To Be The Last Ch. 03

Story Info
Secrets are learned as well as Alexia's connection to it all.
9.1k words
4.73
18.2k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers

The drive had been tortuously slow. Blake glanced over at Alexia who bit down on her lip, impatient for him to open the door to his apartment. They had agreed after dinner to go to Blake's place since it was closer.

During the whole drive, Alex had been giving Blake heated side glances that was impossible to ignore. Although Blake had told himself he would not act on her blatant invitations, he found that his hand crept onto her knee and continued to the inside of her thighs while they waited for the red light to turn green.

Alex had stopped his traveling hand and for a second, Blake thought he had gone too far. But then she picked up his hand and sucked his pointer into her mouth, nipping at the pad of his finger. The tugs went straight to his groin. Blake had laughed softly when she tossed him a saucy look and he leaned forward and captured her lips in a hot kiss.

Unfortunately, their kiss was interrupted by a blaring horn behind them when Blake hadn't reacted fast enough to the light changing green. As much as Blake wanted to continue playing with Alex, one hand was needed on the wheel and the other was needed on the stick shift. It made Blake seriously contemplate in buying an automatic. At one point, Alex had offered to do the shifting so Blake had a free hand. If Blake wasn't so controlled, he swore he could have cum with her soft spoken suggestion of lending him a hand in 'another sense'. Blake wasn't so sure if he'd consider green lights all the way to his apartment as lucky or not.

Finally they were at his apartment. Blake opened the door and the both of them poured into the foyer. Alex raised a brow and smiled widely. She traced her fingertips against the wall as she kicked off her heels and walked into his pent house. She turned quickly, her curls flying across her shoulder. Caught surprised by the soft smile on her face, Blake felt a twinge in his chest. Blake grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses from the kitchen. When he turned, he saw Alex looking at him with an amazed expression. He looked around confused, wondering what she found so amazing.

"Your kitchen is awesome." Alex breathed, running her fingers over the island counter and looking up at the pots and pans hanging over head.

Letting out a laugh, Blake handed her the two flukes. He poured wine into both cups and took one cup from her hands.

"Thank you. I quite like my kitchen too. I take it you cook?"

Alex nodded and took a sip of the wine. "My grandfather insisted I learn to cook. So he stuck me in culinary classes. I hated it at first, but after I got over the fact that the only thing I disliked about it was that I was forced into it, I realized I loved to cook." Alex laughed.

Blake joined in her laughter as he moved up against her. He took the glass from Alex, brushing his fingers against hers. Placing the glasses on the counter behind her, Blake leaned forward so their bodies where touching. Alex was trapped between the counter and Blake's body. She watched in fascination as he moved forward and rested his forehead against hers. He spoke against her lips softly.

"Dance with me." He said, sliding his hands down to her hips.

Without missing a beat, Alex moved her hands up to his shoulders and began to sway against him. Blake was surprised. In the past, when Blake asked a woman to dance with him with no music playing, she would laugh and point out that there was no music. A soft humming sound vibrated against Blake's chest. He looked down at the top of Alex's head and realized she was humming a song that they were dancing to.

Alex swayed against Blake's body, molding herself against him. Maybe it was a mistake. He was doing everything so perfectly. She was starting to fear that she might fall in love with him...if she wasn't already falling. At first, Alex would gladly claim she was in lust with Blake, just as all the other women in their building were. But as she had dinner with him, she realized that he was so much more complex than 'mysterious' and 'dangerous'.

Blake had stopped swaying and Alex stopped also. She pulled back a little and looked up at him. Before she could ask if anything was wrong, he dipped his head down and kissed her. Alex tip-toed as she wrapped her arms around Blake's neck. One moment she thought he was smiling against her lips when suddenly he sucked on her lower lip.

He teased her with kisses, pulling back when Alex would lean forward. With little nips and sucks, Alex was going crazy. His hands remained on her hips as he drugged her with his kisses. Finally, he sealed his mouth over hers, playing his tongue over hers.

Alex pushed against Blake and he picked her up. Her short dress hiked up to her hips as she wrapped her legs around him. His thick erection pushed against his pants and rubbed against her lace covered pussy. Unable to control herself, Alex ground against him, causing the both of them to moan into each other's mouths.

