To Be a Statue Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple controlled by unseen force at the mall.
1.2k words
3.99
41.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindQueen
MindQueen
11 Followers

Hello everyone, this is my first submission! Tell me what you think! -MindQueen

*****

She stood motionless next to the statues in the center of the mall. The trickle of water in the fountain around the platform on which the statues stood allowed her to focus on something other than the constant chatter from the nearby food court. For this to work, she knew she would have to become invisible to everyone walking by. She worked best in total silence, but this would have to do.

The odd stares were becoming less frequent as she changed her appearance. For most walking by now, she was merely another statue. Soon, nobody could distinguish her from the other playful statues around her. The human mind was so easily manipulated.

Now that she had shielded herself from notice, it was time to see what fun she could have with the mall-goers. The Starbucks kiosk nearby seemed to be as good a place as any to begin her experiment.

Without moving, she sent out her awareness to probe the minds of the unsuspecting Starbucks patrons. There were 5 tables in all, with umbrellas in the middle that were quite unnecessary given the fact that it was an indoor mall. Perhaps with the right cajoling those could be used in the grand scheme of things.

As she analyzed each table, she was delighted to find that each of them was an adult. She sighed internally, as she did not feel right about bringing children into the mess that was about to occur. After a quick sweep, she took a deeper look into each of their minds.

The first table she scrutinized held a blossoming romance. Giddily, she probed a little deeper to see how they truly felt. Though a creature of passion, she had a soft spot for aiding in lovers affairs.

The girl's name was Sarah. She was quite petite, timid, and whimsical. Though she has a gorgeous body, she did not have much in the way of cleavage. What she did have, she chose to cover up because she felt that it was undesirable. The woman at the statue realized that these insecurities bothered her, and made the resolution to remedy them. The girl had just turned 18 that weekend and was thrilled that the boy of her dreams had finally asked her out.

The boy, Michael, was a year older than her and possibly more timid than she was. Though not bad looking, his acne ridden face would not be something seen on the models at the department stores. However, behind the redness and blemishes, the lady at the fountain saw the potential for a rather handsome face. This was the lesser of the two main insecurities he had. The second, and more pressing insecurity was his size. At about 5 inches, he felt quite embarrassed about the size of his dick. Because of this, he hardly ever got himself off or even cared to look at that. The woman at the fountain decided that the boy would never need to worry about that again.

Deciding to save the others for her next go, she started off by isolating the couple within a similar field she had around her. Within a minute she could tell that there was a strong wall between them and the outside world, which would deter any curious eyes. In fact, anyone looking at their table would see right through it. Only Sarah and Michael could see one another. If all went as planned, things were about to get interesting.

(...)

"- so I was like, seriously?! That green shell totally flew right past me! Damn you, Peach!" Michael complained enthusiastically. Sarah let out a laugh which he thought sounded reminiscent to wind chimes.

"Exactly!" She claimed. "There has to be something wrong with your cartridge, it has too many glitches. Maybe you should get it checked?" Sarah inquired.

All of the sudden, their thoughts became muddled. It seemed as though each of them was trapped in their own mind while it was being deconstructed and rebuilt. Remnants of their conversation remained, but any immediate afterthoughts began to drift to how horny they were both becoming. Physical changes began to occur as well. A slow, unnoticeable swelling began to take place in Sarah's breasts. Meanwhile in Michael's pants, his cock began to elongate and widen ever so minutely. His face also began to clear, as the redness and blemishes began to fade.

By the time they drifted back to awareness, neither one of them cared to talk about video games anymore.

"So, Sarah..." Michael drew out, searching for the right way to approach what he was thinking about. Suddenly, his brain seemed to remind him that what he was planning on saying was completely normal. In fact, he felt silly for even assuming otherwise. He said what was on his mind, as he began to take notice of the unusually large bulge in his jeans.

"You have some nice tits." He stated plainly.

Sarah was quite taken aback by his statement. It was unlike Michael to be so brazen. The fact that he chose to complement her on her tits, of all things, was also another source of puzzlement for her. Her breasts were certainly nothing to-

Her thoughts stopped in their tracks as she looked down. The usual A-cups had expanded into C-cups that her current bra could not properly contain. She then seemed to remember that her tits had always been like this, and that she must have accidentally put on one of her old bras that morning. Suddenly, his comment didn't seem so out of place.

"Thanks" she smiled sweetly. It was then that she noticed the growing bulge in Michael's pants. "It seems like someone is happy to see them too."

After pondering for a moment, it seemed only fitting that she reach over and stroke the hard on through his jeans. They both shuddered simultaneously. The sensation put Michael on a whole new level. He moved his chair closer to hers.

"I think this particular someone would like to see more of you." He nearly whispered as then reached over to gently massage her breasts. The combined sensation left their rational minds in the dust, as they both fully embraced their actions as completely logical and ever so sexy.

(...)

The woman at the fountain had never imagined that it would be that simple. She had merely given them a nudge in the right direction and brought their passions forward. Of course their enhancements were something new, but she couldn't just use them like this without giving them a gift in return. Besides, for their current purposes they were very practical assets.

She glanced around at the foot traffic and other such strangers. None of them noticed the very public displays that were starting to take place between this young couple. The woman could begin to feel a moisture gather between her legs, as the heat of the power she held mingled with her desires. She closed her eyes and imagined a set of fingers teasing her pussy. As she struggled to refrain from moaning in delight, she allowed her gaze to fall on the preoccupied couple.

(To Be Continued)

MindQueen
MindQueen
11 Followers