To Be Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notalez99
notalez99
24 Followers

He takes hold of my hair and starts fucking me hard from behind while I try to balance my hands on my knees. I groan and moan like a wild woman, grunting at every deep thrust he forces into me. At one poin the lets go of both my hair and the leash and takes my wrists in his hands, craning my arms backward to either side. Holding me helpless like that, he hammers into me as if he wants to break me open and I can do nothing but stand and take it.

I look forward to see the black man gazing at me. His features tell me all I need to know. His eyes tell me he knows he is going to have his turn with me as well. I wonder why he doesn't just stand right up and put his cock in my mouth. I nearly salivate at the prospect, tasting still the lingering reminder of your cum.

When Mark finally pulls out, I am at the edge of cumming myself. But I do not reach that plateau just yet. Instead he leaves my pussy quivering and deserted, nearly bursting with the need to orgasm. At once I am shoved down on all fours once again. Before I can ever recover, my head is hauled up by the hair. He tells me to open my mouth, adding a 'Bitch' that makes my vestigial pride whimper in my chest. He stands above me now, holding my face turned upward as he wants it by the strong fingers knotted in my mane. With his other hand he pumps his shaft forcefully, the massive balls jumping eagerly just inches from my cheek.

I watch he explodes, see the look in his eye when he erupts. He is quite content to paste my features with his semen, and I do everything I can to hold still as he does. I want to be a good little whore for you and all your friends. So I barely blink my eyes as the heavy syrup falls across my skin, marking my nose and cheeks, painting my lips and chin. I feel it on my forehead, taste it in my mouth. Spurt after spurt I wait on my knees until he is finished with me. And all the while I feel the sickening burn within my loins telling me it is all worth it.

He makes me suck his drooling cock before it turns soft, and his flavor is added to yours. Then he leaves me where I am and walks away. But my leash has already been grabbed by another. A third man turns my head sharply, and I go down on another cock before I know it. I am sucking this new man without transition or protest, and I know now I am truly a slut.

I do not know his name. I know only that I am sucking him even as he looks down upon me with contempt. His red hair and greedy face seem to sneer at me, as if he knows a secret about me. He enjoys the power he has over me. His grip on my hair tightens. My scalp burns as he shoves my head over the end of his cock. My lips drool saliva and semen.

When he pulls my hair back, I open my mouth on instinct. He spits in my face, calls me filthy and worthless. He calls me worse things even as he drags me to my feet. I am ushered towards the sofa, his hands gripping my collar, swatting my ass. He slaps me hard and I endure the sting. I am beginning not to like this man at all. He shoves my shoulders forward, and I am sure of it. I dislike him intensely as he pushes me into position.

My knees are up on the sofa cushions, my hands braced on the back. He stings my naked flesh again until I know my ass cheeks must be bright with humiliation. He calls me his naughty bitch. He refers to himself as my daddy. He bends my slightly more forward and takes my doggie-style. I do not resist, but inside I am repulsed.

He fucks me hard and tells my I enjoy it. Once again, I am so close to cumming that I cannot deny it. I have no objection for him. I only know he is someone that I would never be with willingly. It is you I do this for. He pounds me and slaps my ass repeatedly, continuing with more names. He yanks my hair. I cum for him despite myself.

I shout out in shame and elation. As my senses recover, he is still inside me, hammering away. I continue to cum. I would have liked to hold it, to give this reaction to someone else, someone maybe more deserving. But my body does not allow it. He does not allow it. I wail and moan and writhe, and he relishes in the moment. When he pulls out, I feel a rush of relief, but he pushes himself back into me, into my ass without warning.

Me anus is unprepared for the assault, but it opens for him, however painfully. I screech and try to move, but his hand is in my hair. I lower my head enough to bite the cushion, I clench my teeth into the cloth, fighting off the discomfort. Though his cock is slick with my secretions, the initial pain is a shock. Then I feel the pressure of his organ in my depths. I am stretched unbearably. He rocks in and out, and I want to cry. I can only squeal into the sofa between my teeth.

He continues to tell me how much I want it.

The other men are just watching. You are watching. The last two, I know, are waiting their turn. The red haired man fucks my ass until he is satisfied, perhaps until he feels he has shamed me enough by it. I feel him remove his cock, but the discomfort lingers. My body remains heightened however, and even that sensation is erotic. I had already cum. I am throbbing for more. He yanks me up, flips me over roughly. I lay back now on the sofa as he kneels between my thighs, parts my legs wide. I have to face him now as he plunges into my wet channel once again.

He is fucking me, and I am building for more orgasm. I pant and gasp at every thrust. He stares at me, sweating and lecherous. His lips twist grotesquely. I am his fuck-puppet, he says., his cum-hole. He calls me more names that reduce me further. I start cumming again. He squeezes my tits, slaps my face. He tells me to keep cumming for him. I do. I cannot help it. Iam nearly in tears as he pulls out and away.

I am jerked forward to the edge of the sofa by my leash. My insides squirm with mixed sensation, blurry suggestions of reality. A haze of emotions blankets me as I drop to my knees and hold his cock in my mouth once more. I do not know how it got there, whether he thrust it between my lips or I took it in on my own. Either way I taste all the shame of my own sex, my own sweat and secretions. And then I taste him as well, filling my mouth to overflowing. More cum drips from my shin. He tells me to swallow, and I do.

At last he is done with me. I feel depleted as someone else takes the chain.

