To Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,421 Followers

“Later more responsibilities will be demanded. In the near term the one activity that is mandatory is physical training. Our new bodies are in perfect order. We must keep them in that condition over the years so that our mission will succeed. Your daily physical program is the only obligation you have at the present, but we expect you to honor that obligation.

“Good luck and congratulations on your marriage.

“The meeting is concluded.”

Nancy and I left the room in silence. The captain’s message had affected most of those in the room. Many couples left hand in hand. I asked Nancy if she wanted dinner, but she said the last few days had caught up with her. I agreed. We walked most of the way to the room, talking about the speech, the ship, and our future jobs.

As we got closer to our apartment I could tell that Nancy was becoming more and more nervous. We entered and I said, “Nancy, we are both are very tired, I’m going to have a drink. If you want, you get ready for sleep first, and I will be in shortly.”

She gave me a look of gratitude, kissed me lightly on the lips and hurried into the bedroom. One drink later I walked into the bedroom. She was on the bed and under a sheet. I took my shower, put on my sleep shorts and walked to the bed. I thought she was still awake, but she lay on her side with her back to me. I leaned on my elbow and brushed my hand through her hair and said as I lightly kissed her neck, “Sleep well my wife.” She didn’t move.

Day 2

The wake up tone was sounding; until we got up it would continue to increase in volume. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Business done and shower completed, I walked to my closet and selected the utility uniform—my day to day clothing. I left the bedroom and went to the office. Nancy had not moved; I suspected she was waiting for me to leave the room.

As I asked the per-screen to display messages, news and my personal schedule, I heard the shower start.

The news was very brief:

“Distance traveled day one, one meter.

“Total distance traveled since launch: one meter.

“Time to destination: twenty years, three hundred sixty four days.

“No special activities scheduled.”

I had no messages. My schedule indicated that physical conditioning was to be at nine o’clock in gymnasium number twenty-one. My first job orientation was at one o’clock in the afternoon. I wasn’t sure if I would stay in heavy construction which was my business background, or switch to architectural engineering or some other facet of business. There was no pressure; I had a year to decide.

I accessed Nancy’s schedule. She would be with me for physical conditioning. Her occupational orientation was also scheduled for one o’clock. From talking with her I knew that this meeting would be for teachers of children ages four through eight. As opposed to me, she was pretty sure that was what she wanted for her occupation.

I could not access Nancy’s personal sector on the per-screen. We both had a confidential sector that could only be accessed by the unique individual person—voice recognition software assured no unauthorized snooping could take place.

Nancy came dressed into the office and looked over my shoulder at the per-screen. Her hand rested lightly on my shoulder as she said, “Good morning George. I hope you had a good sleep. I did.”

I touched her hand and said, “I think my body is finally catching up with me. I feel much better than yesterday.

“Since we have physical training at nine, should we just have light breakfast here?”

Nancy agreed. As I stood up from the chair I said, “Computer, what do we bring to physical training?”

The computer answered, “Exercise uniforms that fit your body measurements will be supplied at the gymnasium. There is nothing to bring. Each day your exercise uniform will be recyc and ready for the next day.”

Nancy and I made small talk until just before nine, and then walked—not counting the high speed elevator through ten floors—to gymnasium twenty-one. We said our names outside the gym door and it quietly opened. We entered the gym. It was a small private room. The exercise equipment was in the center. A door leading to another room was to our right.

A woman faced us just inside the door. She grinned and said, “You must be George and Nancy. My name is Gwen and for the first year, and maybe longer if I stay in this field, I will be your personal trainer.”

I stared at Gwen. She was wearing a sports bra that, while it appeared to hold her breasts in place, was extremely revealing. The sides of her breasts protruded slightly from the material, and her nipples were clearly outlined through the soft, absorbent material. Her bare shoulders were only hidden by two thin straps that connected to the back and held the bra up. Her shorts were not shorts. Rather it was a thong made of the same absorbent material. A small triangle of material connected to a waist band of less than an inch; another strip of material went under her and disappeared into the crack of her cheeks until it appeared again and connected to the waist band. She was very exposed with the material hiding only her most private parts.

She grinned again and said, “For the first lesson, let’s sit down and talk for a moment so that you understand the procedures. Once you get into the routine I will be spending less and less time with you unless we face a special physical problem.”

She indicated that we should sit in two seats that were against the wall. She sat in a third chair facing us. Her legs were slightly spread in a comfortable way. I dared not look at Nancy who I was sure was very uncomfortable over our trainer’s daring ‘uniform.’

Gwen waited until we sat and said, “For the first year the computer has programmed your schedule so that you have physical training together. After the first year your jobs might interfere and you will not be able to always have your training together. During the first year you can change the time of your session if you wish, but for now, we will always meet at nine o’clock in the morning.

“We have the most advanced physical training known to earth. Obviously, the computer will keep track of your sessions and record your physical statistics once a week—weight, fat content, muscle density and so on. The computer also controls your exercise equipment. It knows, for example, that if your resistance level for a certain exercise was 3.4 kilograms yesterday, it will start you off at the same level today. The program will move you to higher levels when its program indicates your body is ready.

“My job today is to introduce you to each set of exercises and show you the proper technique so that your bodies get the most out of your workout. Studies have shown that improper technique reduces the intended benefit of the exercise by more than fifty percent. The computer can and will correct your technique, but we think having a person show you the techniques accomplishes more initially.

“Do you have any questions?”

We both side no, and Gwen pointed to the door to our right and said, “There is the change, shower and relax room. Hang up your uniforms on the hooks provided and put on your work outclothes. I’ll be waiting for you.”

We walked to the door and it slid open. We stepped inside and stopped. It was a single, small room that appeared bigger because of a plasma wall showing landscapes; constantly changing. On the left wall were two wide hooks for our clothes and a small drawer built into the wall labeled “Clothes.’ In the right corner was a single shower stall with four sprays—two high and two at waist level. The walls of the room made up two sides of the shower; the third side was a clear glass material. There was no door. In the center of the room was a soak tub that was familiar to me. Nozzles could be directed to massage various parts of the body, and there was a pillow at each end so that you could relax. Permanent pulsating jets were also at each end of the tub so the back would always be massaged. The seats were designed so that the two people would face each other. The soak tub was not very wide.

Nancy did not say a word. We stood there; each unwilling to make the first move. A computer voice broke the silence, “Please undress quickly and put on your workout clothes. Gwen is waiting for your.”

I touched the open indicator on the wall for my workout clothes. The drawer slid out and I took the piece of clothing. It was the same material that Gwen wore. I was somewhat nonplussed; it was a male thong similar to Gwen’s. There was a lightweight mesh inside to give my testicles minimum support but that was it. Except for my frontal triangle that extended through my legs, and the two inches of material going around my waist, there was very little else. I would be more naked than clothed.

I looked at Nancy who had also opened her drawer. She took her workout clothes from the drawer; it was obvious that they were identical to Gwen’s. I heard Nancy take a quick breath, and she said with embarrassment in her voice, “I just can’t do this.”

I responded, “Nancy, we really don’t have a choice. Let’s just put on our clothes and try our best to do what Gwen wants.”

I turned my back to Nancy and quickly took off my clothes and slipped my exercise thong on. I was right; it hid very little.

I talked over my shoulder, avoiding any glimpse of Nancy and said, “I’ll be waiting outside for you.” There was no answer.

I went outside and saw Gwen still sitting in the chair. She indicated that I should sit and said, “The first time can be tough. We all have wonderful bodies now and we shouldn’t be ashamed of them. I have to admit though when my sixty year old mind saw me in this uniform, I was dumbfounded…but I got over it.

The dressing room door opened and Nancy walked out. I knew that if I wasn’t careful, my thong would not hide the fact that I was having an erection. Nancy walked up to us. Her breasts were larger than Gwen’s and the sides of her breasts were more visible. Her long legs came into her hips and the effect was extremely sensual. Wisps of chestnut pubic hair peaked from the sides of her thong.

Nancy refused to look at me. Rather she turned to Gwen and said, “Maybe we better start.”

Our exercise period began. Gwen was very good and knew the equipment. The computer had pre-set the equipment based on our redux records. The first few exercises were quite easy and then they gradually increased. At one point I watched Nancy reach for a bar over her head and slowly lower it to her neck—the computer created resistance. As she reached up, her breasts moved up, and as she pulled the bar down, they jutted out. I couldn’t take my eyes off her breasts.

Gwen gradually moved us into more difficult exercises. Either the room was getting warmer or the computer was testing me as I felt the start of sweat on my forehead.

Nancy and I were both getting tired as Gwen encouraged us to finish each exercise. Some of the exercises required either the shoulders or feet to be held down as the other part of the body created isometric tension. Gwen showed us the restraints that could be used if our partner was not there. When the partner was there, they were to be the restraints.

Gwen finally said, “One more exercise and you are finished. Nancy, sit on the mat, your back on the incline with your knees up and spread; your feet are to be flat on the floor. Reach behind you for the bar and try to sit all the way up. The bar will give you resistance and you should feel your stomach muscles start to burn. Keep trying to sit up until the computer signals the exercise is over.

“George, Nancy’s feet will come off the ground if not restrained. Kneel in front of her feet and hold her feet to the floor.”

Nancy began the exercise. I looked at her as she strained. She was sweating freely now and the sweat had soaked her bra. The wet material had rubbed against her nipples and they had hardened. The points of her nipples were clearly visible. I lowered my eyes and looked at her pelvis. Her inner thighs were showing tendons slightly concaving the skin surface. The sweat had soaked her thong and I saw her mound pushing against the material. Her labia outer lips were outlined through the material and the sweat stain traced the length of her slit. It was an almost overwhelming sexual picture. I felt the beginning of an erection. The computer sounded the end of the exercise.

Gwen said, “Your turn George. Nancy, hold his feet to the floor.”

The exercise began and I could feel the resistance increasing as I tried to sit. Sweat was running down my forehead. I had been staring at my knees, concentrating on pulling when I looked up at Nancy kneeling in front of me. She had leaned over my feet to get better leverage to hold me in place. Her bra hung down as I looked and I could see the upper half of her breasts hanging freely. I thought, “Her mouth is less than eighteen inches from my penis.

It was impossible; I had an enormous erection, the shorts hiding nothing. I stopped pulling and Nancy looked up…and saw my erection. She turned red and looked away.

Gwen had been watching. She said, “George, you should have completed your exercise.”

I answered, “But Gwen, in case you didn’t notice, I was having a problem.”

Gwen replied, “George, you were having an erection. Use the right word. I have been doing this exercise with my husband for thirty days. Twenty-nine of those days he got an erection looking at me. There is nothing wrong with the erection; it is a natural event. You are through for the day, but tomorrow exercise through the erection.

“Ok, you have time for a shower and then a soak. We have pushed your muscles; the soak is to relax them. The soak is as important as the exercise.

Nancy and I walked into the change room. When the door closed the computer voice said, “Quickly discard your work out clothes into the recyc bin and take a shower. You have only three minutes for the shower, so you must shower together.”

I quickly discarded my thong and walked into the shower. The water began. I heard or sensed Nancy undressing and then she was in the shower. We faced away from each other, but it was impossible not to feel the other person. My ass touched hers and we pulled away. We touched again and I knew it was hopeless; this time we stayed together—ass to ass.

The water stopped suddenly and the computer said, “Please step into the soak tub. You have ten minutes. Nancy left the shower first and walked to the edge of the soak tub. Her sensual back was naked to my looks; her perfect ass showing her to the fullest. As she turned to step into the tub, I saw her vulva; untrimmed chestnut hair covering her parts as she sank into the water. The jets came on and her body was hidden.

I walked to the soak tub and carefully stepped into the warm water. My erection had come back, but I had not looked at Nancy, so I didn’t know if she was watching me or not.

The soak tub was as narrow as it looked. As I sat down it was clear that we would be touching. My left thigh was pressed against her thigh. Her skin was soft to the touch. There was nothing we could do. I finally looked at her and said, “How do you feel.”

She raised her eyes to me and answered, “I am tired. My new body may be perfect, but the computer was acting as it was trying to go beyond perfect. The soak tub is wonderful.”

She leaned her head back against her pillow and closed her eyes; relaxing as the water jets relaxed her muscles. Only her neck and head were visible. I stared at her face knowing that she was special. At some point I realized that my arms were directly parallel to my legs. It was becoming awkward. I finally moved my left arm and gently rested it on Nancy’s leg. A minute later I felt Nancy rest her arm on my leg. The erection came back; I ignored it.

We soaked in silence. At some point I noticed that Nancy’s nipples were now visible; then her breasts were starting to show—the soak tub was draining. The air alerted Nancy to the fact that warm water was no longer covering part of her. She looked startled; then scared. The computer voice said, “Soak time is over. Please get dressed. Your session for the day is over.”

We stepped out of the soak tub and stood side my side as the air jets dried us. We dressed quickly; not avoiding looking at each other, but not trying to look either.

The rest of the day went quickly. I sat through the construction orientation, but it did little to tell me whether this should be my occupation or not. I thought, “You have a year to decide.”

I met Nancy late in the afternoon. She was excited about the educational orientation. It was everything she thought it would be. An infinite number of edu-droids would be assisting, and the latest philosophy of young children education was being emphasized. She talked throughout dinner about the opportunities the children would have with the program that had been outlined.

We wandered through the ship after dinner, went to the lounge for one drink as we listened to the music and watched the more adventuresome dance. And then it was time to go back to the room.

We walked into our apartment and I suggested that she might want to go first. She nodded and walked into the bedroom. I thought I had given her enough time so I walked into the bedroom as she was coming out of the bathroom; I had surprised her as she stopped, frozen in place.

She was in her sleep clothes. Her thong was a wisp; her chestnut hair spilling outside the material that hid almost nothing. There was no top.

She blushed and quickly got into bed.

I came out of the bathroom in my sleep shorts and she was awake; staring at the ceiling. I lay down next to her and said, “Not a bad first day, was it?”

She answered, “No, it was a start.”

I turned on my side to look at her. She looked at me and I moved my lips to hers. We kissed, and then kissed again. I reached for her and my hand touched her naked stomach and moved to cup her breast. I touched her nipple; and then I felt her hand hold me wrist.

I looked at her. Her eyes misted over and she said in anguish, “George, I know I’m an idiot and I will get over this, but I need time. Can you bear to give me more time?”

Disappointed, but maybe not surprised I replied, “Of course I will. I am pushing too fast and I’m sorry. Go to sleep.”

She smiled at me, her head came up and we kissed. She whispered, “Thank you.”

In minutes her breathing slowed; she was asleep. Sleep would not come to me. The frustration level had risen to a new high today, and there was nothing I could do about it. But there was…

The holi-effect showed the couple extremely aroused. The foreplay had been long and extensive. He put her legs over his arms and lifted her slightly; her sex smell filled the room. His penis started to enter her; and I masturbated. I was ready this time. The mess was kept to a minimum, but the orgasm if anything was stronger. I cleaned myself and went to the bedroom. Maybe I could go to sleep now.

Day 3

The morning was a repeat of the day before. I got up and went to the per-screen.

The news was skimpy:

“Distance traveled day two, 1,000 meters.

“Total distance traveled since launch: 1,001 meters.

“Time to destination: twenty years, three hundred sixty three days.

“No special activities scheduled.”

My personal schedule showed that Nancy and I had physical training at nine o’clock. At eleven o’clock I was to meet Bob in his office for a check point meeting. And at 1 o’clock the building architectural orientation would take place.

Nancy’s schedule was similar—physical training, meet with Sharon, and continue the educational orientation of the previous day.

Physical training went better. Nancy seemed to hide her body less, and further, did not seem as embarrassed as I stared at her body parts whenever given the opportunity. Not surprising, my erection appeared again, but I finished the exercise.

Cat5
Cat5
3,421 Followers