To Bask in Breastford Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

He watched the two naked women gather their things and leave, keeping his eyes on their curvaceous bodies the entire time. Their silhouettes alone were enough to drive any man crazy; not to mention their beautifully smooth skin. Their backs were literally concave, adding a sort of voluptuousness to their hourglass figures. The way their butts ballooned out as they walked was causing him to stroke himself...

He sat down and fondled himself for a while before he remembered that he had to go get some fresh clothes. He got up and walked over to the clothes he had discarded last night, where he began to dress himself. As soon as he was finished he walked out the door and made his way back to the Swanson home. When he reached the front door, he thought that perhaps it wasn't best to confront both Nina and Gretchen in conversation so he decided to go in through the back so as not to draw attention to himself.

Luckily, the back door was open. Coach Blue quietly stepped inside and made his way around the corner and down the hallway that led to the living room. But as he approached he could hear voices. He inched forward and realized that Gretchen and Nina were talking in the living room.

Nina was sitting on the far couch, facing Coach Blue. Gretchen had his back to him. Nina had this look of confusion and slight frustration as she listened to what her friend had to say.

"No! It's not like that." Gretchen was saying.

Gretchen put her hands at her sides, and Coach Blue noticed that she was holding something.

The vitamin water!

It was that liquid Paula had called vitamin water, which she kept in her lab. The same liquid he had dreamed about on Friday.

"But it's still a potion." Nina said, crossing her arms.

Coach Blue raised his eyebrows as she did this. She was wearing the same outfit; a short black skirt and a white tank top, however, Coach Blue could tell that this one was slightly different than the one she had worn the previous day. Particularly, the tank top looked different. It was a smaller size. Her massive breasts pressed against the white fabric of her top, threatening to rip it apart and unleash themselves to the world. They were so big that they made her skinny arms look like twigs as they bulged through her top and over her arms. Coach Blue was getting extremely hot watching her thin arms sink further into her spongy titflesh...

"Yes." Gretchen stated. "It's still a potion. Or a solution. Or a concoction. Or whatever you'd like to call it. But the point I'm trying to make is that it's still science, you just see it as magic because you've never seen this technology before."

"Whoop dee doo." Nina said, rolling her eyes. "Okay so it's science. I still don't get how Coach Blue was able to last so long last night."

Coach Blue had begun to clear his throat, but stopped himself instead. As bad as he wanted to defend his manhood, he wanted to hear what the busty young girls had to say first.

"Okay." Gretchen said, with a deep sigh. "It's like this. When a guy comes to town, he's automatically hit with all the pheromones we put out right?"

"Right." Nina answered.

"And you know why this causes them to...ejaculate prematurely, right?"

"Duh." Nina said, sarcastically. "It's because they're bodies aren't used to it."

"Exactly." Gretchen said. "And what this does..." she held up the vile, "is increase their immunity to those pheromones."

"So...it makes it so they can't cum?" Nina asked.

"No!" Gretchen said, frustrated again. "It just takes away their disadvantage."

"I don't get it..." Nina said.

"Alright look." Gretchen explained. "If some nerd were to make it into Breastford he'd be even more of a nerd when he got here, right?"

"Yeah." Nina said, nodding her head.

"Well if he took this," she pointed at the vile, "then he'd just be a regular nerd. Got it?"

Nina thought for a moment. Then her eyes lit up with understanding.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "So...whatever they could do outside of town, they'd be able to do in town. Is that it?"

"Basically." Gretchen said, trying to hide her relief.

Coach Blue thought to himself as he listened in on their conversation. It couldn't be true. He didn't need some potion to make himself adequate in bed. He wasn't exactly porn star material, but he thought that he got along just fine. As much as most guys anyway. Although last night was probably his best performance, he knew that it was just a year's worth of pent up sexual frustration letting itself out.

But even he had to admit; from a coach's standpoint, if what Gretchen said was true then that thing would make one hell of an energy drink.

His thoughts were interrupted as Nina stretched out on the couch. She put her arms up over her head and stretched out her body, arching her back so that her heaving rack stuck straight up in the air. Coach Blue immediately reached for his crotch as he noticed Nina's big balloons taking to the sky.

He couldn't believe the size of them. That blond girl he had seen the other night had, by far, the biggest tits he had ever seen on a girl that age. But Nina wasn't far behind. There was also something about Nina that the blond girl just didn't exhibit, although he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was.

Nina had this palpable arrogance to her; it seeped out of her gorgeous body and tickled you, like a pair of hands traveling up and down. It teased you just enough to get under your skin, and the more you picked at it the worse it got. The rest of her, the combination of arrogance and her luscious body, teased you in a much more pleasant way as if to say "You can look, but you can NEVER touch." She stated this with every breath she took, with every step she took, as her huge rack would glide along with every subtle movement, proving to the world just how bouncy, luscious, and ripe her melons were.

Coach Blue thought that if this were the Garden of Eden, Nina Knockers would definitely be the fruit he wasn't supposed to pick.

"So like is this the only one? Or do you guys have more?" she asked.

Gretchen sat down opposite Nina.

"Mom has more in the lab." she answered.

"The lab?" Nina asked. "Doesn't she keep it locked?"

"Yeah." Gretchen said. "But she made me a key a long time ago, just in case. She fashioned it into a necklace, but it's not that cute so I never wear it. I keep it in my jewelry box."

"Ew. I wouldn't wear it either." Nina said, laughing.

"Yeah." Gretchen smiled. "I'm gonna go put this back." she said, getting up.

Coach Blue almost panicked as he saw Gretchen heading in his direction. He did his best to keep quiet as he made his way back down the hallway and out the door. Once he was out, he walked around to the front of the house and knocked on the door. Expectedly, Nina answered.

"Oh. It's you." she said, glaring at him. "Gretch! Coach Blue is here!" she yelled.

Coach Blue could have swore he saw Nina look at his crotch as she leaned against the door. He hoped she didn't notice the tent he was pitching in his jeans. Now that he had been greeted with Nina's amazing jugs just inches away, it was hard to keep his cool.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Can I come in?" Coach Blue said.

"Not my house." Nina replied. "But...I guess since you've already stayed here, Gretchen and Miss. S won't mind."

Coach Blue walked in and made his way past the busty brunette. Just as he was about to enter the hallway she spoke up.

"The couch or the floor?" she asked of him.

Coach Blue stopped and turned around.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Where you slept last night." Nina said. "The couch...or the floor?"

Coach Blue looked at the chesty teen. Her huge tits stuck out from her body like small beach balls, as big as her mother's; maybe even bigger.

"Neither." he said.

And with that he hurried into the guest room.

As soon as he had gathered his things and got dressed, he was out the door. He knew he couldn't have been gone longer than fifteen minutes, so he knew that the two lovely ladies waiting for him at the Knockers' home probably wouldn't mind. But to his surprise, when he got there, both women were still getting dressed.

He waited for about ten minutes before he decided to check on them. As he approached Natalie's bedroom he could hear that they, too, were deep in conversation. The door was slightly open, and he could view the women getting dressed through the bedroom mirror. To his surprise, they had only gotten as far as putting their underwear bottoms on, which meant that they were completely topless. As he still had a hard on from staring at Nina's lovely jugs, he began to rub himself through his jeans. Both women were standing up, their big, beautiful breasts swaying freely as they conversed.

"What do you mean there's still a risk?" Natalie asked of her friend Paula.

"Wellll..." Paula trailed off, scrunching her face up. "That last load just didn't look like THE load."

Natalie's eyes bugged out.

"Are you kidding?" she asked. "Did you see how much flew out? It was a freaking quart!"

Paula laughed.

"Look." she said getting serious. "I'm just saying we should be sure. Maybe we should do him one more time, just to be safe."

Coach Blue's heart began to beat so fast he thought he was going to have a heart attack.

"No!" Natalie said, peeling off her bottom. "I'm not doing it again. That was the last time."

Coach Blue had a perfect view of Natalie's luscious behind as she bent over to take off her panties. He licked his lips and continued to rub his crotch in anticipation.

"And you better not give him...or anyone else...any more of that stuff, either." Natalie continued.

"Don't worry. I won't. Believe, me." Paula said. "I'm locking the lab for good first thing when we get back."

"Good." Natalie said. "Or at least until this one leaves. You can start fresh on some other guy, but don't expect my help."

"Fine." Paula sighed. She bent down to peel her underwear off as well.

Natalie watched her as she got completely naked.

"You know..." she said. "We've wasted a lot of time talking. Maybe we should save time by showering together?"

Paula gave her friend a very naughty look.

"As a scientist," she said, "I would have to agree."

The two women giggled, and then Natalie led the way into the bathroom where she slid the glass door to the right and stepped in; Paula following her lead. Fortunately for Coach Blue, they hadn't closed the bathroom door. He supposed the women here just weren't used to having males in the house. He walked over to the bathroom and once again, could see everything through the mirror. He gazed into the mirror image of the two busty beauties turning the shower on, and then standing side by side.

What happened next forced the horny coach to immediately pull down his pants and begin stroking himself, and could only be described as "amazing." The two lovely milfs were surprised to find that the water from the pipes wasn't yet set to their liking. Rather, it was freezing cold. Coach Blue's mouth was agape as he watched the women gasp in surprise and then perk up as the cold water hit their busty bodies. Their nipples became instantly hard.

Natalie grabbed Paula and pushed her in the path of the water.

"Hey!" Paula yelped, as she was hit full blast by the unforgiving shower head. Her boobs shielded Natalie from it's attack.

Paula now managed to turn and grab hold of Natalie at the waist, forcing Natalie's large chest to take a direct blow from the water.

"No fair!" Natalie complained. "You stole my idea!"

"Did not!" Paula countered.

The two women grabbed each other; each trying to wrestle the other under the showerhead, but their bodies were much too slippery to grasp. A short, but very sweet, struggle ensued which ended in the two of them gripping each other's butts and pulling each other close. Their quest for warmth was suddenly made null, however, as the water now turned to the room temperature setting Natalie had chosen in the first place.

Paula and Natalie, deciding that since they were in this position already, engaged in a very wet kiss as the water poured over them. Their hair became soaked, and they began to drip on the shower floor as they made out. Coach Blue had his eyes glued to their bodies. Their huge breasts were pressed into each other as the water continued to soak them. Both sets of tits now became very wet, and very slippery. He began to undress himself completely as he watched the wet, busty show taking place behind the glass door of Natalie's shower.

He still had a throbbing erection, courtesy of Nina's big tits, and he began to stroke himself again as he watched the two busty women soap up. He didn't know which one of them had grabbed the bar of soap first, and he didn't care. All he knew was that he was witnessing something spectacular as he watched the white suds cleanse the two lovely beauties. He was aching to bury his fuckstick inside them once more, to feel the warmth of their flesh against him, to squeeze those lovely round 36DD bath toys of theirs, and especially to be the dry bone in between them as they took their slippery-wet shower.

"Oh god!" he moaned, stroking himself as he watched the two busty milfs rubbing each other down with their soapy and wet hands.

His cock gave a particular throb in his grasp as Paula rubbed her soapy tits up against Natalie's; the suds dripped down their large breasts and traveled down their stomachs respectively. Coach Blue was jerking himself off furiously. He was beginning to think this boner would never die as he saw Paula's gorgeous rack press up against the glass. What few suds there were got trapped in her cleavage, others smeared against the cold glass as her funbags collided with the pane head-on, or nipple-on. Her titflesh spilled across the glass, nipples hard, and Coach Blue was face to face with them as they spread across the glass in all their busty glory.

Paula now backed away and began to rinse off under the water, forcing Natalie to take her place. As they shuffled around each other, Natalie turned around to face Coach Blue the same way Paula had earlier. As she did so her massive jugs smeared across the glass pane and made a loud "squeak" sound similar to the sound you hear while washing a dish.

"Geez. Nat." Paula said. "Got enough room over there?"

Natalie giggled.

"I just wanted to make sure the door was squeaky clean." she said.

She began to rub her massive tits back and forth over the glass, smearing soap all over it. The suds flowed down her giant jugs to her flat stomach. Coach Blue was awestruck as her massive melons squished against the glass door, ballooning out as they did so. Her nipples were pressed against the glass so tightly that he could make out the individual details of her aerolas.

Paula watched as her busty friend smeared her soapy tits all over the glass door. After a while, she turned around and stood in front of Paula to rinse the suds off her body. When she was done she turned around and spanked Paula on the ass.

"Put those tits to use and finish the job, will ya?" Natalie said.

Paula jumped forward and let out a small yelp and she felt Natalie's palm slap her ass. Her body collided with the door, and once again her luscious rack was pressed up against the pane for Coach Blue's amusement.

"Nat! Quit it!" Paula giggled. She playfully slapped Natalie's hands away from her body.

Natalie took a hold of one of her butt cheeks and pushed her forward.

"Not until you clean my shower, bitch!" she said, playfully.

She grabbed the shower head with her other hand and aimed it directly at the glass. Cool water poured down it, rinsing off the soap and exposing Paula's huge breasts to Coach Blue yet again as they pressed into the glass. Paula's boobs were rinsed off as they squished and squeaked against the door, her nipples hard as diamonds and pointing right towards the bathroom door.

On the other side of the door Coach Blue was busy jerking himself off. He almost came, but stopped himself short as he wanted to enjoy more of this dirty shower. But as he saw Paula and Natalie giggling, and Paula's big boobs bulging against the shower door he decided he just could not take it anymore.

"Ah geez!" he said. "Fuck it!"

Not wanting to waste his load on the bedroom/bathroom floor he pushed the door open.

"Steven!" Natalie exclaimed from behind Paula, her eyes growing wide. She immediately froze; one hand on Paula's butt and the other on the shower head.

Paula's eyes now went wide as she turned her head; her smile turning to a look of shock. Both women were struck frozen as Coach Blue stood at the door completely nude, his rod and sack hanging free between his legs. It was made clear, his reason for being there, by the way his member stood completely erect. Natalie couldn't help but notice that it somehow looked...different than it did some time ago.

All of this took place rapid fire, as Coach Blue had only paused for a split second; after which he took three long, hurried steps towards the shower. He reached for the door handle and slid it open with great force. The glass slid across Paula's still tits and made a loud "squeak," causing them to jiggle in the process.

Her hand still on the shower head, Natalie began to back away slowly, curdling up against the far corner of her own shower. She had thought that Coach Blue looked somewhat like a madman the way he had stormed in on them. Paula, herself, was somewhat frightened as he opened the door and began to step in.

"Steven..." she said. "What are you-

But she was cut off as Coach Blue closed the door behind him. The door sounded with a loud bang, and as Paula gave a slight jump Coach Blue put his hand around her waist and stepped behind her, settling her down.

"Thank you, Steven." she said. "But I really think you should OOOMPH!!"

She was cut off yet again, this time by Coach Blue's aching rod. He had inserted himself into Paula's tight tunnel as he stood behind her, keeping his hands on her waist, as Natalie watched.

"Awww fuuuuuck yeeeeah..." moaned a very satisfied Coach Blue as he purged deeper and deeper into Paula's tight cunt.

He moaned as he felt her tight lips shape themselves around his hard, throbbing member. He had been so horny watching these two women tit-play in the shower, and now he was surrounded by the warmth and wetness of Paula Swanson.

Natalie was still in shock as she watched Coach Blue begin to thrust in and out of her best friend from behind. Paula's head was pressed against her forearms on the shower door, her legs were stiff and her rear was convex as she pushed off the door and onto Coach Blue's waiting dick. She had her eyes closed and was moaning as Coach Blue plowed into her again and again like a man on a mission.

"Oh! Oh myyyyy! Oooommmppphhh! Gooooood!" Paula moaned as Coach Blue rammed into her.

His hands had a tight grip on her small waist, and he was pulling her to him with great force. Her boobs were swinging back and forth underneath her. Coach Blue slid one of his hands from her waist and slid it up her flat, sexy stomach, until it reached the underside of one of her big boobs. The massive tit was so big that it's abundant titflesh flowed over his hand completely. Coach Blue forced his hand up the massive mountain of flesh to it's front side, where he cupped, squeezed, and kneaded it to his liking.

Pretty soon, he took his other hand off her waist and cupped her other jug with it so that he could fondle both of those big, bouncing boobs as he rammed her. He had both his hands on her chest; his fingers digging into her massive tits as he pulled her tight pussy lips around his dick again and again.

"Oomph! Oomph!" Paula moaned. Coach Blue was bouncing her big boobs in his hands as he pulled her around him.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers