To Sleep Perchance To Dream Of...

Story Info
The awakening of a slut wife.
3.2k words
4.03
67k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

To Sleep Perchance To Dream Of Cuckolding!

Carol was a mousy woman of 38 and a virgin when she married at twenty. This was the result of strict religious upbringing at home and school.

Her mother taught her that sex was dirty, only necessary for procreation. Carol had three brothers and her mother boasted that as soon as she'd had a daughter she had never let her husband have sex again. Her mother felt she had already done her duty and didn't want more children.

Carol had not been allowed boyfriends then her mother informed her the church had picked a man for her to marry. He was Tom the son of the preacher twenty years older than Carol at forty. He'd been the black sheep of the family and gone off gambling, drinking and cavorting with 'loose women'.

Her mother taught her not to encourage sex just to lay ridged and let her husband put his vile seed in her. However as it was her duty to have children for the church she submitted to what he wanted.

It was a complete shock to her when he pushed his four inch ridged cock into her pussy. She was dry and it hurt badly as he broke her hymen, worse still he only managed four thrusts before shooting his cum in her.

She lay back and was pleased it was finished hoping she'd get pregnant immediately so she didn't have to do this 'awful thing' again until the next child was needed.

Her husband Tom didn't just do it he fondled her 44dd breasts and sucked her nipples. He tried to kiss her vagina and get her to suck his penis but 'of course' she wouldn't let him, it would be sinful. She didn't get pregnant and only had occasional sex with her husband refusing always to use contraception. She was annoyed at not being impregnated but relived when he moved into the spare bedroom and ignored her.

Carol busied herself with churchwomen's affairs where she talked to her mother and her three sisters in law who were all as sexually inhibited as her. However her sister in laws had several kids each by now making her feel left out.

Then her husband Tom was caught stealing from work, he lost his job and was disowned by his father.

Her husband began spending his time in the betting shops and getting drunk at the pub every night. They had no money, the landlord was threatening to throw them out and the betting shop owner was going to kill him unless he paid off the not inconsiderable debt.

Then unexpectedly each night Tom started bringing her a cup of cocoa in bed. The hot drink soothed her and she drifted off to sleep. She was happy as she thought it meant he had accepted that there was more to marriage than sex, after all he was nearly sixty.

It was then she started to have sexy dreams! She dreamt the first night that her fat landlord and her husband were talking. Her understanding of what they said was wavering but her husband seemed to be saying she is out do what you want!

Blearily she thought that the fat landlord had stripped of his clothes and was leaning over her. She tried to move but she was completely immobile, the fat hands were eerily caressing her breasts. Her nipples she noticed with amazement were elongating and she felt nice when she should be appalled.

How it had happened she didn't know but her flannelette nightdress had disappeared and the fat landlord was licking her pussy. She wanted to squirm with embarrassment but instead it was making her wet. She shuddered when she saw his stiff cock it was double Toms size at least eight inches long and fat as a coke can. There is no way he'd be able to get all that in my pussy, she reasoned in a detached sort of way. My husband will stop him, she thought but mistily she saw in the mirror Tom naked and rubbing his own smaller hard cock.

Then the fat landlord was trying to force his huge thing into her, it wouldn't go she knew that. But she was getting wetter and it was edging in inch by inch. With each bit of extra penetration she felt better and weirder.

Now she had the illusion that he was fully in her and had got a rhythm going, grunting and groaning and going red in the face as he did so. He kept thrusting into her for ages grabbing her tits and slobbering his fat lips and his tongue over and into her mouth.

She knew she was in a trance but she tried to throw him off her to stop the imagined violation but it was useless. Now she was feeling very odd, what was happening, was she about to die?

But no for the first time in her life she felt her whole body spasm in a crashing orgasm that had every muscle jerking uncontrollably. This was not death or hell it was heaven. The fat man could not hold back either and she could feel the big cock spew six times inside her. She felt satisfied for the first time in her life and was sorry when the dream fat man took his cock out and shuffled off.

Relaxed more than she had ever been, immediately she fell asleep. In the morning she was still confused but remembered her dream vividly as if it had really happened. Then she felt her pussy it was sticky and she hadn't got her nightly on, very strange?

She called to her husband and said did we do anything last night? Don't you remember we had sex Carol! That was it; Tom had sex with her while she was asleep although why she had dreamt of fucking that horrible fat landlord she didn't know.

The next night she was grateful for the hot drink her husband gave her. Soon she felt woozy and slipped into a light doze. She started to dream again, this time she dreamt Tom had that slimly betting shop owner Zimmer with him. She couldn't stand the bastard he undressed her with his eyes and leered at her every time they met.

