Tits Have Benefits Ch. 13

Story Info
The trial comes to an end.
2.5k words
4.76
29.2k
22

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

Jenny has to testify.

The trial finally comes to an end.

But then it seems that Jenny's worst nightmare will come to pass.....

After transforming myself into a shemale and returning to claim the love of my life Jane, I was adjusting well to a life living with Jane's lesbian lovers, now also my lovers. On a combined business trip and visit to my friends, Jane and I went to California where we ended up having fun with my employer Liz as well as Trish and Sandy, ending up with me sucking Trish's dick. And later, despite my initial reservations, I took her dick inside me.

Later my sister Jill, who I had not seen for almost 2 years, came over in advance of the wedding along with her lesbian lover Ashley, and I ended up fucking and getting fucked by both of them. Just before the wedding I met Jane's brother John and his girlfriend Ally and had my first experience with a man, as I did not consider Trish to be a man.

The wedding was the best day of my life, where I was finally married to the four beautiful women I had come to love so much Jane, Jenny, Chris and Ann, and they all loved me, we all loved each other. On the wedding night as we lay together I really felt that this was where I belonged, the bride of four beautiful brides.

On my return home from the honeymoon, I ended up helping a shy guy discover his feminine side, and become intimate in a way he or should I say she, had up to that point never thought possible, with my friend Kate. And it was at this point, the high point of my life being newly married and having just helped a guy find 'her' self, that I was attacked by two rapists at knife point.

The rapists, when they discovered I was a shemale, had shoved a broken baseball bat up my ass causing me to bleed profusely, the idea being that I would bleed to death. But one of my lovely brides, Jenny, had come to my aid, injuring both my assailants and attending to me giving me first aid just before I blacked out.

After almost losing my life and being in a coma for several days, I eventually came out of the coma, and after a few weeks in hospital I was eventually released to the loving care of my family. And finally the trial of my attackers came to court, but there were threats against Jurors from the start and the unscrupulous defense lawyers it seemed would stop at nothing to discredit the victims.

After digging up information on all the rape victims and trying to make out that the victims had been willing accomplices in their rapes, the defense lawyers attacked me trying to make out that I had been an willing participant in almost getting myself killed, but the lawyers had not finished with their attack on me yet.

They brought my father to the stand, using his disapproval of my life choice to get him to say that I was somehow mentally ill. But this move backfired on the lawyers with him finally making a statement attacking the organization that was paying the defense lawyers.

Now it was Jenny's turn to take the stand.

As my beautiful Jenny walked to the witness stand, I held Jane's hand for comfort. And after swearing in, Jenny was questioned by the prosecution where she gave a factual event of what had taken place that evening. She explained that seeing me bleeding on the ground, she had incapacitated my attackers and then gone on to administer first aid to me until the ambulance arrived.

Then came the moment I had been dreading, the cross examination by the defense.

The defense lawyer asked snidely, "Isn't it true that you hate all men Ms. White?"

"No," replied Jenny, "actually I have a few friends who are men."

"But," the defense lawyer continued, "you are a lesbian and a very militant one?"

"If you mean that I am an advocate for lesbians who have been abused by men, then that is true. And I don't like to be touched by men in any way that might be construed as sexual, but that is my right." Jenny responded.

"And what about the misguided, Mr.. ahem Ms. Williams, isn't it true that you and your twisted lesbian partners feminized him/her against his/her because his/her maleness disgusted you?"

"That's completely untrue," Jenny said indignantly, "Andrea had already feminized herself when she joined our group, she felt she was a women born in a man's body and wanted to express herself as she truly is, she is a beautiful person the way she is now and loves the way she is now and we love her."

I felt very emotional as Jenny said this and felt full of love for her, and a tear came to my eye, and seeing this Jane squeezed my hand.

"But now moving on to your childhood Ms. White," the lawyer said, "on your testimony, your own father who slaved away to bring you up, spent many years in jail."

"Yes," Jenny said, "because he sexually abused me every day for 8 years."

"According to you?" the defense lawyer said.

The prosecution lawyer came in, "The conviction of Ms White's father and the reason for it is a matter of public record."

"Withdrawn," the defense lawyer said quickly, knowing that he may have sown the seeds of doubt in some of the jury member's minds.

The defense lawyer continued, "But it is fair to say that you had a lot of resentment towards your father and towards men in general, wouldn't you say?"

"Obviously," Jenny replied, "I was traumatized by what my father did to me, and not surprisingly grew up with 'a sensitivity' with regard to how vulnerable women can feel physically in society."

"'Sensitivity'," the defense lawyer replied, "obsession more like, you weight train at the gym, and spend a large portion of your spare time practicing Taekwondo. Maybe you were just waiting for the opportunity to beat some men up?"

"That's ludicrous," said Jenny, "I just wanted to be prepared, I just wanted other women to prepare themselves in the case that they might get attacked in the street or at home."

"Is that all you wanted?" said the defense lawyer snidely, "I suggest that the whole idea was to cause grievous bodily harm to my clients. I suggest that you colluded with your co-conspirator Ms. Williams for her to hurt herself with the broken baseball bat so that you could have an opportunity to injure my clients and you could both frame them for attempted murder.

I suggest that you along with your twisted partner are both man haters who saw the opportunity to take out both of your resentments on the fine upstanding citizens that are my clients."

Then before Jenny could say anything in response the defense lawyer said, "No more questions."

As Jenny's cross examination came to an end I was shaking with anger at the tactics of the unscrupulous defense lawyers and looking at Jane, Chris and Ann, I could see that they were also.

Later as we returned to our apartment, Jenny was fuming and shaking with anger, "Those bastards," she declared, "trying to imply that Andrea deliberately almost killed herself just to indict those fucking rapists."

"Well," declared Jane, "I am sure the jury will find the rapists guilty of 5 counts of rape and attempted murder, the hate crime aspect of what they did should make their sentence even tougher."

"You're right," replied Jenny, "I am sure they will be convicted and at least Andrea and I have testified now. I will just be glad when this is all over. In the meantime let's enjoy our evening."

That night we met Kate and Alice in a bar, Kate told us that they were moving to study in California where Alice was also going to get feminization treatment including breast augmentation with Trish and Sandy.

I told Kate that Alice was looking very beautiful tonight and she agreed saying she couldn't wait until Alice had real tits for her to play with, licking and sucking them while Alice's dick was inside her.

That night Ann fucked me with a strapon, she had me crying out in pleasure as she rammed into me while I ate Chris's pussy. As Ann fucked me she jerked me off until I finally came, ropes of cum shooting from me.

The following day, it was time for the lawyers for the prosecution and defense to sum up.

The prosecution of course urged the jury to keep to the facts of the case, warning them that the defense would try to make out that the victims had been willing participants in what had been done to them, but making it clear that all the evidence indicated otherwise.

The defense lawyers strategy was to put doubt in the mind of the jurors, trying to make out that the rape victims had been willing participants and that the end the 'so called' rapists had been victims of a pair of twisted man haters.

In the end it took less than an hour for the Jury to come to a verdict, and both the rapists were sentenced to 25 years in jail without possibility of parole.

As Jenny and I and our family and the rape victims, heard the verdict and the sentence, it was all that we could do to stop ourselves from cheering, finally we felt like there was some resolution and we could begin to really put the ugly episode behind us.

That night there was really a cause for celebration and we all went out to a night club and had plenty to drink, and when we got back to the apartment I got fucked in the ass with a strapon by all the women, and I loved it.

I loved the way they did me doggie style and grabbed my tits and pulled my hair as they fucked me, it made me feel wanted, needed and desired.

The next few days were pretty uneventful, until one day I returned to the Apartment and suddenly felt a chill through my spine, it was like I had sixth sense that something was amiss.

Walking round to the window I heard a voice.

"Well Jenny," a man said, "I've got you now, and your lover Jane. I'm going to kill her first by shooting her in the liver so that she will die a slow and painful death, and then after that I will kill you.

After I'm finished with you, I will track down your other 3 lovers and kill them one by one, believe me I have been thinking about how I would get my revenge on you all those years that I was in prison."

Suddenly I understood, Jenny's fears must have come to pass. The organization defending the rapists must have let Jenny's father know and given him her location and now he was holding Jenny and Jane at gunpoint.

Suddenly, standing outside watching through the open window I saw Jenny's father raise his gun and say, "OK, it's time to watch your lover die."

At that moment I reacted automatically, raising the gun that Jenny had insisted I always carry with me, and squeezing off a shot.

I saw a man's head splatter like a water melon in front of me, blood splattering all over the place, the sound of the gun's discharge was deafening.

At that moment as I watched the scene in front of me, it hit me that I had just killed a man, but I didn't feel any emotion, not sad that I had killed somebody, or anger at the man who was going to kill my loved ones, or even relief that this man was now dead. All I felt was numb.

After that I just stood there in a daze, I was vaguely aware of Chris and Ann arriving, untying Jenny and Jane, and calling the police.

I didn't start to come out of my trance until I became aware that I was in the tight embrace of Jenny and Jane, feeling their wet tears against my face, and that point I started to cry myself, and when I did I thought the tears would never end.

A day passed before I could talk about what happened, and when I did I talked about the fear I had that Jane and Jenny would be killed, and the image of a man's skull exploding before my eyes after I pulled the trigger.

Then I said to my beautiful companions, "I thought I might feel some sense of male pride for killing, the man who was threatening my family, but it's like I don't feel any maleness in me anymore."

"No," said Jane, "you have been a woman for a long time now, and at last it has hit you that you are completely Andrea now. You are a courageous beautiful woman and you were doing what any young woman would do, protecting her loved ones."

EPILOGUE

So that brings me to the end of the story, apart from explaining how things panned out.

After all the girls finished University, we moved to California and Liz gave me the Job of head of software development for the new joint venture company that had been set up to develop the applications I was working on.

Jenny became a life coach as well as a fitness and self defense instructor and Jane became a television producer, Chris started a career as a singer and Ann is an up and coming Actress. I am still regarded as the baby of the family even though I have 20 people working for me in my job.

Kate and Alice who had moved to California before us formed a relationship with Liz, Ally and Jane's brother John. And as I mentioned before my sister Jill and her lover Ashley formed a relationship with Trish and Sandy. Alice now works with me as my assistant and is my right hand woman on software development.

We all see each other on a regular basis and are like one big extended family.

John wrote a book called 'The Luckiest Man Alive', about living with 3 beautiful women and a shemale, and having an extended family including 7 other women and 2 other shemales. He wanted to release it as a true story but his editor persuaded him to release it as fiction, saying nobody would believe it could be real.

Recently I met his editor and when she saw all of us she was amazed to find out that John's book was all true, but still says she was right to get him to release the book as fiction.

John is definitely a top and plays the dominant role with all of us, even though he is a real gentleman. However his lover Ally has privately admitted to me that every so often when he is not expecting it she ties him up and takes him roughly with a strapon.

Of course we have had many other adventures together, but then that would be another story.

THE END....

I hoped you liked this series and I would appreciate comments from anybody who has read this series all the way through, so please let me know what you thought.

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers