TLC Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on his feet, Daniel enfolds Karen in his arms again, their passionate kiss spiced with the faint taste of her arousal on his lips. She starts as a hand touches her ankle. Glancing down, she sees Sabine trying to remove the rumpled dress from around her ankles. Daniel notices too and lifts Karen bodily off the ground. She finds herself swiftly divested of unnecessary garments and shoes the gently set back down, all without ever breaking the hermetic seal between her mouth and Daniel's.

When they finally break for air, Sabine puts an arm around each of them and gives them each a quick but meaningful buzz on the lips. "So. You like your present. Yah?"

"Delightful! Just what I wanted. How clever of you to know."

"Willkommen mein Leibe herr. Now we must undress you, I think."

"Yes!" chimes in Karen. "I wanna see if the rumours are true. I know you tabloid journalists are prone to exaggeration."

Daniel is used to being undressed by Sabine. He stands as impassively as a sultan while his harem girls unbuckle, unbutton, untie and unzip his clothes. When his trousers drop past his knees in freefall and his hard-on springs to attention, Karen's eyes widen and she lets out an audible gasp. Sabine catches Karen's eye across the bobbing baton of rigid flesh and flashes her an I-told-you-so smile.

"I owe you an apology, Daniel." Karen says. "I named my new vibe after you but it really doesn't measure up."

"It's no good apologising to me, it's that you've so cruelly maligned." He jiggles his hips, making his cock wave about wildly at the girls' eye level. "See! It's crying." And indeed there is a drop of seminal fluid weeping from his glans.

"Perhaps if we kiss and make up?" Karen suggests and without waiting for an answer, she leans forward, steadying Daniel's manhood with gentle fingers and kisses the very tip of his cock. "There! Is that better?" she smiles up at him, licking his moisture off her lips.

"It's a good start."

Taking hold of him, Sabine engulfs the head of his cock with her mouth, swirling her tongue around the underside of his glans for a few seconds. "Like so." She says, pushing Daniel's penis back toward Karen. Karen doesn't need asking twice. Following Sabine's lead, she gorges herself on the throbbing erection, working it over with tongue and teeth, her hands pumping the lower half of his shaft and caressing his balls. Sabine moves closer, trying for a share of the action and soon the two girls are working up and down Daniel's length in unison. Daniel watches them, entranced by the sight of two beautiful lovers fellating him. The sensations are exquisite but the real difference is not how it feels but how it looks and what that represents. The whole evening has wound him so tight he's close to bursting point and watching the girls devouring him is stripping away the last shreds of his self-control. He holds on desperately until Karen's lips close around his glans again, then he cuts loose with a primaeval grunt as his orgasm hoses her mouth. Three great spasms send three white hot jets of semen into the back of her throat, eagerly anticipated, accepted and swallowed.

Daniel's legs tremble and, in imminent danger of collapsing, he has to push the eager girl's head away from his crotch. As he flops, sated, onto a chair, further crumpling the girls' party dresses, Sabine seizes Karen, kissing her ferociously, tongue delving in search of traces of Daniel's orgasm. As Daniel watches, the kiss evolves into a Sapphic embrace, hands roaming over each other's bodies, seeking ingress.

"You two would be more comfortable on the bed." He observes, noticing that his flaccid penis is starting to revive under the stimulation of the lesbian floorshow.

Chapter 19 – Karen takes the plunge

As the girls helped each other to their feet - not that either needed help, but they were reluctant to let go – Daniel collected his camera from the desk. If he was going to be witness to Karen's first taste of pussy, he was damned well going to capture the intimate moment for posterity. Following them toward the bedroom, Daniel took full advantage of the opportunity to compare and contrast the two pert posteriors before him. Karen's bottom looked a little smaller than Sabine's, her skin a shade or two darker, her buttocks were crowned by twin dimples and there was just the faintest hint of a crease in her skin where her inner thighs met the curve of her ass. Even right next to Sabine's - whose ass he adored unreservedly and would live in if he could – he'd have to rate Karen's bottom a 10.

In the bedroom, Sabine turns, contriving to topple backward onto the bed, drawing Karen down on top of her, seeking out first Karen's lips, then her tongue. She's worked long and hard to bring this girl to this place, at this time, in this receptive state of mind and she's determined to enjoy the fruits of her labours to the full. Her hands are not idle. They map the divine contours of young flesh with the delicate precision with which the blind read Braille: Here, around the nipple, a region that emotes sighs of pleasure; Here, a gasp; Here, a shiver of delight...

Karen feels electric, her skin tingling at Sabine's touch. She abandons herself to the pleasure of the moment, all doubts, all reserve, banished as her world contracts to four square metres covered with a duvet. She explores Sabine as intimately and avidly as she feels herself caressed, eager to go beyond the threshold that baulked her in Manchester. Out of the corner of her eye, she catches occasional glimpses of Daniel with his camera, snapping away while his magnificently restored manhood swings to and fro as if conducting the world's most lascivious concerto. She's glad he seems to be enjoying the spectacle. Time, she decides, to show them both what this evening is really all about.

Daniel can barely believe how turned on he is, watching his girlfriend and their new flame writhing together on the bed. He's seen lots of video of Sabine doing the girl-on-girl thing but he realizes now that it hasn't left him prepared for the real deal. Only the camera is keeping his hands from his cock of rock. Not that he wants to masturbate with two naked girls in the room: that would be a waste. No, he's going to get some great shots of his 'birthday present'... then join the fun.

As he snaps merrily away, Karen starts to work down the prone body to Sabine's breasts, drawing each turgid nipple through her lips in turn, relinquishing each all the firmer for her attentions. Her knees, by the gentlest pressure, urge Sabine's legs apart, finding no resistance. Karen reaches between Sabine's legs somewhat roughly, kneading the smooth, puffy labia until her fingers feel suitably slick. She withdraws her hand, raising herself slightly to hold Sabine's gaze as she lifts wet fingers to her lips: her first taste of Sabine's pussy only a moment away.

"Nein." Sabine snatches at Karen's wrist, arresting the hand's progress towards her mouth. "Not like that. You must taste me properly the first time. Yah?"

"Oh... Of course. My first taste of pussy should be pussy. Right?"

"Yah. Und it should be soon I think." Sabine makes no attempt to play down how ready she is for some sort of release. Karen takes the hint, skipping the rest of the entrée in favour of the main course. She shuffles further down the bed, between Sabine's increasingly widespread legs and gazes at the glistening pink flesh before her.

A movement beside her draws her attention as Daniel kneels at the bed side, camera poised only a couple of feet from Sabine's crotch.

"I want to capture the moment for posterity. It's not every day I get to see a girl loosing her lesbo cherry." He grins lasciviously.

"You're so rude!" Karen sticks her tongue out at him. The flash dazzles her.

"Good! Now D'you mind hurryin' up? There's a queue for that pussy." He slaps his bobbing erection playfully.

"Yah." Sabine chimes in. "No more interruptions bitte."

Karen takes the hint and takes the plunge, almost catching Daniel unawares. Without another moment's hesitation, she dips her head, extends her tongue and runs it in one long stroke from perineum to clitoral hood. Daniel catches the moment just as Karen brushes over Sabine's clit, causing her hips to buck upwards involuntarily.

"There!" Karen sounds triumphant. "Hmm." She savours the tang on her tongue. "Hmmm!" she is obviously pleased with herself. She ducks back down, plunging her tongue into Sabine's body this time until her lips are pressed against hairless labia. She wiggles her tongue inside Sabine's pussy, making her writhe in ecstasy.

"Ohhh... Yah. Das ist gut, Liebchen... Sehr gut!... Oooh..."

Karen has made a great discovery - pussy tastes great. Yes, yes. I know that's hardly a revelation such as Nostradamus or Old Mother Shipton might come out with but, nevertheless, for Karen it is as though the scales have fallen from her eyes. Oh, she'd always been partial to the taste of her own secretions. It had just not occurred to her that another girl could taste even better. She laps hungrily at Sabine's labia, working her way upwards, away from the main source of all that nectar, searching out and finding Sabine's clitoris, flicking it with the tip of her tongue before drawing the tiny protuberance between her lips to pinch it gently, then it's back down to the nectar like a humming bird. When she's gorged herself on Sapphic honey, she returns her attentions to Sabine's clit, this time slipping two fingers into Sabine's pussy, pumping them gently in and out as she teases the sensitive bud.

"Oh mein gott!...Yahhh...yah..." Sabine writhes all the more for this intrusion, thrashing about under Karen's caressing mouth, her first climax of the evening steadily rising to the fore. She gasps, going momentarily rigid as Karen's two fingers become three. "Yah Leibchen...Befuhlen meine fotze... Fausten mich..."

None of which Karen understands but by happy coincidence happens to be just what she plans anyway. Four fingers. Who would have thought her pinky would have made such a difference? Sabine bucks under her so she struggles to keep her mouth pressed over Sabine's clit. Delighting in her newfound power, Karen seizes Sabine's clit gently with her teeth, tugging on it until Sabine half-gasps, half-screams with the pleasure-pain of it. She's so near to coming. Just one more...

Sabine howls, her arching back clearing the bed completely as Karen's thumb joins the four fingers already buried in her fotze; as Karen's knuckles stretch her to the limit; as her distended lips close tight around the girls wrist; as her clit burns at the pressure of Karen's bite; as Karen's tongue lashes the captive bud; as her orgasm flares outwards from her pelvis, washing away all other senses and sensations, a tsunami crashing over her nervous system. The ecstatic, guttural howl subsides with the wave. Sabine slumps, limp on the bed, barely conscious, moaning gently as wavelets of pleasure wash through her in the wake of her climax.

Karen finally lifts her head from Sabine's pussy, half her face slick with – what does Sabine call it? – moesensaft. Noticing Sabine is out for the count, she looks to Daniel, smiling for the camera. "Did you enjoy that, Birthday Boy?"

"Not as much as Sabine did. What's it like to be a fully fledged lesbian then?"

"Wonderful! But I'm not a lesbo, I'm bi." She eases her hand out of Sabine and sucks thoughtfully on her fingers. "I still think boys have a lot to offer a girl. A helluva lot in your case." She looks meaningfully at his weeping hard-on.

"Yah." Sabine returns to the land of the living. "Und you are very patient." She makes a long arm, just managing to brush her fingernails over his glans, his cock twitches at her touch. "Geburtstag gratulieren, Leibling. Fich meine geliebter bitte"

"Something something Darling. Fuck your something please?"

Sabines lips move silently as she translates in her head. Not an easy thing, still bemused as she is, after her passing-out-climax. "Happy birthday Darling. Please fuck my lover."

"I thought you'd never ask." Daniel's eyes light up. He puts aside the camera and fairly springs to his feet to move around to the foot of the bed.

Karen is startled. Doesn't she get a say in it? No, guess not. Besides, she's more than ready for a good seeing to. So she moves her knees a little further apart and wiggles her bum invitingly, knowing that this position, shoulders down, bottom up and knees wide is about as open an invitation as a girl can make. Her only thought as she feels the bed move, as Daniel presses in behind her, is will she be able to take it all?

Karen feels the huge, hot head of his cock nudging her pussy lips, his hands on her bum, his thumbs peeling her sticky lips apart. A moment later, she has to bury her head between Sabine's still splayed thighs to stifle a cry as Daniel answers her question. Yes, she can take it all, but Christ it feels big. Daniel isn't gentle with her either. Gripping her hips for balance, he strokes in and out, hard and fast, urgent in his need to come. Karen is in rapture: any discomfort overshadowed by the delicious sensations rippling through her. God! To feel so full! So wanton! Her fingers find their way to her clit, rubbing it with unaccustomed vigour. This is no time to be gentle. She'll probably never walk straight again but so what? Hands on the back of her head urge her mouth down onto Sabine's pussy again. Karen eagerly plunges her tongue into the still gaping hole, slurping as she sucks on Sabine's love juices, The jolting of Daniel's pounding hips, driving her face into Sabine's crotch rhythmically. The heady aroma of musk fills her nostrils, the sweet tang of pussy juice suffuses her taste buds, liquid fire spreads outward from her throbbing clit, quivering spasms clench her distended pussy around that ravishing member, hammering against her cervix. She comes, shuddering at the tectonic intensity of the shockwave, it's epicentre momentarily deluged with a flood of white hot semen, scalding her insides. Through the aftershocks of her orgasm, she feels the relentless pumping of Daniel's cock, still hard and still very much inside her. With each stroke she feels diminishing spurts of jizz erupt from him until, all passion spent, he stops trying to rend her in two. Whimpering into Sabine's crotch, she hasn't the strength to lift her shoulders to move forward, so Daniel's slowly softening penis is still sheathed in her bruised and battered hole. God! That was good!

Sabine draws Karen up the bed until Daniel slips out and the girl lies slumped on top of her, head nestled between Sabine's breasts. While she strokes Karen's tousled hair affectionately, she looks to the foot of the bed where Daniel has sagged to the floor, panting hard and red in the face.

"It was good. Yah?"

"Bloody marvellous." Daniel replies, struggling to stand again.

"Mmm." Mumbles Karen, which Sabine takes as another affirmative.

Daniel makes it to his feet just long enough to get around the side of the bed and stretches out beside the two girls. Leaning over Sabine, he kisses her passionately, finding the energy to make promises he'll need to keep later. "Thank you Liebchen. That's the best birthday present ever." Then silently, mouthing the words for privacy. "I love you."

Sabine kisses him again. "Ich liebe dich".

"What's that about dick?" Karen interjects, bestirring herself to raise her head from Sabine's bosom.

"Sweet child, you have a one track mind. Ich liebe dich is just German for I love you. Nothing to do with anatomy at all."

"Well I love you both. Sabine, for teaching me girls can be as much fun as boys, which is just as well because it'll be a long time before any boy'll be able to touch both sides of my minge. And you, for being so cool about sharing her with me." Karen manages to get an arm around each of their necks and draws then close to swap kisses all round.

"Und it is a great sacrifice for Daniel, I think." Sabine observes.

"A terrible sacrifice indeed" Daniel is ironic, holding the back of his hand to his brow in the classic pose of despair. "And my strength wanes..." his stomach rumbles on cue. "Since I missed dinner tonight."

"We all did." Karen is peckish too.

"You've had plenty to eat. Greedy girl. What's your favourite pizza topping?"

"Ham and pineapple."

"Sabine, show Karen how to order a pizza. I need a pee." He rolls off the edge of the bed, onto his feet and heads for the bathroom.

"What did he mean, show me how to order a pizza? You just pick up the phone and..."

"Nein. Here we do not need the telephone. Come." Sabine got off the bed, drawing Karen to her feet too, and led the bemused brunette back into the living room. As Sabine opened the balcony doors, the cold night air raised instant goose bumps on both girls. Sabine strode to the rail, glanced down to see if there were any delivery boys in the street below then beckoned for Karen to come on out.

"It's freezing." Karen moaned, trying to rap herself in her own arms for warmth.

"It is only for a moment." Sabine coaxed her out, taking her hand and leading her to the edge. "Hello!" without warning, she shouted to the lad on the scooter on the opposite pavement. "Hello!". He heard her the second time and looked up, obviously one of the regulars as he knew exactly which balcony to look at. Karen instinctively moved back, covering her bare breasts. Sabine's hand on the small of her back urged her to the rail again and such was Karen's state of mind that she didn't resist. Her hands stayed up though.

"The usual?" The lad called up to Sabine. He'd taken their order this way before and they always had the same thing.

"Yah! Und one ham und pineapple." Sabine called down.

"Ok Miss." He waved and went into the pizza parlour to place Sabine's order.

Sabine led Karen back inside and closed the doors. Karen was shivering, which was more than enough excuse for Sabine to embrace her. The hug, led to a kiss, which in turn led to petting, which led to a discovery. Karen was leaking.

"My boyfriend!" Sabine sighs in mock exasperation. "So messy. Yah?"

"It's not all his fault." Karen notes.

"So? But it is time to clean up I think. Sit." Sabine urges Karen down onto the edge of the sofa, kneels between her parted knees and, placing a palm between the girl's breasts, urges her into a recumbent position. Between Karen's spread legs, glistening coral pink lips are almost obscured by matted, sticky, dark pubes. Sabine wastes only a moment admiring the view before diving in tongue first.

And that's how Daniel found them, Karen's legs seriously akimbo, with Sabine firmly ensconced between them. He reflected momentarily that it was fortuitous that he'd had the presence of mind to pick up his camera. Moving close, he snapped half a dozen shots of the action before he noticed slender fingers kneading life back into his cock. When her fingers found their way to his scrotum and started juggling his balls, Karen had Daniel's undivided attention. He swung a leg over Sabine's crouching form to straddle Karen, conveniently pinning her arms down so that, as his new hard-on bobbed in front of her mouth, she snapped at it as if she were bobbing for apples. Bobbing for apples... The thought took Daniel back to the night Sabine had taken over his life... Whoops! His lapse in concentration got him caught. Karen's lips closed tight around the plum head of his cock. He snapped a couple more photos. "Don't close your eyes, look up at me." He instructed, impressed that she managed to smile with her mouth so full. "That's it. Great!... Now back off just a fraction, so I can see a bit of glans... Oh yeah. Your lip colour matches my helmet perfectly. Hold the pose while I get a close up...There, that's the PC's new wallpaper sorted..."