To Give or Deny

Story Info
Creative punishment for a rule broken.
1.3k words
3.86
30.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyra breathed a sigh of relief as she walked into the bedroom with the last load of laundry. She'd worked hard to complete all her chores in order to impress her master, Taran. She even had time for a short nap and a shower before he was due home.

Kyra crossed to the dresser with a stack of Taran's t-shirts in her hand and what she pulled the drawer open she heard a muffled *thunk*. She blinked in surprise as she looked in the drawer and found a vibrator she'd never seen before. She reached out, stroking a finger over it and unable to resist, picked it up and turned it on. It was her own moan of arousal that jerked her back to reality. She shut the vibrator off, a guilty blush staining her cheeks as she tucked it back in the drawer where she found it.

She put the t-shirts in the drawer and gave the whole house a quick once over to be sure she hadn't missed anything. Satisfied that she hadn't she headed back to the bedroom for her nap. She laid down and closed her eyes, thoughts of the vibrator racing through her mind. "Why did he leave that where he knew I'd find it?" she asked herself. "Is this some kind of test?" Orgasms without permission were strictly prohibited.

Kyra returned to the dresser and pulled out the vibrator again, rolling it in her hand. When she turned it on, the delicious buzz sent her beyond the point of reason. "He put it there was a reward for getting all my chores done today. He *wants* me to use it," said a tiny voice in her head.

Without another thought, Kyra shed her robe and sprawled out on the bed. The vibrator buzzed tantalizingly in her hand as she teased it over her already erect and aching nipples. A soft moan of pleasure rolled over her lips and she eagerly lowered the vibrator down between her legs, running it between her glistening wet lips. She bucked as she drew it up to hover over her clit, barely touching it.

"Ahem!" came from the door and Kyra's eyes flew open, the vibrator falling from her hand to buzz accusingly on the hardwood floor.

"Oh shit!" Kyra thought. "It *was* a test."

"Um, hi Master. How was work?" she stammered, her face blushing a deep pink.

"Not nearly as good as your day of chores appears to be," Taran growled.

Kyra crawled off the bed to kneel at his feet, head lowered in shame. She gasped when Taran's fingers laced in her hair and jerked her face up roughly so she was looking in his eyes. The displeasure she saw there had her whimpering, both in fear and guilt.

"I'm sorry Master. I thought you left it where I would find it as a reward," she said, stumbling over the words.

Taran looked down at her, his eyes dark with barely restrained self-control. "Stay right where you are, slut. I'll be back when I figure out how to deal with this."

Kyra trembled visibly but remained planted on the hard surface of the floor, too afraid to notice the pain in her knees. She whimpered softly as Taran slammed out of the room.

..........

Taran sat on the couch with his head in his hands. He was angry for a couple of reasons and he didn't know which one bothered him the most. He had come home early because it was the one year anniversary of her collaring. He had wanted to surprise her with a nice dinner and some play time. The vibrator was meant to be a part of that play.

He was also angry because she had broken the rule. She had betrayed him and all that their relationship was built on. Yes, that was what bothered him the most. He wiped a lone tear from his cheek and considered his options.

He could paddle her more severely than ever before, until she begged him to stop, until she promised to never do it again. He was reluctant to do this however, because it was possible she would grow to fear him. Kyra was his most cherished possession and the thought of her being afraid of him turned his stomach.

He could restrict her activities, denying her access to the things that brought her pleasure. This method had some merit but he still wasn't satisfied with it.

Taran got up and paced the room restlessly, his mind frantically searching for a way to handle Kyra's misdeed. He suddenly smiled and headed for the bedroom.

..........

Kyra nearly jumped when she heard footsteps over the clattering of the vibrator. She took a quick check of her posture, making small corrections where necessary. She didn't bother to wipe the tears from her cheeks. They would be immediately replaced anyway.

Taran entered the room and crossed to where the vibrator was lying neglected. He picked it up and moved to crouch before Kyra, holding the vibrator out to her. "You wanted to play, slut. Go ahead. Play all you want. Cum if you want. I won't, however, give you permission to orgasm. You wanted to before, so go ahead and do it now."

Kyra's hand was shaking as she reached out to take the now offensive toy. Taran pulled over a chair so he had a clear view of what she was doing. "Well? Go ahead," he growled.

Not having been given permission to move, she remained on her knees. She blushed furiously, a fresh round of tears streaming down her cheeks as she put the vibrator between her legs. She ran it between her pussy lips, over her clit and felt nothing but the shame threatening to choke her. She looked up at her master, desperation clouding her eyes. "I can't Master... I can't," she cried.

Taran searched her eyes with an intense gaze that had her squirming. "You can and you will, my little slut," was all he said.

Kyra nodded and whispered "Yes Master" before closing her eyes. She tried to block the present out by remembering the past and moaned softly as she felt the first tingles of pleasure start to burn between her legs.

"See, that's not so hard, now is it?" Taran asked, an amused smile playing over his lips as he realized his plan was going to work. He was getting impatient already however so he moved to kneel behind her on the floor. "It even feels good, doesn't it?"

Kyra moaned low in her throat, grinding against the vibrator as his words washed over her. The faster she moved, the more she moaned and gasped.

"Please Master, may I cum for you?" she whimpered automatically.

Taran almost laughed. "You don't need my permission, remember? This one is all yours."

Kyra moaned again, begging and crying to no avail. She cursed as her body strained towards the elusive orgasm. She was hanging on the very edge but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't make the leap into ecstasy. "Please Master, Please may I cum for you? Please??" It came out of her mouth nearly a scream.

This time Taran did laugh. He ripped the vibrator from her hand and tossed it on the bed not bothering to turn it off first. Grabbing a fist full of her hair, he pushed her forward so her cheek was pressed against the floor. He plunged into her roughly, growling "NOW you may cum."

Kyra screamed as the orgasm ripped through her body. Taran continued to take her with a force he had never used before. As his own orgasm threatened to explode he growled again "Cum NOW, my slut." Their world spun as they tumbled over the edge together, bodies convulsing violently.

As their breathing began to return to normal, Taran picked Kyra up off the floor and carried her to the bed. Lying down next to her, he wrapped himself around her and kissed her forehead.

"You belong to me, Kyra. I own all of you. Your pleasure is mine to give or deny. Do you understand that now?"

Kyra smiled up at the man that was her life and nodded. "Yes Master."