To Miss, with Love

Story Info
A teacher gets carried away in school.
2.4k words
4.08
15.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen Smart sighed wearily. It had been a long day, and was going to last even longer. She had the next days lessons to prepare for, not to mention all her marking. The final child had left the playground with their parents 30mins ago, and Helen was now sat in her classroom, surrounded by books.

An hour and a half later, and she was alone in her classroom, a headache forming in her temples. She started packing up, and had almost got her coat on when she realised- The resources she needed for tomorrow's lessons were still in the cupboard. She closed her eyes, and debated leaving it, but knew there wouldn't be enough time in the morning. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she sighed again and walked slowly down the corridor to the maths resource room. Switching on the light, the door began it's slow close behind her and she began to search the shelves for 3-D shapes.

The door clicked shut; Helen ignored it, until the light went off, plunging the small room into darkness.

'What?!' She started to turn, but felt hands on her waist, holding her in place. She tried again, fighting the panic in her stomach, but the hands tightened, enforcing the position. One of the hands began to trace a line up her back, around her shoulder and, just as she was about to call out again, it rested over her mouth, stopping her. Her head was pushed to one side, and she felt lips caress her skin. Her head fell backwards onto strong shoulders, and the hand still on her waist moved to undo her shirt buttons.

Helen knew she shouldn't be giving in this easily, but the lips were doing their job. She moaned into the hand over her mouth, and felt her shirt slip off her shoulders. The hand went under her bra, tweaking her nipples and making her moan again.

Helen began to push backwards, and felt the man behind her move too. There was a bang as they hit the closed door, and Helen gasped.

Both the man's hands pulled up her skirt, and she felt fingers inside her underwear. He moved suddenly, and it was her turned to be pushed against the door. With one hand, he undid his trousers and dropped them to the floor, along with his boxers, his lips now on her breasts, his tongue flicking itself across her nipples, teasing them to hardness.

She felt his hands on her hips, before the sensation of her feet leaving the floor. Without a pause, her legs went around his waist, and he entered her hard and fast, breathing into her ear. His teeth grazed her earlobe, and she dug her nails into his back. He thrust into her harder. His fingers began to stroke her clit, slowly, but powerfully. Within seconds she was coming hard, calling out despite her self. His erection was pushing onto her G spot, and she could feel herself coming a second time. As she did so, his own body tensed up, and Helen sighed as he came hard, his teeth biting her neck.

Her legs were lowered to the ground, and the arms that had been holding her up wound themselves around her waist.

'Hello Mrs. Logan!' The voice had a rich Scottish accent, that made her want to jump on him again.

'Not until next week, buster! Now.. Where did you put my skirt?!'

Helen stood on the balcony, admiring the view. The honeymoon was going brilliantly. They'd been in Malta for a week. The weather had been beautiful, and so far the newly weds had been exploring *every* aspect of their married life. Tom had brought her breakfast in bed that morning (albeit ordered from room service!) and they'd enjoyed spilling it over the bed clothes too!

As she stared over towards the deep blue of the sea, Tom, wearing only a towel and fresh from the shower, moved onto the balcony to join his wife. 'Hey you!' he said quietly, taking in the view.

'Hey you.' She moved towards him, pulling his arms around her. They kissed deeply. Helen could feel herself getting carried away, and pulled away. 'Behave!' she chided, turning in his arms to look at the view once more. Their balcony looked over some of the other rooms of the hotel, as well as the swimming pool, and Helen was very conscious of the fact that people were walking around on the paths under them.

Tom smiled, and kissed the back of her neck. His hands moved from her waist and to the thin sarong she wore. She grabbed his fingers. 'I said behave!' she gave him a look over her shoulder. He raised his eyebrows, released his fingers, and continued to undo the tie.

The sarong fell to the floor, and Tom lowered himself to his knees, kissing the back of her thighs and stroking her backside gently.

Helen closed her eyes for a minute, before opening them again, realising where they were. 'We can't!' she moaned, softly.

'Says who?' he grinned, ignoring her misgivings and pushing his fingers into her pussy hard. She moaned again, giving in as she had so many times before. He was so difficult to resist! With his other hand he reached around her waist and began to stroke her clit. Her hands gripped the cold stone of the balcony as she felt her body's defenses collapsing.

As suddenly as he'd started, Tom stopped. Helen felt cheated. 'Hey!'

'I thought you said stop?!' Her eyes narrowed, and he gave her a crooked grin before thrusting his fingers into her once more. Faster this time, he was only looking for one thing, and this time he pushed her further, rubbing at her clit harder and harder. Helen's legs began to shake and, as she orgasmed, it was hard to keep quiet.

Tom began to move back up her body, his towel hiding very little. As he stood, the towel fell. Ignoring it, he moved her legs apart and entered her quickly.

His thrusts were slow, designed to tease as well as not give anything away to anyone who may be able to see them from below. Tom grazed her neck with his teeth and moved one hand next to hers. The other moved between her legs again, rubbing her already sensitive clit and pushing her body to come again. As she did, someone called a hello up to them, and she forced a smile. Behind her, the idea that someone might know what was going on sent him over the edge, and he came with her, the sensation of her internal muscles contracting around his erection making it impossible for him to reply to the cheery greeting.

Moving away from her, Tom bent to pick up his towel. Helen stood still gripping the stone balcony for a minute, before relaxing into a chair.

*******

'Mrs. Logan, Mrs. Logan!! Shannon's got my halo!!'

Helen sighed. 'Lauren, relax. Shannon, for the tenth time, give back the halo. You're the Christmas star. You don't NEED a halo.'

20minutes before the start of the performance, and the year fours were starting to get more fidgety than she could have possibly believe.

Tom gave her a sympathetic smile from across the room and she smiled back, allowing herself a few stolen seconds to appreciate how good looking her husband was, before she was distracted again.

'MRS LOGAN!' she sighed, and went back to re-organising the nativity.

*******

A short while later, the performance was in full swing. She stood in the doorway of the hall, watching her class proudly. For all their whinging, they were doing well. A hand went over her mouth and pulled her back into the classroom behind the hall.

'Hey you!'

Helen gave Tom a disapproving look. 'Behave buster. I'm supposed to be in there!'

'You look frazzled. Come here.' He turned her round so her back was to him, and began to massage her shoulders.

'Mmmmm.' She sank onto the table, sitting between his legs, enjoying the sensation. The play went on in the backround, and she could faintly hear her class singing the song she had spent weeks teaching them. She should be in there. As she began to stand up, Tom's hands pushed her back down, and slipped into the top of her shirt.

'I said behave Mr Logan!' she said softly, feeling her resolve disappear yet again.

'Shut up, and just enjoy!'

His hand slid down her body, reaching the top of her trousers before undoing the top button, and slipping inside. Her head fell onto his shoulder as he began to stroke her clit slowly. Helen gripped the table top, and could feel her pulse beat faster and his strokes got harder. She felt his lips on her neck and was transported back to that night in the resources cupboard before the summer. The memory of him inside her, pushing hard, fucking her for all he was worth was enough, and she began to come hard, pushing back against her husband.

'Now.. Don't you feel better?!' Her relaxation was cut short by the sound of clapping.

'It's nearly over!' she said softly, trying to make herself move. She managed to stand and re-do her trousers, before giving him a quick kiss. 'I'll pay you back later!' She grinned at him, and walked back into the hall.

The play was a complete success, even if Helen said so herself. The kids behaved, the songs were spot on, and the parents had all said how much they'd enjoyed it. Helen sank into the sofa, her feet aching and pulled off her shoes and socks. A glass of wine was waved in front of her. 'Go on! You deserve it.' She smiled, and watched her husband's bum as he walked back to his computer. Seeing him writing brought back so many memories. It was how they'd met 3 years before. She'd only been teaching a few terms, and was also trying to carry on with her writing, a passion that she'd always enjoyed. As much as she loved her own writing, she didn't have the confidence to send anything away, so had joined a writing class. She'd been pretty lonely for the first few classes. Everyone seemed to know each other, and she felt like the outsider, but then Tom had come in. He'd known some people there, but had chosen to sit next to her, smiling. The attraction was instantaneous but it still took Helen a good few weeks to get the courage to talk to him. In fact, it was him that had initiated the conversation, much to her embarrassment. She'd had milk from her hot chocolate on her cheek, and he'd moved to wipe it off, making her blush.

It had been slow going at first. They had been almost teenage in their relationship, holding hands and doing no more than kissing. As they'd got to know each other, Helen had begun to find areas of herself she didn't know existed. They'd tried things she'd only thought of in her wildest dreams, and she felt alive when she was with him.

It hadn't been long before she'd moved in with him. Tom had been fantastic, finding a new place for both of them, so they could have a fresh start together. And, after 2 and ½ years, he'd proposed. They were walking in the park, it must have been at least eleven in the evening, and she'd got cold. He'd given her his coat, and, putting her hand in the pocket, she'd found the box. When she turned to see him, he was down on one knee. The stars were out, and the park was bathed in moonlight. It was perfect.

And now, here they were, enjoying their new married life. He caught her looking, and abandoned the computer. 'So.. You said something about paying me back?' he said, smiling.

'Did I?!' she asked in mock confusion. 'I don't remember that!' Tom gave her a look. 'Oh you're so not getting away with that one!' He fell into the seat beside her, and she put her glass down on the table. She stood, brushing his hands away as he tried to pull her back to him, and then pushing him back down as he tried to stand. 'There are rules to getting pay back Buster! No touching till I say, no moving, and no talking!' Tom obediently made a zipper movement across his mouth, and relaxed into the chair.

Helen slipped her jacket from her shoulders as slowly as she could, before beginning to undo her shirt buttons. Turning before the last, she stood with her back to him and dropped the shirt down to the floor, reaching up to undo her bra clasp. As it popped free she turned again, holding it to her chest before letting one hand drop at a time, giving her husband a brilliant view of her breasts. He was already breathing heavier, and she could tell from the growing bulge in his trousers that this was payback he was enjoying.

She undid the top button of her trousers, glad she'd already taken off her shoes and socks. She felt the material as it glided over her hips, leaving her with nothing but her pants on. Tom's hands reached out, but she gently slapped them. 'No touching, remember!' He bit his lip, and she could see it was a struggle. He'd always taken control, and when faced with Helen's dominance for a change, he was finding it difficult.

Slowly Helen began to removed her underwear, sliding it down her legs to the floor. She made one more full turn, allowing Tom to see her completely naked body, before moving to the sofa and running her hands across his chest. She undid his shirt buttons before moving to his trousers. His hardness was even more evident through his tight boxer shorts and she wasted no time releasing it. Kneeling on the sofa cushions, she stuck her bum up in the air, appreciating the fact that Tom had flaunted the 'no touching' rule, and started to stoke it gently. Her lips found his erection and she began to kiss him, running her tongue up and down at the same time. Tom groaned. His hand ran across her bum and back, pushing her shoulders down encouraging her to carry on sucking. Helen reached between his legs and began to stroke the sensitive skin along his thighs and under his balls. At her light touch, Tom groaned again, deeper this time, and came hard. Helen sat up, smiling. 'Payback enough?'

'Oh yes!'