To Get An Heir

Story Info
An illiterate Indian widow contrives to get a grandson.
10.4k words
4.51
175.5k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

Author's Note: This is a story of an uneducated widow who schemes to beget an heir for her impotent son. The setting is rural India where, even today preserving the family name is of prime importance.

To preserve the original flavor I have liberally used some of the Indian words like

Bhos, piki : vulva
Chut, choot, yoni : vagina
Nitamb, kula : buttocks
Lodo, lauda : flaccid penis
Lund : erect penis
Gaand : anus
Choli : skimpy blouse
Ghaghari : short petticoat
Odhani : half saari
Chacha : uncle
Chachi : aunt
Pyari, pyare : dear

***********

Hallo, How are you?

My name is Kishor Magani. My wife and I are living in a small village of Gujarat, India. We are farmers and also trusties for two landlords of minor age. I am 30 and my wife is 25.

My family was very poor when I was a young boy, the only child of my parents. My father had four acres of land for farming and a dilapidated house in the village. I was sixteen when my father died after a prolonged illness of six months. My widowed mom and I were left alone in the world with a debt of some twenty thousand rupees on our shoulders.

The person who had lent us the money was Kesar, a distant aunt on my father's side. She was living in another village. She was very rich with about two hundred acres of prime land, three or four houses in the village and a lucrative business of money landing. Her husband had died several years ago leaving behind him a son, Randhir, who was of my age. Kesar was forty but looked like thirty, was very smart, though uneducated, and was running the show single handedly.

Five years after my father's death, Kesar called me in. Thinking that she will ask me to pay up the money, I went to see her with some trepidation. To my surprise she treated me very nicely, offering tea and snacks. She enquired of my mom's health and condition of our farming. After I settled she gently asked, "Kishor, how much of the loan is still pending?"

Here it comes, I thought. I looked to the ground as if to read some hidden message and said, "May be nineteen thousand, may be little less."

"How much are you able to pay every year?"

"Err... not more than five hundred rupees."

"Oh. At this rate when do you think the loan will be paid up? Not forgetting the interest?"

"I am sorry Chachi, I do not have any other means of income. I try my best as you well know."

"Yes, I know and feel for you. That is the reason I have called you here. You do have means of increasing your income, only you are not aware of them. Tell me, would you like to work for me? I need help."

"But what can I do for you? I have no skills."

"I will teach you if you are ready to learn. How about a house to live in, free rations and five hundred rupees every month? Will that suffice?"

Suffice? It was more than that. I could not believe my ears. I felt like dancing. Grinning from ear to ear I asked, "When do I start?"

With a glint in her eyes she warned me, "But you will have to work very hard and do all I ask you to do. Do you agree?"

Eagerly I said, "Yes I do. Chachi, I will work to your satisfaction. When do I start?"

She smiled, rather seductively, and said, "That is my boy. You start today."

That was the first occasion when my cock stirred seeing a sweet smile on a woman's face.

On the same day my mom and I shifted to our new dwelling, which by any standards was palatial compared to our old hut. I went to work same evening.

I worked very diligently. There was nothing that I would not do; in the house, in the office, in the fields. No hour was an odd hour for me, I was available 24/7. My mom also offered some voluntary help in the kitchen. Every thing went just fine for a couple of months.

Then the flirting started. First verbal and then physical. She stared telling me dirty jokes which I found at a time very hilarious and embarrassing. She would laugh with me and give me a light slap here and there. The slaps then became prolonged contacts; on my arm, my back, my chest, on my cheeks and lips. Not sure of her intentions I could not do any thing for the fear of losing the job.

She changed her dresses too. In place of high necked long sleeved baggy blouses she started putting on tight fitting cholis with plunging neck lines.

Ordinarily she hid her chest with several folds of pallu of her sari, she was not that careful when we were alone. She then had hard time keeping her pallu in place, it would conveniently slither down from her shoulders giving me an excellent opportunity to ogle on those milk white breasts which in turn, had had hard time staying confined in her choli.

The thought of fucking her was far from my mind. But what could a full blooded man of 22 do in face of so many provocations and open invitations? Well, I masturbated twice a day and started dreaming of fucking her. I had yet no courage to give her a positive response. It was a real torture, sweet but torture all the same.

