so I set about transforming myself into one.

After transforming myself into a shemale and returning to claim the love of my life Jane, I was adjusting well to a life living with Jane's lesbian lovers, now also my lovers. On a combined business trip and visit to my friends, Jane and I went to California where we ended up having fun with my employer Liz as well as Trish and Sandy, ending up with me sucking Trish's dick. And later, despite my initial reservations, I took her dick inside me.

Later my sister Jill, who I had not seen for almost 2 years, came over in advance of the wedding along with her lesbian lover Ashley, and I ended up fucking and getting fucked by both of them. Just before the wedding I met Jane's brother John and his girlfriend Ally and had my first experience with a man, as I did not consider Trish to be a man.

The wedding was the best day of my life, where I was finally married to the four beautiful women I had come to love so much Jane, Jenny, Chris and Ann, and they all loved me, we all loved each other. On the wedding night as we lay together I really felt that this was where I belonged, the bride of four beautiful brides.

The honeymoon was wonderful, but when it was over all of us were looking forward to establishing some sort of normal routine as a legally joined family.

On my return home from the honeymoon, I ended up helping a shy guy discover his feminine side, and become intimate in a way he or should I say she, had up to that point never thought possible, with my friend Kate.

And it was at this point, the high point of my life being newly married and having just helped a guy find 'her' self, that I was attacked by two rapists at knife point.

The rapists, when they discovered I was a shemale, had shoved a broken baseball bat up my ass causing me to bleed profusely, the idea being that I would bleed to death.

One of my lovely brides, Jenny, had come to my aid, injuring both my assailants and attending to me giving me first aid just before I blacked out.

Apparently Jenny had torn up her cotton top pushing the material up my ass to try to reduce my bleeding, she had also told me to maintain a lying down position so I didn't lose blood flow to my brain.

Jenny had insisted on going with me in the ambulance which came for me and I was rushed into hospital for an emergency blood transfusion.

Apparently if it had not been for Jenny's first aid and the fact that my heart rhythms could be monitored remotely through my cell phone, allowing the paramedics to devise a plan before they arrived then certainly I would have died. In fact nobody expected that I would survive and it was regarded as a bit of a miracle that I did.

In the hospital Jenny had wanted to be by my bed side all the time, then Jane had come to join her and one of them was always with me. Then the other two members of our communal family Chris and Ann had come to join Jenny and Jane, so that 2 of them were always with me 24 hours a day.

Looking back on what happened my heart brimmed over with love for Jenny, I felt so grateful and would never forget the way she courageously fought my assailants and then gave me first aid. Apparently once Jenny got in the ambulance to take me to the hospital she had become distraught and broke down crying, apparently for some reason she considered herself somehow responsible for me being attacked.

She had never wanted to leave my side until I had come out of my coma, and it had been she who was by my side when I came out of it.

Jane had also been there much of the time watching over me, as well as Chris and Ann. It was listening to the nurses talking about my family's concern for me that reinforced my understanding of just how much they cared for me.

For a long period I had to be on pain killers for the wounds that had been inflicted on me with that broken baseball being rammed up my ass, and I was continually replaying the events of that evening in my mind. Sometimes I think that the only thing that kept me sane was my recalling of the way Jenny had come in to save me.

Apparently what had alerted Jenny to my peril was the Psynphone application I had developed. It had detected I was in peril through the heart monitor taped to my body and alerted my contacts giving my GPS position and also automatically called the police and ambulance and given them my position.

Jenny who was out driving arrived in 5 minutes and the ambulance and police had arrived 3 minutes later, the information from my heart monitor had also been relayed to the paramedics allowing them to react quickly, apparently my blood pressure was a critically low levels when the ambulance had arrived due to the massive loss of blood I had suffered.

As for the rapists, they had been caught by the police, hobbling on their fractured legs thanks to Jenny, and attempting to flee the scene.

Through DNA evidence the police were able to connect my two assailants to the 5 violent rapes and they were to be charged with the 5 particularly brutal rapes, aggravated assault of me and attempted murder. The attack on me was also considered to be a hate crime.

Jenny was acclaimed as a heroine by the media, both for playing a critical role in saving my life, and in helping the police apprehend the rapists, by injuring them, and hence not allowing them to flee the scene quickly. And as a result of this Jenny, quite rightly in my opinion, was now considered to be an important role model for empowered women.

Then one day my mother came to visit me unexpectedly, she had taken the first flight out, when she had heard what had happened to me. My mother was in tears when she saw me laying on the bed, bruised and still hooked up to equipment.

