To Save Her Daddy's Life Ch. 03

Story Info
A story of romance, erotica, consensual sex, taboos broken.
17.6k words
4.65
126.6k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

INTRODUCTION

In the previous chapters Jim was seduced by his daughter Vicki when they were trapped in a tent by a blizzard.

Vicki then went overseas to college. Six months later Jim met Bridget, fell in love and they became engaged.

Some months later all three had a holiday together in France. With Jim's encouragement Vicki and Bridget became lovers. With Bridget's encouragement Jim and Vicki resumed their relationship.

When Bridget and Jim married, both insisted that Vicki join them on their honeymoon.

THE STORY CONTINUES

"Daddy?" asked Vicki leaning over to touch her father's hand. "How many orgasms do you think I've had with you?"

Jim looked adoringly at his 19 year old daughter. She was lying on her back, sunbathing beside their private pool at the resort in Bali. Her firm breasts gleamed with sunblock, her brown aureoles were capped by peaked nipples.

Vicki had just come out of the pool. Her long brown hair lay wet and flat on the towel. Her tiny damp bikini briefs clung to her pussy. Her pubic mound was obvious and Jim could see the shape of her clitoral hood and labia.

"You do ask some stupid questions Vicky. For all I know you could have faked each one."

Vicki playfully punched him on the arm. "I don't even have time to think about that before you make me come."

Bridget, Jim's wife, who was 12 years older than Vicki was smoothing sun-block onto Vicki's long, slim legs. It was a task she enjoyed, particularly when she reached Vicki's upper thighs. Vicki groaned slightly as Bridget's oily fingers caressed the sensitive skin at the edge of her bikini and Bridget's knuckles gently nudged the labia Jim that had been admiring.

Like Vicki, Bridget was only wearing bikini briefs. Her breasts were slightly smaller, her aureoles and nipples were pink. Jim was fascinated by her breasts. Bridget had two children from a previous marriage, but her breasts were as firm and jutting as those of a 16 year old virgin and there wasn't an ounce of fat over her flat stomach.

Her hair had dried from her earlier swim and her long blond locks hung in unruly tangles to her shoulders.

Vicki stroked Bridget's hair. "And now I think of it, how many orgasms have you given me, darling Bridget?"

"I have no idea. Probably about the same number you have given me, I suppose, Vicki."

"Why are you asking this?" asked Jim getting aroused and thinking that whatever the number was he wanted to add to it soon.

"I'm worried. Perhaps there's a fixed number of orgasms a woman can have and I'm using up my quota on my father and his wife."

"I don't think it works like that Vicki," said Bridget. "It's a bit like 'use it or lose it'. The more you have, the more you are able to have."

"Do you think so?" said Vicki. "That's a relief."

Bridget lay down beside Vicki. Almost instinctively she placed her hand on Vicki's bikini briefs. Not to arouse her, but simply to enjoy the softness and the intimacy of Vicki's pussy. Vicki lent over and gave her a brief but tender kiss and moved her hand to hold Bridget's hand in place.

But Vicki still wasn't satisfied.

"But if you have too many, is there a risk that you'll get bored, that they'll lose their effect?"

"Well it hasn't happened to me," said Bridget. "Every time I have Jim's cock in me, it doesn't matter where, it seems even more more exciting than I remember the last time was.

"And of course it's the same when you go down on me, my lovely Vicki."

Vicki pondered for a while.

"Mmmm, I suppose that's right," smiling as she recalled remembered her passionate time with Jim that morning. How, after their lovemaking she had lain, covered in sweat, her loins still spasming, her vagina still glowing from her stream of orgasms, her breasts still tingling and Jim's semen dripping down her thigh.

"Is it the same for you Daddy?"

"I'm not the best person to ask," grunted Jim. "I have so few bonks and the last one was so long ago, I can't even remember what it felt like."

The women laughed.

They knew that Jim had thought he had died and gone to heaven, being with the two women he loved and who adored him.

They spent some of their time sight-seeing, swimming at the beach, going out to restaurants, all three were happiest when they were alone together.

When the women could lie naked under Jim's and each other's worshiping gaze. When a gaze could become a tender touch, when a touch could become desire, when desire could turn to passion and then to uninhibited, loving sex.

A code of conduct had developed without being discussed.

Jim usually had first call. But Bridget and Vicki used to laugh together about how he was only a man with only so much ammunition in his locker. So they had all the time they needed to meet their desires for each other.

Vicki had come Bali to share the last week of Bridget's and Jim's honeymoon. This had been Bridget's suggestion. She loved Jim and Vicki so much, in different ways, and was happy to see them so intoxicatedly happy with each other.

Only once, after far too much drink, had they tried a threesome. But after half a minute they all agreed it wasn't their scene. For all three, their sex was an expression of love and intimacy, not some form of gymnastics based on D grade porn.

"Perhaps we are just boring and conventional," Vicki had said to her father when they discussed it later.

"You're right. We really are very straight-laced," Jim had agreed as his daughter lowered her head to suck her father's erection.

"Two o'clock, is that the time?" said Vicki standing up and putting on her bikini bra and a T shirt. "Time for my scuba lesson. With that hunky instructor," she added grinning mischievously at Jim.

She bent over him as he sat and gave him a long tender kiss and a touch on his shorts over his penis.

"But not nearly as hunky as my Daddy."

She gave Bridget a similarly tender farewell. "Please be gentle darling Bridget. He's not as young as he was."

She flounced away, swaying her bottom, her long slim legs striding purposefully. Bridget and Jim both watched her departure with affection and laughter.

Bridget stood put on her T shirt, but didn't bother with a bra.

"Let's go for a walk, Old Timer," she held out her hand.

Jim was 10 years older than Bridget but his body was lean, hard and well muscled. His abs, pecs and biceps were well defined, not disguised by even an ounce of fat.

Bridget looked at him in appreciation and thought, "I suppose it's the safaris he takes and all the running he does. And all the bonking"

They walked along Kuta beach. The enormous Indian ocean surf crashed into the shore not 50 meters from where they strolled. The beach was busy. Wealthy, and generally fat tourists in front of the luxury resorts. The more lithe bodies of the younger tourists from the bottom-end accommodation. And everywhere the Balinese. Bridget thought the Balinese women must be the most beautiful in the world.

Hand in hand they walked, just up to their ankles in the warm water. The sea breeze took some of the heat from the afternoon sun, sea birds swirled in the sky, and all the time the roar and spray from the ocean.

Bridget and Jim never struggled for conversation, they always had something to talk about, some experience to share. But on occasions such as this, no words were necessary. Occasionally he lent over and kissed Bridget's hair. Occasionally she nuzzled her face into his shoulder.

Back in the dark and cool of their suite Jim lay on the bed and watched as Bridget brushed the tangles from her hair. She knew Jim so well and had taken off her clothes, aware, even though she couldn't see, that he was watching her.

When Jim had first seen Bridget naked he told her she made Botticelli's Venus look ordinary. Every time since he was more captivated by her beauty. Her lean body with the flat, slightly muscled belly, those wonderful pink tipped breasts, those long slim muscled legs and her exquisite, tranquil face.

On occasions such as this she had a smile which melted his heart every time he saw it. Only a half smile, with a touch of humor as though they were sharing a joke. Her eyes wide, a mixture of innocence and absolute love when she looked at him.

Bridget finished her hair.

"There," she said turning to Jim."Do I look all right?"

"Since we're married there's nothing I can do about it anyway," said Jim

Bridget was used to his banter by now.

With a squeal of giggles she threw herself on top of him, her knees astride his waist. She lent down and they kissed passionately, Bridget's saliva running into Jim's mouth.

Bridget moved forward slightly and lowered a nipple into Jim's mouth. He sucked hard and nibbled. If Bridget hadn't been so aroused it would have hurt. Now she just groaned in delight.

Jim's hand came around over her bum, between her spread thighs, stroking her perineum. His fingers parted her labia and explored the moist, delicate folds between.

Bridget felt the most exquisite delicate pressure on her clitoris.

"How did he always know what she wanted? How could he excite her so quickly?" These thoughts rushed through her mind before she was incapable of thought, as the sunburst of pleasure erupted from her genitals.

Before her loins had stopped quivering Jim's engorged cock thrust into her cunt. Bridget pushed her breasts even harder into Jim's face.

Jim's thrusts were slow but deep. His knob rubbed Bridget's cervix and she pushed her hips down to fill herself even more with his rock hard masculinity. Then Jim massaged her G spot with his knob and his speed increased. A saliva moistened finger probed two knuckles deep into her anus. Bridget squeezed it with her sphincter as she groaned with pleasure.

Bridget's panting became ragged, she moaned as she lost control of her loins, she ejaculated as her orgasm shuddered and juddered through her vagina and through her belly.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooaaaaaah. Oh my darling Jimmeeeeeeee."

She lay sweating on top of him.

Then she lifted her hips a little to let him move.

"Please come inside me now Jimmy."

It only took a few thrusts, powerful, hard and deep before she felt Jim's body stiffen, heard his animal groans and felt his pelvis thrust and his semen gush into her womb.

Bridget held Jim's face to her breast as he lay on her.

"It's 10 days since we got married. How do you feel?"

"I'm extremely worried Bridget."

"Extremely worried?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes extremely worried. Every day you are more beautiful and more sexy. Everyday I love you more and want to fuck you more."

"What's there to worry about that."

"I'm scared I will go down with shagger's back."

THAT EVENING

They went to one of the many lovely open sided restaurants of Kuta. This was one of their favorites with its garden and fish ponds.

"A table for three?" asked the waiter. He had heard Vicki call Jim "Daddy."

"Just you and your two daughters tonight, is it Sir?"

This was a frequent mistake, perhaps understandable, as Bridget looked 10 years younger than her age. Each time they heard it Vicki and Bridget laughed hysterically, collapsing in each other's arms. Jim just scowled.

Afterwards they went to a nightclub. Almost all the crowd were a lot younger than Jim but that didn't worry him.

Bridget and Vicki danced together and saw Jim sitting in a group of young men half his age. Later the women over to the table and Jim just introduced them to his new friends as Vicki and Bridget.

"Are you traveling together," a young Texan asked Bridget.

"Yes," beamed Bridget flashing her rings. "Jim and I are here on our honeymoon."

"And how do you fit in," the Texan asked Vicki thinking he might have a chance.

"I'm Bridget's lover," smiled Vicki innocently.

Two would-be Valentinos asked Bridget and Vicki to dance. When they had gone to the dance floor the Texan commiserated with Jim.

"That's a bit rough. On your honeymoon and she brings her girlfriend."

Jim watched his two beautiful women dancing.

"Yeah, sometimes life can be a bitch."

The Texan gave Jim a beer in sympathy.

A variety of international studs tried their luck with Vicky and Bridget. Perhaps they were a little unfair as they looked so stunning, smiled so sweetly and danced so erotically. But when, in the relaxed, more casual sexual style which people have on holiday, the studs tried a touch or a whispered a suggestion, they found that it was their last dance.

"Darling, Vicki and I are going back to the hotel. We're tired."

"Fine sweetheart, I'll see you in a couple of hours."

The Texan was open mouthed in astonishment.

"Damn it all. Why do you put up with that?"

"Well, at least she didn't bring a boyfriend."

Vicki and Bridget walked hand in hand along the beach to their hotel. The moon glinted off the surf as the breakers crashed.

Back in their suite they each slowly undressed the other. As each garment was removed they treated the other's body to tender caresses. Vicki kissed Bridget's soft nipples, Bridget stroked Vicki's shaven pussy.

They lay on the bed facing each other, stroking each other's face and hair. Their breasts and hips were touching lightly.

"Darling Vicki, paradise must be like this," sighed Bridget.

"It's just so perfect. Sometimes I'm so happy I cry when I think about it."

"But . ."

"No darling, please don't even talk about it." Vicki knew as well as Bridget that in three days they would fly away to opposite sides of the world.

Their lips touched and opened, their tongues lightly explored each other's mouth. Their hands moved to each other's breasts, savoring the shape, the firmness, the femininity. Vicki's hand moved to Bridget's vulva and stroked her smooth, hairless pussy.

Bridget gasped and spread her legs. With a touch even more delicate than Jim's, Vicki tantalized, aroused, stimulated and excited Bridget's G spot. Vicki felt Bridget's juices flow, felt Bridget's hug tighten and heard Bridget sigh as a gentle orgasm washed through her loins.

Bridget moved between Vicki's legs and did what she had dreamed of when they had been sunbathing that afternoon. She licked and sucked. She tightened her lips around Vicki's engorged clitoris and flicked the end with her tongue. Vicki held Bridget's face hard into her pussy as her hips bounced in their orgasmic dance.

Jim returned an hour later.

He looked into the bedroom then went to the kitchen and got a couple of beers. Returning to the bedroom he left the door open so some light came in, sat in a chair and sipped his ice cold lager.

Bridget and Vicki were sound asleep, lying in a loose embrace. There were the contrasts of the brown and blond hair, of the pink and brown nipples. There was a peacefulness in their sleeping faces.

There was a tangle of long slim legs, elegant arms and slim torsos. Their Brazilians left the plump folds of their labia open to his view.

Jim felt no guilt as he basked in the view of his two lovers. Both knew he adored their bodies, both were confident when they were naked in front of them.

Jim never watched their lovemaking, as they brought each other to orgasm; that was their private and intimate time. But they were always happy when he joined them afterwards. They never tried to cover themselves, if anything they often flaunted themselves.

"After all we are your Sex Goddesses," Bridget had explained.

Tears came to Jim's eyes. This paradise would end in three days.

He took off his clothes and tried to get into bed without waking them.

"Daddy you're such a pain," groaned Vicki, rolling over to let him lie between them.

"Jim, you've been staring at us, you pervert," mumbled Bridget, still half asleep as she put his hand over her pussy for comfort.

In a few moments they were all asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Jim went to an Internet cafe. He spent far longer than he had told Bridget and Vicki he would, and at lunch time they came looking for him.

"What are you doing Daddy? Have you been on a porn site?"

"No, I bet he has been on a dating site so that he can trade us in for new models."

Jim pointed to the screen. There was an advertisement for a tourism pilot in Southern France, based not far from where they had been on holiday.

"I've sent an application just to see what happens."

Both women were excited. Bridget had been born in France and liked the idea of returning there for some time and that her two children could grow up at least a little bit French.

Vicki realized it would be close enough for her to visit on weekends and holidays.

Events moved quickly. By the evening they had received a reply from Pierre, the owner of the small French airline. There was a shortage of pilots with Jim's experience and Jim was almost fluent in French after living six months with Bridget and her children.

Something had clicked in Pierre's mind when he saw Jim's name. He had done a Google search and this confirmed his recollection.

Jim was the "Blizzard Hero." This title had been given by the media 15 months ago. Jim and Vicki had spent three days trapped in a storm on a glacier when Jim's plane had developed a mechanical fault. The media had not realized that during those three days Vicki had seduced her father and they had spent the three days in erotic, uninhibited and forbidden sexual bliss.

(Author's note: the complete story of the blizzard is written in "To Save Her Daddy's Life.")

Jim knew he was far from a hero and was embarrassed by the title. But the three days while the rescue teams waited and the blizzard raged, plus and probably even more important, Vicki's photogenic beauty had created a minor and short-lived international story.

Pierre realized that this, plus Jim being married to a French woman, would make a valuable commercial asset, and made Jim an offer he couldn't refuse.

A MONTH LATER

Bridget and Jim and Adam and Jane, Bridget's two children moved to Southern France. The children were excited and happy. They both loved Jim and he loved them and since he and Bridget had been together their lives had been so much fun and excitement.

Pierre was a few years younger than Jim, but the two men had immediately got on well.

Pierre delivered all he had promised and more. His wife was Bridget's age and he had three children who were looking forward to meeting Jane and Adam.

The owner of the farmhouse which they had previously rented was happy to give them a long term lease, the children fitted happily into school and soon developed a circle of friends based around Pierre's children.

Bridget and Jim devoted themselves as mother and step-father for Adam and Jane. The children were never neglected, in fact Bridget sometimes worried that they were being spoiled.

But there was one rule which the children accepted without question. When the Jim and Bridget's bedroom was locked or they were in the spa pool together, that was Jim and Bridget's private time and they were not to be disturbed for any reason.

Vicki came to stay most weekends and all university vacations. There was an absolute rule regarding Adam and Jane: no physical sign between Bridget and Vicki or between Vicki and Jim that would give the slightest indication of what happened in private.

Adam and Jane grew to love Vicki and she, them. . The children looked forward to her frequent visits; she was so enthusiastic, she could always think of something interesting to do with them.

There were many times when the three adults were alone together. Twice a year the children had holidays with their father back in their homeland. Initially Bridget was worried about this but she found out that her ex husband had successfully joined Alcoholics Anonymous.

Often Pierre's children would sleep-over with them and at other times Jane and Adam would stay with Edith and Pierre.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers