To Begin With Ch. 02

Story Info
Our adventure gains steam.
1.2k words
28.2k
5
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silkluvr
Silkluvr
10 Followers

This is not a continuation of the previous story as such, it is forward in time a few months. it may help to read To Begin With Pt 1 to get some form of continuity!

Comments and criticism are, as always, greatly appreciated - through the link below.

The phone rang twice before I answered it. "Hey, it's me"....

It was 1.30am on a Saturday morning and Nic had been out with two of her friends since 7pm on the Friday night, nothing special as far as Jen and Susan were concerned, but to Nic, this was what the two of us (mostly me if I'm being honest) had been thinking about and planning since our conversation late one night several months ago.

We'd spoke about my desire to have Nic sleep with another guy many times since she'd said she would go for it, sometimes she was hesitant, sometimes she was backing off, and sometimes she was the slighlty dominant woman I wanted her to become. We'd decided for the time being, to avoid the various websites that offer Adult hook-ups, or the Cuckold Forums that I spent many happy hours viewing with one hand on the mouse and one hand 'roughing up the suspect'! Instead, we'd taken to going out together a lot more often, spending time people watching, trying to figure out the who and the where for this initial step into my cuckolding.

It was a strange side effect of my fantasy of wanting to see her with somebody else, that we had grown closer in the build up to the event. Looking back, I think this closeness and intimacy helped Nic make up her mind to go through with the first time.

On some nights, we'd go out into town, get a table at a restaurant and enjoy both the meal, wine and the views of the other patrons. Sometimes there would be a guy at the bar she'd like, but there was never a time where she would feel comfortable approaching them. Other times, we'd be out in one of the clubs in town, either dancing or with friends and she'd spend some time dancing with other guys, slyly glancing at me as I propped up the bar, attempting to hid my arousal from the clubbers around me.

Occasionally, after one to many vodka tonics, she'd be dancing close to someone and she'd let them get closer than what would normally be acceptable to an engaged woman. Their hands would go around her hips, attempting to be sublt, but to any observer, it's always obvious what's going on. The hands would begin exerting a small amount of pressure, pulling Nic towards them. Nic, even though she'd could politely be described as tipsy at this point, would normally turn around and face me, the guy she was dancing with oblivious to what or who she was looking at.

She'd look at me, her brown eyes telling me the story of what was going on behind her. Nic would slowly back up to her potential paramour until their bodies were together. Normally, his hands would be down on her hips, moving down towards her ass in order to get a grope. Nic would, after a few weekends of this, let them cop a feel of her, let them find out she was wearing a small thong and not shorts or larger panties before seperating and eventually making her way back towards me the bar and me

On one occasion, she was dancing with a tell black guy, which to me was already well on the way to being the hottest thing I'd ever seen when, instead of her normal dancing / grinding with the guy, she kept facing me while moving one of her hands between the two of them. I can still see it so clearly, the guys face, a smug grin as he looked at his friends, Nics eyes smouldering at me as her hand found the outside of her dance partners jeans, then finding which side his cock was, feeling it with her finger tips, her breathing becoming heavier as she realised what she was doing, she turned around, said something to the black guy then made her way to me before quickly dragging me to the coat check to collect our jackets. She kissed me then even more passionately than she had done the night we'd made our minds up to go through with my fantasy, her mouth and tongue hotter than anything I'd ever experienced.

Later that night as we lay in bed, she asked me what I was thinking about when she slid her hand down to the guys crotch. I told her the music seemed louder, that my head became kind of fuzzy, but all I could focus on was his hand on her top, her hand down between them and the look on his face, that he must have known you'd find something large down there.

Apparently I wasn't wrong as she told me he was a very big guy, not only physically (he must have been a good three of inches taller than me as well as quite well built), but that his cock felt larger semi soft, as mine did fully hard.

At this point we both knew we were moving along at a good speed in the fulfillment of the fantasy.

I answered her call with a brief "Hey" back at her. "Where are you, you having a good time?"

"Yeah, we're a little bit tipsy, we've had a couple of COCKtails and made our way to Cotton Club". Her emphasis on the fist sylabel of the word cocktail let me know what she was thinking, and the fact they were in probably the darkest nightclub in town, with the most mixed clientele was a sign that she was going to go through with what we'd been discussing.

"Cool, how you feeling?"

There was a pause, I couldn't be sure if it was that she didn't hear me over the music, or if she was distracted by someone, but there were a few seconds of background noise before Nic laughed and responded.

"Yeah, really good, nervous, you know." another pause "I've found a potential friend".

WOW, here it is, no more talk, no more flirting, or groping, here it was, her chance to make me, her fiance, the person she was going to marry in 14 months time, who was going to be the father of her children, her chance to make me her cuckold. After this, our relationship would forever be changed. What can you do when in this situation, given the choice between your fantasy coming true, the thing you've masturbated about a thousand times, the fantasy that has driven you to various websites everyday.

"Really?" I blurted out "Who is he, what does he look like, what are the girls doing, what are you.."

"Stop. I need to get back before Susan comes looking for me. All I can say is he's the one, I just know, we've chatted and danced, he's attractive and he's made it obvious he wants me"

She let her information hang there as I took a deep breath.

"I'll call you later let you know how things are. Gotta go, love you!"

"Okdoke, well, enjoy yourself, but be careful, love you too" I said, although when I stopped talking I realised the call had ended before I had finished my last sentence.

Now the waiting begins....

Silkluvr
Silkluvr
10 Followers
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
perhaps....

4? <p>

01/23/09 by Anonymous <p>

Why do the assholes who don't like the genre read the stories? Seems a bit pointless, no? <p>

+++++++++++++++ <p>

perhaps so that THEY could make sound objection to the story they've just read and didn't like intensely? <p>

how would you know how lousy a story is UNTIL AFTER you've read it? please, THINK before you say mindless things!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
?

Why do the assholes who don't like the genre read the stories? Seems a bit pointless, no?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Part 3 soon, please!

This one is going well... keep up the intimations of "dating" him (in pt. 1) and get Pt 3 to us soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
At last

At last, looks like another writer with the style I prefer.

I love your story so far, please keep it going for many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
look forward to next segment

Enjoying the progression of the story, please do keep on writing!

Would advise against time lapses... it's sometimes difficult to keep up the momentum.

Look forward to reading the next part

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Irene's Blossoming A conservative wife blossoms with the help of one fantasy.in Loving Wives
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
Hot Housewife Cucks Her Happy Hubby She finds pleasure with her neighbors big cock.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend First time MFM threesome. in Loving Wives
More Stories