To Sir with Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
It's time for this sub to be punished.
2.4k words
4.08
35.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was going to be punished, but like many subs, I still felt a need to resist, at least just a little.

"I'm really sorry, Sir....but I only came because the pleasure of your fingers was too much for me," I said in a quiet voice.

He looked down at me and smiled. I thought for a moment I might have won him over, but then he replied in a calm but stern voice, "You know the rules. And you also know that arguing with me over basic rules will only increase your punishment. Now stand up."

I sighed. I felt petulant, but I stood up. My legs felt a little shaky and I wobbled just a bit. I was glad that it was beginning to get dark outside and that the office light was still out, because otherwise my almost complete nudity would be easily seen from the street below.

"Put your other shoe back on," he commanded.

I must be in a haze, I thought, realizing that the missing shoe was likely not helping my ability to stand. But then, I always have trouble thinking after I cum. It is as if the world gets a little fuzzy around the edges.

I found the red shoe and slid it on, then stood again and waited for instruction.

He stood and pulled his khakis back up. He remained standing. He towered at least a foot over me.

"Did you have the toy with you?" he asked. The air between us seemed to crackle with energy.

"Yes," I replied hesitantly.

"Get it," he said.

I fished into my briefcase bag and located the toy in an interior side pocket. It was a medium-sized lavender phallic-shaped vibrator. Wide at the base to keep it from being fully inserted, it also came with thin elastic leg harnesses to help keep it in place. It was a toy he had instructed me to buy some time ago and to keep with me...and I still carried it, even now.

"Turn around, bend over and insert it into your pussy," he instructed. He sat back down in my office chair. While the room was darkening, and I could not be seen from the street below, my Master would have a perfect view for the show, even in the fading light.

I flushed red. Well, he certainly knew how to pick punishments, I thought. I had never had a man sit and watch me this way, and he knew it would embarrass me. But, I was going to have to pay the piper. I turned, and spread my legs wide and bent forward. I slipped the leg harnesses up my legs. My pussy was still slick from cumming and it was easy to lube the vibrator with my pussy juice. I knew he wanted a show, so I was sure to slide it in slowly, letting him watch the cock disappear into me. Once it was in, I paused.

"Do you wish me to fuck myself with it, Sir?" I asked.

"No," he answered. "But you can give me the other part of it."

He wanted the remote that came with it -- of course. Continuing to present my spread stuffed pussy to him, I slid my hand into the bag again and felt around for the remote. Finding it, I reached backwards to offer it to him.

"It has batteries in it?" he inquired before taking it.

"Yes."

"Interesting," he remarked. "Now turn and bend yourself over the desk and put your hands behind your back."

I bit my lip, excitedly wondering if I might get another spanking. The part of me that had good sense was completely silenced by now. That's the thing about me -- I'm a pleasure slut. My Master knows this. I would probably do just about anything if there was pleasure to be had from it.—I just have to be led into it.

I leaned forward over the desk again, putting my hands behind my back as he had instructed. I heard him stand and move behind me. He somehow managed to use my panties to bind my wrists -- and I could feel how they were still damp from earlier. I waited for the spanking to begin but none came. The silence as I waited was erotic. The room smelled like sex. I could hear how quiet the building had become, and guessed that everyone else had gone home. Wouldn't they be surprised by this show?

Then, suddenly, the vibrator began buzzing. I drew a breath in quickly, both in surprise and because I was trying to bear down against the intense pleasure so I would not come again without permission.

He gripped my butt cheeks, massaging them. He pressed his torso against my back and reached around and rubbed my swollen clit. The pleasure was almost too intense. For a moment I wondered if a person can pass out from pleasure. More pussy juice was starting to run down my thighs. I felt him catch some of it as he gently slid his hand up the inside of my left thigh, teasing my skin. I was breathing hard and uncontrolled moans escaped my lips.

I felt his thumb press against my anus, making little circles around it and teasing the hole. Barely thinking, I pressed my hips backward against the invading digit and I felt him press forward edging slowly into my virgin asshole. I had occasionally lightly fingered my anus during phone sex -- at Master's command -- but I had never actually...

I felt his thumb plunge past my tight sphincter. He paused a moment to let me adjust. Between the buzzing in my pussy and the intense feeling of fullness in my ass, I knew I was going to come soon.

"Master, may I cum?" I gasped.

"Very good, darlin'. You did well to ask. But no...not quite yet..." he said, and I felt his thumb begin to slowly thrust in and out of my ass.

Just then, the buzzing in my pussy stopped as quickly as it had begun. It didn't matter though. I was so far gone my heart kept beating fast and I pushed back against his thumb the best I could, beginning to fuck it so that he didn't even need to move it. I could barely hold back the orgasm.

"Master, please...please Master may I cum?" I begged.

"Yes, you may," he answered simply.

I managed to get out the words, "Thank you, Master," before I came, hard and noisily.

"Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh...aahhhhhh..."

It felt like I came forever. I felt my sphincter repeatedly squeeze his thumb as I came, and it only made me cum more. Finally, it stopped and I lay spent on the desk, unable to move. Within the last half an hour, I had experienced the two strongest orgasms of my life, and I knew that there would be no way I could ever leave this man.

I must have fallen asleep in that position, because when I came to, my wrists had been unbound but my ass still felt...full.

"Sir?" I said into the increasing darkness. I heard him pull the drapes closed.

"I'm going to turn on the light," he said. "Keep your eyes closed for now."

I did as he said. I heard him flick on the office light.

"You're quite the sight, you lovely slut," he murmured.

