To My Slut Wife

Story Info
Something to make his woman horny.
1k words
3.7
80.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers

I love how horny you can become talking, thinking, doing, reading, watching sex, rubbing your cunt with your silver vibrator through your soaking panties like some horny school girl needing to get off over and over again.

I love wanking off and shooting my load over your tits, on your face, in your mouth. Right now I have a hard cock that would like to grease itself up in a tight slimy cunt.

Your shaven slit from behind, your firm butt pushed up obscenely, thighs apart, head buried into the pillow, moaning.

“You are my Slut, aren’t you?” “Oh yes, I am your fuck slut, oh yes!”

And so I fuck you. Slowly. Watching my cock slip in and out of your baby cunt. Little Vibrating Tad is at hand, I pick him up and press him against your arsehole. You open your mouth wide and suck on the cum stained sheets. Cum from previous fuck sessions. Yours, mine and all the other men who have fucked you as I watched and sometimes joined in.

I grab hold of your big soft rocking tits and squeeze them, slap them, pinch at the puckered nipples. Then a sudden slap on your right cheek with my hard open hand. You shiver and moan as I stroke the reddening patch. And slap again. You need to be punished because you are a bad little slut. Sluts need to be spanked, don’t they.

I tell you to think about being used by two big, bald, black men. You know how they love fucking white women. Especially married ones. I tell you to imagine big, hard, black cock. You don’t have much difficulty in doing so. Your cunt becomes a jungle swamp.

“Do you want to become a fuck toy for two horny black men, my lovely Slut Wife?”

You are bad at lying (except on your back with your legs spread) and don’t need to lie to me anyway, as you know.

“Ohhhhhh fucking YES!!!”

I hear the ring of honesty in your lust crazed voice and so I call, “Alright, you two can come in now.”

The pair of young, handsome, smiling black guys that I have invited, appear, completely naked, huge erections, pendulous balls full of thick spunk. One of them has a stud through the top of his cock skin but right up next to his belly.

You’ll discover what that can do to a woman’s clit as he pounds into you later.

These guys are African – born and bred. They don’t have any of the Western inhibitions when it comes to fucking. They know how to use women. They know how to abuse them for their own pleasure and know that the more they use and abuse the white woman the more of a slut she becomes. They have words for all of this sexual behaviour in their language. Concepts we hardly know. These guys come from a village where all the boys are looked over by all the women. They are taught that women are their fuck toys, there to please them at all times. They are used to fucking grandmothers and their great granddaughters. They are also fed on plants, berries and herbs that keep them vigorous and horny – like young lions on heat.

I slip out of your juiced up cunt and let them at you. I settle down to watch. And to especially listen. I have a camera running, recording it all. We will watch it later as we fuck and suck. But right now your African fuck-obsessed animals are cannibalising you. Thick lips and tongues on your body. One devouring your tits as the other sucks on your cunt, ramming his long hard tongue into your slushy pink softness.

Of course, you have already started that long series of orgasms

My Slut Wife’s orgasms.

Once her mind and body are set on sex there is no stopping them. She is multi-orgasmic. They can come in sudden shudders, in long, slow waves, crawling up her body. They can explode like grenades as she screams or they keep on cumming and cumming, overlapping, a firework finale where each bouquet is more spectacular than the previous and knowing there is going to be that final, huge explosion of ultimate orgasmic feelings.

Until the next one.

She loves sex because she has great orgasms. Moaning, whimpering, screaming cums. Given the right circumstances my Slut Wife cums repeatedly.

So I watch my own live pornography as I wank.

What greater pleasure than seeing your Slut Wife being pleasured? The mutual knowledge of the mutual pleasure. The sharing, the understanding which surpasses all logic. The pangs of jealousy stab into my guts in rhythm with the big hard pounding cock in your cunt and are transformed into throbbing lust. My cock is on the edge of orgasm as I look at you, hear you... and this is no strange woman I am watching being a slut, not one of my downloaded amateur fuck videos, this is my loving wife fucking for everyone’s pleasure.

She is a Southern girl and has, in a way, been brought up to please men and especially ‘her’ man. And her man wants to see her having her brains fucked out, being a cum-pig, cock-slut.

She is really happy to be pleasing him right now as that African stud's cock-stud rubs and rubs into her clit, as the cock in her mouth is about to gush, as she cums again and again, as her husband tells her how proud he is of his Slut Wife as his cock erupts all over her face.

She laps it all up and cums once more.

I love thinking that you are getting wet as you read this, my Slut Wife and rubbing at your hungry cunt. I could put my fingers up there whilst you rubbed at your clit. I could rub my cock all over you, slip it between those beautiful, big sensual tits and fuck them and then I could prod at your slit with the head of my hard cock, just putting in an inch as you thrust your cunt at it, wanting it to the hilt. I can see you masturbating, thinking of colourless black cock pounding furiously into your cunt. I want to hear you cum as your mind floods with those horny, nasty thoughts, memories and imaginings.

Your Loving Husband

Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers