To Policemen and I

Story Info
Threesome.
1.3k words
27.7k
1
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You got a call saying there was a woman in the interview rooms she would only talk to you. You were puzzled and made you way to down to the see why you had be summoned. You arrive at the correct room open the door and see me. I was sitting on the edge of the desk hands cuffed behind my back. I was wearing classy little black dress High heeled shoes. You must have guessed I would be wearing stockings as I always do. The arresting officer was standing over me close and moving his baton down my neck. He backed up when he saw you arrive. I look at you and smile at you. You look cross at first but I see your expressions change as you know what I am planning. We had discussed this little fantasy. I think the look on your face was more one of shock that I was here and going through with it. I could feel my pussy throb and get wet in an instant when you walked in. You leaned back against the door and turned to lock it. The other officer looked a little puzzled.

"You can UN cuff her now officer!" You said in a firm voice.

As he moved you noticed I had already been working my magic on him. He was clearly turned on. He removed them. The uniformed officer looked towards you.

"About time! "I said a as I rubbed my wrists.

I stood up of the desk but leaned back against it. I looked at you I could see you was getting turned on and wondering what I was going to do next. The uniformed officer was still within my reach. I pulled him towards me by his belt. He grabbed my wrist.

"What do you think you're doing?" He said in a forceful voice.

He looked round at you.

"Let her she obviously wants you, I will say nothing as long as I can watch." As you said those words I sat back on the desk pulling my dress up so you could both see my stockings.

I leaned further back so you could see my back lace panties. He nodded at you and turned his attention back to me. He still had his baton in his hand. He raised it up and lowered it gently between my breasts. He moved it down my body. I looked over at you leaning against the wall. Knowing you and how this would be turning you on. I could see you were getting hard through your sexy suit. He moved the baton under my dress moving the end of it over my pussy. I grabbed the end of it and moved it over my panties. He moved closer to me. I pulled my panties aside and pushed the end on the baton through my wet pussy lips. I lay back onto the desk opening my legs wide. Sliding the baton into my wet cunt.

"Don't you wish this was your cock!" I said as I rubbed his manhood through his uniform.

He pulled the baton away. "Oh yes." He replied slightly out of breath.

He leaned over me further to kiss me I put my hand up to stop him." Kiss me here."

I said as I rubbed my pussy that was so wet. I could see you shifting against the wall to get a better look. He put the baton down on the desk. I felt his fingers through my wet folds. Then his hot tongue was on my clit. The tip moving over my hard clit. I looked over at you while he was licking me. You gave me a wink. I knew I was doing well. His hot mouth felt good. He was good at it. I could feel an orgasm rising. I was tried to be as quite as possible. I cum you knew I had. You know how I cum. I stood up and went for his fly unbuttoning it quickly to reveal his manhood. I pushed him around and against the desk so you could see. He was a good size. I started at the tip teasing the head. He was very hard and hot. I could see you moving again to get a better look. I saw you rubbing your cock through your suit.

He was now groaning as I sucked his cock. I took it deep. Up and down his shaft. I looked up at him he had his eyes closed. I looked over to you. I was dying to know what you was thinking and feeling. You knew he was having a treat as I had done this to you many times.

He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

#

"I am going to fuck you woman!" He said in a deep voice.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up quickly. I saw you move a little. I think he grabbed me a little too harshly for your liking. You didn't say anything. He glanced at you and knew he had handled me a little too rough. He let go of me. I sat on the edge of the table.

"It's fine! You going to fuck me then?" I said with a smile.

The tension in the air between us all lifting. "You don't cum inside me though." You knew I would be saving that for you later.

My Pussy wanted to be fucked by this time. He moved in closer guiding his cock into my pussy. He felt good. I took every inch of him in my wet hot cunt. I groaned as he moved inside me. I looked over at you had your cock in your hand at last. You were masturbating your length hard. You gave me a reassuring wink again. I could feel I was going to cum. I rubbed my clit at he fucked me. I cum hard round his cock. He pulled out of me. I started to suck him off again. I looked at you again.

"You! Come here." I beckoned you closer.

I had both of you where I wanted. I took you in my mouth I saw the pleasure come over your face. Then I went to his cock and took him deep you both watched me intensely.

"I want you both to cum in my mouth" I said as I looked up at you both.

That seemed to be the trigger for both of you to squirt hot cum into my mouth. I don't know how a swallowed so much but I did. I stood up and leaned back against the desk once more.

"Now gentlemen I expect all charges against me to be dropped!" I giggled and saw you both smiling.

The uniformed officer zipped himself up.

"I think I can handle her now officer." You ordered. He nodded at you and left the room.

I straightened myself out and moved around the other side of the table away from you. I see you moving towards the door and locking it again. You come back towards me leaning over the table. I smiled at you. You smiled back.

"I am coming round this table now." You said. Then you was there pushing me against the wall.

"I am going to fuck you so hard when we get home!" You pushed your body against mine.

Trapping me up against the wall. "How hard are you going to fuck me then?" I asked as I adjusted your tie.

You then leaned in to give me the hottest kiss ever. "I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before." Your breath heavy with lust.

"You were so fucking bad woman!" I pushed you away and walked towards the door.

"You going to get me out of here or what?" I said smiling.

"I think you should spend a few hours in the cells before my shift finishes as punishment.

" You replied as you unlocked that door. I was so looking forward to this evening. I had a feeling it was going to be your turn to be very bad!"

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 12 years ago
'TWO Policemen and ME'....

...would be the title, if this story was written in English. Two mistakes in the title, 3 in the first 2 sentences. I had to stop there.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Aquarianpen. You're AN retired English teacher??

Oh yeh i rememba u i fink yoo taut mi.))

I didn't read this but 5* anyway. Sure there's at least one x_twat_x one bombing it.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
two policemen

Someone please help this writer. Like the way your mind works but please learn English. Of course I'm prejudiced as an retired English teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To is not Two

A mistake that basic in the title? I knew it was doomed.

I was right. This was just shit.

Please don't waste our time with this junk. Learn basic writing skills.

LibertinemanLibertinemanabout 12 years ago
Stimulating

Reading beyond the weak grammar and punctuation, I see a stimulating story here. It would be fun to have a woman who would play like that.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Quick Stop for Tea and Fisting Madame Vastra and Jenny help Clara get over the Doctor.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Sharing His Student Rob brings a coed home for his wife.in Group Sex
Sexy New Babysitter New babysitter is too perfect to resist for long. in Erotic Couplings
Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party She went just to watch but ended up well fucked.in Group Sex
Oh, Those Boots! Ch. 01 Out of town travel will soon lead to no-holds-barred sex.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories