To Love a Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Breaking up is hard to do.
1.7k words
4.52
18.1k
24

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexipoet
sexipoet
94 Followers

Hey guys enjoy chapter 2 and as always leave feedback and comments!!

Trace-

The next morning didn’t bring any relief to my savaged mind or my anger over my situation. I stretched my tall frame out in the bed feeling the spot next to me was empty.

‘Rachel must have snuck out before her parents woke up.’ I thought to myself pulling myself from my bed. I heard the sounds of the base waking up, everyone rising to start their jobs that kept our home running as I shuffled off toward the bathroom.

A lot of the pack members worked in the company’s we owned in the closest town but most of them preferred to find jobs such as building new houses or running communications and security. Some of the women worked here in the main house cleaning and cooking while the others either watched over the pups or helped aid the infirmary.

I glanced at my appearance in the mirror appraising myself. Strong jaw line, slightly crooked nose from having it broken during training, piercing blue eyes same as always. A lot of people say that I resemble actor Nolan Gerard Funk but I don’t see it.

I reached in the shower stall turning on the hot water before I hopped in drenching my head, watching the water beads slide down my chest. I grabbed my bar of soap from the shelf and started washing my chest. I heard the door to my bedroom open and someone walk in.

“Babe?” I heard Rachel call out to me. I pulled the shower door back, “In the shower Rach!” I called back to her lathering my hands through my hair she walked into the bathroom naked and slid in the shower naked, her small perky breasts rubbing across my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her waist cupping her bottom, “Looking for me?” I ask picking her up tapping her thigh to have her wrap her long legs around my waist.

She did as I requested her pussy rubbing against my dick in the movement and she whimpered softly burying her face in my neck. “I needed to tell you something baby.”

“Well tell me,” I said to her rotating her hips. Her breath caught as I increased the friction moving one of my hands from her waist reaching between us to grab my cock, rubbing the head across her clit.

“Trace baby…” she gasped her hands sliding from my soapy hair down my back sinking her nails in my shoulders. I lean in and graze her neck with my teeth causing shuddered to run through her.

“What is it that you want to tell me huh Rach?” I whispered.

She moaned “Trace I need you to stop teasing me and fuck me please?”

“Gladly baby.” I positioned my cock and pushed into her tight heat abruptly causing her to cry out. I pushed her against the shower wall roughly pumping into her her cries echoing off the walls as the water fell over us.

I moved one of my hands up into her hair pulling on the blonde strands. My other hand slid from her hip to her ass squeezing hard enough to leave a bruise behind.

I picked up speed thrusting into her over and over again harder each time making sure I hit the spongy set of nerves with the head of my dick with each stroke.

“Oh my god… Trace baby that’s my spot, you’re gonna make me cum!!” Rachel cried out banging her head against the tiles as her nails dug into my back drawing blood.

I pulled my hand from her hair and reached between us to rub her clit. She released a silent scream as she clenched around me. I felt my balls tighten and quickly pulled out of her pussy.

I growled coming on her stomach before resting my forehead against Rachel’s both of us trying to catch our breath as we came down from our explosive sex session. Rachel slowly slid her legs back down until her feet hit the floor and she was standing on her own.

“Now that’s a good morning!” she panted out giggling running her hands through my still somewhat soapy hair.

I stayed silent still breathing hard before I asked her, “What did you want to tell me?”

“I found a way for us to be together. So you can get out of marrying what’s her face. If you get me pregnant then they have no choice but to let you out of the mating.” she gushed smiling up at me.

I yanked away from her putting myself further under the luke warm spray, “Rachel have you lost all parts of your mind? I’m not getting you pregnant!” I all but yell at her.

“Trace baby it’s the perfect way for us to be together!” she said coming toward me, but I push her back before shutting off the water and almost running from the bathroom.

Rachel scrambled after me but before she could say anything more on the subject I heard Blaze call to me, “T you might want to hurry it up in there. Dad is calling an emergency meeting with us and the Betas.”

“I’ll be out in a few minutes. If I don’t get away from Rachel I'm liable to kill her.” I responded. Not even bothering to glance at Rachel who was standing naked in the middle of the room dripping water on the hard wood floor.

I pushed past her to go back into the bathroom to grab my towel off the rack drying off before strolling back into my room. “Trace please just think about it then we could be together,” she pleaded softly.

I didn’t say anything to her I just dressed myself quickly and walked out of my bedroom. As soon as I had the door closed I noticed Blaze leaning against the wall across from my room.

I could tell he had been there for a while. He didn’t say anything to me; he just shook his head at me. I stomped past him and down the stairs to the pack meeting and security room and plopped my but in the first seat I reached.

My father, James, was sitting at the head of table with my mother, Claire, was to his right and his beta Travis to his left. Blaze sat down in the chair next to me and the other 3 security betas took their seats in the remaining chairs looking toward my father to start speaking.

“I’m just going to get straight to the point I'm tired of bullshitting around. Since my stubborn son refuses to listen to me and break up his relationship with Rachel, I'm going to force his hand. Instead of waiting for your birthday, Trace, I have decided that the mating between you and Avani and the merging of the packs is going to be moved up. I've already spoken to Alpha Chambers, who is on board with the new change of plan. The mating will be this Saturday and were leaving today, specifically within the hour. I'm going to call an all pack meeting to get everybody together and load up the SUV’s.” My father said.

I felt like I had running water in my ears clouding my hearing and I turned to my brother to get conformation that this wasn’t a dream. “Is dad being serious?” I asked him.

“As a heart attack. Traceon you gave me no choice but to do this,” my father answered instead of Blaze. “Instead of thinking with your head as an alpha should your thinking with your dick. Well I'm taking it out of your hands. Now go pack!” he all but snarled at me.

“Jim please stay calm.” I heard my mother say softly as I shot up from out of my chair growling as I stormed from the room.

“That went well” Blaze commented as I left “Blaze shut the hell up and go pack!"

Avani-

I woke up earlier than everyone else the next morning and snuck out to the only place that ever made sense to me: the cliffs that over looked the ocean.

I walked through my house as quietly as I could, sneaking out the front door past the guards and into the forest walking toward the cliff.

I went and sat on the edge my legs dangling over the side inhaling the salty sea air as it calmed my frazzled nerves. After mother died this is the only place I felt at peace.

It was my home away from home, the only place I could be alone without the taunting of my other pack mates. I couldn’t get the thought of mating with Trace out of my mind.

We always had this weird connection when we were little and he was the one who comforted me when my mom died. When he left it was like a part of me was missing. Even feeling that way I never wanted to be forced into marrying him.

I heard footsteps coming toward me and knew it was my best friend Tyree. She always knew where to find me whenever I disappeared. “Ava, alpha sent me to find you. He said it’s urgent.” She said stopping right behind me.

“Did he tell you what the problem was?” I asked standing up wiping the dirt off my butt walking away from my peace back toward the woods, back to my responsibilities.

“No he just said you needed to get back to the main house now,” she responded I picked up the pace walking faster. Whatever was going on had to be urgent if dad didn’t even tell Tyree what was going on.

When we got back to the compound everyone was just waking up and getting ready for the day. My dad was waiting in the great hall pacing back and forth when we walked in the front door.

“Avani you need to go upstairs and get ready.” He said stopping in his tracks.

“Ready for what daddy?” I asked confused on what he was talking about.

“Your mating has been moved up. The Andretti pack is coming tonight.”

sexipoet
sexipoet
94 Followers