To Bask in Breastford Ch. 09

Story Info
Samantha reveals a secret.
6.8k words
4.48
51.5k
12
6

Part 9 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

"Steven! Steven! Oh good, you're awake."

Coach Blue awoke to the sound of his wife's voice. It took him a while to realize he was lying on the couch. As he sat up, he realized he had a splitting headache. He gripped his head and breathed in and out, letting the pain die down. When it finally did, he opened his eyes to see his wife walking towards him.

"You slept right through breakfast, honey." she said.

"I...did?" Coach Blue asked, confused.

"Honey, I'm sorry about last night." Laura said. "You must have really been feeling bad to have slept on the couch."

"Well." Coach Blue said, standing up. "What can I say?"

Laura looked at him and smiled.

"I set your clothes out for you. They'll be ready as soon as you get out of the shower."

She stood up and brushed up against him.

"Would you like me to join you?" she asked.

Coach Blue's heart sank to the pit of his stomach. He could think of a hundred things he would rather do than see his wife naked, and they were all probably waiting for him at the school.

School!

"What time is it?" he asked, trying his best not to smile at the subject's timing.

"Half an hour til." Laura said. "We can still get a quickie in."

She tried to brush up against her husband yet again, but hit only air as he backed away.

"No can do, dear." he said. "I've got to get their early...to uhhh...prepare for classes."

Laura frowned at the news.

"Oh." she said. "That's okay then. Maybe when you get back."

"Yeah." Coach Blue said. "Let's hope."

He turned around and walked towards the bathroom. He felt like a man discovering a new life. He smiled at the bullet he had just dodged. He smiled at his new life. He smiled at his great luck. He smiled at his great health. He smiled at his penis, which showed no signs of inadequacy. But most of all, he smiled at what awaited him.

* * * * * * * * * *

Coach Blue sat back in his office, eagerly awaiting his first class. He was to coach only two classes throughout the day, one of which took place in the afternoon. The other, which took place in the morning, was a standard physical education class. The afternoon class, however, was athletics. This was the one most of the girls from the first class would be pining over. It was the class the basketball team would hold it's practices.

Each class was to hold an expected upwards of 30+ girls. He was told, though, that many of the girls in athletics would consist of the same girls who were in physical education. That was fine by Coach Blue. "As long as I can watch them bounce those basketballs." he had said.

The bell rang. Coach Blue's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of doors opening in the hallways, and the echo of footsteps coming from the hall. Not long after that he heard the locker room door swing open again and again. He heard the slamming of lockers through the thin walls of his office. He could even make out muffled conversation and other noises, though he paid no attention to that.

He decided it was time to take the gym. Much of his morning had been spent maintaining the gym floors, organizing his office, and generally getting prepared. But the entire morning had been spent waiting for this moment. He stepped out of his office and walked towards the gym. He opened the door with the sign on it (which he had posted) and stepped on to the gym floor. He waited.

Soon the door to the gym swung open, and in walked a petite redhead followed closely by a petite brunette. Both were very, very stacked. They walked towards the center of the gym where Coach Blue was standing and stood a few feet away, side by side.

"Um...is this right?" asked the redhead.

Coach Blue looked at them both. They were absolutely stunning. Hourglass figures, smooth faces, long slender legs, and best of all...huge breasts. He guessed both girls to be at least DD's.

"Yes...that's perfect." Coach Blue said, doing his best to hide his growing erection.

Soon more and more girls entered. They stood side by side, surrounding him. There were blonds, brunettes, redheads, short girls, tall girls, girls with dyed hair, girls that wore glasses, girls who looked shy, girls who looked outspoken, and not a one of them seemed to be less than a D cup. Soon the girls had formed a perfect circle around him. Standing side by side, it seemed as though they were displaying their breasts to them as proudly as they could. Coach Blue looked from busty girl to busty girl, wondering which of them he would most like to have. He hesitated a little when he noticed Nina standing with her arms crossed. The girls standing next to her seemed to be giggling and engaging in conversation, including Gretchen, but Nina had a look of boredom on her face.

Coach Blue continued to check them out. So many girls! He had no idea where to start. He figured it would come in due time. Eventually, he planned to get to know each and ever girl here personally.

The gym was filled with the sounds of girlish giggles, and the mingling of teenagers. Coach Blue heard himself referred to a couple of times. That was his cue to shut them up.

"Listen up!" he yelled.

He waited, and slowly but surely the noises died down.

"My name is Coach Blue." he said. "As you are aware, I'm new here. However, don't think that I am a pushover. Over the next few months, you girls will learn exactly what it takes to make it in the wide world of sports."

He paused for dramatic effect.

"This class has an upwards of thirty potential ball players." he announced. "Out of those thirty, eleven will make the varsity team. Out of those eleven, five will start. Out of those five, one will make MVP."

Coach Blue continued.

"They key, ladies, is effort. How bad do you want it? What will you do to obtain it? What will you sacrifice?"

As he looked from each busty pair to the next, he became distracted. His erection was growing and growing, and he was sure there was not a one of them here that wouldn't notice. He was, after all, literally the center of attention. He did his best to continue with his speech and keep his hard on at bay.

"Today will mainly focus on getting to know where you are as a group. Over time, I will get to know each of you as individuals. For now I would like you all to split up on either side of the court and start bouncing those basketballs."

Some of the girls giggled at this comment.

"I mean, take shots." Coach Blue corrected himself. "Just shoot around so I can watch, er, I mean...so I can observe you."

He walked towards a pair of boobs that belonged to a petite brunette. Beside her was an equally petite blond with dirty streaks in her hair. Unfortunately for the blonde, her rack wasn't nearly as big as the brunette's.

"Could you excuse me, ladies?" Coach Blue asked upon reaching them.

"So soon?" the brunette asked, teasingly. "And it's Jessica."

"Jessica." Coach Blue said. "I need to get through. If you don't mind?"

He gestured for her to move.

Jessica complied, although she never took her eyes off her new coach.

Coach Blue squeezed through the wall of busty women and walked towards a basket of balls, which he wheeled to the edge of the court.

"Grab a ball and begin shooting." he said.

The girls walked over to the cart and one by one they picked up a ball and carried it with them back on to the court. Coach Blue observed them as they did so, taking note of how they handled their basketballs, as well as the basketballs in the cart.

As Jessica grabbed a ball, Coach Blue heard her mutter to her blond friend.

"I bet he'd start shooting if I grabbed his ball." she said.

Both she and her friend giggled as they made their way back to the court.

As Nina took a ball from the cart, Coach Blue greeted her with a friend hello.

"Hmph" was her only response.

Gretchen was not far behind her.

"Don't mind her." she said as she fetched a basketball. "She likes to maintain a certain image."

"Oh." Coach Blue said. He leaned in a little closer to Gretchen. "Hey, about last night..."

"I pulled you in." Gretchen said. "You were completely out, and I couldn't just leave you on the porch."

Coach Blue nodded, and then gestured for Gretchen to begin her shoot around.

It wasn't long before Coach Blue saw the familiar pairs of Brittany and Brooke.

They were quietly muttering to each other as they approached Coach Blue and the basket of balls. He heard them giggle as they made their way back to the court.

Before long only one girl was left. She looked to be a loner. She had jet black hair that flowed down passed her shoulders, black eyeliner, and a pale face. Her breasts were so big they were stretching the fabric of her school issued gym uniform. Granted, all the girls' breasts were big enough to stretch the fabric. But this girl was one of the few Coach Blue actually thought could rip the top right off if she breathed wrong.

He began walking around, watching each busty teen as they took their shots. He was especially having fun watching their huge juggs bounce around inside their shirts and sports bras. Everywhere he looked he saw nipples protruding through the tops of big breasted teens, and he was sure there were a few that didn't have a bra on.

His attention turned to Brooke Biguns and her friend, the busty blonde Brittany. It suddenly occurred to him that he had not had a blonde since he got to Breastford, nor could he remember the last time he was with a blonde in his life. He was certainly in the mood for one now. Or two, as was the case of the two busty blondes Brooke and Brittany.

As he watched the two make their shots he saw that neither one of them was any good. They had seemed somewhat better last night, but on the other hand he had been watching the basketballs underneath their shirts. In fact, none of the girls here seemed to be any good; with the exception of a couple. Nina Knockers seemed to be holding her own quite nicely.

He decided to head over to the two blondes and give them a few pointers.

"And what's your name?" he asked the first blonde.

"Brooke." she said. "Brooke Biguns."

Brooke looked at him with the face of an angel. Her brown eyes teased him with their very existence, as did her beautifully endowed body.

"And you are...?" he asked, turning his attention to Brittany.

"Brittany." she replied. "Brittany Bust."

She turned to her friend and the two of them gave a slight giggle.

"Are you going to help us with our form, Coach?" Brooke asked, turning around.

As she did so, Coach Blue had a great view of her behind; the very behind he had been somewhat obsessed with last night.

"The thought had crossed my mind..." he said, staring at Brooke's tight little ass. Her buns made the short shorts she had on scream for mercy, and their roundness was enough to make a priest lose his religion.

He stepped forward, slowly pushing his pelvis against Brooke. He reached forward and took her hands. He placed them on the basketball the way he expected her to hold it.

"Now..." he said. "When you shoot, you have to bend your knees slightly."

"Like this?" Brooke asked, bending her knees.

The motion caused her beautiful butt to balloon out into Coach Blue's aching bulge. Coach Blue instinctively ground into her just a little bit; just shy of being playful.

Coach Blue was in the middle of keeping his erection down when Brittany stepped forward. She ground her chest into both Coach Blue and Brooke from their sides, coaxing a small moan from Coach Blue as he felt her giant melons bulge against the side of his body.

"I want a lesson too..." she said, taking Coach Blue's hand and placing it on her own luscious rear.

Coach Blue instinctively squeezed her soft, supple asscheek and pulled her to him a little tighter as he ground his aching rod against Brooke's lovely teen ass. He gripped Brooke's right asscheek with his other hand and pulled both her and Brittany closer to him as he ground into Brooke.

He began to moan, but suddenly stopped himself as he remember where he was. On top of that, some of the other girls had taken to staring. And to make matters worse, he felt he was on the edge of orgasm. He backed away from the girls and quickly made his way to his office.

Once inside he opened the mini-fridge he had requested and pulled out an icepack. He placed it on the bulge in his pants and sat down.

"C'mon Steven." he said to himself. "You can do this. Just take it once step at a time. Baby steps."

And with that, he got up and walked out the door to begin round two.

He got up and made his way to the center of the gym floor where he stood watching each busty girl as they took their shots. Before long, his head was filled with a sense of relaxation and comfort. He felt as though he had his eyes closed and was floating on a sea of soft, pillowy clouds. But in this case, his eyes were wide open, and staring at a sea of soft, pillowy melons. All around him they were bouncing, jiggling, swarming; making it hard for him to focus, and yet somehow clearing his head. He felt as if taking one step would cause his penis to explode. The events of now seemed to coincide with his anticipation, and the sexual strain was almost more than he could bear. All the while his erection grew, throbbed, and even spasmed. He was almost there...

RING

The bell managed to knock him out of his trance.

The girls walked towards the cart and began putting away their basketballs.

"Remember!" Coach Blue yelled. "Any girl wishing to join the basketball team MUST show up for afternoon practice. No exceptions. Thank you ladies!"

He heard a few "you're welcomes" and couldn't decide if there were hints of sarcasm embedded in their voices.

Once the last girl was gone, Coach Blue began to limp towards his office. As he entered, he shut the door behind him. He had just sat down when he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" he shouted.

The door opened slowly, and in walked the busty friends Brittany and Brooke.

"Well hello ladies." Coach Blue said, scooting his chair into the desk to hide his erection. "What can I do for you?"

The two blondes walked in, a little nervously, and stood side by side. Coach Blue could see them trying to hold back giggles as their legs fidgeted; their chests, however, proudly stood at attention. He had to fidget a little himself to keep his erection under control, especially since he could clearly make out their hard nipples poking through their bras and shirts.

"Um...hey Coach." Brittany finally spoke up. "We were just um...wondering...who you were going to put on the team."

Once she said it, she let a small laugh escape her lips. Brooke joined her in her girlish laughter. The two of them were acting like a couple of giddy schoolgirls.

"Brittany? Was it?" he asked.