She accused, "Why did you decide to return home alone when you knew there was a rapist about."

Surprisingly, Jenny who had been the one who had been most concerned for our safety, said, "I was very angry at Andrea at first for putting herself in danger, but then I saw the CCTV footage they will be using in the case."

Jenny continued, "It was only a short walk back to the apartment and Andrea had had self defense training at my insistence. When she was confronted she kicked the knife out of her assailants' hand, she wasn't to know that her assailant had an accomplice. If it had been a lone attacker Andrea would have been a heroine rather than a victim."

Jane then came in, "The main thing is that Andrea is ok now, she almost died you know. I am just so glad that she is still with us, and of course very grateful to Jenny for saving her."

"Yes," replied my mother, "I am so grateful to you Jenny." And she embraced the tall woman throwing her arms around her.

"One thing I know for sure," said my mother, "is that your new partners are very good for you, as well as all being stunners."

As my condition began to improve I was allowed to have visitors apart from my family.

First my sister Jill came to see me with her partner Ally, they had flown in especially. Then I found out that Trish, Sandy and Liz had also flown over especially to see me.

When Liz came to see me she had news for me.

"It turns out that the Psynphone and the package with the application you are working on got a lot of publicity from that horrible incident," said Liz, "the automated system was credited with alerting the police and ambulance when you were attacked as well as allowing paramedics to remotely monitor your condition."

Liz continued, "We have put forward the release date for the new package in order to capitalize on the recent publicity. All the competitors are scrambling to get a similar product on the market but Psynphone with our application is many months ahead in this technology."

Suddenly I had a thought, "What about completing the beta test and analyzing the data, how have you been coping while I have been in hospital?"

"Well Jenny has been continuing to administer the test, and doing a very good job by the way, but we had to bring in a young software engineer to work on the product doing bug fixes and the like. He is a good applications programmer but obviously does not have your experience in application design."

Liz continued, "I believe you know him, Allen James?"

I thought for a moment and then suddenly remembered, Kate's transgender boyfriend, or maybe I should say girlfriend lol, now I thought of him or should I say her, more as Alice than as Allen.

"Anyway," Liz said, "he is very good for a young student and will be invaluable until you are back up to full speed. Probably I will keep him on the team to assist you even after you are fully recovered, and even bring in further people because I can see that this product is really going to take off.

By the way I think he looks really cute, his face is quite feminine, he almost looks too pretty to be a guy, I think he would have looked better as a girl."

I quietly laughed to myself, but decided not to say anything about Alice at this time.

"Look," Liz said, "I know you are still in hospital, and you will be still recovering when you get out of here, but could you spend some time analyzing the data for the test, and make any software design changes for product enhancements you might want to add as a result of your analysis? Allen can do the coding."

"To be honest, I am getting a bit bored with just sitting here in hospital," I replied, "So I would be glad to."

During the time that I was in hospital I was seen by a psychologist as a matter of course because of the trauma I had perceived.

The psychologist, called Carol, was not surprised to hear about my nightmares following the incident. She said it was to be expected in especially in the case of sexual violation or a hate crime, and both applied in my case.

After talking with me a while, Carol concluded that I was in a surprisingly good state mentally considering what had happened to me, and she put my resilience down to three things:

1.The process of accepting my transgender identity had precipitated a profound process of self acceptance in me that stood me in good stead for handling any setbacks or traumas in life.

2.As well as feeling secure in myself, I also felt secure in the great love my family, meaning; Jane, Jenny, Chris and Ann, had for me.

3.Before I blacked out I had seen Jenny strike out against my attackers and she had been there to comfort me.

Finally Carol finished up, "However it is still clear that you have suffered massive trauma which will continue to affect you, so I recommend 6 months for therapy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)."

Carol continued, "I also have another suggestion, and you can decide whether you want to do this, but the rape victims of the 5 rapes perpetrated by these two rapists, formed a support group where they meet each week and talk about what happened to them, they have invited you to join them and are prepared to have their next meeting here in your hospital room."

I liked the idea but also felt a little wary of talking to strangers about such things so I asked, "Is it ok is I have a very close friend with me, when we meet?"

"I guess that depends on whether the person you want to be there is accepted by the five women in question." Carol replied. "Who do you have in mind?"

"Jenny, the woman who came to my aid," I replied.

"Oh I am sure she will be acceptable to them." Carol said.

The following day the five rape victims came to my hospital room where I was waiting for them with Jenny. They introduced themselves as Evelyn, Marion, Lisa, Betty and Jean, and when I introduced them to Jenny, they were all full of praise for the woman who had helped bring our attackers to justice.

Jenny was now seen as a role model for many women, but for these women it was much more than this. They had been living in fear that someday the rapists might return and rape them again. Jenny was not normally one to blush, but she did at that time, seeing these women so grateful to her.

Then Lisa started describing her fate at the hands of the rapists, she told of not just the violation but the violence involved in it, and the hate in the men's voices. She had feared for her life, and it seemed like it was never ending. Then she told of the nightmares that followed and the feelings of insecurity she had trying to relate with people, even with people she had known for a long time, but particularly people she had just met.

Lisa said that it had been with this support group, talking with the other rape victims that she felt most safe, because each was sensitive of her feelings and identified what she had been through.

As each of the women spoke, each had a harrowing tale and each had details which made that case different. Marion for example as well as being raped and beaten had had her skin cut with a knife and then the two guys had peed onto her wounds.

Betty after being raped had been abused by having the end of the baseball bat pushed into her. And Evelyn told of how she had had a one of the rapists dicks placed in her mouth while she was held at knife point and the guy had peed in her mouth, this of course in addition to being beaten and raped.

Then Lisa talked about how her assailants had made cuts in her breasts and made her lick the blood off her own breasts. And finally Jean told of how after raping her they had attached the lines of a taser gun to her breasts and discharged the gun repeatedly.

As these brave women told their stories both Jenny and I were crying, and then I told my own story.

About the way the rapists had held a knife to my throat. How the guy had broken a base ball bat and pushed the splintered shaft into my ass, and joking as he did it saying that I was probably enjoying it because I was a faggot.

I talked about the excruciating pain of having the inside of my ass perforated by the splintered shaft and seeing my own blood flowing profusely from me. And I talked about how one of the rapists had said he wanted to see me bleed to death with a sadistic tone to his voice.

Then, surprisingly, after hearing the accounts of our treatment at the hands of the rapists, Jenny went on to tell the story of how she was sexually abused repeatedly by her father. This had continued until the age of 13, when she finally had the courage to tell her mother. After that her mother divorced her father and he was charged with child sexual abuse for which he was required to serve a 15 year jail term.

To ensure that Jenny would never have to see her father again, she and her mother had relocated to another state and taken on a new identity. And from this point onwards Jenny had always been wary of men and worked to become a black belt in Taekwondo, and had made weight training a daily routine. She never wanted to ever feel at the mercy of another person again.

After each of us had talked, we all hugged each other and for me it was like a load had been taken off me. I had had a great deal of identification with each of these women and Jenny, leaving me with at the feeling that I was not alone and that there were people who could truly understand what I had been through.

Then each of us gave Jenny a long hug. Each of us knew that while our ordeals had been horrific in the extreme, in my own case I was lucky to be alive, for Jenny her abuse had gone on for years.

Later when the other women finally left after promising we would meet up in a week's time, Jenny and I were left alone in my hospital room.

She said to me, "You know, that's the first time I have told that story to anyone since I relocated, I saw a therapist for a while at that time but I just wanted to put the experience behind me when I left the state.

In truth however, that experience played an important part in shaping my life. That is why I took up Taekwondo and why I work out every day, it is why I 'm so security conscious."

Jenny continued, "Oh God, I must have been so hard on Jane about all those random guys she used to bring home."

"Don't beat yourself up about it." I said, "Jane knew you only said that stuff because you cared about her like you care about all of us."

"I know," Jenny said.

"Besides," I continued, "if it wasn't for you telling her that you were so worried about her going off with random guys she might not have wanted to replace all those potential cocks with mine."

"NO," Jenny said, suddenly very serious, "Jane wanted you to be part of our family because she loves you! Whether she got to have a cock in her or not was very secondary to that."

"I know," I said, "Jane loves me very much, and I love her, but guess what I am just beginning to realize that now I love you just as much Jenny."

Jenny looked steadily at me for a while and then she said, "I feel the same way." And at that we fell into a long sensuous kiss.

At that point Jane suddenly walked into the room and Jenny and I broke apart, knowing that Jane had been listening to what we had just said and looked at her like robbers who had just been caught trying to steal the crown jewels.

But Jane just smiled reassuringly at us and said, "If you are worried that I heard that you both love each other as much as you both love me, don't be. What I have always wanted is that the two women that I love more than anything else in this world, would love each other just as much as they love me."

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers
12