To Sir with Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
She pleases Master and he finally takes her.
2k words
4.51
22.8k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked back to the building that housed my office. His hand was pressed lightly into the small of my back. The touch was sensuous; it was gentle, yet dominant, and a warm reminder of his presence beside me.

When we arrived at the building, a security guard was exiting. He recognized me because I often work late. He held open the door for us to enter.

"I've locked up the building but you'll be able to get out as always. Have a nice evening," the guard said. I smiled and thanked him. Master and I walked up the stairs, the sexual tension between us growing with each step. I wondered how he wanted me to pleasure him. The building was silent; I guessed that there was no one in the locked building but us – unless someone else was working late.

We reached my floor and stood outside the unisex washroom door. My excitement and nervousness got the better of me again, and my hands shook a little as I unlocked the door. We stepped inside and I flicked on the florescent lights while he locked the turn bolt, ensuring that we wouldn't have any unexpected visitors.

The washroom was large – it was an old dormitory washroom that had never been converted. It housed a shower, a few stalls and three sinks. On one wall there were three full-length mirrors.

"Kneel," he said.

I knelt down on the blue and green tiled floor and looked up at him expectantly.

"Place your hands behind your back," he commanded.

I did as he said and waited. He pulled two silk scarves from his right pant pocket – one of which he had probably used earlier to bind my wrists before he spanked me. He stepped behind me, binding my wrists with one scarf and blindfolding me with the other.

"Open your mouth," he demanded.

I opened my mouth in a round "O" and waited. I heard him walk back toward the door and unlock the bolt. Anyone with a key to the building – like the security guard we had passed on the way in – could enter. I felt panic rise in me but I remained where I was, bound and kneeling on the floor.

I heard him walk forward and he leaned down and unbuttoned my blouse, pushing the fabric to the side so that he could again see my transparent red bra. My nipples hardened in response to the rush of cool air. He ran his thumb over my taunt left nipple and I inhaled sharply but I remembered to keep my mouth open and round.

The vibrator in my pussy jumped to life. Moans uncontrollably escaped my red lips. Then, as quickly as it had begun, it stopped.

"Tell me what you want," he ordered.

"I wish to please you, Sir," I answered.

"How?" he asked.

"Anyway you would like," I responded without pause. Silence filled the air. I had remembered too late.

"Er, Sir," I added.

I felt him step around me and then a sharp thwack on my bottom.

"Anyway you would like, Sir," I repeated, heat spreading across my ass cheeks.

"Good girl," he said. "Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered simply.

"That's not very compelling, my little sub. Beg me."

"Please, Sir, please let me suck your cock." I begged. "Please...honor me by letting me pleasure you with my mouth. Please...use my mouth – my body – as you wish. Fuck my mouth, Sir. Please fuck my mouth. Use me. Please. Please." My voice was earnest. I felt embarrassed saying such things, though it was made so much easier with the blindfold. At the same time though, I longed to look at his face so I could see if I was pleasing him with my words. Once I finished speaking I obediently formed my mouth back into an "O."

"Well, alright, then..." he said. I heard him unbuckle his belt and the sound of a zipper. I heard the rustle of his pants sliding to the floor. I heard him step forward and felt him tease my lips by tracing their outline with his cock.

"I'm waiting for my whore to begin," he said.

With that, my pink tongue darted out and licked his cock from base to tip. He was incredibly hard and I ached to have him fuck my pussy. Once I reached the tip of his head, I swirled my tongue around, tasting pre-cum that had dried there. I licked his cock with the flat of my tongue, being sure to tease the sensitive spot just below the head. I twisted my head and sucked one very full ball into my mouth, and then the other. He moaned with pleasure. I momentarily wished my hands were free so that I could have worked his cock with my hands while I sucked his balls. Yet, it was delicious to be bound and serving him.

"Ahhh....yes...so good..." he murmured, his hands petting my hair.

I moved back up and wrapped my lips around his shaft and then plunged down on his cock, fucking his shaft with my small hot wet mouth.

"Fuck, yes," I heard him say. He gripped my head and began to fuck my mouth hard and fast. I tried to take him as deep as I could, but he pushed right to the back and I fought the urge to gag.

"Ohhhh...your mouth feels good, you beautiful fucktoy. You are my whore, never forget that."

I felt his cock throb and swell in my mouth and I sucked him hard and hungrily, enjoying the thought that he was using my mouth while my other two holes were plugged at his pleasure. Suddenly he pulled free of my mouth – just at the moment I was waiting to drink cum from his cock.

He came, spewing his milky gift over my face and hair. I felt some splash onto my forehead and a dollop dribbled down my hair onto my right shoulder. It soaked through my blouse. He wiped what remained on his cock directly into my hair.

I heard him step back – I suppose to admire his work. I heard a buckle clink on the floor and then a shuffle as he pulled his pants back up. He stepped behind me and told me to stand but was kind enough to help me up. He turned me and then removed my blindfold. I was facing the wall of mirrors. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see his cum hanging from my hair and the white glob soaking into my blouse. He kissed the back of my neck.

"Thank you, Master," I said, looking at him in the mirror.

"Thank you," he replied with a smile. "You please me greatly, my beautiful slut. But we're not done yet."

Then he unbound my wrists and pushed me forward toward the wall of mirrors.

"Slide your jeans down and brace yourself against the wall," he said, smiling broadly.

I slid my jeans down and braced myself against the wall as he had ordered. I looked at my fingers spayed out against the mirrors. He carefully and slowly removed the butt plug from my ass. I worried for a moment that he might make me lick it, but then he placed it in one of the sinks.

He massaged my round bottom with both hands, teasing my tender skin with his fingers. He reached underneath and rubbed my clit and I closed my eyes. His fingers slid along my pussy lips and I knew he had discovered how wet I was as a result of sucking him.

Then, I felt another hard spank, as terse and as controlled as the one I had received moments before. I gasped and my eyes opened wide. Another thwack came quickly, and then another. Some were light whispers against my flesh, others sharp, tense and euphoric. All the while I watched his face in the mirror, my eyes on his, watching him watching me. I wondered how red my bottom had become. He paused and stepped back.

In the mirror, I watched him pull his belt free from the loops on his pants, and I realized what was next. His eyes met mine in the mirror.

"Ready?" he asked, waiting.

I hesitated. "I'm not sure," I said.

He didn't look impatient or frustrated. Instead he said, "You wanted a proper spanking, did you not?"

"Yes," I replied, looking down at the floor.

"Is that you still what you want?" he asked.

I paused. Heat flushed my face. He would never allow me to hide, which was part of the beauty of our relationship, part of why I loved him, but also sometimes why I had the urge to run. It can be so hard to have another see you exactly as you are, without guises or subterfuge.

"Yes, Sir, you know it is," I said, my voice a contradictory mix of defiance and humiliation.

"Ask for it, then," he demanded.

I had trouble getting the words out; saying them made me naked. It did not matter that I was in a bathroom at work, my jeans at my ankles, my panties long gone, my blouse spread wide open exposing my breasts. It was the words, not the flesh that mattered. He knew it. I knew it too well.

I looked away. "Please spank me with the belt," I said, trying to mask my deep embarrassment by using a matter-of-fact tone. No response. I met his eyes in the mirror. "Please," I said, feeling like I was on the verge of crying.

With that the black leather splashed across my ass. The pain was intense but wonderful. It was all that existed, an intoxicating high like I have never experienced before. Between each lashing, the sound of my heaving breath filled the room. I would moan or cry out when the leather met my flesh, but I loved every moment of it. I seemed to come right out of my body. Then I realized I was about to cum again.

"Master, may I cum?" I breathed out, raggedly.

"Yes, my whore," he said. There was a zip sound and a rustle of fabric.

With the next lash, an orgasm shook my body. Once more the belt lapped at my skin like a lover's tongue and then I felt my master's hand slide across my pussy lips, coating his fingers and upturned palm with sex juice.

A second later his cock pressed against my anus, lubed by the liquid desire that seemed to come endlessly from my cunt. The vibrator in my pussy buzzed alive and world seemed to swirl around me. He plunged his cock into me, gaining entry more easily since my asshole had been stretched by the butt plug he had playfully tortured me with earlier, but my ass was still tight. He thrust his shaft in and out of me as I continued to come.

The intensity of the sensations made me feel like I might pass out, but instead I came with a torrent of screams. Dizzily, as one orgasm would end, another would come mere seconds later. Realizing how weak I was becoming, my legs shaking endlessly, Master pushed me toward one of the sinks – something I could hold on to better than the wall.

He leaned over me, his right hand gripping my hair. He whispered sweetly into my ear, his voice warm but his words filthy. He described fucking my ass, how it felt, what it made me, what it made him. It was there, while I clutched the white porcelain sink, that he came in me, spewing cum into my ass over and over. I came one last time, my body celebrating his possession of me.

***

So that was the moment, Sir. The moment I woke from this delicious dream, my body pulsing in pleasure with only one thought: You. I ran from our connection because I didn't know what else to do. But I will always love You. And I will always be Yours.

Sincerely Your sub,

TB