To Love a Were Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,147 Followers

"Dominic!" she gave a scream. Dominic expected her to struggle but she remained limp. Dominic smiled.

That's right... just surrender yourself... you're mine!

His hungry lips were all over the top of her breast now, kissing every inch of her soft fair skin as his hands fumbled impatiently with her bra. When he grew irritated by it, he simply tore it off again before greedily pressing her soft round breast onto his face, inhaling it like a drug. She was intoxicating! Dominic could hear his wolf howling, wanting to claim the woman quickly but Dominic pushed the canine aside. He wanted to taste and sample this woman... he wanted to tame her. He bit the flesh at the top of her breast before sucking it gently; wanting to mark her as his. Satisfied with the love bite, he moved towards her nipples, tugging and sucking it into his mouth hungrily.

"Dominic..." she whispered as she tugged at his blonde hair. "Dominic look at me... please," she pleaded. At her last word, he gave her nipple a last tug before looking up at her. Her green eyes were wet. Immediately, Dominic straightened up. Oh god... had he made her cry?

"I'm... I'm so sorry Sydney," he gasped. He expected her to slap him or continue crying but instead she cradled his face in between her hands.

"You don't have to do it this way..." she said trembling. Dominic felt like she had just pierced his heart with a long blade. His wolf cowered. "Don't do this alone... I want you too..." she said with a soft sigh. Dominic's eyes immediately came up to hers, searching for the truth behind her words.

She got away from him, pushing away the scraps of material from her body and turned to put them together with the rest of her shirt and bra. Still with her back turned, she began undoing her shorts; wiggling it down her butt and down her hips till it fell at her ankles. Stepping out of them, she turned her head to look at him to make sure that his eyes were still on hers.

Dominic was staring open mouthed at the woman before him. She had totally left him speechless and motionless with just one sentence. Dominic was about to admit defeat when he saw her removing her underwear; bending down slowly such that her pussy lips exposed itself little by little to his roving eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. His wolf howled again with hunger and he immediately leapt up to succumb to his lust, lapping hungrily at her pussy. She was such a slut it seemed for she was already drenched with juices. Had she actually liked the rough way he treated her? The thought made him feel better but he pushed it aside for the moment as he concentrated on her moans that seemed to intensify as he licked more.

She was bucking her butt against his face, fucking herself with his tongue. Dominic merely stiffened his tongue and aided her as she moved his face closer to her pussy, faster and faster until he scented the distinct smell of a woman's cum rushing all over his face. Sydney was shuddering against him and he was sure that she had just came. Delighted, Dominic pushed her gently down so that her knees were on the carpeted floor.

She could hear him unbuckling his pants and a moment later, heard the sound of it hitting the floor. Her pussy quivered with anticipation but nothing prepared her for the delicious warmth and girth of his hard cock pressing into her. She had screamed slightly when she felt his large cock head penetrate her but the pain had turned to intense pleasure as she felt herself being stroked deliciously by his thick hard cock, sliding in inch by inch into her sopping pussy.

"You like that huh?" he murmured at her ear as he gave his hips one last thrust causing them both to moan simultaneously as his cock fully embed itself inside her.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me!" she screamed. Dominic was so glad that it was night and no one was in the building for he loved the way she was screaming for his cock. Every thrust inside her elicited a moan that rang like music in his ears. She was such a tight, hot fuck that he was on the verge of losing control.

He placed his palms on her breast and slowly pulled her body up such that her back pressed against his. In one quick stride, he was pressing her against the glass window while he continued his assault on her pussy. He knew that no one on the outside could see in but the thought of being looked at made him riled with lust.

"Sydney..." he groaned her name as he felt himself coming.

"No... not yet!" she begged, pushing her ass backwards to meet his every stroke. Dominic was amazed at her stamina. A smile crept up his lips. So she wanted to fuck all night huh?

Slowly, he pulled himself out of her and waited for her to turn around. He gave a satisfied smile when her lips immediately latched itself on his cock. He loved it; the way she was stroking him and sucking him at the same time, the way her tongue twirled around his cock like a hungered bitch in heat. She was really good. For a second, he wondered about all the other men whom she had done the same thing to in her life and he felt his heart jolt. His wolf seemed to have come to the same conclusion and was pawing at him, as if wanting to know more.

"What's wrong, Dominic? Don't you like it?" she asked when she sensed his changed behavior.

"No... no, I love it... you're so good Sydney..."

"Then what is it?" she asked again, although her hands never stopped stroking him. Dominic found it hard to speak.

"Umm... are you married Sydney?" he almost choked on the words when it came out. Instantly her eyes widened and she stared at him in disbelief.

"You ask me this only after you've fucked me? You're an incredible moron! The worst sort of man I've ever met!" she yelled. Dominic lost count of the various vulgarities she used to describe him as she angrily picked up her clothes or whatever's left of them.

"No... Sydney, that's not what I meant... Oh god, this is so fucking hard!" he said as he slapped a hand on his forehead. "Just fucking tell me if I'm fucking some other man's woman okay? Just tell me before I fuck you all over the place!" he said with a low growl in throat. Sydney turned to look at him and saw that the lust in his eyes were back. Somehow it frightened her and excited her all at the same time.

"Would you really like to fuck me all over the place?" she asked with a slight purr. Dominic looked at her curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"You haven't answered my question, Sydney..."

"Mmm... guess that's a no then," she said simply as she started towards the door. Dominic felt his anger pulsating. This woman was just unbearable! His wolf was whining, begging for Dominic to follow her but Dominic was just too angered to let her win.

That Sydney was such an arrogant, unbearable and egoistical woman he had ever met... but she was sexy as hell and fucked like heaven.

"She likes to play, mate," Dominic found himself smiling as he comforted his wolf. "Let the games begin..."

***

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,147 Followers