To Catch a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLM1
RLM1
92 Followers

As soon as I opened the back door to Wendy's car, I saw she was exactly in the position she had described, naked except for hose and heels, spread out wide on the back seat with one leg over the back of the front seat. If the other man had looked in the back window of her car, who knows what would have happened.

As things turned out, I pulled down my pants and briefs to release my raging erection, mounted my hot wife, and nailed it into her waiting cunt on the first stroke. She wailed at the top of her lungs attracting the attention of the other man. He got out of his car and looked in the window. Wendy didn't even slow down the wild fuck motions of her ass nor turn down the volume of her screams each time my cock slammed into the bottom of her cunt.

When Wendy saw that we had an audience, I felt the hard contractions of her cunt around my driving prick. "Ooohh Baby, there's a guy watching you fucking me... he's got his cock out... he jacking off while you fuck me... ooohhhh give it to me. Hard. Ram that big whang into my hot pussy, Lover. Make me cum"

The man outside the car heard every hot word my wife said.

As Wendy exploded in her second orgasm, my cock erupted and spewed a huge load deep inside her throbbing vagina. When I pulled out, she spread her legs even wider and thrust her pussy high so he could see how stretched and open her cunt was. A thick stream of semen seeped from her gaping hole.

"Oh Man! That's the hottest thing I've ever seen in my entire life," the guy moaned, his cock jerking wildly in his hand. His seven-inch cock was sticking straight up with precum running down the shaft. "Can I fuck you?" he asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I'm not cheating. This is my husband. I was just hot for his cock and couldn't wait until he came home."

The man looked at Jeff and said, "You are the luckiest man on the planet to have a wife like her. I'd give my right testicle if my wife would do things like this."

"I know," I said. "And thanks. I'm sorry we got you all excited, but I don't share my wife."

"I don't blame you. I wouldn't either. He looked at Wendy and asked, "Would it be Ok if I jerk off and cum?" Then he looked at me asked me the same question.

Wendy looked at me and I nodded. "My husband says it's Ok. But it's only Ok with me if you shoot that big load all over my cunt, belly, and tits. If you waste it on the ground, I'm going to be very, very angry."

The guy opened the back door, and I moved out of the way to give him some room. Kneeling between my wife's gaping legs, he began to stroke his cock as Wendy arched her cunt high.

"Ohhhhhh, I'm about to shoot it," he groaned.

In response, Wendy jacked her legs high in the air and pulled her knees back against her tits making her cunt hole an open inviting target for his sex gun. The first two huge streams fired out and drenched my wife's cunt. When he moved forward to pump the rest of the load over her belly and tits, my wife's hand replaced his around his throbbing shaft. Aiming as she jerked his rod, several more loads spewed over Wendy's belly and tits. When it was over, her cunt, belly, and tits were covered with the monstrous cum load.

============

Rumors:

At first I was afraid that my new wife would revert back to her former self, but that didn't happen. After two months, she was still the wife of my dreams. Every thing was perfect. That is, it was perfect until the golf game with one of my closest friends in the Advertising and Marketing Division.

Barton Coverly and I generally play golf every Sunday unless something arises and one of us has to cancel. On this particular Sunday, we were having a beer in the club house after the first nine holes when Barton fell silent for a protracted period.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Something bothering you?"

"Yeah. There is something I think I need to tell you, but frankly, I don't know how to start. It's very personal and except for the fact that you're one of the best friends I have in the world, I wouldn't even consider mentioning it as it's not really my business."

"Well, go ahead. How bad can it be anyway?"

"It's certainly not good. But, Ok. Here's goes. Have you heard the rumors or not. If so, I'll say no more."

"What rumors?"

"I guess you haven't heard. I don't for a moment believe them, but they are circulating all over the Division and by this time, I would guess to other divisions as well."

"Oh, come on Barton. Out with it! What are these rumors?"

"Ok. There are several different rumors circulating that your wife, Wendy, is cheating on you."

"Are you serious?"

"Jeff, you know me well enough to know that I would never, ever joke about anything like this. And you know that I would never circulate rumors. When others tell me these things, I say that's bullshit! That there's no truth in any of it. But the rumors persist and get wilder."

"Such as? Tell me specifically what the rumors are."

"Ok. One rumor is the one I just told you. Wendy is cheating on you... having sex with several different men when you are out of town or even occasionally when you're at work. Another rumor is that she's having an affair with someone in the firm. a third is that when she goes out of town, someone, different guys, are in her bed every evening. I think you get the picture."

"Well, there's no truth in that shit! There can't be. Wendy and I are having the best sex of our marriage now... the best ever! She's a wild woman in bed and we're doing it at least once a day and often more than that. It's just fabulous... my hottest fantasies all coming true. If she were fucking all those other men, there's no way she could hide it when we're having that much sex."

"Hey! I never ever believed any of the rumors. I just thought someone needed to tell you what some people are saying. Apparently, you've angered somebody who thinks this is a way to get back at you."

"Would you mind telling me who told you these rumors?"

"Well, at least a dozen different people. About half men... half women. Most of the persons who have told me say they don't believe any of the rumors. I have no idea who started them, when, or why. The only thing I can do is let you know they exist so you can be prepared to deal with the situation."

"Ok. Thanks, Barton for giving me a heads up."

-----------

Although I didn't believe a word of the rumors, there was no way I could keep myself from thinking about them and casually checking on my wife's actions to see if anything pointed to her cheating on me. There really was nothing. She was home when she was supposed to be home; she was incredibly hot and responsive in bed; she never flirted with other men unless I asked her to do it.

Of course, I was aware that if she were doing it when I was out of town or when she was, there would be nothing for me to catch. But, I simply didn't believe it. Wendy was deeply in love with me and me with her. Even more than ever since her "transformation." After a day of thinking about the situation, I dismissed it as the work of a disgruntled employee.

The next week, Wendy had to be out of town on firm business for Thursday through Saturday evening. Around 7 PM, Thursday evening the door bell rang. When I opened the door, Faye Cantlin said, "Hi, Jeff. Are you busy? Can I come in?"

What could I say? Faye was one of our most effective sales reps partially because she knew the business and was very knowledgeable about the product lines and partially because she was a beautiful and sexy woman. Her dark complexion made her look even more desirable and sultry. Besides all that, she was divorced and, therefore, available.

"Sure. I'm just having a snack. Wendy is out of town on firm business. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"A glass of wine would be nice if you have it."

"No problem. Red or white? Dry or sweet?"

"Red, sweet, but not too sweet."

"Coming right up." A couple of minutes later I brought in a bottle of zinfandel, poured her a glass, and set the opened bottle on the table.

When I had returned from the kitchen, Faye was sitting in one of the lounge chairs in the den with her legs crossed showing a wide expanse of thigh. When she leaned over to pick up her glass of wine, I was treated to a very generous view of her breasts. She was one gorgeous woman, no doubt about it. And although I deeply loved my beautiful and sensuous wife, I'm still a man, and men get hard when they see shapely legs and tits on a hot, sexy woman. I was no exception.

"Well, Faye, What's up? Is there a problem I can help you with?"

"Jeff, I don't see any point in beating around the bush, so let me come right to the point. Is that OK?"

When I nodded, Faye continued. "I've heard all about how Wendy is stepping out on you, and I think you're very well aware of the fact that I've been attracted to you for a long time. I know you remember my attempt to seduce you a couple of years ago. You turned me down because you didn't want to cheat on Wendy, but you were a perfect gentleman about it. I know that you've never told anyone about my hitting on you. Well, now that your wife is cheating on you, I want you to know that I'm still more than just a little interested. And I want you to know that I can be just as discrete as you've been. How about it? Are you interested?"

Faye crossed and recrossed her legs allowing her skirt to ride even higher on her thighs. I stared at her legs and smiled, "You are an incredibly gorgeous woman. And I do love your legs. Wow!"

Faye smiled seductively. "Would you like to see more of them? I'm wearing very sexy, sheer black panties. Want to see them?"

My cock got even harder, and when I told her that, she beamed. "But," I continued, "I want to be as open and as honest with you as you've been with me. Ok?"

Faye shook her head in agreement. "If my wife is cheating on me with several other men as the rumors suggest, then I am definitely interested. I'm a virile, lusty male and I would love to fuck you... a lot. But only if Wendy is cheating on me, and I don't think she is, but I can't be certain. Before I go off and do something foolish, I have to be certain, one way or the other."

"That's reasonable and fair," Faye responded.

"Good. I need some information from you if you don't mind."

"Certainly. How can I help?"

"Can you tell me where the rumors started? And can you be more specific about what Wendy is supposed to be doing?"

"I don't know where they started, Jeff. Really. I have no idea. The secretaries were all gossiping about them one morning and I asked what was the hot gossip that had them all so excited. That's where I first heard them. Since then, I heard the sales reps all talking about Wendy... mostly talking about how they would love to fuck her since she's spreading it around now. I've also heard it mentioned by the vice president in Wendy's division, Marlon Hawkins."

"Ok. It's seems that the rumors are all over the firm now. What is the substance of them. Anything specific?"

"A little. The scoop is that Wendy has several men who fuck her when she's out of town, like she is right now. I heard the secretaries speculating this afternoon about who was most likely to be the lucky guy tonight. Another rumor is that Hawkins is screwing her. One rumor has her visiting clubs when either you or she is out of town and letting strangers pick her up for sex."

"Faye, right now, Wendy and I are having the greatest sex we've ever had in the nine years we've been married. She is a ball of fire in bed... I mean wild and hot and always ready. We have sex usually twice a day. It's just impossible for her to be having sex with all those other men and still be that wild when we're together."

"That's not correct, Jeff. I'm sorry, but it's just not. It would be absolutely true if you were the one cheating. If you had several women on the side and were fucking them 4 and 5 times a week or so, you wouldn't be able to satisfy your wife, and she would figure out what you were doing very quickly. But a woman is a lot more sensual and sexy than a man. She can have multiple orgasms during sex and can satisfy multiple men every day. Men like to think they are the ones with the huge sex drive, but in reality, a woman's sex drive is much greater. It's just harder to excite her initially, but once she's excited, watch out!"

"Well, do you have any suggestions?" As I asked the question, I was not unaware that Faye was gradually spreading her legs so that I could see more and more of her thighs.

"Have you searched her dresser drawers and her closet for a diary or maybe for erotic clothing that you've never seen before... or checked for cum stains in the crotch of panties when she comes back from a trip?"

"No, none of those."

"I suggest that you do. And you might talk to the guys in the physical plant."

"Why?" Faye's legs were now wide open, her sheer black panties on display. My cock was hard as iron from staring into her luscious sex saddle.

"One of the other rumors is that they have a DVD taken with a hidden camera of your wife with a guy. They don't know you so maybe they'll let you see it... if the rumor is correct. If you see her getting laid on camera, you'll know for certain."

"There's really a film of Wendy being fucked?" I asked, the shock obvious in my voice.

"That's what I've been told. A guy in the physical plant said the woman on the DVD is a sexy, long-haired, platinum blonde. Don't know for sure as I haven't seen the DVD. You should consider either hiring a private detective or setting up your own surveillance system. You're got the money do to all that."

"Thanks, Faye. I won't hire a private detective to spy on my wife, but I will definitely look into your other suggestions." I stood up to suggest that she ought to take her leave, but Faye had other ideas. Instead of getting out of the chair, she reached down and pulled the crotch of her sheer panties aside exposing her wet pussy.

"Jeff, your wife is probably being fucked right now as we speak. I've been hot for you for two years, and right now, my pussy is wet and throbbing, as you can see. Are you certain that you wouldn't like to go to the bedroom with me? If you find out that Wendy's not cheating, it will be our secret forever. If you get bad news about her behavior, I'm here for you if you want me."

"Damn you, Faye. You've got me so hard it hurts. But I'm not going to cheat on Wendy until I find out about the rumors. Jezz... what a body you have! I would love to see your tits so I can think about you when I masturbate tonight."

"Will you really masturbate tonight thinking about me?"

"You've got me so hard and hot, how could I not?"

"Oohhh Fuck!" she moaned as her fingers moved over her clitoris. Her body shuddered as she stripped off both her skirt and top. Once the top and skirt were lying on the floor, she yanked her bra down and posed for me. I felt like I might cum in my pants.

============

Investigations:

As soon as Faye left, I sat down at my desk in the study and began making a list of things that I needed to do. The first item on the list was to check Wendy's closet and her dresser drawers for a diary or other incriminating evidence.

Wendy wasn't due home until late Saturday night, so I had plenty of time to do a thorough search. I began by removing every thing from her closet. One-by-one I checked all her clothes and found nothing. I had seen all the clothes before. Next I checked the drawers and shelves inside the closet, again finding nothing. I even got a small ladder and opened the entryway to our attic that was in the ceiling of her closet. A cloud of dust greeted me. It was obviously that no one had been up there in years.

It took almost an hour to replace every thing in the closet as I had found it. Next on the search agenda was her dresser drawers. They were full of bras, panties, hose, a few slips, jewelry, and make up. While some of the lingerie was very sexy, it wasn't new and she had worn every thing for me at one time or another. There were no cum stains on anything.

The bottom most drawer of her dresser is almost flush to the floor. As such, it's very difficult to reach. If anything is stored there, a person has to get on their hands and knees to retrieve it. For this reason, I knew it was only used for storage of items that are rarely used.

I had almost decided to ignore that drawer when it occurred to me that its very inaccessibility would make it an ideal hiding place. So, getting down on my hands and knees, I opened the drawer and began to search. I had to remove a lot of junk before I found it.

In the very back part of the drawer, I found a box with the Victoria's Secret logo. I opened it and saw a wide array of sheer transparent bra and panties. Some of the bras had holes cut out for the nipples. None was large enough to cover more than a third of Wendy's large tits, and at least half were demi bras that did nothing but push the tits up and out without covering either of the nipples. I had never seen her wear any of the items.

If the bras were erotic, the panties were obscene. Over half were thongs that completely exposed her ass. When I looked closer, I realized that the tiny triangle of material in front wasn't close to large enough to conceal all of Wendy's cunt. Just a little movement would cause the tiny triangle to slip into her cunt slit and expose everything. Like the bras, I had never seen Wendy wear any of the panties in the box.

All of the stockings were of the thigh-high variety. Some were fishnets; others were seamed; still others were patterned. A few pair required a garter belt, and the box contained three belts, all small, all sexy, all slut wear.

There were two teddies, one black, one red. Both left the wearer's tits and cunt completely exposed. Wendy had never worn either of them for me.

At the bottom of the box was a sales slip from Victoria's Secret dated two weeks previously. To say I was upset and worried would have been a gross understatement. But in spite of that, I realized I had a very hard erection.

-----------

I kept my word to Faye that evening and jerked off twice thinking about her while trying to put the image of my wife being fucked out of my mind. I had just started stroking my cock for a second time when the phone rang. It was Faye.

"Hi, you sexy stud. Did you do it? Are you doing it?"

"Yes. I've done it once and have started a second time."

"Ooohhh fuck! That's just too wild. Just a moment. Don't hang up. Please."

I waited a few minutes as I continued to slowly stroke my rigid erection. Finally, Faye was back. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Honey. I had to take off my clothes. I'm naked now except for my sheer panties. I like getting myself off while wearing them... It's so sexy and hot. What are you thinking about? Tell me... every thing."

"I thinking about your hot pussy, Faye. About sinking this big hard cock into you ... fucking you... filling your hot pussy with a huge cum load. Are you on the pill?"

"Mmmmmmmm... yes... on the pill, but for you, Jeff, I'll go off of it so can screw my unprotected cunt, Lover. Anytime you want."

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm fucking my pussy with two fingers and rubbing my clit. It's so hard, Honey. I'm imagining that the two fingers are your cock fucking me... now breeding me that I know you want to cum in my unprotected cunt. AAAaahhhh... my clit is throbbing... did you search the Wendy's closet? Drawers? Tell me, Lover."

"Searched every where. Nothing in her closet, but a huge box of hot lingerie... bras, thongs, panties, teddies, garter belts, stockings none of which I've ever seen her wear. All from Victoria's Secret."

"Ooohhh Baby. You gotta know she wearing some of those things in bed right now while some hard cocked stud is plowing her hot throbbing cunt. OOoohhhh... I'm about to cum, Honey. Are you jacking off hard now?"

RLM1
RLM1
92 Followers
123456...8