TLC Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's eye widened and she pushed him out with her tongue so she could speak. "Your girlfriend's licking my bum again."

"And?"

"And what? She's a filthy bitch. That's what."

"Kinda nice though, ain't it?"

"Yes, it feels pretty good. She's still a filthy bitch though... Ooh, now that does feel good..."

"finger?"

"Yesss." Karen sucked in her breath at what Sabine was up to.

"Well don't get too into it. Dinner will be here any minute, but after we've eaten..."

"What? No! No way! It's too bloody big. It'll-"

"It'll be fine. Trust Sabine. We'll take it nice and slow, and you'll love it... But food first." Daniel hopped off the sofa, to see just what Sabine was doing down there. Karen looked pensive but the stimulation she felt in her loins was a powerfully persuasive argument.

Sabine was in seventh heaven. It was such a joy to have a girlfriend again. Daniel liked Karen too, she could tell, so she was looking forward to lots more girlie fun from now on. Right now she was savouring the last traces of Daniel's abspritzen, the fresh dew forming on the pink petals under her tongue and the sport of chasing runaway trickles of mingled juices, down over Karen's pretty puckered ass. Oh, how the girl squirmed whenever Sabine got that far down, whenever her tongue circled the twitching ring or nuzzled wetly into the depths, trying to burrow inside her. Wondering just how tight Karen was, Sabine ignored the next trickle until it pooled in the depression of Karen's anus then, using this natural lubricant for it's almost-intended purpose, she eased a slender finger into the darkness. That, at least, she knew Karen could take: They'd heard her orgasm the first time she tried it on her own. After some initial resistance, Sabine's finger slipped in easily enough. She wiggled it slowly, stroking the cilia textured walls and feeling the muscles beneath the surface ripple in response. two fingers would be better, she decided, and with her trademark impetuosity, decision transferred to action with little in between. Two was certainly a tighter fit but Karen was clearly not uncomfortable with it: if the state of her fotze was any indication. Not just very moist, but pulsing in time with her ass, almost winking at Sabine. She could protest all she wished but Sabine knew Karen was having a good time. Indeed, she could vaguely hear Karen's protestations to Daniel. Sabine looked forward to overcoming those protests. It'd been a long time since Daniel had learned to wear the trousers in this relationship so Sabine relished having someone she could dominate for a while.

"She must be clean by now." Daniel's voice, close to her ear, cut through Sabine's reverie.

"Yah. She is clean I think." She grinned lasciviously, her face glistening with pussy juice. She strained toward him for a kiss. Daniel met her halfway and their mouths ground together, sharing the flavour of Daniel's "birthday present".

"You'd better go wash your face. You can't answer the door like that."

And, as if on cue, the buzzer for the street level door announced the arrival of dinner. Sabine bounced to her feet and went to answer it, leaving Karen spread-eagled, her fingers gently teasing her own pubes as she idly toyed with her clit. Daniel reached for his camera. Girls masturbating always turned him on. He was still on his knees, taking pictures when the doorbell rang, startling Karen out of her private world. She hadn't even noticed Daniel on the floor. She made to get up but Daniel stopped her.

"Relax. Sabine'll get it." He put his camera aside and planted the lightest kiss on her labia before standing and offering his hand to help Karen to her feet. As soon as she was upright, she flowed up against him, kissing his lips in return.

"Promise me you'll be gentle...after dinner..."

"I promise. Now let's eat. I'm famished!" He was delighted too, by Karen's apparent consent to his desires. How did Homer put it? Woohoo!! Homer Simpson, that is.

Chapter 20 – Eat, drink and be merry

Sabine rejoins them with two pizza boxes balanced on one hand and the bottle she'd opened an hour ago, and somehow forgotten, in the other, three glasses carefully hooked by her fingertips. Daniel springs to his feet to unburden her.

"Let me take those, Leibchen." He liberates the pizzas, leaving her to dole out glasses and slightly warm white wine. "Ham and pineapple for you", he hands Karen the top box.

"Thank you." Karen sounds absurdly formal as she sits up straight and slips gracefully off the sofa into a crosslegged position on the floor beside the kneeling Sabine.

"You're welcome...and pepperoni with extra pepperoni for my nursemaid, valet, housekeeper, lover, muse and procuress." Daniel places the second pizza in front of Sabine then sits to make the third point on the triangle, within easy reach of both boxes. "Thank you Leibchen, for an amazing birthday present." His hand reaches only as far as her knee. Sabine's fingers find his and interlace them. His hands still have a special intimacy for her, having spent more than half their relationship bandaged up. She squeezes his fingers gently and holds eye contact.

"Ich Leibe dich." She whispers, managing to ignore Karen's presence for just a moment.

"I love you." Daniel whispers back. The whispering too is a personal touch: an echo of the first love letter Daniel wrote to her.

Karen keeps still and silent, well aware that this is a personal moment and not wanting to break the spell. Her two new best friends are so obviously so much in love that she starts to feel like a gooseberry. Oh, she's had her share of boyfriends and even thought she was in love before, but none of them ever looked at her the way Daniel looks at Sabine. Karen finally realizes that her presence as his present is not just about broadening their sexual horizons: it's also about absolute trust. That old cliché about ' If you love something, let it go...' Well, Sabine was letting Daniel go – into the arms, the body, of another woman and there was absolutely no doubt in Karen's mind that he would go right back to Sabine. Karen decides she's fine with that. She's too fond of both her lovers to want to weaken their relationship.

"...Karen?"

"What? Oh. Sorry. I was miles away."

"I said are you going to eat all that yourself, Karen?" Daniel indicates the still closed box on the floor in front of her.

"Yah. She will." Interjects Sabine. "Und if you are a good boy, you will have the crusts when we have finished. So."

"Sabine!" Karen remonstrates. "He needs more than crusts to keep his strength up. Help yourself Daniel." She opens the box towards him.

"If you want me strong, perhaps I'd better not tire myself out lifting heavy slices of pizza." He hops up and flings himself on the sofa that both girls are using as a back rest, landing with a resounding whummph. Propping himself up on one elbow, he strikes a classical pose. "There! Now you two slave girls may feed Caesar." Then he touches his brow as if feeling for something that isn't there. "Where are my laurels?" He muses to himself. "Oh. Never mind. A morsel of that I think." He points at the ham and pineapple and winks at Karen.

The girls played along. For Karen it was a novelty but for Sabine it was familiar territory. She'd fed Daniel all his meals for two months when they first got together. Truth be told, she'd rather missed it and this birthday banquet was a fine excuse to pamper her man again. They ate. They drank. A second – chilled – bottle was dutifully emptied. Presently, the pizza boxes were removed and – surprise! – a chocolate gateau made an entrance, adorned with candles. Danielus Caesar manfully blew out the flames and graciously allowed his serving girls to feed him sweet, sticky chocolate frosting solemnly daubed onto perky nipples. He watched with imperious amusement as two naked girls and a chocolate cake became inextricably mingled and, since there was more chocolate than could reasonably be licked off, the three adjourned to the shower. The state of the rug was going to need some explaining at the drycleaners but so what?

Chapter 21 - Conversations and machinations

Large though Daniel's shower cubicle was, three was definitely a crowd. The girls compromised by washing Daniel quickly – it was either that or get elbowed into the corners – then banishing him while they soaped and shampooed each other. They took their sweet time about it too, Daniel had plenty of time to himself to download the evening's photographic endeavours and free up the camera for the main event. As he perused his earlier efforts, he heard the shower stop and the bolt on the bathroom door click into place. How long had it been since anyone had bothered to lock that door? Months, maybe years. What on earth were they – No - What on earth was Sabine plotting now? It had to be Sabine. Karen was far too innocent to be the ringleader. He chuckled to himself at the prospect. Ok, so Sabine would probably make him beg but, sometime before bedtime, she'd let him pluck Karen's one remaining cherry. The photos looked good too. Happy with his efforts, Daniel switched off the monitor and reached for his phone to call Chris. That'd pass the time while the girls did whatever it was they were doing.

"You are having a good time. Yah?" Sabine's soapy fingers slither through Karen's pubes, her other arm snaking around Karen's waist, drawing her close.

"You have to ask?" Karen twists a fraction, letting the shower cascade over their breasts, carrying away the fine white foam of shower gel. "This is the most fun I've had since Manchester." Her own fingers were showing no trace of her former hesitancy, finding all sorts of interesting places to investigate.

"In Manchester you were very frightened, I think."

"Frightened? I was terrified. I wasn't even that nervous losing my virginity. It was fun too though. You two are – wild! D'you think Daniel is enjoying his birthday?"

"Yah. He enjoys you I think. But if you are not ready for this..." Sabine runs a meaningful finger between Karen's buttocks. "He will understand. Und he still has mein arsch."

Karen is being offered an out. The big question now is does she want an out? No. She's promised Daniel and she'll at least try to keep her promise. "I'm not sure I'd say I'm ready but there's only one way to find out. I wish Daniel was a bit smaller though...But not all the time." She giggles and Sabine's eyes twinkle back at her.

"He is sehr grosse – very big – but I think he will not hurt you. Relax und it will be easy."

"Very big." Karen smiles at the thought. "I'm gonna need a new vibrator. The one I named after him doesn't come close to measuring up."

"We will go shopping tomorrow und buy you one. Yah?"

"Sure. I suppose Soho is the place to be for that sort of thing. It'll be a souvenir of my night of passion with the two of you."

"It will not be only for one night I think." Sabine is pretty sure Daniel won't object to Karen staying over again.

"You mean it?" Karen looks wide eyed and solemn. "Anyone can tell you two are in love. I wouldn't want to muscle in on your relationship. Daniel doesn't love me. He just wants my body, which is fine, but-"

"Shhh." Sabine silences Karen's objections. "Yah. Daniel loves me und I love him. But he is not jealous if I have a freundin – a girlfriend. He says if I want to taste girls it is not something he can give me. Und I will not have eine freundin unless I can share her with Daniel. It is clear. Yah?"

"I- I think so. You want me to be your girlfriend."

"Yah. Und I will share you with my boyfriend."

"Don't Daniel and I get a say in it?" Karen raises a less-than-half-hearted objection.

"Nein. Daniel will do as he is told. If I say Fich mein arsch, he will fich mein arsch. If I say fich mein freundin, he will fich mein freundin."

"And me? Don't I get a choice?"

Sabine laughs as if the notion is absurd then draws Karen in for a passionate, full on, tongue twisting kiss. It seems to be answer enough.

"Ok. In for a penny..."

"In for?"

"Sorry. It's an English saying. In for a penny, in for a pound. It means, well I guess it means I've come this far so there's no point in stopping now."

"It is gut to have a girlfriend again." Sabine squeezes Karen tightly.

"I can't wait to see Daniel's face when he hears."

"Nein. We will not tell Daniel until tomorrow. He thinks you are just for his birthday."

"You're so mean to him."

"It is mean to let him have sex with another girl?"

"No. But you know what I mean. You tease and torment him at every opportunity."

"Yah. He enjoys it I think."

"Right now, he's probably not enjoying being all alone on his birthday. Shouldn't we get out of here?" The shower is running out of hot water anyway and they've long since finished the business of getting clean.

"Nein. Waiting is good for him." But Sabine does turn off the water and get out of the shower.

While Karen is wrapping herself in an extra large towel, Sabine locks them in. At the sound of the bolt, Karen looks up. Sabine reaches for Daniel's shaving foam and a new razor.

"Oh." Karen realizes what these accoutrements signify.

"Yah. Sit, und I will make you smooth for Daniel." Sabine indicates the lid of the toilet. Without a word, Karen perches on it, letting the towel fall away from her body as she spreads her thighs. Sabine kneels to her task.

"Dannyboy! What's occurring?" Chris is as exuberant as ever.

"Just thought I'd check up on you and Gail. Get anywhere?"

"No. Turns out she's a bit off a cold fish – Ow! Don't bite!" Two things become clear: Chris is not alone and not being entirely truthful.

"Put her on."

"Hi Danny. How's your birthday shaping up? Had a good time?" Gail sounds chirpy too. Chris is in for such a winding up tomorrow. Payback's a bitch!

"It's been fun so far. Is Chris behaving himself?"

"No."

"Good. You two deserve each other."

"Thanks. I think."

"It wasn't a compliment. Don't forget to autograph that picture of your tattoo."

"Already done. Is Sabine there?"

"She's doing girl stuff with Karen in the bathroom. Will it wait 'til tomorrow?"

"Sure. Her mate's still there then? I thought she was catching a train back to Luton."

"Milton Keynes, but she missed it so we have a house guest."

"So no naughtiness with Sabine tonight? Poor boy!"

"Bitch. Don't gloat. I think I can survive a night without shagging Sabine." True, especially as he'd shagged Karen instead. No need to mention that though.

"You'd never think so to see the two of you together."

"Christ, If you ever fall in love I'm gonna take the piss out of you so much..."

"Oooh! I'm shaking in my boots. Wait a sec! I'm not wearing boots."

"Be nice. I still paying your wages 'til midnight. Remember?"

"Yes Boss." Gail's voice drips sarcasm.

"And if I'm paying you so you can screw my best mate, what does that make you?" Daniel twists the knife.

"Fucking good value!" Gail wins.

"Touché you brazen tart. Stick Chris back on will you?"

"Sure. Say hi to Sabine for me." And, with the sound of a fumbled handset, she was gone.

"You not getting any tonight Mate?" Naturally, Chris had heard about Karen stopping over.

"What d'you think?" Daniel resorts to a bit of reverse psychology. Even with his newfound self-confidence, Chris will assume Daniel's still too shy to shag with someone else in the flat.

"Yeah, well I'm gonna let you get back to playing the good host. See ya in the morning."

"Goodnight Mate. Enjoy yourselves."

"Count on it, Dannyboy. G'nite."

Daniel hung up the phone, pleased that his favourite colleague and second favourite barmaid had hit it off. Now where were those girls?

Karen was smooth. The slick strokes of the razor had been quite sensual but the moisturizer Sabine's fingers were working into her now even more sensitive bits was really stirring things up. Everywhere the blade had been was now an erogenous zone and slippery fingers were making her blood boil in her belly.

"It feels good. Yah?" Sabine knows it feels good. She still clearly remembers that first night with Daniel, when she shaved her own fotze.

"God, yes. But I need the loo. Too much wine."

"Stand up."

Sabine lifts the lid behind Karen's raised bottom and gestures for her to sit again. Karen, falling so easily into a submissive role, doesn't think twice. She sits to pee but Sabine puts her hand straight back between her legs.

"Sabine, I really do need to pee."

"So? Pee."

Karen is too desperate to debate the issue. Hand or no hand, she cuts loose. Sabine continues to work the lotion into the newly sensitised pubeless flesh, concentrating deliberately on the tops of Karen's labia and contriving to brush her clit almost constantly. Unable to take it any longer, Karen tries, without much success, to stifle a wail of ecstasy as her orgasm washes through her body. The tinkling flow of urine is momentarily interrupted, spurting sporadically as muscles spasm and contract.

As she comes back down, sagging visibly in the aftermath of a satisfying climax, through heavy breaths, Karen murmurs "Oh my..."

"Das ist sehr gut. Yah?"

"Yeah. Oh yeah!" then, as Karen's senses return to the real world, "God, I'm such a slut."

"Slut? This is English for a woman who has sex with the light on. Yah?" Sabine knows full well what slut means but isn't going to admit it right now.

Daniel heard Karen coming, even from the living room. Being locked out of the girl talk was fine but being locked out of the girl-on-girl action was definitely unfair. He headed for the bathroom, rattling the handle to confirm that the door actually was locked. He was just about to knock on it when there was a click, as of a bolt being withdrawn, and the door opened. Karen looked more than a little flushed but he didn't ponder overlong on that. He was much more interested in matters at hip height.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"You like it?"

"Love it, but you could have let me watch."

"I needed to pee too." Karen's explanation was punctuated by the belated flush of the toilet as Sabine disposed of her share of the wine too.

"Like I said, you could have let me watch."

"Ugh."

"Yah." Sabine added "Daniel likes to watch girls make water."

"We both do." He amended. "Have you two finished in here now?"

"Yah."

"And I have a promise to keep. Don't I?" Karen stepped close enough to feel Daniel's erection brush her belly. He didn't need any further encouragement to pick her up bodily and carry her to the bedroom where he dropped her unceremoniously on the duvet precipitating a girlish squeal.

Chapter 22 – Keeping promises and breaking ...

Sabine was close behind them. She paused by Daniel for a swift but most definitely unchaste kiss before flopping down on the bed beside Karen. She kissed her in just the same manner then a solemn expression clouded her face.

"You are sure of this. Yah?"

"No. But it's now or maybe never. I want to try everything with you two. No barriers." Karen pauses, sounding nervous: really nervous. Daniel wonders if this must have been what it was like for whoever got her proper cherry. "I guess... yes... I really want this."

"Want what?" Daniel asks. Both girl's look to him at the foot of the bed, standing proud and casually stroking yet another world class stiffy. "Tell me what you want Karen."

"I w- I want you..." She blushes as she tries to say it.

"Say the words, Liebchen" Sabine coos in Karen's ear as her fingers curl around one pert breast.

Karen takes a deep breath, doing wonderful things for her bosom. "I want you to fuck my bum!" She practically shouts.

"I thought you'd never ask." Daniel smirks. "Show me."

Karen makes to turn over onto her hands and knees but Sabine stops her. "Nein. Not that way. Legs up und apart. So." So saying, Sabine gently draws Karen's knees up until they're either side of her breasts.