To Love a Wolf Ch. 06

Story Info
Tell me how you really feel AKA Truth hurts.
3k words
4.66
12k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexipoet
sexipoet
94 Followers

Avani-

Tonight was my first date with Trace. We had been here two days and already I wanted to go home. Everybody who came with us including both Trace and Koda was rubbing me the wrong way.

The only ones who didn't seem to be bothering me was Tyree (no big surprise there) and Blaze. They were the only ones who didn't have something smart to say nor did they have a macho male wolf pissing contest going on like everyone else.

When daddy told me who he picked to come with us I wanted to be mauled by a bear or even ask one of the omegas's to bash my skull in.

I should have known better than to think the fates would have been nice to me after the situation I was in now but I figured our precious Luna would intervene. Nope instead I got stuck with four of my worse tormentors.

Sara, Nessa, Duke, and Johnny have made it their life mission to torment me every chance they got from the time I was 4. They were the ring leaders, starting up nicknames like half-breed and midget. My favorite was half-breed midget (they were so creative. Not).

At least my dad had picked other people from the other two visiting packs to come along as well, although I wasn't too happy about Rachel being one of the people that he picked. There's just something about knowing she used to fuck my potential mate up until 3 days ago that makes me uncomfortable.

A soft knock on my door drew me away from the unhappy thoughts I was having, reminding me that I have a date to get ready for.

"Come in." I called out not bothering to stand up from the crossed legged position I was in on the floor on the other side of the bed.

"Girl don't you have a date to be getting ready for? Why are you sitting there instead of getting ready?" Tyree asked closing the door behind her.

"I'm sitting here because I don't want to do this. Why couldn't the fates have found someone else to mess with like this? Then everything could have gone on as planned and I wouldn't be forced to be here, having to date two men at the same time and I wouldn't be stuck here with one of the men's ex-girlfriend as well as a group of people that hate me- present company excluded. I wish this whole thing never happened." I pout, leaning forward to rest my head on my crossed legs.

I hear a sharp sigh before Tyree wrenched me back into an upright position.

"Hey..." I start to say but the look on my best friends face caused me to shut my mouth.

"Listen up Avani because I'm going to do something that should have been done a while ago: pull your head out your ass. You want to know the real reason the others pick on you despite the fact that you're the Alpha's daughter? Because you're an easy mark, that's why. You're naturally kind and sensitive and still broken up over the disappearance of your mom and those blood thirsty wolves prey on that and you allow them to. I'm not saying that being sensitive and kind and nurturing is a bad thing by no means am I saying that you need to forget your mom either but it's going to continue to make you an easy mark until you learn to put your alpha bitch on and not let them see it hurts you. You need to grow up and stop letting them run your life!" She snaps at me causing my eyes to widen.

Hearing those things from anyone would have hurt but hearing them from someone who is supposed to be my sister was killing me. I tried my best to keep a straight face and not cry but it was hard.

A single tear ran down my face and I guess it broke Tyree down because she sighed again before plopping down next to me on the floor with her face in her hands.

"Shit Ava I didn't mean for it to come out like that, I..."

I never even gave her a chance to finish before I darted up off the floor and practically ran to the door.

"Ava! Avani wait I'm sorry!" Tyree called out trying to grab my arm but I let the door slam behind me before she could catch up.

I started to run again before crashing into someone's chest in the midst of wiping tears that now at this point were pouring down my face.

Strong arms wrapped around me keeping me from hitting the ground from the impact. I knew from his scent alone that it was Trace before my teary hazel met his questioning stormy blue-grey ones.

Before he could even open his mouth I whimpered out, "Please just get me out of here."

He took my hand and we ran through the hallway of the five star hotel that we were staying in making it around the corner before we heard Tyree calling for me to come back.

"Come on hurry up before she catches up to us" I say in a panic. Trace looks around before noticing the stair way door to our right and pulls me in that direction.

"Come on we can take the stairs and hide on another floor." he said throwing the door open and shutting it quickly behind us.

Since our room arrangements were on the 25th VIP floor there was no place to go but down.

"Come on I hear somebody coming and if Tyree hasn't already it won't be long before my brother gets involved in our search. Plus since we're on the top floor we need to go down before were caught and from the panicked look on your face I'd say you don't want that yet." Trace said pulling me in the direction of the stairs. Trace said pulling me in the direction of the stairs.

I finally got my feet to move and I followed him as we jogged down the concrete stairs. I was semi-worried because of the amount of noise the echoes of our footfalls were making but I tried to stay focused on my sexy savior instead.

We stopped once we got down to the 12th floor stair cases and he turned around to look at me.

"I know there's another elevator bank on the other side of the hotel. There's a chance we can make it out before they can catch us. That may be the best option because it won't be long before they think to check the stairs." he said guiding me out the stairwell and into the hallway.

It was quite for the most part but with our enhanced ears we could hear people moving around in their rooms and the faint sounds of TV's.

Our feet soundlessly shuffled across the carpeted floor until we made it to the eastern side of the hotel where the other set of elevators were.

I stabbed at the button hoping that the car didn't take too long to get here. Luck was in our favor and the doors opened immediately letting another couple off before we hurried on.

It didn't take long before the elevator arrived in the lobby and we started for the front door. I just wanted to hurry up and get away from the hotel, from the people who were looking for me from everything.

As if sensing my despair Trace took my hand and we walked quickly through the main lobby around the other patrons milling about. We were almost to the door when I heard my name being called, turning my head slightly I saw Tyree coming toward us.

"Shit lets go now!"

We broke out into a sprint pushing past the remaining people that stood between us and the door just barely making our escape as we dashed out in to the night.

Tyree-

'What on earth would possess me to say that to her?' I thought as I waited for the elevator to come pick me from the lobby.

I had spent the last 10 minutes searching for my best friend only to find her running away with my mate's brother.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that as the elevator opened and I walked in, I didn't see my mate standing right in front of me until I crashed right into him.

"Did you find her?" he asked wrapping his arms around me after pressing the button for our floor.

"Yes. She was with your brother. They disappeared outside. What am I going to do, Blaze? She thinks I'm just as bad as the others who are constantly putting her down. What happens if she never forgives me? She's my best friend." I sob into his strong chest.

"Shhh baby it'll be alright. She'll forgive you especially if what you told me about her is true. What you said hurt her yes but it needed to be said, especially if she chooses my brother to be her mate. You said it because you love her but your delivery frankly sucked. Just give her some time" Blaze said to me as the elevator arrived on our floor.

He picked me up and carried me all the way to the door of our room. I rested my head on his shoulder as he swiped the key card to let us in before kicking the door shut.

"Come on love. Let's try and get some sleep. Maybe you'll feel better after taking a nap." Blaze said laying me across our bed.

I pull him down next to me and snuggle up against his chest before closing my eyes and while trying to make my mind stop worrying about what could happen later, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Trace-

The sound of the waves apparently calmed Avani down immensely. She was no longer crying and wiping tears from her face but instead staring across the sound at the Seattle skyline lighting up the dark, the space needle sticking out like a beacon.

After we ran out the hotel doors we walked around the block before coming back to get one of the SUV's. We decided to make the drive out to Alki beach and sit along the water, to try and clear Avani's mind of whatever she was running from.

I still don't know what Tyree said to her. Part of me doesn't want to know because I would be tempted to choke the day lights out of her for hurting my mate. That would not go down well with my brother either.

The other part of me wants to know so that I could make her feel better, ease her pain. It's crazy how I went from not wanting anything to do with this whole arranged mating thing a few days ago and now suddenly I care enough to want to see Avani happy. It pains me to even see her cry.

I feel her start to shiver as the temperature continues to drop and I turn to look at her noticing in depth what she has on. A pair of black denim shorts that stop mid-thigh, a white tank top and a pair of black converse.

Ironically we matched. For our date tonight I had chosen a pair of black cargo shorts, a plain white tee, black converse and a dark gray hoody. Without really thinking I pulled my arms out of my jacket and yanked it over my head before handing it over to her.

She gave me this weird little side eye before taking it and putting it on. "Thanks." she murmured.

The silence was slowly starting to drive me insane.

"Want to talk about it?" I ask reaching for a rock sitting beside me in the sand before chucking it into the sound in front of us.

"Not really. I mean it was something that probably needed to be said but her timing and her delivery sucked." She said while chucking a rock of her own.

"Let's play 20 questions and try and take your mind off all that drama for the moment. I'll go first. Favorite color?" I ask digging around for another rock to throw.

"Purple, blue and black. Favorite food?"

We went on like that for a while, getting to know each other as adults vs the kids we once were. We continued with our little game until the sound of Avani's stomach growling cut us off.

'We're neglecting our mate. She needs food now' my wolf growled at me.

"Somebody is hungry" I said holding back a laugh as I stood up, brushing the sand off my shorts before reaching down to help her up.

"Yeah sorry to ruin the moment. I haven't eaten since earlier this morning. I guess I was nervous about tonight." Avani said wiping the sand off of the back of her legs and shorts.

I bent over to help rubbing my hands down the smooth, soft skin of her supple thighs and strong calves. She shivered again but this time I knew it had nothing to do with the cold air.

My hands continued to travel up her legs over her hips to her waist where they settle pulling her to me, leaning my forehead against hers.

"What are we doing?" she whispered.

"I have no fucking idea. Just go with it" I reply before kissing her.

Just like the first one, this kiss was burning with a fierce need that once started couldn't be put out. The taste of her on my tongue made the man and the wolf want-need more.

Moving my hands to cup her ass I picked her up causing her to moan in surprise before she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Holding on to her with one hand, I used the other to dig in my pocket for the car keys hitting the button to open the trunk and set her down inside.

Moving my hands to the front of her shorts I flicked the button open causing her to rip her mouth away from mine in surprise.

"What are you doing?" She gasped out as I pulled her shorts down her thick thighs. "Your lips taste so sweet that I have to taste your pussy."

Avani-

"Your lips taste so sweet that I have to taste your pussy" Trace said roughly as he moved my lacey panties down to my ankles to join my shorts. That sentence alone made my nipples tighten and my pussy flood with want for him.

His fingers found their way to my clit causing my back to arch as they grazed across it. "I take it you liked that huh?" he asked rubbing small circles against my pussy. The sensations felt so good that all I could do was bite my lip and nod.

"Then you're going to like this even more." He said as he gently pressed one finger into my pussy, moving it slowly in and out, letting my body get used to the feeling.

It isn't long before he adds a second finger to my sopping wet pussy as he catches my lips in another kiss.

His fingers moving faster now as my hips move trying to take them in deeper as they continuously hit a sweet spot inside of me.

"Oh god what are you doing to me?" I groaned against his mouth licking at his lips as I pressed my body closer trying to relieve the pressure building inside of me.

All he did was chuckle and say "If you have to ask I'm not doing it right" before pressing even harder. The pressure kept mounting and the sensation of having to pee came upon me causing me to panic.

"Wait please I need you to stop... I have to... oh god" I cried out trying to move Trace's hand but I knew it was too late.

His fingers hit that magic spot once more before I came in a gush of fluid around his fingers. It soaked my outer thighs, Trace's hand as well as creating a huge wet mess underneath my ass. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment over what happened.

"I am so sorry I tried to hold it but..." I stammered out but once again Trace's mouth cut me off his hand grabbing hold of my hair yanking my head back to make the kiss deeper before pull back leaving me breathless and wanting.

"Is that the first time you've squirted baby?" he asked. I nod weakly before covering my face with my hands.

"Hey don't do that," he said.

"Why not?" I asked peeking out between my fingers.

"Because if I could make you squirt for me, it means I was doing my job right!" he said cockily causing me to giggle before my stomach interrupted us again.

"My hunger strikes again." I say putting my hands on his shoulders trying to push him back so that I can fix my clothes but he wouldn't budge.

"I'll feed you. As soon as I taste your pussy and make you squirt for me again." He said as he bent over pressing his tongue to my clit.

As my eyes roll back in my head the only thought I could process was 'I can wait a little longer for food.'

?????-

'That little whore!' I thought to myself as I watched the scene play out in front of me. I was furious at the way things were happening. The little bitch was supposed to be repulsed at the sight of that Andretti mutt but instead this is what happens.

I guess if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. This little sex thing they have going on is just a small bump on the road. If nothing else this whole fucking episode showed me that I have to revise plan.

The only person I can trust is me, myself and I.

sexipoet
sexipoet
94 Followers