To Prevent Extinction

Story Info
Bound, gagged and group fucked.
2.8k words
4.08
86.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,224 Followers

"She's ovulating," she could hear a man say. The blindfold had obviously made her other senses sharpen as she heard every word of the low murmur. Since being captured and tied up, she had been constantly on alert to find out what they wanted with her. So far, only male voices had been heard, but she still hadn't figured out why they had kidnapped her from her small village.

"All the tests are conclusive," the man continued. "She can be our only means to survival. But that means we'll have to start soon. She's ready to be taken."

"Okay," another replied. "Take her to the bed."

What? A bed? Her panic rose. What was going on here? Immediately some unknown hands grabbed her and carried her from the room. She tried to scream, but the gag reduced the sound to mere grunts as she accompanied the treatment by trying to hit the man carrying her.

"Shit, remember to sedate her, will you?" the first man shouted. A sharp pain was felt in her arm, and some sort of sedative was spreading through her veins. She instantly felt calmer, but she was still conscious. Only her muscles felt weaker and she had difficulty moving. She was again carried by a strong pair of arms before being lowered onto a soft surface. The bed, obviously.

Immediately, the bindings on her arms and legs were cut, but the freedom didn't last long. She was stretched out and tied spread-eagle before she even managed to blink. This is not good, she thought. Not good at all. She tried to protest, but only a weak moan was heard through the gag.

"You don't think the sedative will influence her ability to conceive?" one man asked. She blurrily registered the wordconceived. Conceive what? she wondered. Maybe they were testing a new virus or something?

"No, this will work fine," the man replied. "Now, get to work!" he ordered.

Something cold and steel-like was felt against her throat and suddenly she heard a ripping sound and felt the cold air hit her naked chest. They were cutting off her clothes, she thought panicky.

"This is a nice one," a man said. "I want first piece."

"Wait in line." another said. "This one is mine." She felt him grab onto her shirt and ripping it off. Then the cold object was knifing through her trousers as well, and she felt the rest of the fabric being dragged away.

More hands were now reaching for her and running over her skin. A hand circled her breast before squeezing her left nipple. She shrugged before letting out a small moan. The touch had felt good despite her effort to remain unresponsive. The drug they had given her must be stronger than anything she had encountered before. How could she enjoy what these strangers were doing to her?

"She likes it," a voice said. "Turn her up some more before I start fucking her," he continued.

A mouth opened over her left nipple and started sucking greedily. She gasped as pleasure poured through her body and her chest felt as if on fire. Another mouth enveloped her other breast and started treating that the same way. She moaned again by the incredible feeling of her chest being sucked into the greedy mouths of her assailants.

How many were there? she wondered. And were they all going to rape her? Although, if they kept up pleasuring her it will probably not be rape at all, she thought. More hands were moving over her legs, and gently massaging her calves. A cold liquid was poured onto her stomach and she shivered as the liquid hit her naked skin. Practised hands helped massage the liquid all over her body, and the coldness was replaced by warmth as almost every portion of her body was attended to. She felt totally relaxed as every aching muscle of her body was attended to and the stroking was making her more comfortable to their touch. Who were these men? she wondered again and again as they quietly continued rubbing their hands all over her until she lost the concept of time.

Her body was starting to heat to their touch, and she felt a slight stirring in her lower regions. She anticipated someone touching her clit, but so far they had skilfully avoided to touch her directly where she wanted it the most. Her body was enjoying being cuddled in so many places at the same time. She tightened her muscles and raised her hips toward the hands so as to give them an idea about where to touch next. A little more, she thought. Just a little higher and she would be content.

A chuckle was heard and finally a hand moved toward her centre. The slow stroking upward her thigh was increasing the inner fire and she tightened her legs in anticipation. The gag was suddenly removed and a mouth closed onto hers and nibbled her lips. She could not contain a gasp and at once a tongue was moving inside and stroking the inside of her cheek. She moaned and returned the kiss with more fervour.

A hand had finally reached her clit, and was now stroking it carefully.

"Damn, she's wet already," someone said.

"Put your fingers inside of her and let's make her even wetter," another ordered. A finger moved toward her opening and the wetness allowed for easy access. It felt good to have something inside of her, but she was now requiring something larger. As if hearing her plea, another finger was inserted and then a third. The man moved them slowly in and out of her cunt, and a slurping sound was heard each time they were removed and then inserted again.

A zipper was heard. "I can't wait any longer," she heard one of them say. The hand in her cunt was removed again, and moved upwards to her clit, circling it and coating it with the liquid from her cunt. She protested the emptiness she felt inside, but was instantly relieved as something larger was touching her sex lips. A hairy thigh was felt against hers and she could feel someone joining her on the bed.

He positioned himself slowly, and lowered his shaft against her opening. She felt his warmth as she anticipated the feeling of fullness, of being stroked where she needed it the most. She spread her legs even further as she felt him come closer and starting to push inside of her welcoming warmth. He was definitely larger than the fingers and she could feel her cunt being stretched to accommodate him.

The satin feel of his organ was wonderful. Warm and smooth he continued moving inside of her. She gasped by the pleasure and suddenly realized her sounds were coming freely. The kisser had moved away for a while, but still the hands were massaging every vacant portion of her body. Someone went from sucking her breast to giving her small bites. The slight pain instantly drowned in the pleasure of the man starting sucking her nipple again.

At the same time she felt a hot stirring erupt through her body and she instinctively responded by hardening all the muscles in her body, pressing tighter around the cock coming into her pussy. She heard a loud groan as the man pushed his cock deeper into her warmth, and she responded by tightening even harder around him. Suddenly he pushed his large member all the way inside of her and she groaned as pleasure poured through her every vein. She tried to hold him inside but panic erupted as he slowly retreated from her.

"Don't stop," she begged. And the plea was heard as he returned soon afterward with increased speed. Pushing all the way inside of her in one hard stroke. Then he withdrew almost all the way out, before plunging back inside again. Her gasping was now louder and louder and she could barely speak for the pleasure of this fucking.

Her head was pulled to one side, and a cock was placed at her lips.

"Suck it," a man ordered. She willingly opened her mouth and started doing what he ordered. The size of it was daunting and she could not contain the entire organ inside of her mouth. Instead she concentrated on the frontal bulb. Circling it with the tip of her tongue. She could feel it swelling as she circled the cock and touched the sensitive spot on the underside. As her tongue touched the cock jerked upwards and slightly away from her mouth.

She followed and tried to enclose the entire bulb in her mouth. She hard him move closer and suddenly he speared into her mouth. She closed her lips around him and sucked. A gasp was heard and she could feel him getting even more erect. She moved up and down the cock and sucked hard at the tip. Her tongue moved underneath the bulb and massages the sensitive spot, before enveloping the entire bulb again. He was now mowing in and out of her mouth, breathing heavily and moaning at the same time.

Then he suddenly withdrew from her mouth, and said "Damn it, man, I must have her cunt now!"

The man on top of her was still moving in and out of her body in slow and deep movements, making her almost plead with the need to come. Interrupted by his friend's insistence he suddenly put a hand underneath her hips and pulled her upwards and onto his cock as he increased the speed of his fucking.

His movements were still going deep, but much harder than earlier. She felt an orgasm coming and welcomed the feeling. He rubbed her against him and her clit was so sensitive his pubic hairs could probably set her off. Then he almost lifted her off the bed and groaned deeply as he inserted his load inside of her. He collapsed on top of her with a large moan. She was still hanging on to a thread. So close to her own pleasure she felt like hitting him where it hurt the most for not lasting another second and allowing her to obtain her own pleasure.

She gasped "Don't stop! For god sake, don't stop!"

Instead he retreated and another fell upon her. Shoving his hard cock inside of her in one long stroke. She moaned by the sheer pleasure and screamed of joy as her pussy welcomed to extra stimulation. He pounded into her body again and again as if he was desperate to loose himself inside of her. She was so close she could almost feel the orgasm upon her, as she pleaded with him to finish her off.

Then he angled himself directly at her clit, and grabbed her hips. He pushed inside of her, and she screamed out her climax as her entire body convulsed in a series of powerful contractions and all her warmth multiplied and were spread across her body. Her skin tingled and became incredibly sensitive.

Her clit was so sensitive, it ached inside of her and he was still angling directly at it. She screamed again. She didn't think she could bear much more stimulation at that spot. Her body writhed and she could barely contain her movements. A few deep and hard strokes and she were pushed over the edge in another shattering orgasm.

This time she screamed even louder and barely noticed his grunts as he pushed inside her for the last time, burying himself to the core and erupting. She felt her head being completely emptied as she felt as relaxed as if she had ever been. Contentment was felt from every cell of her body as she doused in the sheer bliss of relaxation. He collapsed on top of her in a feeling of sweaty contentment.

She barely noticed the bindings being removed, and was almost asleep when someone pushed her over to her stomach. Her body was totally relaxed, and when something prodded at her back entrance she barely moved. Then she felt the pain and her head cleared. Something large was trying to gain access to her ass.

"Stop!" she gasped, before trying to move away. No way if she was ready for that sort of thing, no matter how relaxed she was. The man gripped around her stomach.

"Stay still and you'll be fine!" he ordered. Something cold was placed on her opening and a finger was pushed inside. She gasped by the strange feeling and the cold substance being smeared inside. The arms were again stretched out and bound before she could prevent them. The man behind her removed his finger, and replaced it with something larger at her entrance. The realization about what would soon happen startled her, and she tensed her bottom muscles.

"Relax," the man said "or this will hurt." She winced and tried again to get way. The hand around her tensed again and she was pushed downwards into the mattress. The cock was pressing against her entrance and starting to push inside. She moaned from the slight pain. Her ass was lifted upwards, and a hand was placed underneath her, circling her clit. The movement made her horny again, and she relaxed her muscles again. Then the cock was there again, pressing inside of her. The pain was spreading through her. The pressing continued and suddenly she felt something large inside of her. She gasped, and tried to refuse the entrance.

"God," she heard. "She's really tight. Fuck. Just let me get the head inside and you'll be fine," he said as he continued pleasuring her clit. He was breathing hoarsely, and then continued pushing inside. She felt like her body was being ripped apart. The pain was overwhelming. The stroking on her clit was rougher and to her surprise, she was getting wetter.

She tried to relax her ass muscles. He kept on pushing inside of her. Again, she tried to focus on relaxing, thinking it would not last long. Suddenly she could feel his hairy thighs against hers. He must be all the way inside now, she thought, then tensed when he pushed further inside. Her clit was almost burning with heat and she felt the need for something inside her cunt in stead. Still, the man behind her began retreating, before pushing himself forward again. The movement was accompanied by him breathing loudly. She tensed her muscles and tightened around his shaft.

He moaned and moved faster and harder inside of her. Moving out and back in again, in long smooth movements. The hand massaging her clit was following the same speed and she started to feel her orgasm arising again. She tensed her muscles again, anticipating the release that was sure to follow. Suddenly she was aware of someone moving in front of her. The blindfold still prevented her seeing who it was, but she felt herself being was dragged forward into another man's lap.

Her mouth hit his cock and he ordered "Suck it." She complied readily and raised her bottom even more to accommodate the man fucking her behind. Her mouth was filled with the cock to a gagging point, and she retreated so that her mouth was circling the tip. It was engorged and she pulled as much as she could take into her mouth and started sucking it hard. He gasped and pressed even more of his cock inside of her mouth.

She continued sucking the tip, and pushed her tongue at the bulk, before starting moving down and upward again along the massive shaft. She was trying to make him come as soon as possible so she could concentrate on the feeling of the cock inside her ass. She moved forward, dragging even more of his cock into her mouth before pushing backwards onto the other cock. The tempo was increasing and she could hear both men getting nearer to their release.

The man in front of her started shaking, and suddenly hot spurts were unloaded into her mouth. She swallowed his load before her mouth was filled again. Again she swallowed the entire load while sucking him until he withdrew from her mouth. The man behind her was following the lead and was now pumping furiously into her bottom while she pressed her muscles as tightly as she could. The hand at her clit were pushing her over the edge at the same time as he pushed inside her a final time and spurt after spurt were inserted into her ass. They both collapsed on the bed and she barely noticed him moving away when she succumbed to sleep.

***

The scientist checked the samples one last time. "It's conclusive," he said. "She's actually pregnant." He took a pause before turning to the perplex faces of the men standing around him. "Maybe we will be able the save mankind from extinction after all."

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,224 Followers