I was confused and groggy...I knew I could feel something in my ass, but I also knew he was across the room at the light switch.

"Reach back and see for yourself," he offered, apparently knowing exactly why I was confused.

I reached back and felt a kind of plastic plug fitted securely into my ass. Now I had every hole plugged but one. I was a little shocked and my lips fell open in surprise.

"Brace yourself against the desk," he said.

I did as he directed, wondering what was next. The butt plug jumped to life, its intense vibration making my mouth drop open and my eyes widen. I gasped. I turned and looked at him, and it was clear he was enjoying my surprise. His thumb clicked the button on a small black remote I hadn't seen before and the buzzing stopped.

"Just think about how it will feel if I use both at once," he mused. "Now, please get dressed. Your punishment is going to begin soon."

My punishment hadn't begun, yet? I couldn't fathom what was in store for me but I also knew that it was pointless to ask. I looked around for my panties and my jeans but I could only find the pants.

"Have you seen my panties, Sir?" I asked.

"Sluts aren't permitted to wear panties, just put on the jeans," he nonchalantly replied, in the same tone as one might politely inquire "what floor?" if you were in an elevator.

I stepped out of my red shoes and pulled the jeans on, glad that they were so fitted because they could help hold the vibrators in place. It still felt a little awkward to move with both vibrators in my holes.

My large milky white breasts were also still hanging out of my red bra. I looked at my Master expectantly, wondering what he wanted me to do.

"You may wear the bra for now, if you wish," he said kindly.

I took the bra off and put it back on. I was too well endowed to walk around without one. Even with a coat on I would feel conspicuous. I found my blouse on the chair where I had tossed earlier and began to button it back up. I stepped back into the red high heels.

I looked at him and smiled nervously. "Where are we going, Sir?"

"I think I would like a tour of the campus," he suggested lightly. "How are you feeling?"

"I can't stop thinking about how my cunt and my ass are filled," I blurted out. "I have no idea how I'm going to sit down. And if you turn them on when we are out, someone will hear. And I'm incredibly thirsty!"

He gave me a wide smile and laughed. "I see," he said. "Thank you for being so honest with me. But no one will know that you're my cumslut unless you let them know. I'm sure we can remedy the last problem, undoubtedly caused by all your....fluid loss. Now let's go."

I grabbed my keys and walked awkwardly to the door, still trying to adjust. I saw him smile as he watched me walk. I took a quick look at my watch and saw that evening classes would be well under way, so there shouldn't be too many people in hallways and corridors.

"Where would you like to start?" I asked as we reached the door.

"Take me where you usually go on any given day. Let me see what my sub sees each day," he suggested.

"Okay..." I said. He pulled the door closed behind him as we made our way into the hallway.

"I usually go get my mail at the department office..." I noted.

"Alright, then," he said good-naturedly, "Let's start there."

We walked toward the staircase, past the unisex washroom. He paused for a moment outside of the washroom door. "This will be our last stop,' he declared. I nodded without question. He knew about the unisex washroom because he had often directed me to masturbate in there during the day and then describe it to him on the phone at night. We continued to the staircase, which we began to descend in silence.

Getting down the stairs was more uncomfortable than one might imagine. It didn't help that I felt incredibly self-conscious.

Fortunately, I soon began to adjust. That didn't last, though, because as we traveled the tunnel to MacKenzie Hall, he turned on the lavender pussy vibrator. A small noise escaped my lips but I managed to keep walking. Once we reached the end of the tunnel, the buzzing in my cunt ceased. I let out a thankful sigh and stole at a look at my Master.

"Yes, I am enjoying this," he drawled, answering my unasked question.

"You know, you're going to have to start wearing skirts more often," he advised. "These jeans are not useful for our purposes, although they do lovely things for your bum."

"Um, thank you, Sir," I said. I blushed a little from the compliment remembering how he had seen me bent over the desk, my pink pussy and my pale round ass stuffed with vibrators that could be turned on at his pleasure and whim.

As we walked the campus, he relaxed me by chatting amicably. Our walk was generally uneventful, and for that I was grateful. We even paused at a drink machine to buy bottles of water. However, there were few moments where I forgot my plugged holes and his power to send me into orbit with the click of a button.

At one point, we ran into a former student of mine. I exchanged brief pleasantries with the student, whose name was Ted. Ted wanted to chat, and I did not. When Ted looked curiously at my Master, I said that I was giving my friend a campus tour. Just when I had thought that I had managed to get us disentangled, I felt a sudden intense buzzing in my anus.

"Is that your cell?" asked Ted.

"Uh, yes," I answered. "It was nice to see you, we, uh, have to get going." Just then the pussy vibrator began. I wanted to moan but covered it with an awkward cough.

"That, um, must be your...your...phone," I stuttered, helplessly looking at my Master.

"Nope, not mine," he smiled broadly at Ted. "Yours?" he asked Ted. I could feel myself starting to build toward another orgasm. How on earth could I cum without making noise? Worse -- what if I came again without permission?

Ted looked confused. "Nope," he looked at me curiously. "Do you have two cell phones, professor?"

"I do," I answered, my voice strained. The buzzing stopped. I breathed a sigh of relief. I smiled at Ted. "I've got one phone for work and one for personal use. Voicemail must have got it. Anyway, it was nice to see you Ted. We should finish our tour."

With the dismissal, Ted walked away. Once he was out of view, I slumped against a nearby wall, excited and humiliated all at once.

"I think it's time that you showed me the washroom," my Master suggested.

"Yes, Sir...." I responded obediently.

"It's time you pleasure me, my little slut..."