The dream sequence went on and she half heard Zimmer threatening Tom, "You have to pay me my money but while I'm waiting I'll take my interest each week from your wife. What did he mean, I haven't got any money to give him?

Then through the fog she realized the slimy man was naked with an obscenely long thin cock and he was taking her nighty off. She didn't want anything to do with this man she hated him. But then Tom was holding her legs open and she felt the bulk of Zimmer crushing her. She smelt the bad breath from his mouth as it fastened on hers.

Now his skinny cock head parted her cunt lips and he lunged forward into her. It was thin so there was little resistance but so long it took her breath away. She felt his foot long shaft crash against parts of her inside that had never been reached before.

Zimmer grunted and groaned and plunged again and again into her at great speed, she could feel her resistance going, she wanted him now. She heard a woman's voice in the distance screaming fuck me hard, do me! With surprise she vaguely realized it was herself.

She hallucinated that her loins were on fire with her passion and she climaxed even harder than her last dream. Her whole body squirmed with contractions and didn't stop; wave after wave of sexual pleasure swept over her making her body jump continuously.

Now she felt Zimmer once so hated but now her lover filling the condom within her and Tom shooting his jiz into her mouth at the same time. Zimmer pulled out, but against her normal inclinations she dreamt she was trying to keep his cock in her. She hallucinated that he was telling Tom he would have his wife every week till he paid up and he could take as long as he wanted, as she was a great fuck.

In the morning Carol was lying naked again and felt guilty for having such lewd dreams. But she was more fulfilled than she'd ever been and was secretly hoping she'd dream of sex more often.

Some nights she just slept but others when Tom brought her a drink she had her sexy dreams again. Now sometimes she dreamt Tom brought a succession of men into her bedroom to fuck her. Each time she had the feeling each one was giving her husband fifty pounds. All the men wore condoms and when one had fucked another took his place. Most nights now she imagined she had at least six cocks in her pussy, she loved her dreams now!

Every week she dreamt her fat landlord did her and the betting shop manager Zimmer stuck his cock up her arse until he came. The odd thing was that she seemed to know all the men who were her dream fuckers, of course she did or she wouldn't have been able to dream about them she reasoned.

To start with she daydreamed they were mostly drunken men she had seen at the pub, but then she fantasized about church going men doing her. She now always slept naked and wanted her dream lovers to take her in any way they could.

One night she was surprised to find herself imagining it was the eighty-five year old pastor of the church, her farther in law sticking his knob up her cunt. She even fanaticised he'd paid Tom his fifty pounds and seemed embarrassed at first, but really got his moneys worth by fucking her cunt, bum and mouth before he left.

Another night she couldn't believe it when she dreamt that it was her father fucking her. He was very quick cumming and said sorry when he'd finished. She had heard other girls say they fancied their fathers. When she was awake she thought it was a disgusting idea, but in her dreams she wanted him to shag her again and again.

The very next night she dreamt her three brothers were fucking her at the same time. One she visualized fucking her pussy the second her anus and the third her mouth. They all came in her then changed round until each one had spunked into their condoms in each of her orifices.

Carol was surprised they could all come so many times so quickly, but it was only a dream after all. Oddly even her brothers seemed to be paying Tom fifty pounds each and he was telling her that her cunt was making them rich.

Oddly when she was awake Tom said he was winning money now and they hadn't any debts any more. They bought a new car and furniture particularly a huge king sized bed.

They even got a pretty black girl as a maid to do the work. Carol was happy now Tom was affectionate and must be fucking her when she was asleep as she often found filled condoms on the floor.

Carol pondered about her dreams but although she knew they were wrong she couldn't wait to have her soothing drink and meet her succession of dream lovers.

What she couldn't understand was that when she went to the pub or the church she was far more popular with the men folk. Before they had ignored the frumpy woman she had always been. Now they smiled at her and often touched her arm or back affectionately. She giggled inwardly thinking if only they knew I'd been dreaming of them having sex with me.

Her dreams went on regularly, one night she dreamt she had three big black men fuck her in succession. All had big cocks but the thirds was a real monster, fifteen inches long and round as her arm. She came continually with the baseball-sized knob being thrust up her. Oddly she didn't recognize the three black men so they must be figments of her imagination.

Over the months she dreamed of being shagged by Chinese and Indian men that she'd seen in the local takeaways. She dreamt she took the cocks of huge Scandinavian looking blond men, muscle men and even very old men in there eighties and nineties.

She imagined skinny wrinkled old men shagging her; some had difficulty walking but not in getting their cocks hard and doing her. She knew she loved the variety of cocks she'd dreamt she'd had, from the tiny to the massive, in every one of her holes.


Usually she dreamt of them fucking her singly but sometimes she imagined them doing her in groups. Irrespective of who they were or how many they all gave her orgasms, though she knew it was just in her mind!

She still dreamt of all the men using condoms, it was possibly because of guilt feelings she reasoned. She wondered if she could dream of them doing her bare back and making her pregnant. The trouble is she dreamt she wanted them all to knock her up; the fat landlord, Zimmer the betting shop manager the blacks, her father and brothers, she wanted multiple babies.

Now her husband she dreamed was fucking the black maid in every position in plain view of her wile she fucked her own imagined lovers. I expect it's my guilt feelings she decided, so he's not left out of my thoughts.

She had hallucinated about some men being rough with her body and others so gentle and caring, she liked the feeling of being used hard but also the tenderness that others gave her.

One day she dreamt a young nerdy boy from the church came into her bed. Tom had laughed and said little David had just come through puberty and was such a shy virgin he needed to be broken in.

The youngster didn't know what to do with his cock so Carol imagined she had put it in for him. She dreamt he only thrust twice before he came and was going to rush away in embarrassment. However Carol fanaticised that she'd sucked him hard again and let him have a second go.

There was also a hallucination about a nice man John from the church who was nursing his wife who was in a coma after a car accident. He was so tender and kind with his lovemaking and Carol imagined him telling her he loved his wife and would have liked to have children but it wasn't to be.

One night after Tom brought her the nightly drink and he'd left she knocked it over with her arm and spilled the liquid into the plant pot near the bed. She didn't tell her husband and dropped off to sleep immediately.

Then she half woke but didn't open her eyes, she realized that Tom was talking to the maid. She froze when she took in what he was saying. Her husband said, "It's ok she's well drugged now, you can bring the first man up so she can pull her nightly train! What a silly cow she is, wondering why she never got pregnant she didn't realize I'd had the op before we married and I've been shooting blanks ever since!"

Carol was horrified especially when her husband stuck his cock right up the black maids arse and started rutting at her. When she suddenly realized what had happened Carol was furious she wasn't dreaming at all, that bastard Tom had drugged her. My god he'd made her the town bike --- everybody rode her!

What should she do, there was a pistol in the draw, she'd shoot Tom and the maid she must get her revenge. Then she thought killing him wouldn't be enough she must punish him more.

As her rage at her husbands betrayal festered it dawned on her she'd got used to the idea of sex with multiple partners even if she had thought they were an illusion. She realized she had longed for what she thought were hallucinations of dozens of different cocks bringing her to shattering orgasms, so much so she didn't want to give her multiple lovers up.

But she must get even somehow and then she knew what she would do. That night was the same as usual, she fucked ten men but this time she was aware it was real and that she loved it! This time Carol didn't lie there like a rag doll she fucked the men back trying to get as much of their hard cocks in her as possible.

Carol made her mind up she'd let one of these men get his moneys worth and knock her up. She decided it would be John as he wanted to father a baby and she would give it to him.

John came for his turn a few days later and luckily Tom was more interested in the black maid's pussy down the hall. John was mortified when Carol spoke to him and he realized she wasn't drugged. "Don't be silly John," Carol cooed, "you said you wanted to father a baby and I want to be a mother so we can help each other out. Will you fuck me hard without a condom and make me pregnant?"

Of course his answer was yes and John had never had his cock go so hard before and been able to fuck for so long. Carol was screaming, "Shag your sperm into me John make me pregnant, give me your baby. She was cumming continuously with just the thought of conceiving. When John spunked six ropes of his seed up her cunt she swooned with pleasure, certain they had done the deed.

A week later she was late and she found out she was indeed pregnant, she'd fucked a lot of men since John had impregnated her but made sure they wore condoms. Searching around the house she found Toms stash of money £20,000 in all. She had no hesitation in taking it after all she'd earned it with her body.

When she told Tom she was pregnant, that he was going to be a father. He couldn't admit he hadn't fucked her for over a year and had had the operation. He was also worried which of the hundreds of men was the father. It could be any of them the baby could be black or Asian after all he thought, how could he explain that away?

John on the other hand was ecstatic, his poor wife had eventually died and they decided Carol should move away to a new country with him. Soon John and Carol had a little house by the sea in Croatia and were awaiting their new arrival.

When she'd left her husband, he'd no source of income anymore and found out his stash of money had gone as well. He couldn't do anything without admitting how he'd got it.

The landlord threw him out, as there was no money or payment in kind and the bookmaker had him beaten up because he couldn't pay his debts or the sexual interest, even the maid left him not wanting an old poor man.

In their Croatian hideaway Carol Snuggled down with John for a slow sensitive fuck. They both wanted more babies when the first was born so were happy. Revenge is sweet thought Carol, but can I live without several cocks a night?

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers