To Take a Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelloT
MelloT
358 Followers

Jack stopped. As soon as he saw that tell tale sign, he withdrew from her pussy and held her tight. Beth's eyes flew open and she turned her head towards his with her eyes full of question. Jack chuckled and kissed her nose.

"Not until I let you sweetheart." With that, Jack swept her up into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He used his clever tongue to drive her to the brink again and again before withdrawing. Beth tried to stay still and quiet in the hope that he would be tricked into sending her over the edge but somehow he knew exactly when to stop.

Her lower lip trembled for the fifteenth time that morning and she wanted to scream in frustration. Jack was above her suddenly, wiping away tears that she hadn't realized she'd shed.

"Sssshhh sweetheart. It's ok. I've got you. Sssshhh. Just ask, Beth. Just ask me." he whispered gently.

Jack sucked in a nipple and flicked his tongue over the very tip of it. He kept his eyes on her at all times, watching her thoughts cross her face like an open book. She knew what he wanted and she was desperate for release but to ask him would be an admission that she was enjoying it.

Jack ran his palm ever so slowly down her body towards the apex of her womanhood. Beth whimpered and covered her eyes with her hands. She couldn't take any more.

"Please." she croaked "Please let me finish."

Jack removed his hand and released her nipple from the warm cave of his mouth. He kissed her deeply as he settled himself between her thighs.

"Good girl." he said pulling her legs up to rest on his shoulders. Supporting his weight on his hands, Jack thrust deeply into Beth. He pulled nearly all the way out before plunging back in again and again and again. In a few short minutes, Beth was contracting around him and her head was thrown backwards in a silent scream. As Jack pulled out, fluid gushed from her body covering them both in her warm juices. She was quaking from head to toe and looked as shocked as he was.

Jack grinned. "Female ejaculation sweetheart. You needed that didn't you!" he swooped down and kissed her still trembling lips thrilled that she had responded so well to him. He turned her onto her side and gathered her in his comfortable embrace before entering her gently from behind. He rocked in and out to his own completion managing to give her one more smaller orgasm in the process.

Jack mentally congratulated himself on a job well done as they lay recovering on the now soaking sheets. Quickly, harshly, fairly with an overdose of pleasure. The plan seemed to be working. Soon Beth would be completely domesticated and they could begin their long and happy married life together.

"Come on sweetheart, up you get. Your husband is hungry and needs feeding!" said Jack playfully swatting her behind.

She made them both some sandwiches for lunch and Jack pulled her onto his lap while they ate. It felt so nice to be close to him and she noticed a strange empty feeling begin to develop every time he left the room (which was never for more than 2 minutes). That afternoon he introduced her to the magic wand. She squirmed so much that he had to restrain her in the end. Her voice, which had started to return, was gone again by the end of the session and they both lay entwined on the bed in satisfaction until the sun went down.

Beth was then ordered to make the evening meal, clean up and sit at her husband's feet while he ran his fingers through her hair. She hugged his legs as he talked to her, telling her how precious she was, how fate had called him to her and how he would never let anything bad happen to her. Beth felt so small and protected by him and she struggled to keep a sense of reality. The outside world seemed to fall away so easily and she had to focus hard to see anything other than Jack.

She had to get out of here before the old Beth was lost forever.

MelloT
MelloT
358 Followers
12