To Bask in Breastford Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers

"I really needed that." Coach Dick said. "I'm meeting with Paula Swanson and Natalie Knockers tonight."

"You...what?" Coach Blue said as he turned to leave.

"See ya later, Blueballs."

And with that he was out the door.

* * * * * * * * * *

Three men were huffing and grunting as they stood huddled around Breastford's busty leader.

Madeline had not given them time to recover from their last explosion of lust, and her hunger was quickly taking its toll.

She gripped the steel-like rod of one beefy stud with her left hand, and took hold of the one to her right as well. As soon as her fingers felt the throbbing of each hard member she began to stroke her hands back and forth.

She was momentarily befuddled, as she pondered what to do with the third piece of meat; dangling directly in front of her. Without giving it further thought, she quickly sucked it up into her mouth and managed to wrap her lips around the engorged shaft.

With a cock in each hand and one in her mouth, she was truly enjoying herself. Each male was softly bucking to and fro, captive in her grip.

She felt each rod beginning to grow harder, and without further indication she stood up in the center of their huddle; their aching rods brushing against her as she did so. Her massive breasts pushed against the body of the lucky one before her, and that made his cock wince in anticipation.

She stepped back from them and leaned against her bedpost. She stood there and gestured toward the hunk in the center.

"Fuck me." She said.

The horny hunk eagerly stepped forward, and Madeline immediately threw her arms around his neck. Down below, she could feel his steel rod tickling her wanting entrance, and before long she felt it penetrating her and snaking its way deeper and deeper.

"Ohhhhh Godddddd!" she moaned. "It's even bigger than it looks!!"

As she was pushed back and forth across the bedpost, the whole bed was shaking. She gestured for the two other studs to approach her. As soon as they came nearer she grabbed them by their rods and began stroking them as if she were going skiing.

"Uh! Uh! Uhhhh!" she moaned. "Yes! Fuck me!"

Her lips closed tight around the man's engorged member. She could feel his sweat trickling down his toned body, and that made him all the more appealing to her.

He stopped reaming her and let his dick bask in the confines of her insides for a moment. Madeline pushed him away from her and looked at the man on her left.

"Next hunk." She said.

The man immediately stepped in front of her as the previous man stood back and recovered.

"Come here." Madeline gestured to the recovering man.

He stood beside her and she took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

"Fuck me." She said to the man in front of her.

As the man took his place between her legs, she began to jerk off the men on either side of her. She turned to the man on her right.

"Don't you worry," she said. "I'm going to fuck all 3 of you gorgeous, beefy...muscular...STUDS!"

She screamed as she was penetrated. If it hadn't been for the abrupt interruption, she might have started to drool all over herself. Her mind was exploding from the three gorgeous hunks.

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah!" She screamed. "Fuck me!"

The sound of slapping flesh was filling the room as Madeline bucked her hips into the man's thrusting rod. She could tell he was having trouble holding it in even though they had just started.

After they had fucked for a good, long period of time he pulled out of her and traded places with the final man.

"Ohh God...." Madeline moaned as the men switched positions. "You studs are soooo beefy..."

She reached out to the man in front of her as he began to insert his hard cock into her warm slit. Her hands rested on his pecs and she played with them, enjoying how hard his body was. They then danced over to his bulging biceps, where she let out a loud moan.

"Oh they're so big!"

As she once again felt a hard cock pushing her lips apart, she reached over to the men on both sides of her and began playing with their hard bodies.

"Your bodies are so big and hard!" She cooed. "Your cocks are so strong and powerful..."

Madeline was like a child in a candy store as she played with their chiseled bodies. She reached down and began stroking at any cock she could grab, feeling them throb in her grasp as strong as their muscles.

She licked her lips as the man had his way with her. When he was finished, she kneeled down at the center of all three pointing cocks, making sure they were all pointing directly at her.

She began to suck each cock, alternating between all three. She could feel each feature brushing her lips in one big, wild blur of cockmeat. She took two cocks and tried to suck on them both, then switched one with the other and began kissing their tips simultaneously...with passion.

She massaged their balls, and then lowered her head further. She instructed the three men to lay their balls on her face. When they did, she began to lick and suck at all six of the dangling parts. She pushed her head through all of them, and their dicks collided with her face as she made her appearance. She once again began sucking on their cocks hungrily.

She slapped her face with the large organs, then reached up and played with the washboard abs of whichever hunky stud she could find as she once again began savagely attacking their meat with her mouth.

She looked up at the man in front of her.

"Fuck my tits." She said.

The man stepped forward as she opened her tits up, and placed his dick directly into her cleavage. Madeline's jugs easily swallowed him whole, and she licked at the tip as it penetrated her cleavage. She pulled her mouth off him as he started to thrust, then took the second pole in her hand and the third in her mouth.

"You studs are so hot!" she said as she pulled her mouth away from a wanting cock and stared up at the gorgeous features of the men above her.

"It's every woman's dream to have three gorgeous, hunky studs at her disposal...and I can make you all want me."

She eagerly jerked at the two dicks at her sides as she bounced her boobs up and down the third one. Soon after, all three men were exploding and she had three big cocks shooting at her face from different angles at the same time.

She opened her mouth and licked at the spurts that were showering her. The men spent themselves for a good minute before their cocks finally let up.

Madeline released them from her grasp, and surveyed the damage all over her chest. She reached up to her face and felt the damage there as well. Her tongue snaked out and licked what she could from the sides of her mouth. She moaned as the taste filled her taste buds.

The two men closest to the bed gradually collapsed on it. One of them was accidentally slid off and wound up leaning against it from the floor. The third simply sat down, but was so tired that he could not sustain himself and he now lay across it, sprawled.

Madeline paid them no heed as she stood up and wiped her face. She ignored the three dangerously tired men at her feet and simply stepped over them. She walked to the edge of her bed where she approached a bedside drawer and fished for a towel. As she finally found one, the buzzer on top of the drawer went off.

"Yes?" Madeline said as she pressed the speaker button.

"Miss Madeline, your guest has just arrived."

"Wonderful, Evelyn." She responded. "Give me about ten minutes, and then send him in."

She wiped her face, and as she pulled the towel away she caught glimpse of the three men sprawled across her room.

"And send Samantha to take my toys away. I don't believe they are broken, but they are in dire need of replenishment."

"Right away, Miss."

She then walked to the restroom where she proceeded to get cleaned up.

* * * * * * * * * *

"No! This isn't fair!" Brittany was saying. "It's terrible enough having to deal with Coach Blue, but now there's another one!?"

She and Brooke had just walked into the girl's locker room. They were approaching the east wall; it had a large mirror stretched across it. When they got to the lockers that preceded it Brittany sat down on a bench, crossed her legs, and pouted.

Brooke paced back and forth in front of her.

"You're going about this all wrong." Brooke said.

Brittany looked at her, confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Why does Coach Blue keep us on the first team?" Brooke asked of her friend.

"Umm..." Brittany thought, "Because we perform certain...favors...for him?"

"That's right. But...maybe with this new guy..."

Brooke paused for a moment as her mind was racing.

"Maybe with this new guy we won't need to perform those favors."

Brittany blinked.

"That was supposed to be the plan with Coach Blue." She said.

"I know." Brooke said. "But all I'm saying is that this is a great opportunity for us to start over, start from scratch."

Brittany hung her head.

"Look," Brooke said. "At the very least, we're right back where we are right now."

"I guess so." Brittany said. "I mean, things are pretty bad right now. Maybe starting over won't be so bad."

"Alright." Brooke said. "Then it's settled. We'll go after the new guy."

"Do you think we'll be able to sway him?" Brittany asked.

"Of course." Brooke responded. She pointed to the mirror. "Just look at us."

* * * * * * * * * *

The sun had begun its descent as Madeline floated across the room she was in. She walked over to the telephone, which had been buzzing for some time now, and hit the speaker button.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Miss Madeline..." Evelyn's voice chimed. "Your guest is growing impatient."

"Is he now?" Madeline asked. "Very well, send him in."

A few moments later, the large doors on the other end of the room were opening. Soon after she saw a very fit man enter her quarters.

"Daniel!" she boasted. "Daniel Dick!"

She watched him as he approached. He was wearing a golf shirt, and very tight fitting blue shorts made from some sort of mesh material. He wore a ball cap on his head, but his scraggly blonde hair shown through the rim as though its vigor was too much to hold back.

He had blue eyes which sparkled with the innocence of a child, but the rest of his facial features were anything but innocent. His face looked as though it were carved by the gods. He looked handsome, and brave. Everything a woman's ideal man should look like.

"It's about time you let me in." he said as he stopped in front of the chesty woman. "Madeline."

Madeline was definitely not the looker he had expected. With all the other women in Breastford, especially the young girls, he had expected Madeline to look like a goddess among women. Sadly, that was not the case.

Madeline had an angelic face, perhaps a bit too angelic. It made him think there was something unusual about her, and when he looked into her eyes he saw what it was. Her eyes hid the vast amount of knowledge and experience she had garnered over the years, knowledge and experience only a woman over the age of eighty could draw from.

But even with all this strange aura about her, her entire body glimmered with the radiance of youth. She looked no older than a woman of forty, perhaps late thirties. Although she was wearing a somewhat formal dress which hid the curvature of her body Coach Dick could tell that she had some nice curves on her. Her rack alone was proof of that.

She had, by far, one of the biggest racks he had seen since coming to town. The only other rack that could possible compare belonged to the ever-busty Nina Knockers, and he was nowhere near as turned on by Madeline as he was by Nina. The car ride with Nina alone had gotten him to blow his...

"I'm glad to see you made it here safe and sound." Madeline said.

"Yeah..." Coach Dick replied as he shifted his thoughts. "You know, Nina and everything."

"I trust she guided you well?" She asked.

Coach Dick adjusted the hat on his head and grinned.

"I wouldn't be able to find my way back, if that's what you mean."

"Good, good." Madeline stated. "I'm sorry for all the secrecy, but you must understand. Breastford has existed for years the way it is because we keep ourselves secluded, cut off from the outside world. I have no intention of breaching that type of security for a mere girls' basketball team."

"Don't ask, don't tell." Coach Dick replied. "I understand completely."

"Good." Madeline said. "Then I trust you have no problem accepting the terms of our contract?"

"Well now," Coach Dick said. "Everything looks legit, but there is just one little clause I wanted you to clarify. That little bit about er...um...sleeping with er...certain...individuals?"

Madeline smiled at him warmly.

"Ah yes." Madeline stated. "I am granting you access to all members of the committee. I have instructed my girls to fulfill your every need...in exchange for your cooperation, of course."

Now it was Coach Dick's turn to smile.

"Well, sweetheart, you've got my full cooperation." He grinned.

Madeline stepped forward, slowly.

"I hope you see what an honor this is." She said. "I am granting you full access. This essentially gives you power beyond your wildest dreams. I would hate for you to jeopardize that by not following the rules...my rules."

"Hey..." Coach Dick said, slightly befuddled. "It's no big deal. I understand."

"I don't think you do..." Madeline said.

Coach Dick felt himself becoming more and more aroused as Madeline drew closer. It was strange; a few minutes ago he had been thinking to himself that she was not the knockout he had expected her to be, and even though his mind maintained that thought his body was saying otherwise. He could feel a stiff erection growing in his shorts.

"What's...uh...this is all pretty..." Coach Dick stammered.

"Those rules are a reminder that I am in control, that this is my city...and you shall not...jeapordize that!"

She reached out and rubbed Coach Dick on his bulging crotch. The bewildered coach could feel her large breasts pulling him in like some sort of magnet, and when she touched his bulge he felt tremors of electric shock coursing through his body and making him warm inside.

His body did not know how to respond. It was being overloaded by pleasure. He felt his eyes beginning to water as Madeline squeezed his throbbing erection.

"Do you want a release?" she asked of him.

Coach Dick could only nod, as words had become useless to him.

"I shall give it to you." Madeline said. "But when you awake you will remember who it is that put you to sleep. And you will remember the rules that I have set out for you, and you will follow them!"

"Oh God!" Coach Dick yelped as his he fell to a knee.

His erection had reached its breaking point. He felt the damn beginning to burst and knew that an explosion was inevitable. Pretty soon the insides of his shorts were being sprayed by blast after blast of hot jizz from his aching rod. He had never felt this much cum leaving him before, and after a minute had passed he began to fear for his life.

Madeline had long since released him. She was now standing above him, staring down as though she were enjoying his humiliation. It took him a moment to realize that he had been grasping the bottom of her dress, and as soon as he let go she stepped away.

As she faded away into the darkness, so did he.

* * * * * * * * * *

Nightfall had descended upon Breastford.

Coach Blue looked up at the stars from behind his windshield and wondered what the future had in store. He had driven out to a secluded place, over a cliff which overlooked most of the city. He'd had to go off-road to get there, but he decided that it was a nice enough place to think.

As he looked out across the city, he couldn't help but notice that it seemed to have no end. There were random lights turned on in the oddest places, and as hard as he tried he could not deduce in which direction the main road was in.

"BOO!"

Startled, Coach Blue jumped in his seat and hit his head on the ceiling. He looked around and saw a figure running around to the other side of his car. He reached over for his door handle, but before he could go any further the door opened. To his relief, Gretchen climbed into the passenger seat next to him.

She was giggling hysterically as Coach Blue recovered from a near heart attack.

"Geez! Gretchen are you crazy??" he scolded.

"Relax, Coach." She said. "No one is going to attack you here. This is Breastford."

"It's still scary as hell!" the coach responded. "How the hell did you find me anyhow?"

"I can visit you anytime!" Gretchen winked at him.

Coach Blue sighed as he sat back and let his head fall against the headrest. This had been a weird day.

"So...I hear we're getting a new coach." Gretchen said.

Coach Blue immediately sat up.

"How do you know about that?" he demanded of her.

"Everyone knows." Gretchen said as she stretched out. "The word is that he's going to be your new assistant."

"Yeah, he is."

"Lucky for you." Gretchen replied.

"Yeah, I suppose so." Coach Blue frowned.

Gretchen didn't quite know what to say. There was silence for a while, as the two basked in the ambience of the night.

"You know," Gretchen said, as the two stared out across the city. "Men are drawn to this place."

"That's not true." Coach Blue said. "I've seen nary a man since I got here."

"No, I mean...in general." Gretchen said. "All men are searching for something, something unknown. For most of them, this is it. But they'll never find it."

Coach Blue thought for a moment. He was about to say something about how weird Gretchen was sounding, but she opened her mouth before he did.

"Women, too. Not just men. This is a really ideal place to live. It's a real paradise."

"Yeah, yeah it sure is." Coach Blue said, recalling all the busty women he had seen.

He smiled as he thought of all the big, bountiful breasts he'd gotten his hands on since coming to Breastford.

He looked over at Gretchen as she sat in the passenger's seat of his car, her big breasts jutting out slightly from the rest of her body. They were moving slowly, in tune with her breathing. He reached out as Gretchen continued to stare at the city below them. Gretchen then felt pressure being applied to one of her breasts; she looked down to find Coach Blue's hand resting on it. He was really getting a kick out of squeezing her big melon. She turned to the side to give him access to both her boobs. His other hand immediately reached out and he began squeezing her big tits through her shirt and bra hungrily. He took her rack into his hands and pushed her boobs together from the sides. Gretchen then began making her way over the console in between them. She swung her leg over him and straddled him as best she could, her luscious rear pressing into the steering wheel.

She leaned down into him, and pressed her lips against his.

* * * * * * * * * *

Paula hurried to the door as she struggled to put her blazer on. She had just come from the lab and she hated to be seen wearing her lab coat. She finally managed to fasten the final button across her busty chest before reaching for the doorknob and opening the door.

She opened the door to find a handsome man standing on the other side. He looked as though he was sculpted out of wood, his face handsomely carved, and he had a head of golden hair tucked underneath a ball cap.

"Evening, Paula." The man spoke.

Paula's facial expression went from a curious one to a small smile of familiarity.

"Coach Dick." She said. "Please, come in. Come in."

She shut the door behind him and then gestured to the living room where the two of them had a seat next to each other on the couch.

"To what do I owe this honor?" Paula asked, as she poured him a drink from the coffee table.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,374 Followers