To Be or Not to Be Unfaithful?

Story Info
No problem for seduced wife, but worse for husband.
8.9k words
3.95
173.5k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Editors' note ... When you read this story please remember that Wintefrog is not a native to the English language. He is from Scandinavia and I give him kudos for his efforts ... We should read his work as if he were speaking it and appreciate the differences.....angel love.

Many thanks to angel love for editing this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANDERS' STORY

I'm Anders Dahl, a thirty-five-year old real estate agent, married to Charlotte and the father of Emma and Ella. My marriage began just like thousands of other marriages in Scandinavia. Some friends and I went to the local dance hall one Saturday evening. I was happy to get several dances with a pretty blond girl, known as ex model. I was very flattered when she asked me to save the last dance for her. I did and drove her home to her parent's house.

I was rewarded with a romantic necking in her room during the night and breakfast on Sunday morning. Sunday evening we went to the cinema, then to the pub and more necking just as I have done with many other girls before her.

But, thereafter, things got different with Charlotte, who was beautiful, very beautiful indeed. She had a bit different background than the other girls I had dated. She had been among the six candidates in a national beauty contest final. She took third prize and a modeling contract in Milan, Italy, one of the most important cities in European fashion business. However, something obviously happened there because she quit the modeling after only slight more than one year and came home to an office job.

I asked once about the reason and when she didn't tell me more than 'she was fed up with those questions and it was not my business,' I never asked again. Of course I was proud to date such a 'trophy girl' and didn't care that she refused to have sex during our first six months together. Sex was the weakest matter in our relationship.

Many people are thinking that the most beautiful girls are the most eager and best in bed. That's not always true. Charlotte was far from the best of the girls I knew in that matter. To be honest, I didn't get any fucking at all but she was beautiful and pleasant in many other ways. Her modeling past got her to be a trophy that all my friends envied me for. However, I was faithful to her, but had begun planning how to dump her and find a girl who knew why the God Lord had equipped her with a pussy.

I cancelled those plans when Charlotte began to talk about our engagement, which she took for granted. I pretended to be thinking about it but a had hard time deciding what to do with her, dump her or propose. I proposed and we got engaged and married. Our sex life got better and a few years later we had two daughters.

The next years we were an average Scandinavian family. She stayed at home until the youngest daughter was two years old and thereafter got a part time office job at a furniture factory. She didn't like the job very much but we needed the money because I and a friend of mine had recently opened a new estate agent business. It didn't give much profit at the beginning. She never complained and kept telling me to look forward.

She was right, even if it went slowly due to the hard competition, the business developed in the right direction and a few years later I could afford to get us a nice house in one of the best suburbs.

We were an average Scandinavian suburb family with barbeques together with relatives or friends almost every weekend during the summers. Then she got a new job as receptionist at the county administration board, which made her very happy. The county administration board is a non-political organization of high-qualified civil servants representing the state in many different legal matters.

One of its main tasks is to control the legal aspects of all the local political decisions when a citizen for some reason is dissatisfied and complains to them. In our county were around 250 people working, about 50% were females. Of course, within soon many of the male employees and visitors began to flirt with the new handsome girl in the reception.

Charlotte would say that it was nice to be appreciated but it could be too much of the pleasure some days. But then that matter got better when one of her fellow workers, an elderly woman retired and was replaced with Anna, who was in the same age as Charlotte and almost as pretty too. Very soon they were good friends and even Anna's husband Oscar and I enjoyed each other's company when the four of us got together now and then.

That went on for a couple of years until two new section chiefs; Roland and Marcus came to the board almost at the same time. Charlotte's usual 'gossips from the reception' began to contain more and more about, 'Roland said so and so' and 'Marcus mentioned this and that' and even more and more about what these two guys did.

Obviously they took their time for chat and flirting when they walked past the reception desk. Then I noted a slight change in her gossips because now it was only about what Roland had said and done. One day she came home happy as a child who got unexpected candy and told me that Roland had invited her for lunch at a popular restaurant in town and had been a real gentleman.

I didn't say anything about that because it's up to her with whom she is eating her lunch. But a warning-bell began to ring in my head that chimed that this Roland was acting after the classic seducing manual, chat, flatter, lunch, after work, dinner, dinner with dance, hotel or motel with fucking included. I mentioned Roland's increasing interest in Charlotte to Oscar when we went to a speedway match.

Neither Charlotte nor Anna has the slightest interest for that sport though the best drivers in the world are in the competition for our elite division teams. To my surprise Oscar said that Anna had began to tell a lot of 'mumbo jumbo' about some damn Marcus, who even had invited her for an expensive lunch. We decided to wait and see if they would begin with the after work partying on Fridays and how they went on. After all, our wives are not any nuns and they have all rights in the world to have lunch and take a beer after work with their fellow workers and friends.

Just as expected Charlotte told me that she would be a bit late home from the job because she, Anna and some other of her fellow workers had decided go to the usual after work bar close to her job on Friday. As expected I had no objections and she was home only two hours later than usual. I knew that there was more to come and on the next Monday I connected the guy who investigated some of my customers when I thought it to be necessary.

Already on Wednesday he gave me his report, which among the usual stuff of income, work, education, real estate and such things even contained following facts. Roland Malmén was 42 years old, married for the second time, had two children with his first wife, who had the custody and one child with his second wife. He was the owner of a green BMW 520. And he had got fourteen months of suspended sentence for violence against his first wife.

Marcus Hagander was 44 years old, divorced from his first wife and living together with a common-law wife, one child with each of them. His oldest child, a daughter was living together with a boyfriend at a university town. Both the house and the family cars, Audi A6 and Renault Clio were written on the wife.

He was fired from one of his previous jobs for sexual harassment of his secretary. She had accused him for an attempt to rape but the legal case dropped because of a lack of evidence. I rang Oscar and told him the news that those two fellows slowly working into our wives panties were bad boys with bad behavior against women on their records. Obviously both of them were psychopaths in some stage, which made them dangerous in several ways.

While trapping their preys, such guys are very social, polite and generous until they have got the victim alone for some time where she is brutally broken in to be under his total control. Oscar understood that our marriages were in danger because the preys often change her sympathies to the bad guy when the good guy tries to protect her.

Even Oscar had news to tell me, he had succeeded to find a source for inside information from the county administration board that had promised to help him. So far he had found out that there was some kind of a 'top-secret slut list' among the top guys, which they used when choosing female employees to join them on their trips to national and EU capital. The source had not seen the list but been told that none of the reception girls was included in it. He had heard rumors, however, which said something about two of the top cocks made some kind of claim about them and had a high-priced competition for their seduction. Further news was promised as soon as the source found out something.

We decided to meet at a pub after work and make plans for how to meet the new situation. As we had become aware of the problems in an early level we thought we have good chances of solving our problems. We met and decisions were made.

Two mornings later one of Marcus' neighbors rang him and told him that his garage had something scrawled on the wall; 'A RAPIST LIVES HERE' was painted with one-meter large letters, well visible from the street.

Of course, most people in the neighborhood thought that it was a damn lie about this high-qualified civil servant who had always been a good neighbor. But as always there were those who said, 'No smoke without fire' and different rumors about him began to circulate in the area.

It was a naughty act against his innocent family but we had no regrets because we knew that damn asshole was doing his best to destroy Oscar's happy family.

Next Tuesday it was Roland's turn to get his punishment. He and Charlotte used to take his green BMW to a restaurant in town every Tuesday. When they came out to the car in the parking lot, he got into the driver's seat and Charlotte walked around the car to the passenger side. But when she went to open the door she noted the large sign with yellow letters painted on a black background and with a red heart on each end. She read the text, 'ESCORT girl SERVICE' with a cell phone number under the text line.

After a few seconds she began to scream and when Roland heard her, he got out to see what was going on there. She refused to sit in that car, and they went into the restaurant for lunch. None of them noted the man with a digital camera, who had been standing behind one parked SUV some distance away.

As the lot next to the BMW happened to be free, he got very nice pictures. When Roland's wife came home from her work and took in the mail from their mailbox there was a manila envelope addressed to her. She opened it and found a large color picture of her husband and a pretty blond girl standing before a green car which looked to be his BMW. The strange thing was the large sign on the car door with the text ESCORT girl SERVICE and Roland's cell phone number. On the top of the picture was written with black ink, 'A pimp and his prey.'

When Roland came home one hour later in a rented car they got involved in hard arguing and he lost his temper and hit her for the first time during their marriage. She fled into the neighbor's house, they rang the police who came and wrote a report.

That didn't stop Roland from working on Charlotte, in fact it had the opposite effect because now his mother-in-law had come to stay in his house for two weeks and it was Roland who had to sleep in the spare bedroom. However, even though both of us thought that it had no effect on their intentions about our wives, Oscar and I felt much better after they had got these problems. What we had paid to get it done, was well-used money in our opinions.

Their next step came only two days later and could have been taken direct from the 'seduction manual.' It was the expected 'Girls night out.' After work on Thursday Charlotte told me that she was going out with Anna and some other girls from her work for celebrating somebody's birthday and she would be back home rather late. I had no objections about that, but invented an errand outdoors so I could call Oscar.

Even Anna was going out and Oscar had already been thinking about a plan for the evening. His plan was OK with me, even that it had a weak point about Charlotte but I had to take that risk. About half past seven Charlotte was really ladylike in a black knee-long dress. She kissed me and hugged our children when we heard a car stop outside our house. To my great relief it was Anna who came in a taxi to pick her up, which meant that they had at least intended to spend the beginning of the evening together.

We had only capacity to tail Anna. When the taxi had left, I noted a motorcycle some distance behind them. Oscar arrived to my place with his kids and a baby sitter a few minutes after our wive's taxi had left. Fifteen minutes later he got a call, which told him that the wives were at a Greek restaurant called 'Pythagaron' and only two guys and no other girls had met them there.

We left toward the restaurant in his car. After parking we did a rec and could see the four of them sitting in a discrete booth in a corner. After a short discussion we agreed that as soon as we interfered with the party the better were our chances to get the girls with us.

First we rang to their wives and asked about their husbands. Both told us that they had an important meeting at their lodge. We told them our names and that we were sorry to say that this lodge had only four members, their husbands and our wives and the meeting was held in a discrete booth at a Greek restaurant.

If they kept the lines open when we went in and put a full stop to the 'lodge meeting,' they could hear it live and we promised even to take some pictures for them. Marcus' wife said that she knew the restaurant and was already on her way to take her husband home. We walked to their booth where they had so far only gotten wine and the starters. Oscar held our two open cell phones in the air and I held my small digital camera ready.

Both of the girls were surprised with feared expressions on their faces when the flash from my camera got their attention and they noted who had taken the pictures.

I said, "Girls night out? The only thing those scumbags have in common to girls is that the piss ant next to you Charlotte is a 'lady boxer' whose poor wife has to be at home from her work with a black eye after his latest 'girl talk' two days ago."

Roland opened his mouth; "I'll sue you damn bastard for that defamation."

"You are welcome to," I retorted.

Then Oscar said to Anna, "High time we say goodnight, this girl party seems to be over."

When Anna tried to rise up from her chair, Marcus pushed her back and said, "Just sit down and relax, these two baboons have no right to interfere with this county board representation dinner."

Anna said, "He is my husband."

Oscar got furious. Paying the highest tax level in the world and seeing those bureaucrats using his tax money for seducing his wife and calling him a baboon was too much even for a nice guy as Oscar to take.

He gave me the phones, took one wine glass from the table, threw the content in Marcus' face, grabbed his tie, hit him hard in the face and said, "Don't ever touch my wife again. Never forget that or you'll be damn sorry."

Roland tried to rise from his chair and interfere but I took the phones in my left hand, hit him hard on his skull with my open right hand and said, "Don't move maggot."

He remained seated and kept quite. None of them made any attempts to stop Charlotte and Anna when I told them that their girl's night out was cancelled and it was time to go home. Before we left, Oscar gave Marcus a sharp warning about trying to pay the bill with the county's credit card.

Their wives had kept the lines open and heard everything. Out of the restaurant we told them that the party was over and our wives left together with us. Just outside the entrance we saw a Renault Clio coming in high speed and doing a stop, which resulted in a smell of burnt rubber. A rather handsome woman came to us and asked: Are you the husbands who rang me?

When we agreed, she turned to our wives and shouted, "Poor silly whores!"

Not much was said during the trip to my house but when Oscar, his family and the babysitter had left Charlotte began to curse me. I understood that she had not done her last attempt with Roland yet and there was more to come.

I was right; it came the next day, on Friday afternoon. Marcus' wife had rang Oscar and thanked him for giving Marcus a really black eye and told him that he took the day off from work and they were going to help his parents with their garden.

At their job Charlotte had accused Anna for the mess during the evening, which got Anna angry. She rang to tell me that Charlotte should quit the job after lunch. I understood that she was so mad at me that she had decided to let Roland have her pussy as her revenge against me.

I rang Oscar and hadn't he persuaded me to keep fighting, I would have probably dumped her right then, though I still was in love with her. Oscar's old father together with an elderly lady from his amateur theater society in a silver metallic Saab 9-3 helped us by tailing them when they left the parking lot in Roland's rental car.

It was a rather short trip to one of the best hotels in town. They parked the car and went into the reception followed by the elderly couple that had tailed them. Roland booked a room and the lady who stood very close to them heard the room number and that their room wasn't ready yet but expected to be within a half hour.

Roland said that it didn't matter because they intended to have lunch before they went to the room and Charlotte and he left for the restaurant. During the time it took for Roland to check-in and get his key card his father had rang a report to Oscar, which made him and me decide go to the hotel but stay outside and wait.

When it was the elderly lady's turn at the reception desk she showed them the picture of Charlotte at Roland's BMW with the Escort Service sign and told them that the customer before her who rented a room was there with a hooker. It is against the law in this country to use prostitutes and should be serious scandal both for the hotel and for the married customer who happened to be a civil servant from the county administration board.

She told them to get the prostitute and her customer out of the hotel very fast but discretely, if they didn't want the police and the tabloid papers involved. She asked them to remember what happened with the two judges who got caught with prostitutes.

The elderly lady left the hotel, called Oscar's father and reported what she had done. He decided to watch the restaurant and see what happened. He hadn't to wait many minutes before two men went to the table where Roland and Charlotte were sitting. After a short argument Roland and Charlotte left the restaurant and the two men followed them to the exit door.

Oscar and I could watch Roland and Charlotte going to Roland's car having an argument, which lasted a couple of minutes before they left the parking lot. The silver metallic Saab tailed them as before and Oscar and I followed them at a safe distance. To my great surprise the journey went against my part of the town. My worst thoughts became a truth. Charlotte took Roland to our house.

I told Oscar that I didn't want to see what she wanted to do with him. I decided for a fast action and barked into the house where I found Roland and a sobbing Charlotte sitting on a sofa in the living room. He held her hands in his.

I shouted: "What the hell is this damn pimp doing in my house? Piss off at once while you can do it on your own feet."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers