To Seduce Pt. 01

Story Info
The captain wants his doctor.
2.7k words
3.88
20.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth was the picture of professionalism. As the chief physician on a spectacularly expensive cruiser, she was expected to be. She dressed in pencil skirts, blouses and heels, thick brown hair pulled back into a French twist. Her adept, long fingers sorted through packages of sterilised blades and gauze - it was late night, and she was alone in her private infirmary. This was where she served members of the ship's crew and the Solar System's military that captained and patrolled the not particularly battle-worthy cruiser.

He had dropped by with the guise of a simple once over, but with the intention of something more. As the ship's captain, whatever he want, he got - and Elizabeth was not going to be the exception.

---

Once the exam was over - it had been completed in total silence - the Captain decided he'd put his plan into action. He watched Elizabeth move away from him, eyes on her ass.

As she turned her back on him to open the door, he moved quickly, pressing up against her and pushing the door shut. He pressed her against it, the doorknob digging into her hip - she gasped and wriggled in an attempt of escape. "Ouch! Get off! What do you think you're doing?" She near growled at him, and he grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around, though his body was still kept flush against her own. He grinned, wolfishly, down at her, "I want you." His knee jerked forward, splitting her knees apart and lifting up to rub between her thighs. Elizabeth, however, was having none of this. She pushed hard at his chest, tried to tear away, to squeeze her legs shut again, but he merely grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand. He was far too strong for her, she knew it, he knew it, and he leaned even harder against her, his breath hot against her mouth.

"I'll give you three chances to say no." He murmured, "I'll leave, if by the time you reach the fourth you still say no." And before she could reply, his free hand shoved a bandage into her mouth and stifled any further cries. He released her hands momentarily, and she took that moment to slap him with as much force as she could muster - and while he was momentarily stunned, he quickly grabbed her wrists again and forced them behind her back, forcing her to arch up against him. She issued muffled cries and curses from behind the bandage in her mouth, and he wrapped more of the stuff around her captured wrists, tying tight enough to keep her bound but not enough to cut off circulation.

With her hands taken care of, his own were now free to roam across the body he'd longed for. His face pressed against her neck, inhaling her delicious scent, and his hands rested first against her hips, one palm then sliding down to her tight ass which he gripped possessively. He had never wanted one woman so badly in his entire life - in fact, he'd thought himself asexual before he'd laid eyes on her. He didn't care how much she despised him, or was disgusted by him - he would have her. She tensed beneath his hands, her head arched back, still proud even trussed and pinned. He kissed her neck abruptly, devouring her skin with his mouth as if he was parched for thirst. He licked, bit, sucked, ran the tip of his tongue across her pulse and then settled there, working on it for an agonising few moments. He felt her pulse flutter and thud quicker beneath his tongue and teeth, and he grinned against her beautiful neck. Slowly his lips moved across her neck, to the dip before her collarbone, and he devoured her there, too, before traveling upwards towards her chin and lower lip. He bit it, gently, and when she made a sharp 'huff' sound beneath the bandages he smirked and moved his head to kiss and lick her left ear. A blush went up across her cheeks - momentarily, but he saw it and felt a thrill of pleasure shoot directly down to the already throbbing heat between his thighs. His tongue delved into the whorl of her ear and around it, and when her blush returned he ever so gently leaned up to remove the bandage half from her mouth, brows arching questioningly.

"Well?" He asked, and she glared at him with those stormy brown eyes and snapped a cold, "No, get off me you anima-" But he'd shoved the bandage back into place and now lifted his hands to her blouse. His languid licking of her neck was long gone now, with a sharp tug he'd ripped the buttons from their seams and burst the blouse open. Her breasts were modest, covered by a lacy black bra, and their perky shape nearly made his mouth water. He kissed from her collarbone to her cleavage, skipped across her bra and lowered himself to his knees as he spent more time licking her bellybutton, while his hands shoved her pencil skirt up some until he could touch at the gap of skin between stocking and panties. Her back was arched now, her face flushed and her breathing heavy through her nose. Elizabeth desperately tried to regain her senses, tried to remind herself how much she loathed the man currently on his knees before her - but she was fighting a losing battle. When he reached up yet again to pull the bandage from her mouth, she could only muster a sharp but breathy, "No-" before he'd shoved it back in.

He pushed her skirt up further, and without warning pressed his face in between her legs, kisses planted on the few inches of bare thigh he was presented with. His kisses took him further up until he reached those black lace panties, and while he held her legs apart he pressed his mouth against her cunt, tongue slivering out from between his lips to caress her pussy with flimsy panty cloth still in between. The friction of his tongue against her panties against her cunt caused Elizabeth to gasp from behind the bandages, and she involuntarily arched against his wanton mouth. A red blush of mixed rage, shame and absolute arousal covered her cheeks, and she squirmed momentarily until he grabbed her hips and forced her to stay still. His ministrations against her pussy were agonisingly incredible, and her breath became shorter by the moment, breasts rising and falling with each quick, sharp breath. The bandage wetly fell from her open mouth eventually, and she murmured a faint, "N... no..."

He stopped. He looked up at her, and she looked down at him, the lust obvious in her gaze and in the growing wetness of her panties - but her mouth was saying otherwise. Arching a brow, he licked his lips and slowly rose into a stand once again, the hardness of his erection pressing against his hip when he leaned against her again. "Are you sure?" He whispered, voice rough with demand. While he did not love her, and she did not love him by a mile, they both clearly wanted and needed each other more than anything in the world. His hand slid between her thighs, fingers touching daintily against the hem of her panties as he waited for her answer. She took gasps of air, her mind a mess, and when her legs shifted ever so slightly apart he slipped two fingers underneath her panties and to the slick wet lips of her pussy. Her eyes closed, head arched back and she pushed up against him, moaning with complete, wanton lust, "No!" She cried out, "No, yes, yes, do it --" And then his mouth clashed with hers, and finally it was not just him doing her for she returned the kiss with power and passion, their tongues fighting for dominance between their lips. He explored her mouth as thoroughly as he possibly could, and when they drew apart a link of saliva kept their tongues connected for an extra moment before breaking and dripping onto her chin - he happily sucked it up and she gasped in response.

He pulled his fingers from her panties then, grabbed her hips and lifted her up, pressing her first hard against the wall before he pulled her clean off it. Strong as an ox, he hurled her around and shoved her hard up against the single infirmary hospital bed. Her back was placed across it, so her head fell off the side, French twist completely loose now and long, wavy brown hair hanging free. She yelped some with the sharp movement, her hands still bound tight behind her back, but she wrapped her legs firmly around his waist and pulled him hard up against her, until she could feel the thickness of his cock between his military issue pants and her panties. He held her head up at the neck to kiss her again, biting her lips, leaving them red and raw as his other hand grabbed at the trolley to the side of the bed.

His fingers grabbed a small plastic bag, which he pulled back to rip open and then withdrew a shiny, sterile scalpel. When Elizabeth saw it, she froze up - a look of fear crossed her face but, before she could worry too much, he leaned over and used the sharp blade to slice pointedly at the middle strap of her bra. He made short work of the seams of her blouse and ripped both from underneath her until she was topless beneath him. Her chest rose and fell heavily, and before he continued his stripping of her he took the moment to lean down and suckle urgently upon her nipples. She moaned, arched up against his eager mouth, and he bit and licked and tormented her nipple - it sent thrills of pleasure down to the core of her being until a great head began building up. He couldn't truly be bringing her to orgasm just by licking her breast, could he? "Oh!" Elizabeth tossed her head back, and with one final bite to her nipple her body became overwhelmed by her first of many orgasms - her panties were so soaked she could feel the air of the room cold against them when he shifted his crotch from being pressed against her.

Chuckling at seeing her so debauched, he gently slid the flat blade of the scalpel down in between her breasts, over her navel, and then with an expert flick of his wrist he hooked it up underneath the hem of her skirt. He tore a line clean down the middle of the bit of black cloth, and that was pulled away shortly afterwards to join the remnants of her blouse and bra on the floor. He teased her by running the cool side of the scalpel just above the hem of her panties, and while she didn't move for fear of being cut, she gasped and hissed and swore at him to hurry the fuck up. "Happy to oblige," he purred, sliced one edge of her panties and tore the rest off with his bare hand. The scalpel was shoved aside then, for she was exactly how he wanted her - trussed up, arched over the infirmary bed, and completely naked if not for her shiny black high heels and thigh-high stockings.

He hauled her up by her hips then, bending somewhat to meet her midway. Her elbows supported her against the bed and his mouth dove against her soaking pussy. Swirling up between her lips, he lapped at her clit, a move which dragged a cry of pleasure from her mouth. His tongue then pushed slowly into her, tasting her very being, and he moaned against her cunt. She moaned, too, and he moved a hand to rub his thumb against her clit, picking up a rhythm as he fucked her pussy with his mouth and moaned vibrations against it. The combination of her clit being molested, and the vibrations and tongue in her cunt soon sent Elizabeth over the edge and into another orgasm. She arched, one heeled foot stretching out as she swore and cried out, "Yes! Ugh, yes! Fuck me!"

He had never heard such vile language come from her beautiful mouth before, and it turned him on more than ever. He returned her hips to their position on the infirmary bed and unzipped the front of his pants - he would remain completely clothed, despite how much he longed to be skin against skin with her. There would be another time for that, he was sure of it - for now, he was asserting his dominance. Groaning as his cock was freed from its material prison, he stroked the engorged thing and rubbed it up against her pussy, splitting her lips apart but not entering just yet. There was some gel sitting on the trolley nearby that he grabbed and smeared over his hand, and then over his cock - it tingled, felt cold and immediately enhanced any touch against it. The same eventually went for Elizabeth when he spread the gel against and inside her cunt, and then he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her hard and fast down onto his enormous cock. She yelped, her cunt needing a moment to become accustomed to his size, but he savagely ripped it out and fucked her hard again, pistoning quick and fast in and out of her. Her legs wrapped tight around his waist, her pussy walls clenching against his cock and causing him to groan. He held her up at the small of her back, leaning forward some to bite and lick at her nipples again while he continued to fuck her ruthlessly. But she loved it - every minute of it. Elizabeth had never had a sexual experience quite like this one, and she moaned and gasped and cried out with every thrust he gave her, groaning for more, more, harder, fuck me harder!

He obliged.

But not before he withdrew his cock from her, leaving her whimpering and begging for more. He smirked, licked his lips and then pulled her off the bed and dragged her to the spotless infirmary floor. He pushed her down face first, the cold floor against her tender breasts forcing a gasp from her lips. Cock still hard and aching him, he wasted no time in thrusting back inside her, this time from behind to reach a better angle. "Christ!" Elizabeth cried, head arching back. This time he was getting even deeper inside her, and soon enough, he'd grabbed her breasts from behind and pulled her up into his lap. He was on his knees, which allowed him to continue to thrust hard and fast against her, and his hands massaged her tits while his teeth left welts against her smooth shoulders. Elizabeth rested her head against his shoulder, crying out with every thrust until she worked herself into a continuous, "oh, oh, oh!" Her cries grew stronger with her impending orgasm, and then her eyes rolled back into her head, the muscles in her cunt clenched up and drew a hiss from the man behind her, and she came hard with a delighted, "Ah!" The clenching of her muscles drew him shortly to orgasm as well, and his seed burst inside of her, until it mingled with her own and dribbled out of her pussy and down his shaft.

Elizabeth soon found herself lying on her back on the floor, her arms untied and lying limp above her head. A mouth was at her cunt, licking every last drop of her cum from it and her thighs. All she could do was sigh and moan, and it slowly began to build her arousal all over again. She looked down at the man between her thighs, and said, her voice still surprisingly strong despite her yelling, "Captain." He looked up, smirked, and rose up along her body like a snake. Elizabeth licked her lips, and pressed her hands against his cheeks, "I hate you," she growled, and thrust her tongue into his mouth and kissed him hard.

It would be a long night.