To Catch a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLM1
RLM1
92 Followers

Ramon started to get up, but stopped when I raised the bat and said, "Stay on the ground. If you get up, I'll put your worthless ass in the intensive care unit."

"Ok. Calm down. No harm done. I thought she wanted it. I was wrong. My apologies."

I nodded and Ramon scurried away as I led my wife to our car. Once inside, she pulled her dress up to cover her big tits. A moment later, she turned to face me.

"Thank you for saving me, Darling. I don't even know how to begin to apologize for letting that man go as far as he did. I was half drunk and thought I would be safe inside the club so I didn't stop him when he was feeling me up on the dance floor. Then before I knew what was happening, he had me outside leading me to the pond. I tried to resist, but he was just too strong... too powerful... too.. "

"Yes? Too what?"

"Ooohh god! He was just too confident, too aggressive. Then he got me on the bench and began kissing me. I tried to push him away then, but he just overpowered me."

"I know. I saw you struggling to push him away."

"You saw?"

"Yeah. Before I could reach you, he already had your breasts out kissing them. That's when you managed to push him off your body, and then I and my trusty baseball bat finished the discussion."

"Can you ever forgive me, Darling?"

"Forgive you for what? You didn't do anything except be a passionate woman, which I love. You were just unlucky to end up with a potential rapist. But if you want full and complete forgiveness, you're going to have to fuck me tonight...not have sex with me... but fuck me."

"Take me home, Stud. Take your slut home and fuck her. Hard!"

-----------

From my point of view, the sex that night was the best Wendy and I had had for years. She was wild and hot... even vocal to some extent. She even used the F... word several times, which she had never done before. However, when I asked her for anal sex, she refused. After I had put two huge loads inside her pussy, I tried to go down on her. Again, she refused to allow oral sex after her vagina was full of cum. She also refused to suck my cock for the same reason... it was coated with cum and her sexual secretions. Nevertheless, even with all the refusals, it was the best sex I had had in years.

============

More Dull Routine

After their one wild night of sex and adventure, Wendy settled back into her old conservative self and nothing Jeff did seemed to have any effect on changing the situation.

Work at the office was important, but routine. Basically, all a good vice president had to do was make certain he hired the right people for the right jobs, then gave them what they needed to succeed. When they did succeed, Jeff always retired to the wings and became the invisible man while his subordinates took all the bows and received all the kudos. And when they occasionally failed or got less than the result everyone anticipated, Jeff stepped to the front and took all the blame. No one in the firm was at all surprised that Jeff Lemann was the number one man in the organization in terms of accomplishment and value to the firm, and no one was surprised that the Advertising and Marketing Division had the best record of accomplishment in the corporation.

Wendy's trip to corporate headquarters in Chicago arrived, and she was gone for a full week at the conference and another day for travel. Without his beautiful wife, the days were long and boring for Jeff.

To make matters even worse, when Wendy did return, she seemed totally preoccupied, out of sorts, and tired most of the time. After a week, Jeff took her to see their internist who did a large battery of tests and examinations only to conclude that Wendy was suffering from exhaustion, lack of sleep, and nervous indigestion that was preventing her from keeping food down. He prescribed a diet of apples, bananas, and other fruit until her system got back to normal. It took another week but she had gradually returned to normal.

============

Transformation:

A few days after Wendy's recovery, I was having some wine after dinner as I looked through the TV Guide to see if there was anything worth watching. Wendy sat opposite me for over an hour. She never took her eyes of me, but she never said a word. Even when I would look up and smile, she seemed deep in thought. Finally, I began to get nervous. Wendy was obviously deep in thought and I couldn't keep from worrying about what she might be thinking.

After an hour and a half, she finally spoke. I couldn't remember ever being this nervous around my wife of 9 years. "Darling," she began, "how long has it been since you fucked me?"

To say I was shocked would be a gross understatement. First, I could never remember Wendy asking me how long it had been since we had had sex. And she certainly had never called it "fucking" before.

Finally, I replied. "It's been a long time. Two days before you left for your Chicago trip, I think, was the last time. You were gone 8 days. Then you were sick for another week after you returned. We saw your internist, and it took you another week to regain your strength. Three days ago, you went back to work... so, it's been about 27 days since we had sex."

"That's my count too. I've been counting while watching you tonight. We haven't had sex for 27 days, but you haven't fucked me since that night I let that bastard feel me up at "The Hot Spot" and then take out my tits and play with them. That makes it almost two months since I've let you fuck me. That's disgusting and shameful. You do every thing in the world any woman could ask, and I don't even spread my legs for you. I'm so... so sorry."

"There's no need for you to feel bad, Honey. I love you, and I love having you as my wife. When you wouldn't speak tonight, I was so damn nervous that you were going to tell me you've found someone else."

"That is never... I repeat... NEVER! going to happen. I'll be back in a moment."

Ten minutes later, Wendy strolled back into our den. She had obviously changed clothes as she now wore a terry cloth bath robe over what looked to be 4-inch platform heels.

"From now on, you are never going to go 2 months without fucking me... you are never going to go 2 weeks... and I hope that you never go 2 days. If you liked your old conservative, prim and proper wife, that's too bad, because I've relegated her to the trash heap of history where she should have been years ago. I hope to hell I can make up for the 9 years of hell I've put you through. Just please give me a chance."

With that announcement, Wendy dropped her robe, sat down directly in front of me, and spread her legs wide open. She wore a purple teddy, short, black skirt that was hiked up around her hips, a brief purple thong, black stockings and heels. She looked like $1,000 a night call girl. I loved it! I just fucking loved it!!

"Oh my god... oh my god," was all I could stammer. Finally, I managed to gasp, "You have no idea how long I have fantasized and hoped for this."

"Yes, I do. I know how long you have wanted a real woman for your wife. That's why I feel so damn bad. I knew, but I was too stupid and hung up on being proper to care enough about you to be your wife. Well, that is over! If you want me to wear this in public, just tell me. If you want my cunt naked, just inform me that my cunt is going to be naked. Please give me a chance to make it up to you. Please!"

I saw a tear running down my wife's cheek. A moment later I held her in my arms, tenderly kissing her eyes, her cheeks, her lips telling her how much I loved her. Her tears eventually stopped. I drew back from her, smiled warmly, and whispered in her ear, "I've never ever heard you use the word 'cunt' before. Just hearing you say that has me hard as steel. Take your big tits out. I want to see them naked."

"Oooohhhhhhhh god yes! That's what I want! I want my husband to be in charge just like that."

With one quick motion, my wife pulled the teddy down and exposed both of her big mounds. She cupped them toward me. Pulled her nipples... twisted them, moaning. "Ooohhhhhh.... use my tits, Lover."

I did just that. As I sucked my wife's nipples, she moaned continuously, thrusting her breasts hard against my mouth. Her hips were undulating, hunching back and forth. After switching back and forth between her nipples several times, they were both red and swollen. She was gasping for breath.

"Jezz... I never realized how sensitive your nipples are and how hot you get when they're sucked and pulled."

"Oh shit! That's all my fault. I would never let you play with them, suck them, pull and twist them because it made me so hot, I was afraid I would lose control."

I began squeezing her large mounds as my mouth and tongue worked back and forth between her nipples. Wendy was groaning, helpless in the throes of passion. "I'm going to cummmmmmmmm... ooohhhh make your slut cummmmmmmmmm... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG! SUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

After a couple of minutes, I eased off and let her come back to earth. Her chest was still heaving as she desperately tried to pull oxygen into her tortured lungs. The fact that my hands were still on her big tits, hefting them, flicking my thumb over her nipples wasn't helping her in her efforts.

"I want to see your hot ass. Bend over the table and show it to me."

"Oh yes... oh fuck yes!" Wendy yanked her black skirt up around her waist and bent over the table, spreading her feet far, far apart. The she bent over and arched her hips high in the air. "Can you see every thing, Darling. Can you see how wet my cunt is for your cock now?"

"No. Your thong is in the way. Would you like to sit on the table, steeple your knees, spread wide open and pull that damn thong aside and show me your hot fuck hole?"

"Oh Darling. I want that more than anything. Why...oh why did you let me behave like such a prudish bitch? Why didn't you take off your belt and whip my ass until I learned how to be a woman and a wife for you?"

"I thought about it, but truthfully, I was afraid that you would leave me on the spot if I did something like that. Even without that, I couldn't bring myself to hurt you."

"Well, from now on, Darling. If I ever... ever... start behaving like a selfish prude again, I want you to drag me into the bedroom, take off your belt and whip my ass until I can't sit down on it. Am I spread wide enough now, Darling? Have I got the thong pulled far enough to one side so you can see how hot and wet my cunt is for you?"

"You know I'm going to fuck you, don't you?"

"Oh I hope so. You can fuck me anytime now, Lover. Anywhere. I don't care who's watching you giving it to me. Fuck me anytime you want."

"Get up! Take off the thong and bend over the table again. I'm going to fuck your ass and you're going to hold it open for me."

Wendy's body trembled in anticipation as she bent over the table and spread her ass cheeks. "Don't move. I want that asshole on display while I get some lubricant."

"Fuck me dry, Lover. I deserve it!"

"You do, but I intend to use your asshole a lot and I want it in good shape."

Wendy never moved while I got the astroglide. She arched her butt higher when I squirted in a generous amount. As soon as my cock head pressed against her starfish, she began to wail and scream. When I pushed into her, she had an intense orgasm. She came twice more before I poured the first load of my life in my wife's delicious ass.

-----------

After that incredible night, which I didn't understand in the least, Wendy was a changed woman. She rapidly became the wet-dream wife I had always dreamed of having. She had no end of erotic things to titillate me into having wild sex with her. I spent hours trying to figure out what I had done that had produced the change without any success. In the end, I just decided to enjoy it and not look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak.

The weekend following the "transformation" as I had come to think of it, Wendy suggested we have another evening at "The Hot Spot". This time, she wore a white top that left half of her breasts exposed, a tight, black skirt and a black thong.

As soon as we entered, every male eye in the place were locked onto her big, almost totally exposed tits, and her long, dynamite legs. There wasn't a man in the place who didn't think I was with a $1,000-a-night call girl.

We ordered drinks, again bourbon with water on the rocks for me, a screwdriver for Wendy. "I have no intention of getting drunk again, Darling. I want to be fully aware of every delicious thing you decide to have me do or do to me."

When we danced, Wendy plastered her body all over mine, gyrating and grinding her pussy up and down the length of my very hard erection. "Put your hands under my skirt and play with me, Darling."

"Everyone will see."

"I know. I don't care if you don't."

A moment later, my fingers were inside her thong sliding back and forth over her gushing slit. Several men watched.

When we were back at the table, she whispered, "See the man at the next table." When I nodded, Wendy said, "He's staring right at my tits. Should I pull my blouse open so he can see more?"

"Yes! Do it," I whispered in my wife's ear.

One after the other, the buttons of her blouse opened until only two buttons below her tits were still fastened. Her big breasts forced her blouse wide so that the only thing covered her chest was her small bra.

"Is he looking?" I asked.

"What do you think? Of course he's looking. And he's squeezing his cock too. I'm sure he would like to see my legs."

"Why don't you sit sideways to the table so that your sexy legs are not concealed under the table?"

"MMMmmmmmm... Do have any idea how excited this is making me. Are you sure?"

"Do it. Do it now!"

Wendy pushed her chair back and turned so that her legs were facing the other table. She crossed her legs causing her skirt to ride high on her thighs. "He's looking at my legs now, Honey. I think he's having trouble deciding whether he wants to stare at my tits or my legs."

"What else?"

"I think he wants to see your wife's cunt, Honey. And I'm not sure my thong is covering it any longer after the way you played with me on the dance floor."

Now I couldn't keep from squeezing my cock through my pants. "Damn. That is so hot," I moaned.

"I know it is. I just love being slutty for you like this!" "Do you want me to spread my legs so he can see all the way up to my panties, Honey?"

I was torn between my desire to have an erotic, sensuous wife and my reluctance to tell my wife to show her panties and maybe her cunt to a stranger in a club. "I don't know," I whispered to her. "I'm just not sure."

I think my wife immediately realized my problem, and she knew the solution. "I think it's time for you to make a trip to the men's room, Honey." When I hesitated, she smiled, "Go on. Just keep an eye on me and be sure you come back in time to save me, Lover."

I nodded, got up and walked toward the men's room. I could feel the man's eyes on me as I moved past his table. I was certain that he watched me until I was out of sight. Once inside, I relieved myself, washed my hands and face, then took my time combing my hair. After nearly ten minutes, I ventured back into the club area.

I was somewhat surprised to see the man still sitting at his table, but I wasn't at all surprised to see that my wife now had her legs wide open under that table. Even from my position, I could see the wet, black small strip of cloth that covered her cunt between her wide open legs. The guy at the next table wasn't more than 10 feet away. I was pretty certain that he could see the wet slit of Wendy's cunt through the thin material of her thong.

When she saw me coming, she closed her legs to alert the guy that her husband was returning. I sat down, and she grinned at me.

"What happened?" I whispered softly.

"I opened my legs so he could see to the tops of my thighs. That wasn't enough to satisfy him so he motioned for me to spread my legs even wider. I did, and then he wanted even more. I know you saw how wide open he had me just before you came back to the table."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Ooohhh fuck yes! I'm about to cum. Take me somewhere and fuck me, Jeff. I need it! Now!"

"You sure you don't want to stay and show off even more?"

"He wants see my cunt. Do you want me to show it to him?"

"Do you want to?"

"I'm already about to cum, Honey. If I show him my cunt, I will cum... hard! Just tell me to take off my thong and spread wide open for him so he can see my hot, wet fuck hole, Darling, and I'll cum right here in front of everyone. Just be certain to take me out of as soon as I do it. I don't want anyone in me except you. Ok?

"Yes! Oh yes! Go to the ladies room and take off your thong. Come back and show him your hot, wet cunt."

It only took my wife a few minutes before she was back at the table. "Did you take it off?"

"MMMmmmmm... Did I ever... my juices were seeping down my thighs as I walked back to the table."

"Are you showing it to him?"

"Not yet. I have my legs crossed. Is he looking?"

"His eyes are right on your legs, Honey. He's also squeezing his cock."

"Tell me when to do it, Jeff. Tell me!"

"Uncross your legs, Wendy."

"Ohhh yes. They're uncrossed. Is he looking up my skirt?"

"Oh yeah. He's even bending over a little to get a better view. Spread wider but not enough for him to see it."

"I'm throbbing, Honey. Sooo close."

"Show him your cunt and cum, Honey."

"AAhhh gawd! AAhhh gawd! AAhhh gawd! AAhhh gawd! I'm cumming... sooo damn hard! I'm cumming."

"He's looking right at your open cunt, Honey."

"AAAHHHHH... AAAHHHH... AAAHHHH..."

My wife snapped her legs shut and pressed her thighs hard against her clit as it pulsed and danced in and out of its protective hood. I didn't wait any longer. Dropping $40 on the table for the bar tab and the tip, I pulled my wife to her feet and quickly led her out the side door to the parking lot.

Naturally, the guy followed us hoping to get lucky, but after getting my wife inside the car, I quickly drove away as she finger fucked herself beside me on the front seat. We weren't halfway home when she moaned, "OOOHHH... I can't wait. Stop somewhere and fuck me! NOW!"

I pulled into a dark, deserted park, parked, pulled my moaning wife outside where I bent her over a picnic table and drove my raging cock up her soaked, throbbing cunt. She came instantly, and then three more times before I emptied my balls inside her pussy.

-----------

On Tuesday of the following week, I was working at my desk at shortly before the lunch break when the phone rang.

"Lemann speaking," I answered.

"Hi, Stud. It's your hot Slut."

"MMmmmmm... which one?"

"Dirty cheating Bastard! The one with the hottest, wettest cunt. That's which one."

"Oh yes. Hi, Wendy. What's up?"

"I hope you are, Honey. I parked my car this morning on the top floor of the parking garage. Right now, I'm in the back seat naked except for my stockings and heels. My legs are wide open and I'm going to fuck the first man who finds me here. Top floor... parking garage... better hurry, Honey or you'll be having sloppy seconds." She hung up.

Racing through to the connecting walkway to the parking garage, I practically ran to the elevator. I was trying to decide if I should take the stairs or wait for the elevator. I was just about to take the stairs when the elevator doors opened. Jumping inside, I pushed the button for the top floor. There were four other men on the elevator. One got off on floor three, and another on floor four. The last guy went all the way to the top floor, and we exited the elevator together.

I saw Wendy's car and started toward it at the same time as the other guy did. Briefly, I wondered if my wife had called another man to race me to her wet, open cunt, but the other guy walked right past Wendy's car and got into the one on the other side, with one vacant space in between.

RLM1
RLM1
92 Followers
123456...8