To Honor and Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm glow replaced the sharpest pains. She gave her Husband a coy smile. She was a complete woman now. She had been properly deflowered by the man she loved. What more could a woman desire?

They caressed each other as he helped her out of her bridal gown. He ordered her to keep the stiff corset on. She didn't mind, really. Over the past couple of weeks as she wore it tighter and tighter each day to mold a sexy hour-glass figure, she found it made her feel secure and so feminine that she hoped he would require her corseted always.

They lay on the bed, cuddling and petting. As passions rose, he gently pushed her head downward and said, "Clean me, bitch."

She hesitated only an instant before descending to his cock. It tasted of cum and her natural lubrication, a pungent, sweetish taste, humiliating to be sure, but not repulsive. He had ordered her to begin using enemas daily, and that morning, all the way to clear. She was grateful for her wise Husband.

Taking her hand, he helped her from the bed and over to the mirror again. Holding her close, they shared the glass of now flat champaign. He refilled it and again handed her both glasses to hold.

"Bend over, both arms out to the side, like before. "

"Yes, Sir," she murmured, "Please Master, take me."

With a dab of spit for lube, he spread her cheeks and centered his prick in her hole once again. Once the tip was lodged firmly, he gripped her corseted waist and leaned slowly in. Sarah moaned as her aching hole was penetrated once more.

The edge off his lust, Tom was more in control now as he began to slowly pump her tight passage.

For her, the pain was different now, not the sharp, tearing pain of losing her cherry, but a bruising, stretching ache as he methodically worked her. Closing her eyes, Sarah concentrated on the arousing friction and heat he generated, and the novel sensations of his cock prodding and rubbing against her G-spot, formerly her prostate. It began to feel really good.

As he moved faster, she found her voice between grunts and cries,"Oh yes, Master! Give it to me. Please fuck me! Oh, harder! Oh please. It feels sooo good. Faster! Harder! Oh! Oh! I'm cumming...."

Her wail and spasming sphincter milked his last bit of control and he sprayed her 'cunt' again.

Catching their breath, he stood her up. Wobbly on her high heels, she was grateful for the corset's firm support. Taking the champaign from her, he clinked it against the goblet of urine she held, "To your first anal orgasm, and giving me your love and virginity."

She hesitated a moment, trying to collect her wits after the mind-scrambling orgasm.

"Thank you, Master. That was incredible."

She looked down at the cum dribbled on her thighs.

"I didn't know it was possible for me to have an orgasm from us doing it like that. I mean, you've rubbed my clitty and used the vibrator on it and I came, but, well, I just never dreamed it could be that fantastic."

"Since you're going to be a woman, you'll get used to getting fucked and cumming like one," he told her. "Now, I made a toast. Drink up."

He clinked glasses again. This time, she put the golden cocktail to her lips and drank the salty liquid down.

It didn't taste as bad as she thought. Besides, she was his bride now, his woman in every sense of the word, and would do anything for him. For the rest of her days, she would 'honor and obey.'

12