To My Prince

Story Info
A declaration of love.
773 words
4.33
22.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Love,

I sit thinking of how we first met. Not an uncommon meeting, but yet uncommon in how it seemed to move so quickly to love. Not just a love of simplicity either. From the start it seemed to be different than just becoming aquaintances. It moved smoothly, and as I look back I was pretty agressive. Not really what I usualy seem to be, but pulled by a force beyond myself.

I seemed to keep pressing the issue with you. I kept after you until you finally let go, let me inside the real you. I could tell you were reserved, and I had a hint of why, but I forged onward. Something about you made me want to see deep inside. I felt there was something inside that needed to be seen. I could instinctively tell there was an amazing person inside you that needed to be released.

I could feel you had been hurt. I didn't know the extent or the details of your injury, but I wanted, no needed, to see the person I could tell was buried deep. You had covered yourself good, but not so deep that you couldn't be found.

We've all been hurt sometime or another in our lives. Some hurts go deep to the core. I knew if I could overcome mine that I could understand yours.

There had to be trust, and the only way I knew to establish it with you, was to first let you glimpse mine. It was hard for me to let mine go and let you know my secrets, but I knew that if I could let you see in me, you would let me see inside you.

Once we let go and let eachother feel the other, we in turn clung to eachother. I do cling to you. You have turned into my strength. I depend on your love. You love sustains me. Knowing now you are always there for me and have the love you have professed to me makes me the happiest I have ever been so far in my life.

I believe every word you say, and I hang on every word. I love your humor, and your realness. There is nothing fake about you, and nothing pretentious. You are a real man. You don't try, or need to impress anyone. You are genuine. I love all that about you. You are hard working, and most of all hard loving.

I love being with you, and hearing you say," I'm not thru with you yet". There is no rush with you. I long, no I yearn for that daily. I know that everytime we are intimate will not be long and slow, but it is never without feeling and wanting to climb the ladder higher and higher. Taking time to explore eachothers bodies fully. I have never felt good about my body. I've never looked like a supermodel, and I have many doubts about my looks. You make me feel like the most beautiful creature that ever walked. Your compliments never go unnoticed, and make me blush everytime. In turn, I think you are the most gorgeous person I have ever laid my eyes on. There is not a part of you that doesn't turn me on. I can't wait to touch you and hold you close to me everyday. Your intelligence and honesty make me shiver and yearn for more and more of you. you never fail to stimulate me. Your are every womans dream and I am the luckiest one of them all, because I actually have your heart. You are mine, and I am yours.

There will never be a day that I will not be loving you. Everyday with you is like rediscovering ecstacy, and everything that is good about life and living. You make me happy and feel alive. If I can make you feel just a portion of what I feel about you then my life has been worthwhile. Just to know your love and have you as my best friend makes my heart soar. All of the things that are possible with us are enough inspiration to make everyday a joy to live. As Albert Einstein said, " Only a life lived for others is a life worhtwhile." I live mine everyday for you my Prince.

I can never tell you I love you enough. There are not enough words to express my deep devotion and abiding love for you. I will work hard to show you everyday for the rest of my life. Our love will abound forever and beyond.

I am yours beyond forever.