To the rest of the world she was a hard task master for me. She kept me on my toes, did not tolerate any delay or mistake. She taught me so many things on running business, controlling farm workers, dealing with merchants, government officials, accounting, bookkeeping. The more I learned the more she extracted from me, putting more and more load she on my shoulders. No body would suspect that this lady, hard like a nail would have some soft designs on a bum like me.

Meanwhile she got her son Randhir married. The festivities started seven days before and lasted three days following the actual day of marriage. By the fourth day the invitees were all dispersed and she prepared for the wedding night for Randhir and his bride Kundan.

I had not gone home for ten days. I was looking forwards to a restful night when in the evening she told me, "Kishor, there is plenty of things to do yet. I know you want to go home but one more night? Can you stay for one more night, for my sake, please? You can take few days off starting tomorrow."

Did I have a choice? It was an order coated in sweet words of request. I stayed and was busy till mid night. The whole house was quiet when I got to my room and laid down. But the sleep eluded me. The mere thought of Randhir fucking his bride under the same roof gave me an instant hard on. Besides I had had no chance to relieve myself these ten days. As a result my cock was fit to poke a hole in the wall. First, I had a quickie. I washed myself but the cock did not wilt, I was slowly working towards a second climax when Kesar drifted in.

I suddenly sat up, hurriedly put a pillow over my cock and could hardly mutter, "Chachi, aap? M.. mujhe ..... bb.... bula lena tha na?" (Aunti, you? You could have called me.)

She was in her night dress. She sat on my bed, pointed at the pillow and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Err .... Nothing, nothing. Just a little .... Little ....."

She pinched my cheek, and said, "Naughty boy, you call this nothing? Don't tell me that you were not thinking of Randhir fucking Kundan, because I was doing the same and I know how it feels. Now, were you not? Tell the truth."

It was for the first time that I heard 'fucking' coming out of a woman's mouth, that too from none other than Kesar. My cock gave couple of jerks. I was now convinced of her intentions. What a luck!

I said, "Yes mam, you are right. I apologize, I ..... I could not help."

"I understand. No need to apologize. Tell me though, have you ever fucked a girl?"

"No, I could not get any one. Who would like to .. to ...do that with a poor gay like me?"

"Why? What, being poor has to do with fucking? You think poor people do not fuck? You don't need money to fuck, you need a long thick and hard lund on one hand and a wet slippery chut on the other. And you have one of the two, don't you?"

"Yes mam, I have."

"And I have the other, You do get hard on? In fact you have one right now, right?"

I did not answer. She said, " Let me see how it looks"

She grabbed the pillow. I suddenly felt shy and held on it,

She said, "Oh, you are embarrassed like a school girl, How will you fuck?"

"Chachi, whom am I going to ... to .... I don't have anybody to ...to ..."

" .... to fuck? You sweet fool, are you blind or what? Am I not here?"

"But Chachi, it is sacrilege, between you and me."

"Sacrilege my foot, there is nothing wrong if a willing man fucks a willing woman. I am ready and willing. The question is are you? Do you want it or not?"

I was more than ready and willing. In fact my cock was fit to burst and was already spewing love juice.

I said, "Oh, Chachi, I do want it but how do I go about doing it? I have never done it before,"

"Don't worry, I will guide you. First of all let me have a look at your cock."

With some hesitation I removed the pillow and said, "Call him lund, it is more expressive,"

She lifted up my lund using only her finger tips and said, " Wow, lund it is. Kishor, get ready to receive punishment for the crime of hiding such a beautiful object."

She pushed me flat on the bed and removed her nightie. She had nothing underneath. I could not restrain myself. I grabbed her breast with one hand and her ample hip with the other. Her nipple was already erect and turgid. I pinched it with my thumb and finger and she gasped. Taking my lund in her fist she squeezed it and said, "Yours is a beautiful lund, a virgin lund at that. And what is this? A beauty spot on the foreskin?"

She started stroking my lund at slow speed. At the same time she turned around and came upon me. Catching me by the ear she steadied my head and pressed her lips on mine. She had delicate sweet lips against my thick cushiony ones. After some time I felt her mouth open. Her small tongue shyly came out and tasted my lips. I felt electrical current coursing through my body and settling in my hard cock. She broke the kiss to tell me, "Open your mouth"

No sooner my lips parted her tongue darted in my mouth. I found it dirty and tried to move away but could not. She held my head and ran her tongue in all corners of my mouth. After some time I found it sweet and exciting and tried to hold her tongue with my lips. She at this point made her tongue stiff like a cock and pushed it in and out of my mouth. When she withdrew her tongue I took her lips between mine and sucked on them. I could feel them getting swollen. In her eagerness she opened her mouth and I pushed my tongue in. Her mouth got filled up by my thick tongue, however she could manage to suck on it. When I started fucking her mouth with my tongue she once again grabbed my stiff rod in her fist and started rubbing it up and down.

It was too much for me and my lund was about to explode. I broke the kiss and said, "Chahi, I cannot bear it. I am about to explode,"

She must have also felt the jerking of my lund. She left my lund alone and pushed her breast to my mouth. I took the turgid nipple and areola in my mouth and started sucking. She straddled me and sat on my thighs in such a way that my lund fitted in the crack of her pussy. While I was sucking her nipple she moved her pelvis back and forth rubbing her pussy on my lund. Her pussy had secreted large amount of pre cum and so had my lund. Both were wet and slippery. Her bhos could slide smoothly on my lund rubbing the clitoris on the shaft.

After some time her movements became irregular and jerky. My cock was practically being masturbated by her pussy. Before I could push it into her chut I climaxed. My cock convulsed and jetted out thick semen right on my tummy. She stopped moving for a while and enjoyed the throbbing of my cock on her clitoris.

She laid herself on my chest and kissed me on mouth. She said, "Did you enjoy?"

"I sure did, but you are left out, aren't you? I am sorry that I could not control myself."

"Do not worry, you have not seen the real fucking yet. We will do it again after some time. Meanwhile let us go and see what those two are doing."

She took me to a small room, which had been unused for a long time. There was a small window in one of the walls through which the bedroom of the newly wed couple could be seen. Apparently Randhir was asleep and Kudan was fondling his limp cock. Kesar said, "It looks like they have finished the first round and are resting now. Let us go."

While returning she led me by my cock, which was relishing her ministrations and lifting its head in anticipation of one more fuck. By the time we reached my room it was rock hard filling up the small palm of Kesar. Without letting it go she pushed me on the narrow bed and laid herself on me. I took her in my arms and started kissing her.

It was my first occasion of holding a naked woman in my arms. At the age of forty Kesar had a soft and smooth body. Her tummy was flat except some fullness in the lower part. She had slender waist and wide heavy hips. Her limbs were delicate and smooth. Her thighs were heavy and thick, touching each other from her knees to her pussy. Because of the dim light in the room I could not properly see her bhos (vulva). Only thing I could see was a thatch of black pubic hair.

I turned around bringing her under me. Her one hand was busy with my lund, the other was around my neck. I was nibbling her lips and with one hand playing with her nipples. For her age she had smallish firm breasts ample enough to fill up my palms. Each had an areola of two inches and a tough erect nipple quarter of an inch long. While rest of her breast was covered with fair delicate skin the nipples and areolas were dark in color. I could not get enough of her breasts because hers were first for me. I caressed them with light touch, held them in my palms and rolled them on her chest, fondled them, grabbed them, squeezed them and mauled them. Then I felt light tug on my hair.

When I freed her mouth she said, " Like my boobs? Don't break them, I still need them. Love them with your mouth." So saying she guided my head down to her chest. I latched my mouth on her left nipple and picked up the right one between my finger and thumb.

I do not know how I did it but I did it. I started by laving the areola with long swipes of my tongue. The smooth areola soon become rough and bumpy. I had not touched the nipple but it became erect like a cock as if craving for the touch of my tongue. I did not disappoint it. I flicked with the tip of my tongue, wetted it with my spittle and picked it up with my lips. Kesar, in turn, was writhing with excitement massaging my cock mercilessly.

Suddenly I left the left nipple and descended upon the right one. It was more than ready to enter my mouth. I opened the mouth wide and took both the nipple and areola in. Once in I flicked the nipple with my tongue, licked the areola and finally started sucking them like a baby, taking them between the pad of my tongue and the hard roof of my mouth. She left my lund, put both hands on my head and pressed it in her breast.

By now she was fit to climb a wall and I was not far behind. She had spread her thighs and my hips were cradled between them. With a voice husky with excitement she said, " Chal, ab chod dal mujhe jaldi se. Ghused de tera ye lund meri chut men. Jaldi kar varna mein tujhe maar dalungi." (Come on now, fuck me, fuck me quick. Plunge this your cock into my pussy, don't delay or I will kill you,)

It was not that I wanted to delay, in fact I was also in a hurry to start the real act. The problem was that in spite of my theoretical knowledge of fucking I did not know what to do. Don't laugh, please. Bhos was an uncharted territory for me. I did not know the way to her vagina. As a result when my hips started swinging in the hope that my cock will automatically enter the vagina, its head bumped here and there and slithered away on slippery lips of her pussy. Besides, she was also jerking her hips back and forth, side to side, round and round, making it more difficult for the cock to engage her vagina. My cock was close to bursting. I was really worried that I may spurt out without entering her. In desperation I blurted out, "Chachi, where ....where ...does this go?"

She laughed out at my predicament, pushed her hand down between our tummies and grabbed the cock. No sooner she put it on the right spot it slithered in effortlessly right up to the hilt. Immediately she lifted her legs to wrap them around my waist. This tilted her pussy forwards and the rest of the cock which was left out also went into her vagina. She jerked her pelvis couple of times as if to make sure that the cock was securely in and let out a prolonged Aaaahhh.

The feel of warm vaginal walls on the cock was too much for me. Instinctively I started fucking her, pulling the cock out almost full length and ramming into her depth in one strong stroke. She had clasped me on her breasts but I could see her whole body rocking with every push of my cock. The thought of possibly injuring her did not occur to me and I went on fucking with powerful jabs. Her whole pussy and my cock were drenched in our secretions so that the cock could come and go without any difficulty. The sensation on the cock was so sweet! Never had I dreamed that a small stick of eight inches can create such an exquisite pleasure. I felt as if the whole length of my cock was exuding love juices. She on her part was swaying and gyrating her hips as if trying to dislodge the intruder. I was panting heavily while she was cooing with every stroke of my lund.

Shortly, my strokes started getting irregular though no less powerful. I could feel on my cock the gentle milking contractions of her inner muscles. At one point she suddenly became frantic. She grabbed me by arms and legs, ground her mons against mine, almost chewed off my lower lip and scratched my back with her nails. Her whole body went into some sort of spasm and then convulsed. She broke out goose pimples all over her body, saliva drooled out of her mouth and she let out high pitched scream, "Aaaaiiiiiiii......."

For a moment I was scared and stopped my pumping. But then, equally suddenly she relaxed and went limp, totally exhausted. She was bathed in her own perspiration. She could not stop the fluttering of her vaginal muscles and occasional jerk of her pelvis. After some time she came around, ran her fingers in my hair and said, "Whew! Kishor, that was wonderful. How can I thank you?"

I kissed her mouth and said, "I don't know. Can I cum inside your chut?"

She was surprised. She said, "Oh, you have not spilled yourself yet! Wonderful! Yes, I can feel your thick cock filling my pussy. Carry on, my boy, fuck me whichever way you like and release your load in my chut."

During her orgasm she had gripped me so strongly that I could hardly breath, let apart fuck her. Once she was relaxed I had free field to play on. I did not need second invitation. I was also on verge of an orgasm. So, once again I started with long deep strokes. This time however there was a different kind of feel of her chut. I could also feel that the hood of my cock was pulled up and the naked head of my cock was now rubbing against the soft walls of her vagina. Three or four times right on the verge of an orgasm I pulled completely out of her chut, aired the jerking lund till it sobbered and then rammed it in, starting the cycle again. Anyway, with great relish I fucked on and soon reached my climax. Pushing my cock as deep as it could go I released five or six jets of thick jism, overflowing her pussy. She also had a small orgasm with me,

When the cock started wilting, I withdrew and came off her, She sat up pushing her folded sari on her bhos to receive the overflowing semen. She said, "Kishor, To day is the first time I fucked after passing away of your Chacha. No other man has ever touched me, It is good that you are family,"

"Did I do alright? You will have to teach me the tricks."

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers