The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 01

Story Info
In which she finds herself recaptured.
1k words
4.39
66.6k
69

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers

A/N:

Welcome to The Joy of The Hunt! This is chapter one of a fairly long series which has already been mostly written. Many more installments to come. Because of this, this first chapter is more setting the scene. Erotica, yes. Doing the deed, no. ;)

This is my first posting on Literotica. Any and all feedback welcome!

This story could have been placed in several categories. The three major themes are NonCon, BDSM and, to a minor degree, non-human.

For all you readers not into the third category, please don't be discouraged. The fact that the abductor/Master in this series is a vampire has only very minor implications on the story. Try it!

Chapter 1 -- The Crime

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

The door shakes violently from the force of her body being slammed against it. The force used was utterly controlled of course, designed to frighten, not hurt her. Before she has a chance to catch the breath that was forced out of her lungs by the blow, her wrists are caught and brought above her head, pinned to the door by an iron grip. Another hand wraps around her hip, the middle finger digging into the nerve center at the small of her back, effectively and completely incapacitating her.

'That was really foolish of you, Little One', he purrs deep in his throat. The rumbling vibrations of his voice travel through her like a slow wave, causing her skin to tingle.

'Did you really think I would let you get away, silly girl? ' he continues; his voice, if possible, even deeper than before. A second wave washes over her body at his words, this time pooling between her thighs. She silently swears at herself and her body's betrayal.

He terrifies her, he really does, scares her nearly witless with his mere presence and the knowledge of what he can do to her, so there is no logical reason for her to even notice how handsome he is. But she does, and some of that frantic pace her heart beats at is not from fear. Most of it is though, looking at his expression she thinks there's a real possibility that this is the time he will kill her, she could have tried to run one too many times and has become too much of a nuisance to keep. Not that she knows why she is kept here (wherever 'here' is) in the first place.

He cocks his head to one side, seeming to briefly ponder something before bringing his intense gaze back to capture her eyes in as hard a grip as his hand still has on her wrists. 'Maybe I should thank you, rather than feel angry. You certainly are making this more interesting with your naive beliefs that escape is a possibility. And I do enjoy a good hunt.' His eyes narrow as he releases her from his gaze and instead lets his sight graze along her body, from top to bottom and then back up again. She shivers under his scrutiny, almost feeling a physical touch wherever his eyes are resting.

'Yes, I enjoy the hunt very much. It always leaves me...' he pauses briefly for effect and sucks his lower lip slightly into his mouth, catching it with his teeth, she hates herself for finding it sexy.

'...a tad excited." he concludes, releasing his lip from his teeth and swiftly running his tongue over it, leaving it wet enough to glisten in the flickering light of the fire in the hearth. Her eyes are completely captivated by it and she has yet to truly take in what he just said.

She loses herself and tries to control her fear by studying the details of him, of his face, rather than taking in the whole, terrifying package.

His eyes, sometimes so beautiful and soft, at other times so frightfully hard.

His lips, now glistening and looking positively delectable, hiding the possibility of fangs that has taken human life for more than a millennium now.

His jaw and chin, so masculine, so delicious. Even that hardens at times, into granite. Scary granite.

His voice pulls her out of her reverie and back to earth. In a heartbeat the fear, no the terror, has returned and multiplied to infinity as she takes in what he has to say.

'Yes, a tad excited. Yet, most of all irritated that I had to chase you down, again. But here you are, Little One, back in my hands -- literally. Now the only thing that remains is to settle on and execute a suitable punishment for your brash actions."

His eyes slide along her body again as he speaks. Then, using the full speed he is capable of, his hand leaves her hip to grab a hold of her shirt, rips it off her body, throws it to the side and returns to her hip before she has a chance to even realize it was ever gone.

He stares at her lace-covered breasts for only a moment before leaning down to place his tongue right in-between them, slowly licking his way up to the nape of her neck in one, long stroke. Once he arrives at his destination, he lightly nibbles her throat with blunt human teeth before withdrawing his head, again capturing her gaze.

The silence is long and potent between them, broken only by her half-smothered sobs and racing heartbeat. He swiftly bends down to capture her right nipple, bra and all, in his mouth, biting down on it just hard enough to cause an involuntary yelp to leave her lips. Bringing his head back up and yet again capturing her gaze, her pupils dilate and her breath catches in her throat in response to the equal parts of anger and lust that his eyes radiate. He smirks slowly, leans even closer into her personal space and speaks again, this time purring in a voice so deep she swears it makes the floorboards vibrate.

"I have a few ideas. I guess I will just have to try them all."

Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers