To Be Transformed..or Not? Ch. 02

Story Info
A girl finds herself in love...with a vampire.
1.6k words
4.4
23.3k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 2nd chapter to the story...i dont know by when its going to get published but once it is published hope people will enjoy it...and please dont forget to rate and comment. it will help me improve.

XXX

Angus Benjamin Bordeaux sped in his car after the Suzuki in front of him. He had first seen her inside the compounds of Oxford and her golden skin had immediately got his attention. Not that he had never seen such a girl but this one; he couldn't take his eyes off her. She had a white tank top and black jeans. On her feet she had a pair of converse and seemed to be enjoying Green Day playing on her i-pod. Well, others wouldn't have known the song but his heightened senses allowed him to detect smallest sounds. She had black make up on her eyes and the colour of her eyes...they were light brown almost golden. He was there to submit the thesis of her doctorate in human psychology; his fourth doctorate to be more précised. Having lived for some 520 years in this world, he found no better thing to do than study. He was one of the powerful vampires and unlike others; he could stand the sun but only for certain amount of time, that is. He remembered how he had nearly burned alive due to over exposure while looking at her. And today after some 4 months, he'd seen her at the bar. He usually didn't take threats seriously but today, the threat wasn't for him, it was for her. The determination in her voice and the defeat in her eyes made his heart chill so here he was following her up the hairpin like windings of the steep road. He had to appreciate the way she maneuvered her bike up the bends; that too in the speed she was driving.

He parked some distance away from her to see if she'd actually jump. As he watched she closed her eyes. She stood there for some time and then she jumped. He rushed towards her. His super speed allowed him to reach her halfway down the cliff and once she was in his arms, he teleported her to the road. He carried the now unconscious girl to his car and called his mechanic to pick the bike up and bring it to his home.

She was still unconscious when he reached home. He carried her to his bedroom and lay her down on the bed. Rothan, his best friend and his brother Rufus appeared beside him.

"OOhh.. Seems someone got a late night catch." Started Rothan.

Angus just stared at the golden beauty lying on his bed without answering.

"What's wrong dude? What's up with sleeping beauty?"

Angus simply glared at them.

"Chill man." Rufus added. "We're not going to eat her now are we? We're just concerned."

"She was about to jump off a cliff and I saved her."

"Oh so you joined for super hero stuffs? So, what's your name? Got to be catchy..hmmm..lets see...Drack-man? Maybe Vamp-god?? No...oh yes Vamp-guy!!" Rufus said, his eyes twinkling. Among the trio, Rufus was the one always cracking senseless jokes and that too always at the wrong time.

"Shut up man." Was all Angus said.

"Leave him alone Rufus. Seems something serious." Said Rothan sitting beside Angus.

"Tell us man what's wrong?"

"I'm in love with this girl." Came the reply.

Both brothers stared at him wide eyed and mouth hanging open. Rufus was the one to break the silence.

"Shit man I got a fly in my mouth all because of you." And he coughed and spat mockingly.

"So what was it you're saying again?"

"I said I'm in love with this girl." Angus replied annoyed.

"Okay" said Rothan. "So you love her. Then lets start from her name. What's her name my dear brother?"

"I don't know."

"Good. Just what I was expecting. Then what about her address? Any knowledge in that subject?"

"No."

"Ah! Then our brother's in love with a nameless girl it seems. Good going man!" exclaimed Rufus.

"Cut it out man." Angus burst with visible irritation. "All I know is she's in deep sorrow. I just had to save her. I don't know why but I love her."

The two brothers could see the seriousness in his face so they decided to leave him alone. They sobered up and said, "Ok man. By the way Robert brought in fresh supplies this morning. It's in the fridge. Eat up before it coagulates."

Unlike the usual stories and myths, they did not completely survive on human blood. They reared animals and took blood from them and that too not more than enough. In addition, they ate normal human food too. The variety in taste was good as all blood tasted the same. Human blood was taken only when in serious shortage and when a large amount of energy was required. The --ve and +ve groups of human blood also made a lot of difference. The ones of --ve group gave much more power than the +ve ones and they were sweeter too. But right now Angus was in no mood to eat of drink. He just sat there looking at her all night.

* * *

Alicia groaned as she tried to get up. Her head hurt like someone was pounding at it with a hammer and she could barely open her eyes.

"Here drink this."

The voice seemed familiar but she didn't care. If it'd cure the headache she had, she didn't even mind drinking poison at that moment so she blindly reached for whatever he was offering. She felt a glass being held to her mouth. She emptied it and fell asleep again. Next when she woke up, her headache had finally gone down. She got up and looked around. She was not in Sam's room and definitely not in hers. Sam... the happenings of earlier downed on her and her heart broke. She tried her best to act strong but once she got drunk, she'd lost it all. She lost her self control and her will to live so she'd gone to commit suicide. Tears rolled down her cheeks and her body shook as she sobbed. She looked around and saw that she was in a bed. The curtains were drawn so she couldn't tell the time. The curtains were black with white swirls and it matched the bed sheets.

"Ah, so you're awake."

That voice... she turned towards the door. It was the same guy from the bar last night.

"Where am I?" she demanded.

"Whoa lady, don't stress yourself." The guy replied sitting down on a chair beside the bed. "You're at my place. Saved you from jumping off that cliff last night. What were you thinking?"

"Why the fuck did you save me? Why didn't you let me die? This freaking life's defeated me and I don't want to live anymore." She hysterically fell into tears.

Angus couldn't contain himself and wrapped his arms around her shoulders comforting her. How ironic; he thought. He didn't even have the option to kill himself so easily and he had faced more than a few helpless moments in his life. Like seeing his father being murdered by that bastard Frederick. Even the thought of that moment, the look on his father's face made his blood curl with thought of revenge but too bad Fredrick was dead. He'd been too young and inexperienced to do anything then. More over; his father had taken an oath from him and he'd promised no matter what happened he'd not do anything reckless. After all, Fredrick was his father's elder brother, his own blood.

"Hey lady, don't lose yourself like this. Life has its ups and downs and it doesn't mean you kill yourself."

She pushed his arms away and said, "You have no idea how it feels to find your boyfriend and your sister on your bed, fucking each other. So don't tell me about losing myself. They were the two people I loved the most in my life and they betrayed me. I hate this life for what it's done to me."

"Common, your life didn't do this to you, they did. Besides why kill yourself for something they did? You have to show them that they don't affect you anymore. You have to show them you're not hurt, not the least."

Maybe he was right but at that very moment she felt so lost. All she wanted to do was sit there and cry. Angus could read her mind and decided to leave her there.

"There's breakfast on the table. Eat up when you feel like it and if you need me, I'll be in the room across this." He added before leaving.

Alicia sat there and cried. After an hour or so, she realized her tummy was rumbling so she got up and went to the table. There were toasts, omelets, bacon and coffee. When she was done eating, she felt a little better. She hadn't eaten for god knows how long. She then thought about what the guy had said and realized he was right. Why should she torture herself for what they had done? But the scene played in front of her eyes gain and again. Amanda was bent in all fours and Sam was fucking her from behind. With one hand he pinched her nipples while the other held for support. Amy was flicking her clit and shooting obscene words at Sam to encourage him at fucking harder and Sam seemed more than eager to oblige until she had had enough and spoken from the doorway. She had to block those scenes from her mind.