To Love a Wolf Ch. 05

Story Info
Bachelorette - Werewolves Edition.
2.7k words
4.51
12.9k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexipoet
sexipoet
94 Followers

So I have no idea if any of you guys have seen the little notes I've written on my profile and I know a lot of you are more than a little pissed off at me for how long it's taken for me to actually have time to sit down and write Ch. 05. All I can say is the last 3 months have been super crazy. Special thanks to D3licious for helping me get my thoughts together for this chapter. :p

- Sexi

*****

Trace-

After Alpha Dawson's announcement all hell broke loose. I barely had time to catch Avani before her body began its descent to the ground.

I pulled her up into my arms and looked toward her father, "Should I take her back up to her rooms?" I asked enjoying the feel of her body against mine despite the circumstances.

"No, take her to the conference room, the one from earlier. I'll be in momentarily to check on her." Alpha Chambers growled never taking his eyes away from Alpha Dawson and his son who just happened to be boring holes into the side of my head with his intense stare.

I had to keep myself in check not to growl which would cause embarrassment to the pack. Instead I chose to ignore Koda and do as Alpha Chambers requested and carried Avani through the front hall to the conference room kicking the door shut behind me.

I gently laid her down on the love seat in the far corner of the room and took a few steps back wiping my hand across my face.

'When the hell did this situation go from bad to out-fucking- rageous?' I thought to myself trying hard not to start pacing.

The door to the conference room crashed open as Alpha Chambers, followed by my parents and my brother, strode into the room, with Alpha Dawson, his wife, Koda and the beta's not far behind.

One of the omega's brought in a tray with glasses and a pitcher of water before quietly closing the door behind her leaving the eleven of us alone in the tension filled room.

"Alright cut the shit Dawson. What are you trying to do?" My dad questioned breaking the silence that had filled the room.

"I'm not trying to do anything. We came early because my son has been eager to return since our last visit a few months ago. Now I understand why." Alpha Dawson said putting his hands up in defense.

The older man stayed wisely on the far side of the room away from the two angry men on the other side.

"I call bullshit. He would have known if my daughter was his mate beforehand and frankly so would she." Alpha Chambers said plopping down in the closest chair to him.

"Yes sir I knew before but I just didn't say anything. I wanted to be absolutely sure and now I am," Koda spoke for the first time "that's why we came early is to make sure that what my wolf was feeling is correct." He continued.

His tone cause my wolf to growl as he began to beat me to get lose so he could attack the man who was claiming our mate was his own.

"Well it's not," I say without really thinking.

"What?" Koda frowned taking his attention away from the alphas to me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Blaze inch his way closer toward me just in case anything happened.

"Your wrong Dawson, Avani isn't your mate. She's mine." I said.

"What?!" was chorused around the room and I'm pretty sure a squeal of delight came from my mother.

My eyes never left Koda as he bared his teeth and growled his body shuddering as he shifted, lunging for me, knocking over the glasses that had been sitting on the table.

The women screamed as the glasses shattered on the floor behind the light gray wolf that now stood growling and snapping in front of me.

Avani-

I could hear voices yelling around me. They sounded thick with frustration and stress.

I was trying to get my mind to concentrate on what the angry voices were saying but I was too tired, too numb.

The voices got louder and then the growling began. I heard someone scream and glass shatter on the floor. I desperately wanted to find out what was going on.

'Later' I thought to myself as I continued into my deep slumber.

Trace-

"I'm not going to fight you Dawson." I said not moving an inch form my spot.

The wolf in front of me growled baring his teeth in my direction.

"He's right Dawson. There is not going to be any fight over my daughter. I've had enough of this kind of disrespect! I invite you into my home to share what is to be considered a joyous time for my pack and you come here and act like untrained animals! Now shift back!" Alpha Chamber's roared from his post across the room next to my father, both looking as if they were going to explode at any minute, his tone leaving Koda no choice but to obey the command and change back.

"I'm sorry Alpha's. I meant no disrespect but for men who have actually been lucky enough to have found your mates in your long life times you should know that the wolf wants to lay claim," he said throwing a look my way. "Any way I didn't mean to show you and Alpha Andretti any disrespect I just wanted him to know that Avani is mine and I will fight for her." Koda continued.

It took everything I head to keep my wolf under control so that I didn't attack the smug little bastard.

"Leave us. We have much to talk about. Trace, neither you nor Koda are allowed to have contact with Avani until we have come up with a solution. Blaze take her up to her rooms and send your mate in there for when she wakes up to explain all of this mess to her. We are to be informed the minute she wakes up. We also are to be informed if Koda or Trace tries to force their way in to the room. Are we all clear?" Alpha Chambers asked looking around the room to see if there was anybody who had anything to say against him.

Koda wisely kept his mouth shut but that didn't stop him from clenching his jaw tightly as he nodded slightly.

"Alright clear out."

I watched as my twin came toward the love seat I was standing in front, sharing a look with him as he scooped her up. Blaze stuck his chin out ever so slightly signaling he understood he had precious cargo in his arms before disappearing out the door.

Koda was already halfway out the door with me right behind him when my father's voice rang out: "Absolutely no fighting you two knuckle heads. That's the last thing we need to have happen now."

We didn't say anything in response but he knew we heard him. My eyes drifted toward the grand staircase that my brother had just disappeared with Avani.

Everything in me called to me to follow just to find out if she was okay or even if she had awakened yet. My feet began moving in the direction of the stairs when my brother's new mate, Tyree, put her slim 5'6 frame in my path blocking me from continuing.

"Alpha's order's Trace. You and Koda are not allowed anywhere near upstairs or Avani until a decision has been made regarding your situation. Please don't make this any harder than it's already going to be." she pleaded with me.

My wolf wanted to howl and attack the woman who was keeping him from his mate but rationally I knew that she was right.

I only acknowledged her words with a small nod before turning on the heel of my foot hoping that a run through the woods would help calm my temper.

Avani-

My mind was beginning to snap back into focus after being stuck in darkness for I don't know how long.

The only thing I heard in the silent room was the sound of my breathing and someone else's too.

Struggling to open my eyes I felt someone shift on the bed next to me. "Ava?" I heard the tiny voice ask and recognized it belonging to Tyree.

The world stopped spinning and I was able to slowly sit up and noticed that we were in my room on my bed.

"What happened Ty?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "I don't remember how I got up here" I continued.

"Blaze carried you up here on your father's orders after you fainted." She said.

I remember being outside and Koda dropping that huge bombshell saying that I was his mate, who caused uproar with the pack.

I also vaguely remember Trace claiming that I was his mate as well in the conference room. My wolf beat at me at the thought of Trace being my mate but she also got excited at the thought of Koda being our mate as well.

"Ty, can you please tell me I'm dreaming and that this whole arranged mating didn't get a whole lot more complicated." I pleaded as I watched her eyes fill with sympathy.

"Sorry babe I wish I could. But on the bright side you get to pick from the two most eligible Alpha's to be your mate. You already know that the others are going to be jealous beyond belief." She said excitedly.

"yeah great just what I need: another reason for the pack to hate me." I mutter stretching my muscles out that had been stuck in the same position for the last few hour.

Before Tyree could respond there was a knock on the door before Blaze poked his head in the door, "Hey Avani glad to see your awake." He said before coming all the way in the room standing next to his mate.

Once again envious feelings ran rampant through my veins as I watched the new couple interact with each other.

I had no idea why I was so jealous of my friends relationship. 'Because you want that for yourself and now your caught in the middle of a big fucking mess.' I thought to myself.

"Your dad needs to see you immediately. They are trying to put together a solution to your... ah... situation." Blaze said pulling me out of my depressing thoughts and back to reality.

I had two men claiming to be my mate and I don't know which one was going to be chosen for me. I slowly threw my legs over the side of the bed trying to make myself stand up so that I wouldn't break my face.

I had no idea how long I had been out and didn't want to chance me falling. Tyree stood up and held my hand as we shuffled toward the door.

"Are you okay to walk? You've been out for a while..." Blaze asked in a concerned tone as we walked out into the hall way.

Tyree closed the door behind us and my legs began to firm up so that I could walk normal. "Yeah I should be fine. Thanks." I said as I speed up toward the stairs.

My wolf caught the scent of earth and man and got excited as I descended the stairs. That could only mean that either Koda or Trace was nearby.

I ignored my wolf's urge to go and track down the owner of the scent and continued to the base of the steps before throwing over my shoulder.

"Are they in the conference room again?"

"Yes."

I walked to the door on the left and opened the door peaking my head in the room full of pack leaders.

They stopped their conversation and the three alphas looked up from their perch in the front of the room.

"Princess you're awake. How are you feeling?" My dad asked standing up walking toward me.

"I'm fine daddy. I was told you guys needed to talk to me about how to deal with this situation?" I say meeting him in the middle of the room before meeting the eyes of the other two alphas and their wives along with the betas.

Pretty much anyone of power between the 3 packs was in that room to help decide my fate.

"Yes princess we came to an agreement about how to proceed with this whole mess and we decided to send you to the city." My dad said leading me to the table so I could sit down in the seat in between him and Alpha Andretti.

"The city? What's in the city that will help with this whole crazy mess?" I asked super confused.

"What your father is trying to say, Avani is that we are going send you, Trace, Koda and a few of the others from the packs to the city for you to make a decision about who you want as your mate on your own." Alpha Andretti said picking up where my father left off.

I let lose an unlady like snort as I answered back sarcastically, "So what am I supposed to do? Date both of them like on those cheesy reality TV shows and pick the one I like best to be stuck with for all of eternity?"

"That's exactly what you need to do. Date them both, get to know them and see which one you connect with and that's who your mate will be." My dad said.

"You guys are kidding right? You seriously expect me to play Bachelorette- werewolves edition? You guys are nuts! That plan would never work." I screech.

"The fact is we need you to make it work. Sure we could force a choice by having them fight it out but in all honesty the 3 of us," my dad said gesturing between himself Alpha Andretti and Alpha Dawson, "Feel this is the best solution. This way nobody can claim that any of us are influencing your decision. This is strictly between you and your wolf as to who you choose" he finished.

Trying to wrap my head around this whole situation was making my head hurt as I tried to sort through it.

"So basically your sending me, Trace and Koda to the city to try and sort this out ourselves? What happens when those two idiots kill each other?" I question skeptically.

"That's why we're sending Tyree, Blaze, Rachel, Amiee, Louis, and a bunch of other pack members with you. That way they can act like buffers to hopefully keeping the fighting between them to a dull roar. Now I need you to go upstairs and get ready to go. You need to take at least two weeks' worth of clothing with you. Claire has already taken care of all the hotel arrangements. While you're doing that, we will be informing the rest of the group of the change of plans and have them start packing as well." My dad responded effectively dismissing me with my packing orders.

I was still skeptical about this whole situation but I nodded anyway and left the room. I didn't get very far before I heard familiar voices in the hall next to the stairs.

Without letting myself be seen I listened...

"Lucky bitch" Sara spat with malice.

"I know. Leave it to the fat midget to not get not only one of the hottest alpha wolves but both of them. And don't even get me started about her little sidekick. In less than 4 hours the top 3 most eligible wolves have been snatched up." Nessa replied sadly.

"Don't remind me. All the luck always goes to least deserving." Sara sniffed.

'Great this is exactly what I didn't need was more grief from them. Their voice started getting closer so as quickly as I could I slipped from my hiding place and jogged up the stairs to my room.

I stared at Trace's door with a look of longing as I walked past it. My wolf was begging for me to go and see if he was inside the room, begging just to be near him but I ignored the urge and went to my room to begin packing.

?????-

Everything about this plan was going right along schedule.

The seeds of doubt have been placed.

Soon they will be so overcome with the issue over the precious pack merging that no one would know what hit them.

I just had to wait it out.

Ch.06 Coming Soon

sexipoet
sexipoet
94 Followers