To Be His

Story Info
She gives herself fully to him.
1.4k words
3.84
18.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I could do it.” He thought, looking down at the pretty little blonde between his legs, “ I could make her mine.” He loved her. He knew with all his heart that he loved her. He wanted her to be his forever. He ran his hand over her soft hair, loving the way it felt under his hand.

“Baby.” She murmured a response, without looking up. She was doing such a wonderful job sucking him off, he didn’t want to disturb her. But he had to know. He tugged on her hair a bit. “This is important, honey.” She sat back on her knees and looked up at him, wiping a bit of his precum off her lip. She was so hot, her naked body smooth and perfect.

“You trust me, right?” He started. She looked confused, but answered him right away.

“Of course I trust you. I would trust you with my life.” Her pretty green eyes looked right into his, filled with love.

“And you know I would always do what is best for you?” He continued

“Yes, of course.” She shyly moved to put her hand in his.

“If I told you to do something, would u be willing to obey me? Without question?” He held his breath. He was so scared that asking her this would worry her. He didn’t want to lose her, but he wanted her to be his completely. She was his lover, he wanted her to be his slave as well.

Her eyes shone as she started to understand what he meant. “I would always obey you. You mean the world to me. I would do anything you told me to.” She had wanted this for a long time. She wanted to belong to someone, completely and totally, body and soul.

Hearing her say this filled him with joy and pride. But he had to make sure. He wanted to keep her, to train her, like he had once been trained.

“Are you sure, my love?” He asked her. “I could train you to obey me perfectly, but it won’t be easy to learn. If you say no, I will still love you.”

“I want to be your slave.” Her eyes never left his, the look on her perfect face never wavered. “I want to be yours completely.” Then, suddenly, she started to cry a little. One tear ran down her smooth cheek.

He pulled her up onto his lap, wrapping his strong arms around her. She buried her face in his shoulder, holding him close. He murmured soothing words in her ear, asking her what was wrong.

“Nothing is wrong at all.” She sobbed. “I’ve wanted this for so long.”

He held her and let her cry on his shoulder. Her skin felt so warm and soft under his hands. Then she leaned up and kissed him through her tears. The kiss deepened, as he slowly slipped his tounge into her mouth. She kissed him harder, more insistently. She caught her lip between her teeth. He loved her kisses. He grew harder, and she could feel him under her hip.

“Please, take me.” She whispered into his ear. “I want to please you. I want to be one with you.”

He laid her on her back on the bed, standing over her. She looked so perfect, laying there in front of him. Her hair shone, the look on her face was trusting and obiedient. He knew she was a virgin, and he would be her first. He wanted her to enjoy it, but also to understand she was his. Her breasts were not large, not small, just perfect, the nipples hard in anticipation of his touches. His eyes traveled down over her smooth stomach, to the small patch of blonde hair between her legs. It was glistening a little, she was already wet for him.

He ordered her to spread her legs for him, and she did, quickly. He knelt on the bed, between her legs, and ran his hands over her smooth white thighs. He kissed her mouth, sliding his tounge inside. He could taste himself in her mouth, and loved the taste. His kisses moved down her neck to her breasts. He took one in his mouth, sucking on it softly. The skin was soft beneath his lips, and smooth. She smelled a bit like flowers, that feminine scent that drove him crazy. He sucked on her nipple, feeling it harden even more beneath his tounge. Then he bit it, just like he knew she liked. She cried out, moaning his name. Then he switched to the other nipple, sucking and biting. She moaned and whimpered. “touch me. Please” she moaned.

He moved down to put his head between her legs, kissing the inside of her thighs, moving up towards her sweet smelling, dripping pussy. He ran his toungue over her soft folds. She gasped as she felt his mouth on her pussy. He parted her lips with his fingers. He felt himself getting harder as he looked at her. Then his tounge was inside her, and she couldn’t think of anything except how good it felt, how much she wanted more. He licked and sucked until she was close to cumming. He nibbled at her until she was right at the edge, and then kept her there. She moaned and squirmed, wanting to cum so bad.

His tongue left her, and she whimpered a bit. Without his mouth on her, she felt so empty and cold. He got back to his knees between her legs, and she could see he was as hard as he could be. And he was so huge, it scared her a little. His hands parted her legs furthur, and she felt his head at her entrance. It spread her apart as he slowly pushed into her. She moaned, it hurt a bit, but felt so good. He was so hot, and it went in smoothly. The feeling seemed to go on forever as he put himself all the way inside her.

Once he was all the way in, he paused to let her get used to the feeling of himself inside her. She felt so filled up. His hard cock pushed against the walls of her pussy, and it was stretching her out. She loved it.

“Who do you belong to?” He asked her, in a whisper.

“Only you. I serve you.” She answered softly.

He smiled, and started moving inside her, in and out. He went kind of slow at first, to let her adjust to him. The slow rubbing against her sensitive skin drove her wild. She tried to move her hips, push herself onto him, but he held her down. She loved every second, moaning loud, wanting him to go faster. “faster, please” She begged, and he complied. He moved faster and faster, thrusting hard. He pounded into her, until you could hear him smacking against her. She screamed, and came. Her hot cum ran down his balls and over her skin. The tensing of her pussy on his cock made him cum. It filled her up, hot and sticky jets of it. He slowly pulled out of her, and moved down to lick up the cum running down her legs. It tasted sweet, his cum mixed with hers. He fed it to her on his fingers, made her drink it from his lips.

Once she was clean, he knelt over her chest. His dripping dick was right next to her mouth. “Clean up your master.”

She took him in her mouth, sucking every last drop off his dick. She licked him clean, making him partially hard again. Then she let him go and lay back. He grabbed her hair, forcing himself back into her mouth.

“But I don’t want anymore.” She whimpered, struggling.

“If I want to know your opinion, I will ask. Otherwise, I don’t care. Now finish”

She sucked him harder, then dropped it out of her mouth again. He gave her a threatening look, but she immediately started licking his balls clean. He ran his hands over her hair, telling her she is a good girl, and he is happy with her. That is what she had been waiting to hear. She was happier now than she had ever been.

After awhile, he climbs off her, and pulls her into his arms. She snuggles close, feeling safe and warm in his arms. His skin feels warm against her body, and she feels safe in his hold. She feels so soft and fragile in his arms, like something to be loved and protected. They fall asleep together, both happy as they have ever been before.