"Yes." she nodded. "Brittany Bust."

"Well, Miss Bust." -he glanced at her huge rack as he said that- "It's still too early to tell."

He was having trouble finding the right words to say to the two busty beauties. Under his desk his dick was throbbing inside his gym shorts. He could feel a small wet spot forming where some precum managed to escape.

All of a sudden, the laughter stopped. The two girls looked at him with serious faces.

"Put us on the team." Brooke said.

Coach Blue coughed in surprise.

"Erm...excuse me?" he said.

Brooke and Brittany looked at each other, then they turned and walked on either side of his desk until they were standing on either side of them. Coach Blue leaned forward, desperately trying to keep his aching erection from view, but it was no use.

To his surprise, the girls didn't say anything. He felt no embarrassment whatsoever. In fact, he hardly felt anything at all. He felt relaxed. He felt relaxed with these two busty blondes standing just a few feet from either side of him. His pants, however, were anything but.

The girls stepped a little closer to Coach Blue, until they were just inches away. They bent down, lowering their bodies until their faces were at his face level. Coach Blue couldn't help but watch the way their big boobs bulged from inside their cloth prisons, being so close after all.

"Put us on the team..." Brooke repeated. "And we'll give you anything you want."

Their mouths were just a few inches from his. Their lips slowly swarmed around his face. The girls each raised their bodies slightly, until their proud chests were at his eye level. Their huge racks began to swarm around his face slightly. Coach Blue could see the movements of their stacked chests as they moved up and down with their breathing. His cock began to pulse very fast...

"Anything..." Brittany repeated.

"Oh....oh....Oh God!" he said, as he felt his cock beginning to erupt.

He did his best to try and hide the fact that he was ejaculating prematurely, but it was blatantly obvious. To his surprise, neither girl made any sudden movements of surprise or shock. Rather they just stood there, their chests heaving just before him; coaxing many spurts of his rod.

His orgasm hit him so hard that he began to spasm slightly in his chair. Each shot from his erupting dick caused his legs to stiffen up, and his back to arch upwards. To his left he could see Brittany, her huge boobs just inches from his face as she watched him cum. On his right, Brooke had a somewhat bored expression on her face. It was as if the two of them expected this to happen, and they were simply waiting for the next part.

"Why don't you take some time, and think about it?" Brooke said, her massive juggs pulling away from him as she stood up.

"Wa-wai-" Coach Blue put a hand up to stop her, but his orgasm was making it difficult to control his actions. He quickly looked to his left, but Brittany was also getting ready to leave.

As the two of them reached the door, Brooke turned the knob and opened it. She then stepped just outside the doorway. Brittany, however, turned around to say something.

"If you think of anything you'd like us to do...and I do mean 'anything'...just let us know. See ya around, Coach!" she said, giving the coach one final wave.

"Wait!" Coach Blue yelled.

But it was too late. The door had already shut. On the other side, however, he was certain he heard giggling.

The afternoon wore on uneventfully. Had he had his way, he would've been cruising the halls looking for any and all boobmeat he could possibly find. But as it were Evelyn had members of the staff check on him every now and then. At one point, she even stopped by herself to ask if there were any "talented individuals" among the bunch to which Coach Blue replied "a couple."

And so it was that the coach was left to actually perform the duties allotted to him, rather than scoping out the local talent. Just as well, he thought, as he wasn't sure he was properly prepared for the next class. Odd as it seemed, his body and mind seemed to be fighting over whether or not he was looking forward to it. But prepared or not; like it or not, basketball practice was well underway.

For a while he ran on autopilot, but the initial reaction he gave when the girls entered was the same as it had been that morning. Now, however, his body seemed to be reacting on it's own without his mind's consent. He realized he had a huge boner jutting out from his shorts only after several looks, points, and giggles from the girls. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he seemed to be aware of pleasurable feeling. It was as if his body registered only the pleasure, or perhaps it was that the pain caused him to go numb. Either way, these thoughts of his ceased about halfway through practice. Upon seeing Nina Knockers' big knockers bounce uncontrollably after a jump shot (and praying that they bounced right out of her shirt), Coach Blue felt like he had gotten a second wind.

He walked over to Nina.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers
12