The forth man of the evening rolls me over once more. He too enjoys the shape of my backside it seems. I am placed with my arms and face on the sofa cushions, my knees on the carpet. He fingers my asshole and I prepare inside my skull. The seat of the sofa is warm and damp from where I had been upon it. I smell myself in every way. Then another hard erection is thrust into my pussy, and electricity rattles throughout my skull. This may be more than I can handle.

I am fucked from behind for a few minutes. I burn with exhausted pleasures already. A moment later he is pressing into my nether hole. My sphincter grips tight despite my efforts to relax. Once again I am filled with a pain that levels out at discomfort. He pumps my ass, and I imagine his cock must be longer that the previous man's. He is striking my depths in a different way. I hear him grunting. I hear myself moaning. I find a brief pleasure in the act and I grasp onto it. I am enjoying it even through the soreness. My ass is already tender, but that only makes it more susceptible to the tingles of fiery sensation that fill me. I am thrilled to be in this position. I moan proudly, tasting cum, smelling sex. I am delighted to be such a whore.

Unexpectedly he pulls out with slurping pop. A few seconds later he splashes his seed on my ass. I feel it streaking my curved skin, pooling in my crack. He released himself so quickly, I almost feel sorry for him. But it does not take long before I am coaxed to my knees by the tugging of my collar. Then I am compelled to stand.

I feel cum trickling over the globes of my ass, draining down the inside of my thigh. I feel it on my face, my breast, on my arm where I must have smeared it without thinking. I am gleaming with sweat. I feel the stink of shame rising off my naked body. My nipples are electric, my holes sore and vital. I swallow and try to calm my breath. At last I face the last man. His name, if I heard it correctly, is Garrison, but he is called Gary as he is handed my leash.

He is big, and he is black. Already he has gotten naked in anticipation. And yes, he is big. His cock stands hard and eager in his lap. He wants me on my knees as he waits confidently in his chair. I do as I am told. I move between his legs as he opens his thighs for me. His balls are tight and laden with desire. The tip of his shaft is level with my eyes. With only a minor encouragement, I begin what I am here to do.

I lift myself forward, using his firm quads as support. I drop my lips over the thick head, lower them until I max out the space in my mouth. I bob up and down like a good little whore, and he pats my head for reassurance. My fingers close around the base, my lips and tongue exploring the rest. I am loving it, delighting in it, devouring it. I enjoy the turgid shaft, the meaty glans, the heavy balls. The whole of it is coated with my attention, slick with the efforts of my mouth. I stroke it repeatedly with my other fist, wanting nothing more than to watch as its juices erupt. I am working at my own pace, and I feel empowered.

But that empowerment ends with a reminder from my leash. I am asked to stand. I do not say no. I am encouraged to straddle him, placing my knees carefully on either side of his hips. The towering pole is held ready below me, its tip already brushing at my folds. Gravity leaves me little choice in the matter. I slide down over his cock, feel it swelling my wet passage like a spike of heated pleasure. In moments I am bouncing on it, riding this man's cock as if I want nothing more while my hands grip the back of the seat for support.

The exertion costs me immensely. Fresh sweat gleams over my skin. The jiggling roll of my breasts are in his face, and his mouth responds to them. His strong hands remain on my back, my bottom. Occasionally he offers his support, lifting my hips a little and dropping me down upon his cock in line with my tempo. My head is thrown back as a wail aloud. More orgasmic sensations pour through me. I cannot resist them.

Before long, he lifts me bodily in the air, still impaled upon him. I have no choice but to wrap my arms around his neck, my legs around his hips. He lifts me and carries me to the other side of the room, drops me down upon the empty sofa once more. I stare up in a glaze of heat as he fucks me helplessly. I want only now to please him, to be filled by him, to extract every bit of need from him. I am nothing more than a woman, with no other pretenses to guide me, and every bit of my womanhood is consumed by sex. I do exactly what I was built for.

With my legs spread out, his cock stabbing at my deepest places, I am pinned by my own desires as much as by his. I play with my own body to further that need along. I am cumming, and I love it. I am thrilled by it, thrilled to be here, thrilled to be the only woman among all these men. The others are watching, observing, waiting. They have all had me. Every one of them knows my secrets. But I do not feel judged, do not feel shamed, not while I am rolling and writhing and screaming. I am powerless until it is over.

Then he cums for me. I feel him spasm and I wait for him to pull out, to perhaps spray his seed across me chest or my face. But he does not. Instead He unloads in my body, soaping my channel as I spasm around him. The sensation is intense, electric, incredible. When he does pull out, he stands before me with his heavy manhood dripping with our combined release. I am pulled up to a sitting position with the help of my leash. Without being asked I leap forward with my open mouth, devour the still swollen shaft regardless of its slimy coat. I suck it over and over, licking it clean of goo as much as I can. I can feel it on my lips, smell it in my soul. I am a wonton slut and have no shame to spare.

I imagine the night is over, but I am wrong. My leash is taken by another, perhaps by you again. I am pulled to the center of the floor with only a few minutes to recover. Other cocks are hard again, waiting for treatment. For the rest of the evening I am taken in pairs, sometimes threes. I have hard flesh in my mouth, in my pussy, again in my ass. I am sprayed by your desires, even peed on by some. All five of you surround me, do not let me away. I am yours to play with, yours to expend yourselves upon. I must endure it. I have no other choice.

I am here to fulfill a fantasy. I remind myself of that repeatedly.

notalez99
notalez99
24 Followers
12