Blake pushed Alex to the wall and ground into her. She pulled away from their kiss and threw her head back, breathing harshly. Her fingers dug into his back as she groped for something solid. Blake reached between them and touched her. Her heat burned against the material separating them. He rubbed her, dampening her thong with her juices. Alex moaned as Blake sucked on her neck and moved his fingers over her pussy gently. She wanted him to be rougher. His light touches were just enough to stimulate, but not enough for her to cum.

"More." Alex breathed.

With a smile, Blake pushed her panties aside and sank two fingers into her. Alex's thighs clenched and she pushed against his fingers. Blake pulled his fingers out and Alex watched as he sucked on his wet fingers. Then he carried Alex to the island counter. She shivered as the cold marble top made contact with her bare ass.

"Lay back." Blake whispered against her neck.

Goosebumps rose all over her skin as Alex did as Blake ordered. Blake stood between her thighs before bending down so he was eye leveled with the counter. Moving slowly, Blake kissed the insides of her thighs. He blew against her damp underwear. Alex grew uncomfortable as Blake didn't do anything. She wanted to get up and look at what he was doing. Pushing herself up on her elbows, Alex's face flushed as she saw Blake just staring at her down there. He looked up and gave a crooked smile.

Alex felt her heart beat even faster. He kept his eyes on Alex as he reached for her lace thong and pulled it off slowly. Alex was completely exposed as she wiggled and her dress rode up to her waist. With a wicked look, Blake parted her legs again. He stepped between her thighs and blew against her flat stomach. Placing his hot lips against her navel, Blake sucked and licked his way down.

When his lips touched her shaved pussy, Alex involuntarily bucked against his mouth. His hands moved to grip her soft ass as he pushed her pussy to his mouth. Alex reached out and laced her fingers in his thick hair. Blake pressed his tongue over her clit and Alex bit down on a moan.

Blake tried not to moan along with Alex as her fingers tugged at his hair. His cock strained against his pants as he sucked on her clit. Blake pulled back slightly and flicked his tongue over her clit as he pushed two fingers inside her.

"Stop." Alex rasped out. "Please, I want to take my dress off."

Blake was slightly disappointed as he pulled away and helped Alex sit up. She desperately reached behind her and tried to yank down the zipper. Trying not to laugh, Blake helped Alex with her zipper and pulled her dress over her head. The moment her dress was gone, Blake's hands went to her breasts. He had been wishing at dinner that she wasn't wearing a bra. Kneading roughly, Blake went to suck on Alex's neck. She ran her fingers in his hair and pulled his head away with a sexy smile.

Alex licked at Blake's mouth, tracing her tongue over his lips. He kissed her hotly, pushing her down against the counter. One hand remained on a breast as the other hand moved down to cup her. He rubbed Alex until she was whimpering against his mouth. Alex felt her toes curl as she came. She blinked a couple times to clear her head. A satisfied smile spread across her face as she regarded Blake.

"Why am I the only one naked?" Alex pouted.

"Good question."

Alex pulled Blake to her and began to unbutton his shirt. She trailed kisses and nips down his chest as she undressed him. When she was done unbuttoning his shirt, Blake stripped out of it and stood there as Alex quickly unbuckled his pants. She slid the zipper down and pushed his pants off. Her fingers played with the band of his boxers before she slipped one hand inside and held his hard cock. They both groaned as her cool hand made contact with his hot erection.

Rubbing up and down his length, Alex rubbed the pad of her thumb over the tip of his cock. Blake dropped his forehead against hers. He stopped her before he came.

"Hold on." Blake said as he got rid of his boxers and pulled a condom from his pants.

He quickly put on the condom as Alex wiggled on the counter top, waiting for him.

"Spread your legs," Blake ordered.

Before Alex could comply, he pushed her thighs apart. Alex fell back as he pushed her right knee against her hip. Blake reached down and spread Alex's pussy lips. He wiggled a finger inside of her before pulling his finger out and positioning his cock at her entrance. With one hard thrust, Blake embedded himself in her. Alex gasped at the feeling of being filled. Her inner muscles quivered.

"Do you like that Alexia?" Blake asked as he pulled out and slammed back into her.

Alex swallowed. Did he really expect her to talk? She couldn't form a sentence to save her life at the moment. She merely nodded as he pounded in and out. Suddenly he stopped and Alex whimpered.

"I want to hear you." Blake said, looking down at Alexia with his intense green eyes.

"Yes!" Alex choked out. "Oh don't stop." She begged, thrusting her hips up and moaning.

"Make sounds for me." Blake demanded as he began to move in and out of her again.

Alex reached for Blake's hips as he pounded in and out of her. She whimpered for more and begged for him not to stop. Every thrust had her moaning as her fingernails dug into his hip. Lifting her hips, Blake drove into Alex over and over again. Her inner muscles squeezed and Alex felt her abdomen clench as she screamed another climax. Tingles exploded throughout her whole body as Blake continued to fuck her roughly. All the sensations were almost too much to handle. Alex squirmed against Blake and pushed into her hard, his orgasm exploding throughout his whole body.

"Yes! Cum while you're inside me!" Alex moaned as Blake pulsed inside of her and her pussy clenched in after shocks of her earlier orgasm.

Alex fell back onto the counter, exhausted. Blake's hold on Alex didn't loosen as he ran his lips up her neck to capture a hot and possessive kiss from her. He pulled back and Alex dropped her hands from his hips in a satisfied sigh. Blake picked Alex up and she was amazed he could even move after that.

He carried her to his room and dropped her on his bed. Alex rolled over to her stomach and looked over her shoulder at Blake. She lifted her ass in the air and gave him a flirty smile.

"Are you tired?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Not even close." Blake said as he raked her with a sizzling look.

When he got up, Alex was slightly curious as to what he was doing. He opened the drawer of his night stand and pulled out a box of condoms. Alex laughed playfully as Blake got back onto the bed. She crawled over to him and took the new condom from his hand. They disposed of the used condom and Alex licked her lips as she stared at his cock. His cock twitched and Alex moaned. She ripped open the condom and leaned down and licked the tip of Blake's cock.

"This is going to be a long night." Blake said with a tight laugh that turned into a groan as Alex closed her lips over his dick.

Alex pulled back and licked her lips again. "I hope so."

------

Blake woke up feeling an unusual pressure on his chest. He opened his eyes to see Alex lying across him. Turning his head, Blake checked the clock. It was only six in the morning. Which meant he only had a few hours of sleep. He grinned to himself as he thought of how passionate Alex was. Carefully removing Alex from his chest, Blake got off the living room carpet and went to grab his personal cell.

They had started off in the kitchen and went to the bedroom. After a couple hours, Alex was begging Blake for a break. Seeing as she asked so nicely, Blake agreed and offered to hold Alex while she took a nap. Alex cuddled against Blake and they slept for a bit. He woke up to Alex sucking on his cock. After she swallowed his cum, she licked her lips and said she was hungry. So they had gone to the kitchen for a snack and ended up eating their food off of each other in the living room. Alex had excused herself and Blake almost choked on a strawberry in laughter when she returned with the box of condoms. They significantly depleted his box of condoms in the living room where they finally fell asleep from exhaustion, their sweaty bodies up against each other.

Blake walked into his room, checking behind him a moment before going over to his top drawer where he kept his personal cell. He first put on clean boxers before he checked his cell. He saw that he had a missed call. Knowing Matt would call again, Blake put his cell back in the drawer and closed it. Blake walked out of his bedroom to the kitchen to start on breakfast. After making some coffee, Blake started on French toast.

He was cooking the French toast when he saw Alex enter the kitchen in his discarded shirt. Her hair was a mess and Blake realized that she must have washed her face. Upon reflection, Blake rather liked the way Alex looked without make up. There was a sweet quality to her undistorted beauty. With a sexy stretch, Alex made her way over to Blake. When she tip-toed towards him, Blake was more than happy to lean down and give her a kiss.

Alex had to break the kiss, knowing if she didn't they would both be late for work. Peeking over his shoulder, Alex squealed happily when she saw what he was making for breakfast. She pulled out plates and cups, helping to set the table.

"So you were listening when I told you what I wanted for breakfast." She laughed, putting the last plate down.

Blake walked into the dining area with the plate of French toast and a pot of coffee. Alex followed him back to the kitchen for sugar, milk, syrup, couple bottles of Evian and some orange juice.

"I'm just as surprised as you that I remembered. If I recall, while you were telling me what you wanted for breakfast you had me a bit distracted." Blake grinned.

Alex blinked innocently and asked Blake how she had him distracted. When she turned to face him, Blake pinned her against the solid wood table. He bent down to kiss her and Alex could taste coffee on his tongue that time. Pulling away he whispered in her ear.

"I believe you had one hand on my cock on the other hand pinching your nipple as I finger fucked you." Blake nipped at her lips before pulling back and offering her a chair.

Heat flooded Alex's body as Blake whispered in her ear. A flashback of all their pleasure filled activities rushed at Alex. She cleared her throat and took a seat across of Blake who was grinning at her wickedly. Alex took a bite of her French toast and moaned in appreciation of Blake's culinary skills.

Their breakfast went well as they both talked about the things they learned they had in common. When Alex asked what time it was, she almost gasped when Blake told her it was 7:30. She jumped up saying she had to go back to her apartment for a suit. Blake offered to drive her back to her apartment after a quick shower.

Alex couldn't help but give in when he asked her if she wanted to take a shower together. She more than happily jumped into the shower. He rubbed soap all over her breasts and the rest of her body, making Alex slick with need. Teasing her, he skimmed over the places she really wanted his hands until he finally touched her where she was begging him to. Seeing as he hadn't brought a condom into the bathroom, Alex had to settle for his fingers inside of her. They brought each other to climax as Blake came all over Alex's stomach and breasts. Realizing they were taking too long playing, Blake washed off quickly and gave Alex some privacy.

She had slipped back into her dress having given up on the search of her thong. Alex had asked Blake if he'd seen it and acted as if he didn't remember Alex even wearing a thong. Since it seemed Blake wasn't going to give back her underwear, Alex demanded for something in fair trade.

Blake looked around and picked up his tie and handed it to Alex. She looked down at his tie and raised a brow as if asking him if he was seriously giving her his tie.

"I'd say you're getting a deal. That tie has more material than your thong." Blake laughed.

Alex laughed too as she folded up his tie and put it in her purse. Blake called the valet to get his car down and the two of them made their way down to the lobby. They got in the car and drove to her apartment. Alex made Blake head to work, knowing if they were alone in her apartment together, they wouldn't reappear until probably the next day. She got ready quickly, rushed downstairs and hailed a cab to take her to Richardson Corp. Alex pulled her cell out of her bag and decided to give her grandfather the call she promised.

-------

The ridiculous smile on Blake's face was impossible to cover up as he walked into the office. Right then he was thinking about all the places he and Alex could sneak off to during lunch break. He wondered how she would look spread out naked on his desk, panting for him to fuck her. Such thoughts made him instantly hard and Blake had to force his fantasies out of his mind before the elevator door opened. Having trained himself from a young age about control and discipline, Blake forced his naughty thoughts out as the elevator door opened. He walked passed the cubicles, responding cheerfully at the good mornings.

When he entered his office, he saw Clara sitting in his chair. He closed the door behind him and approached her. Clara regarded Blake with a haughty look as he got closer. He took a seat across of her and Clara sighed.

"Dane called me." She watched Blake tense. "I didn't tell him about Alexia. But he already knows. And I suppose Matt tried to contact you last night to talk to you about getting 'involved'."

Blake resisted the urge to snort. "It isn't anything serious."

Clara scrunched her brows as if in pain. "I highly doubt that. Alexia is the type to fall for a guy pretty hard. And I wouldn't be surprised if she finds herself falling in love with you already. Hell, I think she's been in love with you since you first started working here. And it's partially my fault for telling her to suggest sex instead of opera, but I never thought she'd go through with it. I know you've been uncharacteristically interested in her since you've been here."

"And what are you implying?" Blake asked in a clipped manner.

"Calm down. I'm just saying...don't get too emotionally attached to her. I'll talk to Alex about it too. I'm guessing you two have already done it." Blake didn't answer. "I take that as you've both done it many times by now. When Alex didn't answer her cell early this morning I assumed as much." Clara sighed.

"Is that all?" Blake reverted back to his cool demeanor.

Clara nodded and stood. She walked out of his office and closed the door behind her with a soft click. Blake contemplated how he would break it off with Alex. But he didn't want to break it off just yet. He hadn't gotten enough of her. Coming to the conclusion that after a few more fucks he would get his fill of Alex, Blake decided he would wait a little longer. But something deep down told him that wasn't true.

aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers