To Cheat or Not to Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barney69r
barney69r
64 Followers

"Denis for just over six years I lived in that house that was not a home; she did her thing and left me to do mine. I tried for almost a year to find out what happened to suddenly switch her from a loving sexual being to a nothing in the space of a week. After seeing so many doctors that I couldn't count them anymore, I gave up and resigned myself to the fate I was dealt. But lately I have come to the conclusion that I don't want that life anymore, or whatever that was, because that was certainly not living, it was existing. I met a woman, who I like being with, she makes me happy and she wants me. We have not had intercourse, although I do live in her home, but in the servant's quarters at the back of the house. It is separate quarters while being a part of the house. I have my key and she has hers but they are not the same. We eat together and talk, but she goes to her bedroom and I go to mine. We share some of the expenses, like food and utilities, but that is all. I suppose I could find another place, but it's close to our house so if Cathy were to need me I could come right away, but she has never even noticed if I was there or not. This latest is a prime example, she frantically calls our daughter and says I haven't been home for a week, but I've been gone for over three months. I even moved into the spare room a month before that. So that is why I say abandonment."

"Bob that is some problem, and I can see where you are going with that. I'm just saying that may not be enough grounds for a judge to act on it. Are you trying to send a message to Cathy? Is that why you are asking for the grounds you want?"

"Yes, Denis that is a part of it, but the other part I think is frustration and feeling that I was abandoned by her alienation of me even though I was still there. So what's next?"

"Bob, we need to discuss the split, do we go with fifty-fifty or is there some property or assets that you or she had before the marriage."

"Denis, I would like a clean split up to six years ago, then nothing for her that was an increase in my assets. Prior to that, Cathy worked, contributed and everything, but since then it has been take, take, and take some more from me."

"Bob that is some strange conditions, but let me see what I can work out and I'll get back with you in a couple of days at most. Then we can serve Cathy with papers as soon as you sign the agreement with the terms and we get the judge to accept the petition."

"That sounds great Denis. Here is a check for my part in this." I gave Denis a check for $3,000.00 and left and walked back to work. Suzie had a message from my wife. She was a little surprised as in the five years she worked for me, I had never received a call from her. I said I would call her as soon as I could and went into my office and called Rachel.

"Rache, I did it. I filed today. Would you believe Cathy only thought I had been gone about a week? I'll see you tonight, do I bring supper or are you going to cook?"

"I think something special is the order of the day, it will be a surprise. See you later Bob."

I checked on a couple of projects we were working on and then drove out to a site where we were building a lodge for the Masons. Then I drove over to the half million dollar home of some golf pro. We were getting ready for the interior only work now, so he should be ready to move in, in about a month. He had a lot of upgrades he wanted for this house, which would take some time to complete. After that it was time to go home, well what I called home now. I walked in the back door and stripped down and took a shower. Then put on some clean slacks and a polo shirt and sat down and called Cathy.

"Cathy, why did you call me at work? You haven't called me at work since you quit working. What do you need?"

"Bob why haven't you come home for over a week, are you out somewhere at a new site?"

"No Cathy, I left our house over three months ago. I came in one day, while you were sleeping as usual and packed all my stuff and left."

"It couldn't have been that long ago, you were here just last week, I remember you fixed that special mac and cheese thing I like. I know that was last week, right?"

"No Cath, that was three months ago when I told you I was leaving and I would move out the next morning. Cathy you have been somewhere else for over six years and I got tired of it, so I left. I started divorce proceedings today; you should get served sometime later this week. I'm going to leave the house to you and half of the money I have invested, and half the money the business is worth, but that's it. Honey you need help and if you don't seek it out soon I don't know what is going to happen to you. Please call someone and seek help."

"Bob, what are you saying, I only quit my job six months ago, how can you say it was six years? It's like April of 2005, right?"

"No Cathy it is April of 2012. Melody is in college over in Louisiana. You called her today panicking because I wasn't home. Please talk to someone, you need help. Goodbye Cath."

I heard crying and some swear words as I hung up the phone, but I had to steel myself to be strong. This was all for the better, right? God, I sure hope so.

Rachel found me in my recliner sobbing uncontrollably. I prayed that I had done the right thing by Cathy. I hoped that she would seek help now. Rachel crawled into my lap and hugged me and cried with me. She tried to find out what was wrong and then soothe my fears and told me this was all for the best, especially for Cathy. I did manage to call Mel later that evening and explain to her what I had done.

Well Cathy protested the divorce, she found a sympathetic ear from the judge and he gave her six months to change her life around. If she did not change then the divorce would be granted as final. I had to move out of Rachel's house and find my own place. I stored most of my big furniture at her house and I found a small apartment close to work. I then poured myself into my work. I even quit going over to Rachel's house for our masturbation or oral sessions.

I was getting ready to go back to court when I received a phone call from Rachel. She had this friend that wanted to go out with me. She knew the divorce wasn't final, but she was only here for a little while and then was going back to the west coast. She did tell me that one thing I must not do and that was to remove the lady's mask. She had just had some plastic surgery done on her face due to some burns as a child. When Rache said that I thought I knew who she was talking about. That would have been Kelly Trufant. She had some hot grease spattered on her face when she was about ten. Her face was pretty bad for a lot of years. She had tried to use make-up but it couldn't hide everything. It seemed that recently she had found someone here that said they could fix her up like new again. I hadn't seen her since high school and she was two years behind me. I always treated her nicely as did Tommy and Bill. We were sympathetic to her problem and I think she had a schoolgirl crush on all three of us.

I told Rache that I would go out with her after my divorce was final, but she insisted that she would be gone by then so it had to be this Saturday evening. I finally relented. I could always talk old times with her.

Saturday came and I met Kelly at Rachel's house. She was about the same build as what my wife, Cathy, used to be. Her voice was kind of raspy. She said it was due to the surgeries. I took her to Red Lobster as she said she missed California seafood. I hoped this lived up to that hype. I did most of the talking, but she steered the conversation mostly by asking questions about Cathy and my life now. I said, "Well I should find out next week if Cathy got any help. We go back to court on Tuesday to see if she is better now. I think if she really tried to change back to who she was once before, I would maybe try again, but if not, then no way. I couldn't put up with another six months like the last six and half years had been."

"Bob are you certain you would stick with her if she did change?"

"Kelly, I really don't know, I would have to see her and talk to her again and see if the love I had for her is still there. There is still love in my heart for the girl I married, but I don't think I could ever love the woman she became. It was just too trying on me."

"Rache, told me about you and Cathy soon after she met you again. She said that even though you both wanted to be together you would not cross a line. That shows the kind of love you had for her."

"Yeah, maybe so, but I think I love Rachel now and if Cathy hasn't changed I will hope that Rache would let me into her heart. Even if Cathy has changed I will really have to search in my heart to see if I can find the strength to forgive her for all those long lonely years. It's hard to forget the loneliness when the person you have loved for so long is still there in the flesh, but their mind is somewhere else. Then too when she just gave up and let her body go, that hurt so much. I'm not saying I loved her any less because of that, but it certainly didn't help along with the blankness that came with it.

"Kelly, I think that is enough about Cath, can we talk about you?" We finished the meal and I took her back to Rachel's house. She wanted a kiss goodnight, so I held her and started a chaste kiss in the millivolt scale. What came back to me was in the mega watt scale and could have powered half the town. I got a reaction I hadn't felt in quite some time. It reminded me of the kisses I got as a teenager back when Cathy and I first got together. I held her close and rubbed my erection against her mound and stomach and then excused myself and said I had to leave before I did something I said I would never do, cheat on my wife.

Rache called me when I got home and asked how the date went. "Rache, that woman reminds me so much of the girl that I married that if she stays around here very long she is going to have to fight me off with a bull whip and chair. I couldn't believe that kiss at the door. I almost broke my wedding vows right there on your front porch. I hope she wants to stick around for a few days till after my court date. If she will, unless Cathy has changed dramatically, that woman and I have a date with destiny. Tell her that and see what she says."

I could hear a muffled conversation and then Rache was back and said, "Bob, she says that she will be right here for you, she is going to change her flight back to Friday; so did you want to go out tomorrow night too?"

"Well, tell her if I went out with her tomorrow night or actually any night before my divorce is final, then Cathy would have some ammunition to haul me up for adultery. So you just have her stay away from me until afterwards, okay? And Rache, once divorced, you and me are long overdue for a whole weekend of playing hide the sausage; that I can promise you."

I showed up for the hearing bright and early Tuesday at 8:15am. Denis was there and another guy at the table across from us. Then several women came in. Rachel was among them and someone else too. It looked like four people came in then. Rache was one, one kind looked like Kelly and the third one was hidden by the other two. Rache came and sat behind me and the other three sat over behind the other lawyer. Just before the judge came in, the one I couldn't see too plain came up to the table with the lawyer.

The judge came in and we all stood and then sat down. The judge called my name and my lawyer and I said, 'present'. Then Cathy's name was called and the woman at the table stood up and said "here." 'Here we go', I thought. The judge called up Cathy and she came up to the bench and removed her trench coat and I about fell off the chair. That was Kelly's dress that she wore when she went out with me. I whispered to Denis what I knew.

"Objection Your Honor, but that woman is not Cathy Stone. We believe she is in reality Kelly Trufant."

The woman turned around and I fainted. The body might have been who I was with on Saturday night, but the face was Cathy's. Once I came back to the living world, Cathy said, with a raspy voice, "Thank you for the compliment Bob, but I am the real Cathy Stone." Her voice went back to its normal timbre. "I went to a clinic that Rachel and Kelly knew about out on the coast and they found my problem was hormone imbalances. Once that was found I went on a special diet and exercised like a mad woman. I wanted my man back. We could have tried to break our wedding vows on Rachel's front porch you know, but having sex with your wife is still legal. Now do you still want the divorce?"

"Yes but only long enough to compensate a very dear friend for all the trouble she went through for both of us. Do you think that is fair?"

"I think I will give you a one weekend dispensation for said friend, but otherwise we are still married. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am, understood perfectly. Judge, I withdraw my petition, can we go home now?"

"Bailiff, can you tell me where I lost control of this courtroom?"

"Yes Sir your Honor, it was right after that pretty lady removed her coat."

"I do believe you're right about that Bailiff." He banged his gavel and said, "I hereby declare this petition null and void, Court adjourned."

Cathy and I ran to each other and the kiss fried my testicles and raised the dead to rub against my lovely wife. Dennis looked over at the other lawyer and said, "Sounds like lunch time to me, how about you Harry?"

I never heard the reply because I had a second woman come from behind and hug us both. "I heard that I get a weekend of special dispensation, now when is that going to be?"

Cathy said, "In about a month, because he is not going to be in any shape to help you out for a while. I have six years to make up for, and I'm going to make sure that he knows I still love him. Any man that would hold his vows above friends and possible lovers has got to be compensated.

It was actually two months later when Rachel was allowed her weekend. But believe me she enjoyed it. Of course so did I. To cheat or not to cheat -- I found out the hard way; never make a decision until all votes are in.

The End

barney69r
barney69r
64 Followers
12